Recommendations Non-standard harem

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rhin, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Robinxen

Robinxen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My suggestion would be Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
    The harem at the moment is more like an extremely strong platonic relationship, but it's like a web where they support each other than each heroine just supporting the MC.

2. FlameE

FlameE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember this one, people were b*tching in the coments on Goodreads xD

3. Jr77

Jr77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lemegeton424

Lemegeton424 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shishunki na Adam?

5. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    In the netorare
    The princess, or more specifically, the kings younger sister is a slut. Fucks just about anyone with a dick, as long as they interest her. She basically has a reverse harem. Anyway, the MC seduces her and makes her fall in love (lol) and in one instance, the main antagonist at that time, the guy who raped and killed one of his concubines, literally fucked her right in front of the MC and she didn't really do anything to stop it. Then after she begs him to forgive her, later on she betrays him and starts fucking other people's dicks again. Then he forgives her (again) then some stupid shit happens and she basically leaves him for another person and then dies at his doorstep regretting everything she did, (lol).

PS: Sorry for grammar mistakes. Using my phone and don't feel like double checking for mistakes.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  6. Ignus

Ignus Philosopher of Flames

Reading List:
    Link
    http://liberspark.com/novel/the-great-game-the-young-master
    Also found on this site community fiction forum.

Marriages are political, and the women are strong and almost as relevant to the story as the MC.
    No big spoilers, but here goes
    one is a military officer, the other is a entertaining hostess in a brothel, that has a very complex past that ties into the plot
    In fact all the woman in the story are written brilliantly, and mess with the politics of the families of nobles as they see fit.

7. Akashura

Akashura [Fake-Harem Hater][Saber Fanboy][Tsundere Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  8. yayayan22

yayayan22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. earthshaker44

earthshaker44 SomeWhat Angry dude

Reading List:
    Link
    Netorare is when someone else steals his woman, netori is when he steals someone else's woman

10. earthshaker44

earthshaker44 SomeWhat Angry dude

Reading List:
    Link
    yea that novel is dark as hell man .. if you dont have strong mind then dont read it no joke

11. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah "accidentally" :sneaky:

12. vanana

vanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sevens gotta to be the most realistic harem besides political palace stories, all of his girlfriend was once friends becomes enemies to each other when it comes MC's affection. Well Sevens showed how dangerous it is to fuck every girls in his harem, that's why there's no sex scene.
    but in the end, he made 4 girls pregnant, and it was told in the Sevens Gaiden untranslated chapter that he has 100+ children that he resorted to his power as an emperor to make a law to limit his children to each of his mistresses, the number of children of each of his mistresses has become the trophy of MC's affection

But you're looking for:
    Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi - reverse of Sevens, but has the same plot core

Chikyuu Tenseisha no Koroshikata - a bit deconstruction and parody, makes fun of typical reincarnation story, and a lot of character development

Maou no Hajimekata - MC hating humans, manga adapted

Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou - one of the best supernatural school LN, read the manga for character design

Pure Love ✕ Insult Complex - now this is the longest web novel in Japan also the most popular Erotica in syosetu

Bishoujo wo Jouzu ni Nikubenki ni Suru Houhou - underrated erotica, one of the most intelligent novels out there

X-ray Is More Than I Thought - I hate the MC, but I gotta love how he tries to dominate one of his girlfriend when he shows his amateur side on doing it.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  13. Rafaelrgm

Rafaelrgm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sevens is a good one. Especially since the MC does not want a Harem, but has no other choice.
    And many of the girls hate each other.

It's quite funny when you're the one reading the novel, but I would pity anyone in his position.

14. Tsaimath

Tsaimath Otter Madness!

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Golan

Golan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, that is polygyny; polygamy is the generic term valid for all the variations of multiple spouses. That said, when you talk of polygamy you generally think polygyny because it is way more common.

16. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bakarina: MC's reborn as the villain of an otome game, obliviously makes target captures (both males and females) + the main game chara falls for her

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  17. orang

orang Fatewatcher

Reading List:
    Link
    >[...] the male lead to have a guy in his harem together with the girls
    >Highschool DxD
    >My Girlfriend is a Faithful Virgin Bitch

>[...] female lead to have sex with anyone aside from OTP
    >Snow White and the Seven Lovers

18. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Polyandry (/ˈpɒliˌændri, ˌpɒliˈæn-/; from Greek: πολυ- poly-, "many" and ἀνήρ anēr, "man") is a form of polygamy in which a woman takes two or more husbands at the same time. Polyandry is contrasted with polygyny, involving one male and two or more females. If a marriage involves a plural number of "husbands and wives" participants of each gender, then it can be called polyamory,[1] group or conjoint marriage.[2] In its broadest use, polyandry refers to sexual relations with multiple males within or without marriage.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry

19. Rhin

Rhin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, so many suggestions! Thanks for all of them :)
    I am still in the process of checking them and a few I have already tried. Got to read A Step into the Past and I must admit that I am hooked. There is a bit too much sexual content for my taste but otherwise the concept and writing are interesting.
    Among the ones that I have read before Mushoku Tensei, Sevens, I did not read them to completion(MT to v 13-4; Seven the first 2 volumes) so maybe I have missed something but I was left with the impression of standard harem even though it was well executed.
    Bakarina is also something that I have already read and my inspiration for the topic. Something like this but with MC actually realizing that she has a harem would be perrrrfect :)
    For Saekano I did see a bit of the anime – I did like what I saw and for Maou no Hajimekata I did read the manga – that is pure hentai...
    Now the works of Jin Yong are definitely interesting to check out (eyes sparkling since I am a fan of Condor Heroes series). Also Good Intentions" by Elliot Key seems like a guilty pleasure.
    Pure Love ✕ Insult Complex – the tags are really scary. If I did not see the overwhelming positive reviews I would never consider it. Need to mentally prepare for a dose raw japanese “culture”.
    The rest I am still checking. Some looks promising and some not so much.
    I am surprised that Highschool DxD is being suggested. Was I wrong to think boobies! Even more BOOBIES! Nothing but BOOBIES! Is there an actual fujioushi bait?

20. Petiepotter

Petiepotter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leaving a post here to lurk back later.... *eyes gleams*