Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Not gonna say anything about Qidian picking up HM since it's good and all but I'm definitely complaining about the cover. I dunno, my mind have completely took the 1st Chinese cover as Ning Xi and this cover doesn't have the spunk Ning Xi was supposed to have. The one above looks too much like a white lotus. That's all my rant I guess.

Now that Qidian has picked this up for translation, I hope the translation will be smooth and easy to read like volare's. No offense but reading too many novels in MTL makes me crave for good and smooth English sentences so I really hope it's not another MTL-like kind of translation... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

2. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    actually, i think if you have LTX as a backup you don't need the so called water army, he can hack or make some bot with an AI, to bash the water army, the AI will bash or report automatically their post on the forum if it is related to ning xi .....etc.,,, it can save money lol

3. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the translation start from ch 1 again. although its 5 ch at once

4. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    wait isnt it start from ch 262

Vishaakha likes this.
  5. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    even though it says chapter 1-5 (I'm really not sure why it says chapter 1) on novelupdates, it's actually chapter 262-266. I think there might have been some confusion during the upload of already translated chapters or somesuch.

6. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I thought the same thing when I heard the news.

7. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    My only qualm with the new translations is that Golden Age turned into Glory Word. :blobexpressionless:

I like the color scheme of the cover, but the NX on this cover looks a bit different than the other covers with NX. I don't know if that's just me though. The girl gives off more of a "Korean beauty" kind of vibe if that makes any sense.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  8. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep...more like NXL...LOL. There's no soul of NX in there. I don't know but that's how I feel. It doesn't spell out "GODDESS" to me. (or maybe my standard is just too high hohoho~)

Lazy hypocrite and kaguya0401 like this.
  9. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    JM will be the hero saving the beauty from the evil clutches of Su Yan. He also reminded him he had a wife and to stay away from his firms artists.

This is what author wrote.
    Good night baby end of updates
    Don't know if its yesterday or today

10. Destinyklien

Destinyklien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's kind of why I said HZX getting destroyed isn't relevant to solving the scandal. It doesn't change the overall situation with it, but the reporters asked/demanded an explanation about the scandal from NX and this was her explanation according to her, so I'm curious with how this fits into the explanation. I honestly don't think NX will get either the Zhuang or the Lu family involved because NX isn't a frail white lotus, she's plenty capable of solving her own problems. Of course, both families might do it even without her asking because she's their family/young madam.

11. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get what you mean o_o This version of NX totally resembles Yoo In Na from the k-drama, Goblin. I find a lot of these Chinese novel covers resemble celebrities in real life :LOL: I saw Exo Kris floating around before.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This explanation was not for the world.
    After the video Ning Xi looked at HZX and asked if this explanation was enough for her.

For the world she will explain it but not sure if the world is interested in breaking her scandal of the HZX scandal.

13. Destinyklien

Destinyklien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you saying the video of HZX is her explanation towards HZX and not the world?

14. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Is today Will no update?

15. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    it seems like there won't be... while the author has been on the trip, it seems like we get 6 chapters every other day...

16. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One chapter came out but nothing much happened ^.^;; Just the usual "This isn't me!" and "I'm going to sue for slander!" followed up by more evidence.

zhieland and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  17. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the author's note says that the author is back home now and regular releases will resume tomorrow.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically :
    - No one thought XT would unexpectedly release such big news about HZX
    - In a matter of minutes after HZX finished speaking, her unknown secret was exposed out to the sun
    - People comment how this trip was really an eye opener!
    - They find it funny how HZX wanted justice for NXL and how she said she's disgusted by people who tries to destroy families yet she slept with YXD even though he's a married man
    - They realized HZX deliberately copied NX, robbed her resources, and trampled on her
    - At the same time, reporters left NX to go to HZX
    - They start questioning is it her in the video?
    - Did she really seduce her married boss to commit the unspoken rule?
    - Did she know YXD already had a wife?
    - She claims to be righteous but she does not seem to be ashamed for what she did, what does she have to say about it?
    - HZX bites her lips while looking at NX as if she wanted to devour her
    - She takes a deep breath and tries to look calm, she claims the woman in the video isn't her!
    - ZAR questions who dares tries to impersonate their HZX? She will sue NX for slander and infringement!
    - Does she think she can smear HZX's name will make her name cleared? It doesn't change the fact that she's dirty!
    - XT had expected this. He comments how the video clearly shows HZX and YXD
    - The place was at Golden Age while the Nanny car belongs to HZX, do they think they can fake it?
    - After he finish speaking, the big screen shows several clear screen shots
    - One is in YXD's office while the other is the Nanny's car licenses plate as well as HZX holding the car keys to drive
    - Everyone looks at the two people with disdain

Didn't do a summary because a lot of parts were just too difficult for me to word out. orz

Ivivivi, jojooxxx, WanderG and 19 others like this.
  19. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to add a bit here, one of my favorite comments in this chapter was this (translated as closely as I can using MTL as the base):
    "Who on Earth said Han Zixuan's acting was below Ning XI? Han Zi Xuan truly deserves the entertainment circle's 'best actress' award!"

BTW, for people wondering what a 'Nanny Car' is, this is the chinese (保姆车), and if you google it you get images of cars like this:
    [​IMG]
    seems like a much nicer and higher end version of a Van you'd expect a mother to drive in suburban USA.

Edit:
    Whoa, I didn't know that they made cars like this lol. Some of the interiors on these are ridiculous...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ummm i can't open the HM translations on Blazaria.... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
    is it removed???