Discussion Could someone please explain to me....

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by drago, Apr 23, 2016.

1. drago

drago Skyrim Maniac

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who havent reached the latest translated chapters, slight SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
    Ok, so I have been reading LLS and there is something that I dont understand. How the hell did the mysterious beauty aka Wu Xia fall in love with the MC? I mean the rest of the girls (Yi Nan, Luo Hua ,Qian Qian etc) appear a lot more in the story and I can (somewhat) understand how they fell for him.But Wu Xia has only appeared recently in the story and from what I read is already madly in love with the MC? I dont get it.Is it something that I missed?Or will the reason be revealed in the future?Help plzzzz...

2. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really understand either. Maybe when they fought against the Marquis of Zhi Jin, but then again, why would she help him there? Seems like she knew him for quite a while or something, but I don't think it's explained so far...

3. cisan21

cisan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    fiance?

4. Apocalypse32

Apocalypse32 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK...I'm not entirely sure here but from the conversation between MC and Wu Xia in chapter 225
    {However, the mysterious beauty suddenly turned towards him and asked, “You actually know who I am, right?”

“No, I don’t know.” Yue Yang hurriedly pretended ignorance.

“Then how do you explain that matter?” The mysterious beauty had immediately switched to another question.

“What matter?” Yue Yang’s heart suddenly jumped. It was here, the time had finally come. He had not finished investigating that matter thoroughly, hence he couldn’t answer at all.

“Forget it, we were not acquainted at that time. Even if it was true, I wouldn’t blame you. Moreover, that matter was fake.”}
    It Seems that Wu Xia is his fiance that the fake brake up letter was sent out about.

Astaroth likes this.
  5. Wytchlord

Wytchlord I like strawberries ~

Reading List:
    Link
    She always stalked/followed him and by doing this saw everything he did, the good things and the bad things and because of those good things like helping his mother and sister she fell in love with him. Simple as that
    Edit: She started stalking him after he started coming out of his house/after his accident which was his souls arrival

AkeShiro, ru5ty and Artesia like this.
  6. lancetky

lancetky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wu xia is his fiance and she have know details about him from Yi nan, qian si and Luo hua. Wu xia, Wu hen, Yi nan, Luo hua, qian si and the rest of the girls are childhood friends. Wuxia is the only girl that know yue yang is not the original yue yang

Astaroth likes this.
  7. Rydes

Rydes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you really sure you want to ask it?
    Yeah, she was the fiancée. Also, the girls knew each other when they were little and they exchange info about Yue Yang.

Astaroth likes this.
  8. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    I too felt this development was too sudden. Yes, there were a lot of foreshadowing, but then bam! the author expected the readers to accept the sudden revelation.

9. Artesia

Artesia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She also stalks him and he's saved her life before too when they were fighting the prince demon

Rydes likes this.
  10. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    she stalked him and exchange information with qian qian, luo hua, and yi nan

11. Lao

Lao Languid

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea like everyone else said, it has to do with the fact that the girls in love with Yue Yang are childhood friends, so they know basically everything they each know about him, and she is always following him(most of the time), and the fight with the Prince of Zi Jin was sort've a breaking point in a way, but it will definitely get revealed in the future, and some of it ties together with what happened before Yue Yang took "Yue Yang's" identity

Astaroth likes this.
  12. Rydes

Rydes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that too~
    Author tends to do it a lot, especially around later chapter where most of the negligible/easy to ignore parts from earlier chapters become plot points for the story.

13. drago

drago Skyrim Maniac

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol so I guess you could call her a yandere maybe???

14. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    hell she is spying on yue yang (stalker), fiancee, and welp whats wrong w/ her loving him on the s

15. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Which isn't necessarily bad by the way. I for one kinda like the attention to detail.

It's not done as incredibly well as in ISSTH or anything, but it's by no means bad...

Rydes likes this.
  16. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    im pretty sure its with the body as well

17. lancetky

lancetky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup, the original yue yang body already over take by the demon
    OILER]

18. Rydes

Rydes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's by no means bad, but the small thing that irks me is that the author of LLS uses names that are somewhat easily forgettable that most of those plot points and people involved get ignored, in addition to those points already being minor details.

Astaroth likes this.
  19. Wytchlord

Wytchlord I like strawberries ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe, it was never truly explained, but they fished to originals body out of the water and he awakaned in the body's place. So where did the original body disappear to if he came with his body as well? ^^

20. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    How so? She just stalks him but although he spends so much time with other girls she doesn't have any of those characteristics. Seems like she is completely fine with sharing him with the other girls. Actually, she even acts a lot more mature than the other girls imo.
    I think this is the original body and spirit, not sure, but it has something to do with a spoiler I read...