Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With these latest chapters, I believe it's the start of NXL's downfall. Slowly but surely the knife is digging deeper into her. I also would like to think that the writer is going to reduce Ning Xue Luo to nothing..I think she will end up penniless and desolate. She now found out that Su Yan had never loved her! All that she has now are only an illusion as they don't belong to her rightfully. She either manipulated or connived to get what she wants and where she is today but all these are an empty shell..they are all hollow inside; her love, her family, her business, her career and her friends!

Leilacus, zhieland, Vishaakha and 3 others like this.
  2. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is Su Yan's brother and his wife, what are they doing when this big of a scandal broke??
    They should take the responsibility and let the Su family realise their mistake and have proper pregnancy test for NXL.
    NYH and ZLY might be anxious to come to Su family but Su family will not take their scolding. Now they know NXL seduced their son or their son would have married a true phoenix and whould have got Zhuang family support.

Leilacus likes this.
  3. Destinyklien

Destinyklien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But god, I REALLY REALLY hate how whenever there's a love affair or whatever it's NEVER the guy's fault. People ALWAYS blame the other woman. Like people, your son's d*ck is attached to him, it's not like NXL onesidedly seduced him! What is with this family? When NX was the "pheasant" everything that went wrong was NX's fault. Now that NXL is confirmed to be the pheasant and the whole world knows, everything is NXL's fault. SY is just as at fault as NXL, Mr. and Mrs. Su Senior!

poirot11, Ddragonesse and Leilacus like this.
  4. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry, and thank you :)(y)

5. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, true facts. SY was the one who protected NXL despite NXL's drugging of NX, and married her despite apparently suspecting her character (by the time they married a few things SY did lead me to believe he wasn't as fooled by NXL's acting as he used to be anyway). To be fair though, the people don't know about everything that SY did, whereas it's been made pretty clear what NXL did, so there are currently many more known facts that make NXL to be the one taking the brunt of the blame.

6. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you forget HZX and jm scandal
    Jm was scolded like hell

7. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because JMY was the only one who did anything there, at least to the public knowledge until it was cleared up...
    Different circumstances though, as I believe @Destinyklien meant that she/he hates that when a man cheats on a woman he's in a relationship with, the woman he cheats with is blamed rather than the man who cheated. When JMY was being blamed, it wasn't for cheating, but because he basically told HZX to go F**K herself when people thought they were in a relationship and he couldn't explain that he wasn't actually in a relationship with HZX due to the confidentiality agreement.

8. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, that is how society views things, such as this, most of the time. Though there are people who don't jump into conclusion, but these kinds of people tend to also stay out of it. Or be a spectator. Most of those who do complain and blame tend to make an outcry out of even nonconvicting situations or circumstances. In short, they are judgers (get it? Ahem...*cough*) or what we call, judgmental folks with megaphones.

Anyway, going back to the topic, it has been like that since ages ago. Women get blamed for it since women were supposed to hold on to their dignity. Their virtue. And if she goes into a relationship with a married guy, it's her fault. Yeah, just that. It's her fault. That's how it's viewed. And somehow, it might also be because women are also viewed as a seductress. Vile creators created to tempt men. I'm not sure if it stemmed during the time of Adam and Eve when Eve was tempted by the evil creature thereby leading to Eve also making Adam fall short in the eyes of God because he was tempted by Eve.

Also, men having more women are viewed as macho. Or a sign of him being a man. Although this kind of mindset has been crumbling slowly but it's still there.

Good thing nowadays, people (some) are more openminded and not jump into conclusion. And I do understand what you mean. That little brother between the legs is attached to himself. No matter what, it takes two to tango. It's not just one person's crime. Unless the other party is completely oblivious of the marriage.

Kittsune, zhieland and lavieenrose01 like this.
  9. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Su family cursed???
    They had a nice phoenix waiting to marry their son, they were hell bent on separating them. Finally they end up getting a peasant in place of phoenix.
    After 2 years Su Yan is still not able to become father, if it was only him then its fine but even his half brother is also not a father as far as the story is concerned.
    Half brother married a good background girl, so SY marrying NXL is a slap in his face.
    If now ZLY ends up getting pregnant or they use test tube baby and claim that they now have a son and want the shares back then Su family will lose a lot.
    If they end up divorcing NXL (which is impossible) they will still pay a big compensation and will lose money and they won't get Ning Xi.
    Star entertainment and history in which they have investment is gone so they loose money.
    With Su Yan's character of being a stalker revealed investors won't like him and will prefer his half brother who has not shown any management skills till now.

Leilacus likes this.
  10. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Yan got cursed by Xiao Bao for sure, I mean when he still in his mother womb...... LOL.... little emperor might be HX apprentice later
    (っಠ‿ಠ)っ

zhieland and Leilacus like this.
  11. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow the story goes far away. while i just manage to read up to when HX show up injury with white tiger....

hmmm gotta read back a couple of page to know current condition

12. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    XB cursed him from the womb. He knew SY was trash even before he was born. LOL It may be XB's revenge for SY trying to claim he was the father before NX knew that she was drugged and the rest of the truth.

zhieland and akimisa like this.
  13. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Getting excited for today's update :X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:

14. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    2 latest chapter.
    short summary, cause the point is just this

- Xu tao and YYY is talking, she said that when Golden Age will dig her up or to make her sign the contract, Xutao is acting innocent denying anything/ feign ignorance, he said what YYY means by that, YYY got angry and say that isn't it because they think Ning xi Career will be done with no return?
    - YYY said she sends the video HZX to Xu Tao and XU tao acting in front of her that he doesn't know anything and pretend to get shocked that the one who sends video is actually YYY, and then she told Xu tao if he still pretending like this, she threatens him that she will let everyone know his true face
    - Xu tao Casually he smiled and said, that day because he was in bad mood, he was just talking with YYY casually and he did not expect that YYY actually holding HZX weakness, and also sent the video to him
    - HE said, doesn't she think that as long the video got exposed she will finish?
    -YYY Realize that if the video got exposed she will finish but because she thinks that Ning xi career will be over and thinks that Xutao will dig her up to go back to Golden age.. and then

_ She fell into XT trap, this old fox then YYY threaten him if he blocked her up on the entertainment industry did he think she will let him stay in this industry and if she let them know (Ning xi and Golden Age) that he meet with her a Starlight people, and try to dig her up, what would they think?
    -XT with Bitter expression shaking his head said, that day he recorded their conversation
    - XU tao play the recording from his phone and the dialogue is sounded clear, YYY heard the voice, her face became pale. if the recording is released, it cants make an impact to XT but to her, because it was an evidence that HZX video got released by her, she weakly says is this his revenge?
    -He said that she's not important to him why bother
    -YYY regret and beg xu tao to help her, said, she is really wrong, she said that they cheat her saying that if she comes to starlight her standing will same as HZX. if they know they will not let me... she begs to him to save her, XT did not speak and left her.

-STARLIGHT entertainment, conference room, WHJ face is dark, patting the table and ask YYY, is she the one who send the video to XT?
    "I give it to give him, what's wrong?",
    Originally all of the people in the conference room thought that YYY will deny, but they did not expect that YYY will frankly admit it
    "SLUT!" HZX is so furious and heavily slapped her, YYY white flawless face suddenly burning pain
    She has nothing, if not HZX to deceptive, how can she got forced to this point, And A second later YYY slapped her back.

just realize my summary isn't short at all, OMG

∑(O_O; )
    I want to write it short but i am going astray
    ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)
    1 more Chapter is out, i write this chapter TL later, wait for the update

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Ivivivi, versai95, jojooxxx and 14 others like this.
  15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh slap fest!!!

versai95 likes this.
  16. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like NX parent still an a** as usual... everything is NX fault and NXL is perfect

akimisa and alexfilia like this.
  17. Destinyklien

Destinyklien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least, the readers now know that ZLY is most likely pregnant since NYH told her to not get mad for her "body's health"

Kittsune, alexfilia, kiara8 and 3 others like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    You know at this point, seeing how it looks like NXL fate is finally turning for the worst, perhaps once she gets word of ZLY being pregnant, she'll find the child to be a threat and give rid of him which would probably be found out, leading her to be disowned by the Ning's after ZLY see's her true colors... because other than that, I can't find any other reasons for ZLY to turn on NXL since she loves her like her own freah and blood.

zhieland, shouahang58 and cahmil like this.
  19. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    @akimisa thanks for doing the summaries today!! I didn't think I'd wake up so late (an hour later than my usual lateness). :sweating_profusely:

zhieland, akimisa and kiara8 like this.
  20. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    the thing is, if ZLY & NYH turn on NXL, I worry that they won't get punished as badly in the end, so I'm kinda hoping they stupidly go down with the sinking ship NXL so to speak...

True! ZLY at this point is almost certainly pregnant with the way that NYH was worrying over her. I think that since they're in the hospital now, NXL will fake having had a miscarriage, so she isn't discovered having lied about the pregnancy (maybe one of NXL's punishments in the end will be having her pregnancy being fake revealed?)