Spoiler Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CrispyNoodle, Feb 5, 2017.

1. mastemind05

mastemind05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually u can say he is lucky...
    but can also say he is unlucky...

but the correct word is... wealth comes together with danger...
    so like he collect treasure, the danger is maybe he got hit by meteorite or suffer senior white distracted...
    like he join other people heaven tribulation... he suffer the from the lightning that can kill him, but it also help increasing his realm.
    so it is lucky encounter and unlucky timing...

-=-=-=-=-

if only that dragon daughter was in real word... i wish she can capture the author and force the author to write 10k words/ release...
    hahaha

2. Irt

Irt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My god, the latest chapters leaved me rolling in tears, my stomach aches so much from laughing, and I love how "excuse me" is often used in the most hilarious scenes.

3. Incarneous

Incarneous ☕ [Transcendent Eternality] [Alexfilia's Dad]

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia decide to do it anyways... so not motivated for translation D=

第1340章 这一定是个假的六修
    This is Surely a Fake Six Turns Fairy
    Okay, he's back in his world. But last time Cloud Quail out of worry for Shuhang fed his powerful immortal medicine. Now even if he doesn't cultivate, his cultivation realm is rising. He really might not make it with the 33 divine sect artifacts before he ranks up. Suddenly Seven Turn Profound Saint and Four Turn Lion (all members of the 9 turn phoenix saber series like six turn, 7 turn is the latest... 8 turn is Onion Lady... 9 turn, the final guy just might turn out to be Shuhang =O or it might not... since his cultivation technique is pretty much set as 33 divine beast whale techniquelol. That's just my forecast) In any case, Bai Two dumped them off. Remember Bai Two saved them in exchange for Six Turns to forge both sets of the 33 divine beast artifacts for free.
    In any case, when Four Turn and Seven Turn see Six Turn working without the +100 +50 price records per hammer, they couldn't believe she was the real one. ... I'll talk about why when I go back and check up the name of her sect.
    第1341章 宋小伙有个好主意
    Little Fellow Song Has a Good Idea
    Pavilion Master Chu summons forth her palace of time using Shuhang's blood as the medium (capable of accelerating or decelerating time for those within.) Shuhang has a great idea for how to complete her 33 divine beast artifacts before he levels up@!

4. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    He is super lucky! But also unlucky in a weird way that doesn't really take away from his luck. Like now he's unlucky his cultivation is going up so fast... but normally cultivation going fast is lucky.

nielyti and alexfilia like this.
  5. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    第1342章 差人?差材料?这都不是问题
    Lacking manpower? Lacking resources? That isn't a problem.

So the palace of time gets summoned. Shuhang goes in to visit and finds Chu Chu and that Li girl who is the daughter with an ice sickness. The daughter is much better but for some reason, in cold places she becomes younger until she's a three year old girl. Chu Chu has considered Shuhang's offer last time to introduce her to a large sect and still wants to be Shuhang's disciple since she thinks she can go farther with Shuhang as her master (cuz Shuhang cultivates crazy fast and has super luck). She asks if she should change to train saber. Shuhang goes No WAY! You have sword talent, you can't change, I'll find some sword techniques for you later. (Since Shuhang really wants to train sword but has 0 talent for it despite having great talent for saber). Then he's still troubled by the lack of manpower and resources for his 33 divine beast artifacts. Bai Two's voice sounds out at the end and says, "Lacking manpower? Lacking resources? That isn't a problem. The 33 divine beast sect still owe you for your help."

nielyti, pcheshire, Nanashy and 3 others like this.
  6. mastemind05

Reading List:
    Link
    weird... suddenly yesterday intake less a chapter... from daily 2 doses

7. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    There's two chapters today, sometimes the author is tired.

8. mastemind05

Reading List:
    Link
    now...
    i think what the bow old man expected result will end out to more decline in next generation disciple...
    hahaha. he want to use Tyrant Song Eye of Pregnancy to conceive...
    but i believe everyone tasted it will consider to be pregnant or not

9. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't actually get pregnant from the eye though. It only feels like it... the intense pain of pregnancy.

10. mastemind05

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. the ladies who feels the intense pain of the pregnancy.... perhaps will consider avoid it maybe...

-=-=-=-=-

now this last question by senior white 2....
    is this mean that he will sacrifice his pet no 4? or 5? the ape who has the same skill like senior white 2....

11. mastemind05

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha my guess is correct...
    he use his pet...
    the general who conquer the west from beast race...

except that ape is from kingkong/gorilla/orang utan.... great apes species without tail...
    and... shuhang need ape tail fur/wool...

hahaha

nielyti likes this.
  12. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    第1343章 我记得你,你就是那位让所有人怀孕的道友!
    I remember you! You're that fellow daoist who makes everyone pregnant!
    Bai Two sends his gate guard (long bodied tiger... whose body is long enough for him to stand in a U shape) to fetch the bow wielding 33 divine beast sect elder. At first Shuhang was surprised the bow elder remembered him, but quickly he finds out the bow wielding elder only remembers him as the mysterious daoist who helped out and made all the gods pregnant (even though Cloud Quail was the one who did that). He was also thinking about how these days a lot of animal companions were endorsing the forever alone lifestyle and it's hard to get them to have kids... if he had the eye of pregnancy, how great that would be. He would no longer have to worry about matchmaking or getting them to have kids. Shuhang kinda noticed and wondered if the bow elder was thinking something rude with the strange way the guy was looking at him.
    He brings 4 more materials, I think at this point we find out what all 33 divine beasts are. Current Shuhang is only missing Ape, Cat, Shrimp, Crab, and Cuttlefish... I think.

edit: sorry, he has Shrimp and Crab... what he's missing is Ape, Cat, Bear, Dolphin, and Cuttlefish.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  13. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    第1344章 我是九幽主宰呀!
    I am the Nine Dark Sovereign after all!
    Bai Two has been really nice lately helping out with everything. He's been really really vexed with that, since he's the Nine Dark Sovereign... even his aura feels like endless slaughter and evil to a lot of people (excluding Shuhang who treats him like a harmless friendly senior to whom jokes and collectibles are worth more than say... having one of the most powerful beings in existence help you out... he doesn't have the same sense of value as other beings of power.. normal level 8 material to him isn't even worth collecting)
    In this chapter basically Shuhang gets around 20 crafting masters who will serve as assistants for making the 33 divine beast artifacts (They're not BS tier grandmasters like Six Turns Fairy and 7th Profound Saint of the Millennium Seven Turns so they can't work level 8 material, or craft level 8 artifacts but they're already masters.) The bow elder sent them along partially with the intention of broadening their horizons and letting them learn crafting from Profound Saint Ba Song (Shuhang's Saint Name (Which is like a Dao Name but created the moment you become a Profound Saint) is Tyrant Song or maybe Dominating Song). He also thinks Profound Saint Ba Song is a profound saint so he must be crafting these two sets of 33 divine beast artifacts for his disciple. The two sets are so that if his disciple screws up putting together one set, he can have another try. The truth is obviously different. In any case, he asks Shuhang to allow the crafting masters to observe the actual binding the complementation of the 33 divine beast artifacts when they're done. Shuhang agrees though they'll be watching him instead of his disciple. Though I really wonder if his disciples will also get their own set of 33 divine beast artifacts... now that he has two.

In any case, he asks Bai Two to give addition rewards for Six Turns Fairy's hard work. He agrees. He says he studied the Nine Turns Phoenix Saber and learned a bit from it. He will give an opportunity for someone to escape from the Nine Turns Saber's restrictions.

The Nine Turns Phoenix Saber is a product of the 3rd Heavenly Dao. It is designed to have 9 contractors from One Turn to Nine Turns. Each contractor will be granted the Nine Turns Divine Sutra, which is a supreme cultivation technique leading all the way up to the highest realm (while the next step, Longevity requires you to find your individual Dao). It is the responsibility of each member of the Nine Turns to cultivate their way up to the peak of their realm. For example, One Turn will be contracted to the Saber until he advances to Second Realm. Two Turns will carry the saber until he cultivates to Third Realm... or dies in the Second Realm tribulation. Five Turns for example, no matter what his initial cultivation is, has to cultivate to the peak of fifth realm and undergo tribulation. Either he dies or he enters the 6th realm and stops being the Saber's contractor. And the Saber will then pass onto Six Turns. Should a cultivator who contracted to the Saber die in tribulation or after the tribulation. They will revive as a part of the Saber. Their cultivation realm will be locked depending on the number of turns they have (Six Turns, would be stuck at 6th realm even if she were a 7 or 8th realm cultivator before she died). They will be freed once the Saber reaches Nine Turns, but until then they're stuck existing as something similar to projections of the saber. It's actually a benefit more than a punishment because there aren't many treasure that can revive high level cultivators and while you exist as a projection, you have no lifespan even if you can still be killed. Currently Four Turns Lion and Six Turns Fairy exist as projections. Seven Turns has passed tribulation and ceased to be a contractor entering the 8th realm. The Eight Turns contractors is Onion Lady.

Bai Two is super BS and he gives Six Turns ONE chance for a person to escape their contract with the Saber. Which is super evil, because both Four and Six Turns need it and they're close friends. Bai Two can easily give two chances but doesn't...because he's evil. And he's really satisfied to have a chance to express his evil. Shuhang even asks if he'd be willing to trade another chance for 101 jokes. Bai Two says, "No, not even 101 jokes will makes me change my mind this time. Because I am the 'I am the Nine Dark Sovereign after all'!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    nielyti, pcheshire, Nanashy and 3 others like this.
  14. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and I was wrong. It wasn't the author was tired. He was at a convention in Shanghai meeting his fans.

15. mastemind05

Reading List:
    Link
    did the author have other work worth to try...
    or this is his first work?

16. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    He had other works. Something like milkdad? Househusband? lol.

nielyti likes this.
  17. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    第1345章 一道寒光从哪里来?
    Where did this flash of light come from?
    In this chapter Six Turns bites down and decides to give that chance to escape from the Nine Turns Phoenix Saber to Four Turns lion who is stuck at lower cultivation and has been stuck for long. Seven Turns Profound saint thinks to himself it's fine this way too, he wanted to be the one to free Six Turns with his own hands. He apparently has a plan. It's also implied Six Turns and Seven Turns have feelings for each other. By the way Six Turns is a hot blonde babe. In any case, those craftsmen are super impressed by Six Turns Fairy's skills. Then there's a sudden flash of light as if someone were attacking him at the very end of the chapter. In any case, this attack seemed to be aimed at his kidney. He got his kidney pierce last time by the heavenly tribulation. He talks about how attacking should not be on the face and stabbing should not be in the kidney. Those actions were just rude. Normally he's very careful to protect his face and kidney. And... that's all. At this time, he's lament about why people keep aiming for the kidney.

Aside: Also the reason Seven Turns is also a crafting grandmaster is because each Turn would pass their knowledge down to their successor through the Saber. Seven Turns possesses the knowledge and insights of all the previous Turns. Their legacy also has weird habit of making tombs for themselves and taking those of the younger generation to explore those tombs for experience and treasure. It also happens that those tombs sometimes serve as tests for the next successor. If someone passes the test, they sign a contract and become a potential successor.

alexfilia likes this.
  18. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    第1346章 是不是还缺了猿类的材料?
    Are you still missing the ape materials?

Shuhang knocked the flash of light back. It turned out it was Bai's Shootingstar sword. The sword is already grade 8. It has handrails installed thanks to Shuhang's crazy idea to overcome his fear of speed and heights. Originally he wanted to install handrails on his saber, but Bai got interested and installed it on his sword as well. As a high level sword, it already had some emotions, one day when Bai is a tribulation immortal, it will probably become intelligent, like the the crimson sword (that specialized in heaven scorching flame saber technique, yes, SABER technique, were it not for the fact it belonged to someone else, it would be the perfect weapon for Shuhang) he's currently carrying. Apparently Bai has caught a turtle of calamity. While he hasn't yet figured out how to escape the prison dimension, his sword is already able to. His sword brought along the 33 divine beast materials that were with his original body. Now all the materials were gathered here and he really was only missing 5.

Bai Two sends his telepathic link and asks if Shuhang is still missing ape materials. He then gets 2 sets of ape materials by shaving the tail of his pet number three (the kidnapped former general conquering the west formerly belonging to the Beast World... he tried to ambush Shuhang to help that puppet guy and got screwed over because he met Bai Two, who forced him to become a pet). Now this ape had a really short tail... so Bai Two used hairgrowth and regeneration over 6 times to make it happen. Poor pet number three.

Now Shuhang is only missing cat, bear, dolphin and cuttlefish.

alexfilia likes this.
  19. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    I think these are the 33 divine beast artifacts based on yesterday's chapter... and also the 33 divine beasts... but there were two Rat Devil... so I'm pretty sure the second one is actually Cuttlefish since that's the animal that's missing.

Reverse Whale Warrior's Gauntlet
    Turtle (Bastard)'s Barrier Shield
    God Dog General's Ring
    Jade Rabbit Fairy's Cape
    Single Horn Ox King's Helmet
    Saint Elephant Marshal's Pillar
    Thousand Mile Mystic Horse's Shoe
    Black Sheep Warrior's Ring
    Shadow Snake King's Thorn
    Giant Deer Ancient Sovereign's Bow
    Immortal Donkey's Grandmaster's Tail Whisk
    Camel Fierce Minister's Rock
    Wild Boar Tyrant's Battering Horn
    Cat Demon Immortal Princess's Divine Door
    Golden Lion King's Wall
    White Tiger King's Wall
    Ice Shark King's Wall
    Lightning Eagle King's Wall
    Bear Fire Legion's Battle Drum
    Black Panther Marshal's Flag
    Wolf Fang's Arrow of Laceration
    Nine Tailed Celestial Fox's Crossbow
    Pangolin's Heart Protecting Mirror
    Immortal Crane Prince's Winged Crown
    Giant Crab's Golden Battle Armor
    Cuttlefish Devil Despot's Twin Blades
    Old Ape Saint Teacher's Sharp Sword
    Dolphin's Grand Sonic Canon
    Shrimp's Dragon Divine Road Chariot
    Tyranical Checken's Chanting Bugle
    Rainbow Rock Sable's Pagoda
    Mister Goose Tail's Immortal Zither
    Rat Devil's Assault Barb

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Scrya, Rimuru Tempest and alexfilia like this.
  20. mastemind05

Reading List:
    Link
    door? wall? zither? drum? pagoda?
    what is 33 beast magical weapon build////