Game Sign Up Adventurer Guild Member Registration

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhiteKuro

WhiteKuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here you go, new here, want see what is up in this world.

Appearance :
    I have a picture but I don't have the amount of credentials to post it. :(
    Given Name/Title: WhiteKuro
    Race: Human
    Job/Class: Swordsman
    Weapon: Iron Sword
    Skills:
    Battle Parry Lv. 1/100 Exp. 0/1000- Level 1: Parry an attack, can only parry melee attacks that are considered E grade, cannot be used when moving, cannot be use in mid-air, cannot be used in water, cannot parry Skills, cannot parrying magic. Levels up for every 10 successful uses and updates its capability at every 10th level. Battle Parry is an extremely stressful ability to use, it requires immense focus to parry an attack, and the right timing to successfully ward off any motion transfer to the user. If used unsuccessfully which can result in negative effects on the user or if used too much will tire the user out. Battle Parry can only be used 10 times for every quest, the uses increase by an additional 10 at level 20, 40, 60 and 80. Battle Parry does NOT guarantee guarding practically and it requires a weapon or a shield to be used as well.
    Equipment:
    Leather Cuirass
    Iron Gauntlets
    Leather Cuisses
    Leather Shinguard
    Simple Leather Boots
    Adventurer Rank: E
    Missions Completed: 0
    Missions Failed: 0
    Inventory:
    Gold: 0

2. BlancFrost

BlancFrost ❄Middle child: Carm & Dev + Sio's FSIL ❄

Reading List:
    Link
    A female is seen rushing through the front doors towards the receptionist desk. She flips over the table and twirls around to pick up the two completed forms.

Oh my oh my...

"Sorry for the wait! My name is Blanc and I welcome you to the Guild!" Smiling politely at the two arrivals she quickly scans the forms before bringing out two Item Boxes and sets them on top of the counter. "As a welcoming gift, here is your Item Box. You can fill it with anything you want! Just nothing living and it will be fine."

"Please head over to the Tavern to have rest and meet fellow adventurers. Any questions you have can be asked and answered there."

OOC: Welcome and sorry for the delay! All Guild related links can be found in my signature.

You both can start taking quests immediately if you want. Just make sure to read the first post of the threads and you'll be fine. Here are the relevant links:
    Quest Board - The rules are in here, just post your quest request here. Make sure you can do them though!
    Receptionist's Desk - Oh so you have completed the report? Thank you for your efforts!

Kuma Desu, AliceShiki and NiQuinn like this.
  3. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    ((You just need 10 posts to put up images, just post a bit more outside of the Community Games (posts on the games section don't count) and you'll be able to post it in no time.))

BlancFrost, NiQuinn and Kuma Desu like this.
  4. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name: Wunder
    Title:
    Race: 1/4 Owlkin, 3/4 Human - My grandmother on my mother's side was an Owlkin.
    Class: Witch Doctor - A class of spontaneity and control. the magic [Voodooism] brings out useful, but strange effects. The weakness of [Voodooism] is it's lack of firepower in any way. This drawback makes the class undesirable to many. However, it has the potential for greatness.
    Weapon: Steel Sword - A regular, mass produced steel sword that can be found in any community.
    Skills:
    • [Voodooism] - Magick that includes multiple random effects based around supernatural events and bodily control.
      • [Swap] - Switches the locations of two objects of similar stature. Can be resisted.
      • [Trick Room] - Creates an building invisible to everybody except the creator. Limited based on the creator's imagination.
      • [Stumbling] - Makes something stumble. Cannot be resisted. Cooldown of 30 seconds.
      • [Unbalance] - Allows the user to amplify or diminish gravity in a point in matter to make something heavier or lighter. Can only be used on nonliving matter.
      • [Misdirection] - Makes something turn it's attention to a declared object. Cannot be resisted. Cooldown of 30 seconds.
      • [Shadow Tag]: Makes the target mimic the user's actions. Can be resisted.
      • [Antimatter] - Makes a target combust into non-matter and then retrograde to its previous state. Duration of combustion depends on mana.

• [Quicken] - Magick that increases the speed of the body. Can be cast on others.
    • [All-Terrain Running] - Allows ease of traveling through a myriad of terrains. Increases speed. Increases resistance to environments.
    • [Cartography] - Increases skill in plotting geography and drawing maps.
    • [Minor Survival Arts] - Increases skill in basic survival. Increases resistance to environments.
    • [Minor Combat Arts] - Increases basic combat ability. Slightly optimizes the user's physique.
    Equipment:
    • Wonder Boots - These boots hold potential parallel to the user's concentration. Made of unknown materials. Holds multiple abilities. Bound to Wunder.
      • [Dimensional Storage] - Holds a dimension of 30X30 square meters where time is paused.
      • [Wonder Walk] - The user can move on all terrains, at any speed. Limited by the user's concentration.

• Sturdy Satchel - A medium-sized bag with many pockets made out of the best Rampaging Rhino leather. The stains reveal a history of use, but it has no tears.
    • Necklace of Keen Sight - An old necklace found in the sewers of Delta Town. Although enchanted, because of the artifact's age, the item can only be used for 39 seconds at a time and the user's mental power will be strained.
      • [Spyglass] - Allows the user to see far away when mana is poured into the enchantment. The user becomes oblivious to their surroundings.
    Inventory:
    • Cartographer's Set - (Pen, Ink, Mapping Paper) A necessary set for all cartographers. Includes all necessary tools.
    • Sundial/Compass - A tool for measuring the day's passing on the front side. On the back, there is a compass that gives cardinal directions relative to your position.
    Storage:
    • Cult Dagger - A dagger belonging to a cultist who thought he was communicating with God. Has unknown uses.
    • Lucky Belt - A centuries-old belt that survived the assault of time through luck and its sturdiness. To throw it away may bring bad luck.
    • Brain Serum - A serum made by a mad scientist bent on creating artificial life.
    • Monster Goat Eye - Unidentified.
    • Bee Honey (700 liters) - The sweetest honey made from magical bees.
    • Rainbow Gel - Gel manufacture from the remains of a Rainbow Slime.
    • Bee Box - A box for holding bees. Currently holds Magical Bees from Fairy Village.
    • Mithril Ingot X4 - An ingot made of Mithril. An aspect of Mithril is its renowned magic conductibility.
    • Orihalcum Ingot X3 - An ingot made from Orihalcum. Orihalcum holds the best compromise between resistance and magic conductibility.
    • Arachne Silk X2 - Silk from an Arachne. Holds incredible tensile strength.
    • Refined Earth Crystal X2 - An Earth Crystal refined by a master alchemist. The crystal holds pure earth mana.
    • Refined Fire Crystal X1 - A Fire Crystal refined by a master alchemist. The crystal holds pure fire mana.
    • Refined Wind Crystal X1 - A Wind Crystal refined by a master alchemist. The crystal holds pure wind mana.
    • Mithril Ore X6 - The raw, unprocessed form of Mithril.
    • Earth Crystal X3 - The raw, unrefined form of crystallized earth mana.
    • Fire Crystal X1 - The raw, unrefined form of crystallized fire mana.
    • Orihalcum Ore X3 - The raw, unprocessed form of Orihalcum.
    • Righteous Bead - Improve the user physical abilities by 1/3 when he swears an oath upon it. The user will permanently lose 1/2 of his power if he breaks the oath.
    • Bark - A Bark from the Akshay tree, it's said to be as hard as Adamantite.
    Gold: 3,085G
    Adventurer Rank: D
    Missions Completed: 36 / 1 Party Quest

Missions Failed: 4

Side Stories: 2
    [​IMG]

Given Name: Zoe
    Race: Cat Fairy - A race that holds the lineage of fairies. Those of this race holds both the characteristics of the fae as well as of beasts.
    Skills:
    • [Gum Tail] - A mutation caused by a desperate need to survive. The tail can stretch indefinite distances and is incredibly strong. The tail has an amazing resistance to damage.
    • [Beast] - The user has the senses and abilities of an animal. Allows sight in low-light environments. Increases hearing, smell, flexibility, and reflexes. Decreases fall damage.
    • [Fae] - The user has two pair of wings that allow flying. The user is immune to both mind and soul damage. Greatly increases the senses of the user.
    • [Dire Signal] - The user will block and reflect a single strike.
    Equipment:
    • Earring of Cloaking - An earring found in the Junkyard.
      • [Cloak] - Stealthes the user, making them hard to see. Duration depends on mana.

• Earring of Shielding - An earring found in the Junkyard.
      • [Minor Barrier] - Creates a magic barrier to protect the user. Duration is 5 minutes long.

• Zoe's Scarf - A pocketed scarf specially made for Zoe to cover up her scar.
      • [Minor Durability] - Increases the item's ability to endure wear and tear.
      • [Minor Dimension] - The pocket of the scarf holds a 0.5X0.5 meter dimensional space.
      • [Lightweight] - Decreases the total weight of the scarf and it's items.
    Inventory:
    [/SPOILER]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Night Ghost likes this.
  5. Wobbly

Wobbly [Unstabbable][He Who Courts Death][Whimsical]

Reading List:
    Link
    [ooc]: I said this in the tavern, but instead of a carry around item box, can i have a bank account where i can store an infinite amount of things free of charge and just carry around my own satchel?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  6. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Blanc blinks her eyes slowly as she stares at the rather large font on the registration form...

"...hello...*cough* welcome to the Guild! My name is Blanc." She smiles politely and slides a Item Box across the counter towards the adventurer. "That's an Item Box...it's a welcoming gift from us. Oh it doesn't have a known limit but you can pretty much fit anything you want in there...as long as it's not alive."

Smoothly down the front of her dress, Blanc gestures towards the side of the room towards a open door. "The Tavern is through that way, it's a great place to gather information from fellow adventurers and rest up after completing quests."

"Do enjoy your time with us here on Aeternus!"

OOC: Welcome to AG! Please change your font to at least size 4 >.< it's soooooooo big. Doing so would also make it easier for other members who want to look through your signature. Ah please put your Guild Card in your signature so other members know your details.

Guild related links are in my signature. So make sure to read through the first post for every thread for the rules and guidelines.
    OOC: It's fine! I saw you edited it so we're good \o/

NiQuinn likes this.
  7. Carm

Carm Drip drop, when will time stop

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough cough*
    And not an ocean.
    *cough cough*

AliceShiki and BlancFrost like this.
  8. Kuriyama

Kuriyama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: Yamagami
    Race: Human(3/4) , Tenko (1/4)
    Job/Class: Rebel
    Weapon:
    Dual M1911 - Dual guns with 7 .45 ACP rounds in a gun
    Skills:
    -Passive:
    [Ares's Enmity] - Increase DEX and AGI as Life Point Decreased
    [Sharpshooter] - Increase Accuracy
    -Active:
    [Happy Trigger] - Shoot to all nearby enemy without aiming
    [Overheat] - Release all heat from the gun to a bullet. Deal Critical Damage to an enemy
    [Killing Zone] - Consume Life Point to Increase DEX, INT and AGI
    -Other:
    [Reload] - Reload all ammo
    [Dual Personality] - ???

Equipment:
    Pocket Belt - Shoulder Belt made from leather and iron. A small equipment to travel with
    Handmade Rebel Uniform - Easy to move and clean uniform made from special leather and iron plates
    Leather Boots - Made from high quality leather, increasing AGI
    Backpack - Medium Sized

Inventory:
    Bullets (400) - Just an Ordinary Bullet
    Holy Bullets ( 20 ) - Bullets made from Alchemy. Effective against Undead and Ghosts
    M1911 Magazine (6) - Magazine for M1911

Binocular - Device to see far range object
    Maintance kit set - Set of tools for maintaning gears

I'm an orphan adopted by certain military. Possesing good agility and accuracy in archery but i was interested in Magic Science. Since i'm living in harsh land, im confidient with my endurance. After graduating a certain facility, i was given by certain teacher a gun, more over 2 of them. Since i didn't have a job, i'm joining the Adventure Guild. I rarely communicating with people so.... i'm bad with socializing. But for some reason, often losing my consiousness and my job already done in front of my eye with different position. I hope to work with you guys.

OOC: Yamagami have wild short hair with white color, Red pupil and 162cm tall. I didnt learn enough in english so my languange are pretty bad, so i will leave this beforehand
    <(_ _ )>

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    NiQuinn likes this.
  9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Well, I don't mind your background, but in keep in mind that AG (Adventurer's Guild) happens in a medieval fantasy setting, so organized military organizations and modern weaponry aren't really common things.

It does exist though, modern weaponry exists in the world due to the existence of summoned individuals and people that travel between dimensions, it just isn't the norm.

Oh, and when I'm speaking within double brackets, I'm speaking OOC (Out of Character), all right? Let me proceed the registration properly.))

Hikari saw the new person coming over with the registration form... Eh? Is there nobody else to proceed it? The-then... *deep breath* Okay... Let's stay calm and do it. You can do it Hikari...

Hikari moved her wheelchair near the desk and saw the form.

"Uhn... Everything seems... To be in order... Yama-san?

As a gift... Take this Item Box, alright? It will-"
    *cough cough cough cough* "help... Yama-san carry... Things...

Oh and... If Yama-san has... Any questions... Or wishes to talk to-"
    *cough cough cough cough cough* "others... Visit the Tavern... Okay?

That is... All, take care, okay?"
    *gives a somewhat tired smile*

((Please put your guild card on your signature so that people know who you are with ease.

Also, check my signature for some links related to the guild!

And... Remember to have fun! Enjoy your stay! ^^)/))

Night Ghost, NiQuinn and BlancFrost like this.
  10. Darwin808

Darwin808 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Given Name/Title: D.Nice
    Race: Human?
    Job/Class: Observer
    Weapon: Bare- handed
    Skills: Sleeping, Eating,
    Equipment: Dagger, Cotton Clothes, boots
    Inventory: Food, wet stone, water.

11. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    This person is normal as normal gets. Which really isn't saying much but I'm sure they will fit in just fine. Right?

"...hmm...well hello there D.nice and welcome to the Guild. My name is Blanc."

The fan wielder slides an Item Box across the counter top towards him. "Here is an Item Box as your welcoming gift. If doesn't have a known limit so you should be able to fit most non-living things in there."

'Well, you are all set now. Please head over to the Tavern, it is a place where you can meet fellow adventurers and ask any questions that may help you on your questing. Enjoy your time here on Aeternus!"

OOC: Hiya and welcome o/ Please put your guild card within a spoiler into your signature so it makes it easier for other members to know your details. Guild related links are in my signature and it is advised to read the first post for each Guild related thread before posting in that thread. \o/

AliceShiki, NiQuinn and Carm like this.
  12. Reincarnation Of Dragon

Reincarnation Of Dragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Belzah rushed through the town, ignoring the horrified stares and glances she got as her dragon-like lower body below her pushed her forward with large strides. She skidded to a stop in front of the doors of the guild before entering, confident that she could join now that she was here. Her claws clicked against the floor as she walked towards the receptionist desk and placed her registration fourm down. Belzah's wings and hind paws twitched nervously so she sat down to calm herself just a bit.
    Given Name/Title: Belzah

Race: Dragontaur

Job/Class: Beast Tamer

Weapon: Claws, Wing Talons, Tail, Fire Magic
    ------
    Skills:

Dragon's Breath (Racial Skill) - Advanced Fire Magic, can be used in large or small amounts.

Dragon's Call (Racial Skill) - Intimidates hostile parties while giving an attack boost and a speed boost to allies.

Call Beast (Class Skill) - Calls wild animals within a 5 mile radius.

Tame - Makes a contract with a beast, both parties must agree to the contract.

Telepathy - is able to create a two-way conversation between two parties. (Limited to contracted beasts)
    ------
    Equipment:

Dyed Cotton Shirt - Thin, black, and completely useless. (Her scales act as armor)
    ------

------
    Inventory:

Scale(s) - 46(pale yellow), 85(black)

Deer Meat (Slabs) - 18

Deer Fur(s) - 7

Skinning Knife - A short iron dagger for cutting through animals for fur and meat.

Hand-made Dragon Scale Collar(s) - 3 Thin collars made of braided leather strips and Dragon scales.
    ------
    ------
    Apperance -
    [​IMG]

AliceShiki likes this.
  13. BlancFrost

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing clicking from the otherside of the counter, the fan wielding female stands up from her chair to greet the newcomer.

"Hello and welcome to the Guild Belzah!" Her hand hovers over the Item Box momentarily before making up her mind. "Here is a welcoming gift, it's an Item Box which can pretty much store all your essentials...well as long as it's not alive. I'm not sure if you'll need it but it's there all the same."

"Please make you way to the Tavern, you can ask any questions you may have there. Do enjoy your time here on Aeternus."

OOC: Hi there! Welcome~ You can find Guild related links in my signature. Please also put your Guild Card in your signature within a spoiler for easy access.

AliceShiki and NiQuinn like this.
  14. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Just a really small suggestion, but I recommend uploading this image to another site instead of imageshack, it's kinda hard to see it because the display size is really small... Also, imageshack automatically deletes images after a while, so you might end up losing this image.

I personally use imgur, but any other site would probably work.

... It's by no means necessary though, it's just a recommendation.))

15. Reincarnation Of Dragon

Reincarnation Of Dragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Yeah, I was gonna change it but one of the site I use isn't working at the moment. I'll change to imgur!))

AliceShiki likes this.
  16. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    Jarque K. Marandi
    Race:
    Human (3/4), Serpentkin (1/8), Darkin (1/8)
    Stephid Royal Academy Student
    Class:
    Arcanic Gunslinger Lv. 4
    Equipment:
    Platinum Gun Set [Eight Forms: Briefcase, Dual Pistols, Locked, Locked, Locked, Locked, Locked, Locked] {Legacy Item} (Main Weapon)
    Silver Dagger (Secondary Weapon)
    Light-resistant Glasses {Legacy Item} (Head Gear)
    Winter Wolf Coat (Top Wear)
    Anti-magic Leather Glove {Enchanted Item} (Hand Wear)
    Skills:
    Aim and Focus
    Zoom In
    Radar Sense
    Rapid Fire
    Long Shot
    Charge Up
    Adventurer Rank:
    E
    Missions Completed:
    Missions Failed:
    Inventory:
    Empty
    Gold:
    Having been raised in the infamous "Clan Keirel of Assasins", Jarque Keirel was never given much options about his future. Having been raised by his kind mother, he grew up learning how to appreciate life and despise the killings of innocent people. Although this has caused him to be greatly shunned upon by his relatives, especially his half-brothers, he never let go of his beliefs.

At the age of 14, his mother died and he was thoroughly abandoned by his father. Left on the streets to fend for his own, he struggled to find food in a lawless city in order to get by day by day. Although he eventually resorted to stealing, he never killed a single person, even those who tried to kill him, despite being strong enough to do so from his childhood Assassin training.

By the age of 15, he tried to steal from a normal looking man. Little did he know that this person was an expert of the Arcanist Gunslinger Class, a newly discovered Class combining guns with arcane magic. Although he failed to steal from the man, he was deemed worthy of the man to be his discipline. Jarque eventually accepted to be his disciple, and was heavily trained for 1 year in the arts of Arcanist Gunslinger.

At the age of 16, he was sent to study at the Stephid Royal Academy in order to grow more as an Arcanist Gunslinger. This is where his very own tale begins.....

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
    Nahrenne and Kuma Desu like this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Please add the following categories to your guild card:

Inventory:

I'll go through the welcoming proceedures after that.))

Reindeer and Kuma Desu like this.
  18. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    ((Done. Please go ahead.))

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Hikari saw a new person coming to the registration desk with a form, so Hikari moved her wheelchair near it... Uhn... So many strange words... Hikari is confused... It should be okay though? Hmmm... Hikari thinks it's okay!

"Welcome to... The guild... Jarque-san?

Please take this... Item box... It's a gift for-"
    *cough cough cough* "joining!

"And... If you have... Any questions or... Needs to ask questions, please-"
    *cough cough cough cough cough* "go to the Tavern... Okay?

Hikari is... Glad to meet Jarque-san... Enjoy your stay!"
    *waves*

((Welcome aboard! Please put your guild card on your signature, so as to make it easier for people to know who you are.

Also, please check my signature for a few links related to the guild.

Lastly, about your backstory, there is no problem with it, but we're in a medieval setting, so industrial revolution is a bit of a weird term...

There is modern technology on the world though, due to people that were summoned from other worlds or that travelled between worlds, it's just a rare thing. You can say that the industrial revolution you know of was a more local phenomenon, and that this academy was actually quite the strange thing for the rest of the world though.

Hmmm... That's about it, have fun! ^^)/))

20. Darwin808

Darwin808 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the item box.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.