Resolved 2 Xianxia novels (Solved)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by wbergvall, Jul 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkwood

Darkwood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I dropped it for that reason. It felt way too forced to do that and made the mc feel like he was suddenly from the wrong book. I really enjoyed it before that too:cry:

2. Captain127

Captain127 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's CSG and PMG. I liked CSG, wasn't sure about the cultivation thing, kept going, but it seems like it's going to take forever before we see any progression in his strength now. An excuse to slow down his cultivation. and the mercenary arc is boring after (pushing it) 10-20 chapters. Could probably just skim it.

PMG I tried to persevere but the repetition is too much. I mean I get repetition with xianxia but man it's like Naruto fillers on repeat with maybe every 1 or 2 repeats he'll grow a level.

3. Clyne

Clyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Csg and pmg are good. At least for me. But i already stop reading pmg long time ago because the translation schedule is erratic, i try to stockpile a lot of chapters before i read it again, but i forgot about it later on. Maybe i will continue reading after i finished Desolate Era, warlock of magus world, and human emperor latest translation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.