LCD All Things Wrong

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Inute, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Inute

Inute Daydreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.novelupdates.com/series/all-things-wrong/

Its about a guy who gets EXP where others lose it, and loses EXP where others gain it.

Example = MC complets quest - 500 EXP, - 100 Silver
    Mob completes quest +500 EXP, +100 Silver

The story had me laughing so far, hope the translator keep on going :)

2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like QI to me
    Trying so hard not to shitpost

3. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    oh kobato-chan is doing it. . .
    safe~

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C5: He could just attack strong looking players and let them kill him.... Maybe find a nice guild of villains that will be willing to camp his spawn point *evil laugh*

I wonder if his proficiencies go up when he dies too.

C6: What does niubi mean?!?

Well, at least this means that he can get item based quest rewards. I doubt he's smart enough to realize it though.

C7: I think he's forgetting that his HP will go up as he levels, thus slowing down his suicide rate.

C8: It's nice that the author actually acknowledges that the game company should have come after the MC by now, but I hope it'll be explained at some point.

C9: lol, I don't know why I even considered the possibility that he might try to tank the boss for them. Still, why isn't he worried about accidentally killing the quest NPC? And how much use would it be in the fight if it's still injured anyway?

C10: Screw being a warrior, he should become someone specialized in DoTs, especially wide area ones that create visual obstructions and affect allies. Well, assuming he ever wants to fight things seriously anyway.

How did Ye Hang not die? He only had 500 max HP, and had lost 300 (5/second * 60 seconds) before being hit for 242. Shouldn't he have dropped dead immediately?

C11: lol, suicide help line for boss monsters XD

Well, he could just ignore the quest. That being the case, I wonder if the NPC he's supposed to find will find him? ;)

C12: I guarantee you, there are still people who ask, "Where's the profession area?" or "How do I get a class?" while standing right in front of that sign. Most of them won't even be trolls.

I wonder how many copycats will suicide this time?

C13: I can't believe I forgot that the defensive buff would be reversed.

Oo, that ancestral skill should make dying much easier as long as he uses it a minute before he's attacked. It should also reduce travel time to his current training ground.

C14: That Heavenly Thunder Punishment seems like it would be very prone to abuse, especially by PvPers.

I was really hoping he wouldn't just go randomly groping women :/

I wonder how much that pervert curse will buff him.

C15: "will definitely get my boyfriend to propose to me like that in the future." I feel so sad for her boyfriend.

Let me guess, he'll gain fame instead of infamy when he accidentally one-shots somebody while trying to turn his name grey.

C16: Ah, I was wong. I guess Infamy and Fame aren't related.

I knew he'd get buffed by the pervert thing, but I didn't think it would stack infinitely.

C17: rofl, not since Weed have I seen an MC treated as a charity case XD

lol, I fear for Scarlet Drink's future ;)

He should know better than to think that he'll be allowed to die while teamed up with one of the best clerics in the game and buffed by 28 pervert curses ;)

C18: He should just give up and go find a canyon to suicide into or something ;)

C19: rofl, World's Worst Duelist :ROFLMAO:

C20: He didn't even get the MC's name, how does he think he'll find him?

C21: I figured Drink would insist on bringing the MC to the dungeon.

C22: lol, she's totally lying to him ;)

C26: Well, he could always use all that money he "stole" to get a weapon with Life Drain on it. It should be super easy to kill himself then. It would also be a more permanent solution than the potions. He'd just have to make sure that his training area was secluded enough that no one would pick up his weapon. Carrying a bunch of garbage on him that could drop instead of his weapon when he died would also help.

I really don't get why no one who sees him in action thinks, "Hacker." I mean, its not like it's an abnormal thing to encounter in a game. And it's also not like he's being even a little bit subtle about it.

C27: He should use his 20% discount to buy the potion ingredients and then trade them for the potions. He and they would both save money and everyone would be happy.

VannVann likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought he'd already considered that and was only doing it because nothing could damage him and he didn't feel like waiting.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If the MC was a little smarter (and this wasn't a comedy) he could have easily turned that recipe into infinite potions simply by trading it to a strong guild for potion making services. Considering how much the potion was worth, the guilds would probably fight for the right to gift him free potions.

7. Terepi

Terepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's 2400+ Raw chapters, and yet LNMTL is useless :blobsalt::blobsalt::blobsalt:
    (This Isn't about release speed, I just want to take a week to binge read it during Christmas Break, even though I prob wouldn't understand 20% of it :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:)

8. VannVann

VannVann [Drained] 《Worn Out》 GM

Reading List:
    Link
    NEXT SUICIDE!!

Terepi likes this.
  9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think it's weird why da GM not try to check his character~

10. VannVann

VannVann [Drained] 《Worn Out》 GM

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe becouse he logged in via different medium (his rag tag machine) or there is some kind of conspiracy here... I mean they are paying them to play games!

11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    conspiracy perhaps
    form security side da game is hacked

VannVann likes this.
  12. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who says they didn't?
    It's just that the goal of GM's (and other game creators) is to keep the game interesting to players.
    MC is like a very amusing special event that makes it more enjoyable for other players.
    As long as he doesn't try to replicate and market his device, or actively interfere with the gameplay for others - there's really not much reason to go after him.

VannVann likes this.
  13. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    "As for the males who are asking to be more than friends; who said that? Stand out here and say it one more time for me to hear!”
    it's him!
    lel~
    fumu so far it is

14. Bobby24

Bobby24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone continue this?

15. NovelHub

NovelHub Active Member

Reading List:
    Link