LCD Prodigiously Amazing Weaponsmith

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by RizYun, Jul 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    Associated Names

邪帝狂妃:废材逆天三小姐

Description

When trash becomes a genius—one word: Fierce! Two words: Two-faced! Three words: Too heaven defying!

She is the foremost and outstanding armament refining master. Passing through a dynasty, and became a publicly humiliated and bullied Third Young Miss. Ancient beasts, too outrageous? Obediently become a docile pet, or I’ll make you into soup!

Ninth rank talent, rare talent in a thousand years? She was born with a godly constitution, crushing all geniuses!

Peak level Profound Grade Armament, beyond priceless? Sorry to embarrass, but the bowl she uses to feed the cat is already at the God Grade….. she possessed a pair of eyes that could see through everything, yet she couldn’t see through—him!

Merely exposing his demonic smile, Prince Mou lightly loosened his belt: “Can’t see through? Do not fret, you can slowly view when you return to the room. I’ll allow you to scrupulously inspect from head to toe.”

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/prodigiously-amazing-weaponsmith/

Imma surpraisu dat this novel got no LCD. well, MC is a 2nd stronk-est person in the story. the person who's the stronk-est one's could be considered as MC's partner whose in one way love relationship, as MC still not figure out that their relationship as man-woman yet despite the sacrifice of the man. now in current TLed chapter we got another Male Lead chara whose potentially to broke MC's mind into considering the relationship of man-woman with. will it be done, or became worse. who know?

2. nyuu1224

nyuu1224 Heaven's Grip System Engineer

Reading List:
    Link
    Gayscription

3. sigmarc

sigmarc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know about this novels cultivation realms?

4. sigmarc

sigmarc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    on chapter 100 there tells aboul the skill level anyone know more about it?

5. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    i wish this novel become priority~ i like this MC, well my dislike to ML still there but its still decent read~

Davine likes this.
  6. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.155
    This is why i hate reading female MC novel, Forced kiss~ [even though i wish that i was ML there~]
    if this author is female : her imagination into forced romance is WOW
    if this author is male : he's the same type with me [though i'm just half of it, cz i don't like to do something like that to someone i like/love]