Spoiler I've Got Medicine [System]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 5, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    我有药啊[系统]

by @scriptor and @Luen

Cute and sort of funny. It's super long and slow build, but a nice easy read. ML is established very early and he and the MC sort of focus on each other, even if they take a while to get to romance. MC transmigrates .his lookalike who committed suicide in a cultivation world

When the MC was about to get hit by the truck, his body disappeared and another body appeared and got hit in place of him. MC directly transmigrated into the other world with his own body and then he saw the other dude's dead body. Also, I think the pain he's feeling might be the burst of pain from when he transmigrated? That or the pain he felt when he hit the ground right after transmigrating.

. He's given a choice whether or not to accept the system -- wisely, he says yes. Cultivation world = dog eat dog. His system isn't OP; all it really does (so far to where I've read) is give him a ton of alchemy info in textbook format and occasionally talk with him. MC is a hardworking nerd. ML belongs to a big family and is the sponsor to MC's alchemist; ML was considered a waste until MC treats him. Their relationship as sponsor-alchemist and friends begins very early.

Pokes @LaDyViL @winter-t @kiara8 @Shem @readerz @Toyo @krrizis @Yuslia @Kittsune
    @sinyueliang @SnowTime @ludagad @Hotato @Matsurika @kly @Novel otaku desu

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    ansusta, Emma401, Varsha0907 and 29 others like this.
  2. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link

Audene, Varsha0907, yfndsh and 9 others like this.
  3. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    *coughs* Who want to translate this for me?
    Lots of cookies given if you do... because I'm loving the details already. HOHO~

Izn, alexfilia, Misaki Yata and 7 others like this.
  4. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    alexfilia, kly, Luen and 3 others like this.
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: Watching this for more fun reads.

6. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stick here and wait for spoilers Y(^_^)Y

kly and readerz like this.
  7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Feed me spoilers!!!! :blobpopcorn:

8. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Their relationship begins SUPER early. Beginning of the story goes like this:
    -MC is regular guy living with his dad in modern world. He likes to cook food for and take care of his dad.
    -on a grocery run (?) MC is run over by truck-sama.
    -MC transmigrates into cultivation world. System makes its intro: it's a pill-making system and MC has choice to accept it or not. MC's lookalike is in same room and apparently HE died because he committed suicide. Poor guy was blackmailed and betrayed. Since MC gets the vibes and understands he probably won't survive long without the benefits of the system, he accepts
    -system is not OP. All it really does is answer SOME of his questions and give him alchemy textbooks. Oh, and it gives him tasks that he pretty much has to do. Later on this loosens up and some tasks don't punish him if he fails.
    -MC (and the deceased lookalike whose identity he'll be taking) will be/is an alchemist. Alchemy = cash burner. So he needs a patron, but lookalike's family is terrible. MC sneaks away once he finds poison in his food to look for a patron/sponsor.
    -MC settles on ML for a patron. ML is a waste who is part of this big merchant/cultivator family. LOL MC basically threatening ML and saying that he would cure him or else.
    -unbeknownst to MC, ML had at least some warning beforehand but is willing to take the gamble (no other alchemists were able to cure him).
    -MC cures ML of course. ML also knows about MC's system once they officially sign a contract and work together. They're already pretty friendly at this stage. ML works like a demon at cultivating and MC pops out pills like a machine.
    -blah blah slice of life + training arc. It's pretty relaxing to read through, but I won't summarize this here.
    -ML enters a sect, bringing MC along with him. MC's skills are way too good, so ML has a plan for slowly revealing MC's skills.
    -blah blah more slice of life + training arc + cute. ML likes to tease MC (even when they are only really good friends). MC and ML also touch a lot and are very codependent. MC is alchemy nerd and usually leaves the plotting to ML. ML is dedicated to martial arts/fighting and indulgent towards MC; he's also a deep plotter.
    -brief separation at one point because of this 3rd prince. ML trains super hard and gets stronger before he tracks down MC and takes him back.
    -slice of life + training arc + cute
    -helping this one guy causes the guy to offer up a free trip with him to their family's heritage. There are treasures of course; one of them is this magic shuttle said to be able to go between worlds. MC picks it up, ML dives for MC, and whoosh, it triggers (accidentally) and they get dropped in modern world.
    -trip was bumpy and ML and MC lost each other at some point. MC though ML was left behind in cultivation world and sad. But he is happy to see his dad again.
    -ML... actually in modern world. But a different place (another continent). He intimidates people into looking for MC for him, all while making them think he's a modern person. LOOOL. You can see details above in the posts @alexfilia forwarded here.

...I'm still reading, so will update when I have moar spoilers~

9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    who wanted to kill the mc when he first came?....do they play a role in the story later?

lol at the mc for getting kidnapped and taken away and had to be resqued :D

kly, kiara8 and readerz like this.
  10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Person who wanted to kill the lookalike (going to call him other!MC)... Well, it's more like persons and a bunch of factors. Other!MC was an alchemist genius very young, so other people in his family were jealous, esp. this one guy. At the same time, other!MC made friends with this guy called Bai-something who was looking for a romantic relationship. Other!MC only meant to be friends though. But the jelly guy couldn't take other!MC being good at alchemy and getting the guy, so he blackmailed him into not showing his skills. This causes other!MC's status in family to plummet and Bai to ditch him. Other!MC is super sad and eventually commits suicide.

Poison came from food that a maid brought in. I forget if it was under jelly guy's orders or because people just couldn't stand other!MC's 'uselessness' anymore. Our MC was able to tell it was poison though, so he ran away.

Nope, MC was never kidnapped (so far). MC and ML got separated because ML was dueling with 3rd prince. I think some kind of portal 3rd prince used activated. MC was injured and dropped off someplace else. He was picked up by some people in this one family and he helped them out a little for saving him. (ML wasn't worried about MC's life because by now, they're connected enough mentally for him to be able to sense if anything bad happened)

Their reunion scene is pretty cool though. MC was forced to kneel (rival families and other issues), but ML comes flying through the air and asks them who made MC kneel. (implied: who should I facesmack/beat up/kill)

11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I see!...thank you! <3 ...does his family come looking for him after he joins the sect and becomes famous?...or that Bai guy?

awww the ML sounds awesome! *.* <3

kly, Kittsune, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. MC is going by his own (modern) name rather than his lookalike's name. And ML is covering the tracks for him.
    MC = Gu Zuo (affectionately called Ah Zuo by ML)
    ML = Gong Yi Tian Heng (MTL makes it 'public instrument' something)

Yup, he is. For a while, you kind of wonder how deep his feelings are for MC since he's one of those schemers with a gentle smiling face. But then all his actions are very thoughtful and we get some insight into what other people looking at them think. Most of them notice how close they are and how gentle ML is towards MC. And I mean truly gentle and not that gentle impression he gives off.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    i see! ...so the ml knows his backround and is helping him avoid trouble :D ....does the ml's family play an important role in the story? (since he is from an op family there must be some infighting and stuff)

kly and kiara8 like this.
  14. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like i read a different raws @_@ or interpret it differently <.<
    This is totally unrelated >.>
    Anyone reads Friends with Benefits from Midori?

Dayong9909, kly, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  15. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the early arcs, yes. That's when ML is rising in family hierarchy from 'waste' to 'prized talent and a future leader.' Like most big families, there's a lot of infighting for the top spots as you've mentioned. Of course, MC and ML leave all this behind after they go to the sect. They're too OP for this to matter anymore (and ML established his position and got entry to sect).

16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgot to add: some of ML's family are nice people. He brings them to the sect once he's higher up.

Izn, Poor_Hero, Misaki Yata and 5 others like this.
  17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    are there any cute moments between the mc and the ml?...like The ml had to stop the mc from working too much by distracting him or the mc taking care of the ml's injuries :D

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o what did you read?

and its really bad! D: ....what is wrong with both of them!??....the seme is a total M orz)

kly likes this.
  19. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds really familiar...
    //checks stash
    It's in there....

(It's too long...)

The 3-6k chapter count is scary enough. I already have a novel with 10k chapters... :v

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    Inland, maya_sov, Ease and 4 others like this.
  20. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC ever gets found out to not be other!MC by his family and that Bai-guy? Does that Bai-guy regrets abandoning ohther!MC? I feel sad for other!MC he had potential to be a MC too.

kly, krrizis, readerz and 1 other person like this.