Discussion What will you do if one of your family members became NEET?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by KoreaLover, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Alexander Valdimir

Alexander Valdimir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing embarrass asking for help. Honestly while she is embarrassing her husband, in the end nobody knows who they are so there's nothing to be embarrassed about. If you need help but are embarrassed than you're obviously not going to solved your problem.

2. KoreaLover

KoreaLover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I have a duty to guide him to right way.. last time when me and old sis voice our disagreement and threating him to divorce us, he cry on our feet and say he will kill himself if we leave him. How do you face that?

3. Amberion

Amberion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's see here.

2 wifes = 2 mother-in-laws if they are both alive. If they are both alive, invite them to come and stay over for a few weeks. I bet he would be quick to want to get out of the house then.

Dravileo and Shio like this.
  4. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. basically , if he still get money per month even if he is NEET, I don't find a need to rush it to make him go out. I mean, probably he would stop doing that on his own after several month since basically he won't have anything to do. Or ask him to spent his time with his family in home.

Well.. most importantly, most would agree that it would be everyone dream to just sit home , play game and get some money per month

5. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know the definition of a neet is young person who is not in employment or education. in england its 16-24, in japan its 15-34. so no matter what @prongsjiisan is not a NEET.

6. Dragn555

Dragn555 Writer of Unnecessary Essays

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so you want to kick this guy out of his own house? And you're one of his wives?

Okay, here's the thing. It sounds like you don't like that this guy isn't working, which, sure, frustrating I guess, but he's not actually doing anything wrong. He's still earning money, and it doesn't sound like you're having any financial problems. I cannot see the issue here.

Are you perhaps unhappy that he's just not spending more time with you? Something similar?

If so, get counseling if you think it's necessary. Or even better, have a talk.

Aria likes this.
  7. wolfeinstein24

wolfeinstein24 [Practioner of the Daos of Lurking and Leeching]

Reading List:
    Link
    He is Basically living my dream. Being. Boss of a big business having two wife's and enjoying games. That is heaven

Aria, Dravileo and hajiko like this.
  8. KoreaLover

KoreaLover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No! as a head of family he have responsibilities. I'm not criticize his tendency to watch anime and play games all day long. But I certainly would love if he go outside once for a while..

9. Johnnycabra

Johnnycabra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I thought you were a relative not a wife. I posted that maybe therapy or children will work. This is a lot more complicated than I thought. Yeah, good luck

10. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Stooop stoop.. this whole thread is trolling.. stooop..

11. adislt

adislt fanfic lover

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all i think you need to find out why he turn into neet
    If he that tendency since child ( i mean is the part of love to spend time alone with video games or watching something) you could demand him to spare his time at least for work out even if it still at home and make a rule that he shoukd attend his job at least once a week ( because you said he is the owner of business and the onky thing he need to do his come once for a while)
    But if it just recently happen without prior indication you need to find out the root problem first , maybe he have big problem regarfing his relationship toward other person or there's something bugging him a lot that make him run awsy from that problem and indulge in video games
    Or it just simply he got stressed and want to refreshing for a long time you know some people when he already reached sate where he really doesn't work hard to earn living anymore have tendency to soend his time in fun your brother maybe choose video games
    Btw if he still can earn a living he is not a NEET just someone thst spend his time a lot being alone and do his own stuff

12. Yaoikun

Yaoikun The other Red Siblings | Cursed Black Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we on the same page?

13. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    again OP again... if you are going to divorce him, then why would you care if he kills himself, when a relationship reach a stage when one, goes thinking about divorce it means that there is no more to care about the other person in the relationship.

What I understand is that the guy just want to live a "free life" and he has the cash to do it. if you don't want that, then just do what you planed to do, what he does after that, has nothing to do with you, unless it endangers you or the people that depends of you.

14. Daily Prog

Daily Prog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then how about making him watch anime like Clannad or something family oriented anime? For me, after watching that kind of thing,it make me want to spent some times with family. Something around motivating him using anime he like

15. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell him, if he doesn't go out once in a while, he won't trigger any event! No pantsu fall over from the sky, nevertheless his room...

Dravileo likes this.
  16. Riqu

Riqu ~Legendary Lurker~

Reading List:
    Link
    recommend them NUF?

17. Cfourify

Cfourify Undercover FBI agent

Reading List:
    Link
    Since jiisan is a lolicon, isn't it better for him not to go out?

jersanxx1 and ReadOrDie like this.
  18. 1amdude

1amdude Nakamatu Agraulek

Reading List:
    Link
    Waifus, calm down. destroying his pc are just going to make it worse. Talk it out.
    Go plan a family vacation. get some fresh air or something.

this thread is painful to watch.

19. kaisersose

kaisersose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you had to go that far as to create an account to talk with him that's a serious issue you got on your hand, man.
    You can lure him out with some tickets for a comicon or something, then take him to a good therapist :blobpopcorn:

20. shade0180

shade0180 your shadow

Reading List:
    Link
    lets be serious here everyone who replied here will probably the one who will most likely to become the neet in their family.

:blobpopcorn::sweating_profusely: