Discussion The most harem-ish harem story you know

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Yimfor, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    People say infinite stratos is harem, but I dont think it is since ichika never choose any of em and just kite everyone of em in the air. I heard he ended up with 1 girl tho.. not sure..
    But a story about a dozen of girls throwing their bodies at 1 guy is really annoying.
    For the record, I think ichika doesnt really believe in screw them all harem end and purposely act dense until he can really decide on his one main girl.
    =V

Itou makoto from school days is what happen to a harem end gone wrong.
    the MC is technically cheating left and right when he is making the harem. Lol

The side character aleist in the novel dragoon shows how annoying harem can be. Since all the girls are basically forcing their way through to him even if he didnt want any of em.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  2. Sovereign Book Eater

Sovereign Book Eater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Against the gods
    To love RU
    I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags
    I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless
    Mushoku Tensei

3. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    Returning From the Immortal World:
    The latest raws of Returning From The Immortal World has the MC's mother literally making a register for a list of wives and concubines over his objections. The official count is 13.

Ancient Strengthening Technique
    In the current arc the MC literally flies from woman to woman, spending some time and marrying with one woman before flying on to the next, all the while leaving the children and previous wives on their own. Yet they all lovingly accept him when he returns to them years later.

Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel
    Started off with a sad tragedy... I went ahead to spoil myself at the ending.
    He has 18 wives.

4. lordgrim29

lordgrim29 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bakarina!

mir likes this.
  6. Caudyr

Caudyr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Growth Cheat and Mushoku Tensei I've read (still reading Growth Cheat, heh).

Also...there's Re:Monster (haven't read it in awhile, though). It's also the only series I've publicly released any of my personal TL work for (though someone screwed it up with the editing on the series' wiki, lol).

Uh...Divine Protection of Many Gods (Takami no Kago) currently has the dude with 3 women...
    Death March is 'trying' its hardest to set up the harem route, but the MC is currently consciously resisting with every fiber of his being, lol

There's also Monster Musume Harem as well, heh...it's monster girls, though. XD
    Lottery Grand Prize has a HUGE harem...which the guy only goes after so he doesn't wear his women out because of his incredible sex drive, lol.
    Boundary Labyrinth has a mini-harem set up, but I"m not sure it'll expand further than the two women the dude's got. It's a pretty good read so far, but unfortunately the TL releases are rather sporadic, heh.
    Hello Work NEET has the MC get 4 (? heh) wives all at once, and the way they set it up is kinda funny, so I enjoy reading that one, too.
    Hachinan is a good one if you like a lot of politics involved, as well...but...it's got A LOT of politics involved, lol.
    And finally... Living in This World with Cut & Paste ... It's pretty good thus far, though the author is releasing chapters so fast (or has been) that there's little to no chance of the TL ever catching up, haha. As of the latest TL'd chapter the MC's got two women who are about to become his wives, but I bet there'll be more, heh.

The only one that I DON'T really like, cause the MC is stupidly annoying in many ways, is this Slave Harem series. Especially since the author releases a new chapter (which advances the story almost none) every like...3 months or so. -_-

I'm sure there are some more in my list, but I think I'll pass on going through EVERYTHING, heh. ^^

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  7. kaisersose

kaisersose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in AST there's a guy (Qing Shui) who takes a wife wherever he goes, so...

8. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    Rokujouma no Shinryakusha
    I think this has the best Harem development of all the LN that I read. Only the LN though the Anime is meh

9. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Atg sao or highschool dxd

10. Qt

Qt Qt is cute

Reading List:
    Link
    I ever read... Bakarina. Honestly this is the harem story that I feel has been done well.

11. lnelement

lnelement Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LLS and AST, still reading LLS, AST got super repetitive and boring.

12. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link