Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    拉小手 Lā xiǎoshǒu You are correct @dragonkin550,. Women and children's hands are usually described as small and big hands are for men.. so basically it's just holding her hands.

Lazy hypocrite, akimisa and Aiki like this.
  2. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    She's got nothing left. Literally nothing. She could try to go to Solomon again, but that would fail for obvious reasons. And she's definitely going to jail, she assaulted someone deliberately and confessed in a room full of people... plenty of witnesses to have heard that. And the Ning family and Su family will very likely want to vent their anger on her.

Lazy hypocrite, akimisa and nkring like this.
  3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the media find out what had happened so they can make her fall even more. Ruin her name everywhere. Let the world see how much of a vicious woman she really is. Also, I want the Ning's and Su's to get a few kicks here and there for their rude attitude towards NX at the ward (excluding grandpa Ning and NQT of course.) :blobangery:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  4. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    2090 - What's wrong?
    NXL breathing was like fire, her throat was hoarse, she anxiously yelled, "This is fake! This video was forged! NX! Why did you make such a thing to slander me? how could I have killed my mother's child!" NX did not refute her and nodded directly, "Yes, I forged this video, not only is this video fake, I also forged your fingerprints and blood samples, Miss.Ning, do you want to see it?" NXL face turned blank. Fingerprints and blood samples! If there's fingerprints and blood samples, then she absolutely cannot explain herself. However, this is absolutely impossible! She destroyed all traces, how did she get it! But... But she was able to get the surveillance! She had clearly confirmed it before, that place absolutely had no monitoring! What went wrong? LTX... LTX helped her.

"Honey, give me that thing" NX softly spoke to LTX, then, condescendingly looks at the woman whose spirit has collapsed slightly, eyes full of ridicule. LTX nodded then handed a brown file over to her. NXL body shakes in fright, NX looked into her eyes, it was as if she was the devil. She stared at the brown file in NX's hand, her breathing became more and more rapid, sure enough, it was LTX!!! While NX was taking things out of the bag at the moment, NXL sees at the contemptuous look of NX, sees at the cold eyes of LTX, finally, the last trace of luck in her heart was gone(?), she fiercely closed her eyes and with a shrilled voice, screamed out, "It was me! I hit her! I killed the child!" The sharp shrill sound made people's eardrum uncomfortable. The whole ward was silent, leaving only the ferocious yell coming from NXL's ghostlike face.

ZLY lips shook, her eyes turned to find NYH anxiously holding her up, after she finally woke up, her pale face while trembling, asked, "NXL... What are you talking about... Don't scare mother... You were just talking nonsense, weren't you?" NXL abnormally laughed, "Ah.. hehe... Mother... Mrs.Zhuang... When did you become my mother? Aren't you the mother of the son in your belly?" ZLY had never seen NXL give such a strange and terrible expression before, she excitedly responded back, "NXL, what are you saying, of course I'm your mother! Tell me you didn't do it! You didn't do it right!"

At this moment, NXL's weak complexion had completely disappeared, it was replaced by cold, gloom, and hatred, after not having an escape route, she became reckless and crazy, "It was me! Of course I did it! Because I hate you! I hate everyone from the Ning family! I was the Ning's eldest, I was born to be the Ning family's eldest daughter! Everything from the Ning home was suppose to be mine! Why did you want to pick that pheasant NX back up? And finally, after that pheasant was gone, you actually made a son who will dispute the family's' property with me, the child hasn't even been born yet and you couldn't even wait to take away what's mine! Why! If I didn't get SY, can you have your power in Ning Family today? Now you have a son and want to kick me to the curb! The calculations you two make are too obvious! Do you really think I'm an idiot?"

Special thanks for @dragonkin550 again!! This chapter really destroyed me... Now I can finally rest in peace... :blobmelt:

5. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Here comes the next few chapters. yay!

Chapter 2091

ZLY standing there stupidly, simple cannot believe, NYH is completely stunned, can not believe that this girl is NXL, is their well-behaved and pure and kind-hearted daughter...
    Can't believe that she has always been hiding such a personality!
    "God... Oh my god..." Everyone didn't expect things to have such a striking reversal, one by one froze up.
    It's not NX that fiercely hit ZLY's child, but the filial adopted daughter NXL that did it.
    Not only that, but she even personally drove the motorcycle to hit the mother that had been taking care of her for decades, treat her as a mother would her true daughter.
    Obviously she's just a country village daughter, because of a mistake was able to enjoy wealth for so many years, all this is not hers, if not for the Ning family she would just live in a backwater village, but she took all the benefits given to her by the Ning family for granted, as if everything should belong to her.
    Just because ZLY was pregnant with a son that could threaten her position, she directly without hesitation killed that child in ZLY's stomach...
    Even more frightening is that she takes the attitud of a victim from start to finish, pushing everything onto NX's body...
    Thinking this far, everyone felt a bit of a chill.
    This woman deceived everyone, just how much effort did it take...
    It's terrible!
    NYH's mind is shocked, hearing NXL's absurd logic was almost speechless "Beast! Ning family raised you for more than 20 years, do not ask you to be grateful, but you have always been hiding such a selfish and vicious mind!"
    NXL was lowly laughing, as if heard a funny joke, "Well, be grateful, I have nothing to be grateful for, everything I obtained relying on my own ability! But NX, what about her! Only the blood in her body from the Ning Family, she doesn't have to do anything, that old fool will give her 10% of the shares and I got nothing!"
    NYH roars, "But I have given you all the shares in my hand to you, your hands already hold 20% of the shares and you still aren't satisfied!"
    NXL's face full of ridicule says "Chairman Ning, don't put it so nicely, you give me the stock, is not in order to be able to marry into the Su family, do you dare say, after you have a son, these shares will remain mine?"
    NYH's extremely angry yells "For that you killed your mothers child!!!"
    NXL's eyes showing not the slightest repentance "You are heartless, don't blame me for injustice! This kid! Originally was damned!"
    NX stood off to the side, quietly watching that family of three tearing itself apart.
    Until now, the only voice interrupted "I'm sorry to interrupt you, I would like to ask NXL, did you actually... really do it?"
    NXL eyes looked gloomy towards NX "NX, you little pretender!"
    NX suddenly look innocent "But, that video really is my fake, the places you destroyed evidence has no moitoring at all, don't you know? This video I found some artists of the "thuderbolt" crew helping me to simulate the scene rather roughly, did not expect you to really believe it... oh yes, the fingerprints and blood samples..."
    NX looks towards LTX beside her.
    LTX open the brown briefcase, but what he pulled out is not evidence, just a stack of all kinds of... wedding chapel photos...

6. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2092

"NX! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!!!"
    NXL's face was sluggish for a second, then as if insane, just to see that evidence, she was too excited, at the moment seems to have gone crazy.
    She no longer trusts anyone since Solomon failed, don't trust people in China, in case the other side was bought by NX the consequences would be disastrous.
    So this time she chose to do it herself.
    After all, it's the first time to do such a thing, so she did panic a little, she was a little distraught to deal with the clothing and motorcycle, can remember some details but that effects simulation is so realistic, after she saw a familiar scene actually subconsciously believe it.
    As for the fingerprints and blood samples, if NX herself brings it out she would doubt it, but it was brought by LTX.
    LTX personally brought it to NX.
    For LTX's forces, even if it's impossible it's still entirely possible.
    So, she believed it almost immediately!
    But unexpectedly... from beginning to end she fell into NX's trap!
    NX was cheating her the whole time, monitoring is fake, fingerprint and blood samples are also fake!
    This Slut! Slut!!!
    NX looked at the cursing NXL, looked helpless, "I said it was fake, but you don't believe me."
    On the side, LJL looks at the almost insane from anger NXL, is simply amazed.
    It is too cruel!
    This play! Comic reversal! Simply is a blockbuster! Incidentally do not forget to even abuse the dog at the end... those photos are enough...
    However, it's not all over yet.
    NX fingers tapping her phone, a projection on the wall showing a sheet of A4 paper, said "However, even though those are fake, there is something that is real"
    Under scrutiny, it turned out to be a paternity test result.
    That test result shows that NXL's unborn child has no blood relation with SY.
    "This... This is paternity test result!"
    "Seems to be a paternity test of SY for the child from NXL's belly!"
    "Heavens! SY is not the father of NXL's child?"
    Suddenly there was an uproar in the ward.
    NX's eyes slowly fall on NXL's body "As the saying goes, Tigers don't eat cubs, not to mention, surely the eldest miss is also very clear, how important this child is to you, and so I thought it strange, why are you willing to kill your own child in this way to fram me."
    NX paused, and soon continues "I think so long only came up with a possibility, and that is... this child, simply can't remain. So, why would the child be unable to remain? It is worth pondering, isn't it NXL?"
    Although only a short period of two days, but NX did a lot of things.
    Sent someone to check the CCTV monitoring that area ZLY was attacked, track the motorcycle's whereabouts, checked the wehreabouts of NXL this past few months.
    Then, she personally went to visit the racing driver, and went to find the 'Thunderbolt' special effects team to request help...
    In addition, previously to secretly get SY's hair and the blood sample of the stillborn child to do authentication.
    Identification results are only half an hour ago sent to her mailbox, everything is as she expected, NXL's child really is not SY's.

7. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2093

NX said this much, what people won't understand.
    "The child in NXL's stomach isn't even SY's! No wonder Why else would she not even spare her own flesh and blood! Because once the child is born, when it was discovered she's finished, simply a two birds with one stone, not only solved the child problem but also framed NX!"
    "At first our SY is actually ready to divorce her, but because she was pregnant he couldn't leave her, who knew that the child is actually... My god!"
    "This woman always whispering that she loves SY until death, but secretly even got pregnant with a bastard child!"
    ZMJ staring at the projection while stunned, rushed out from the crowd towards NX to grab the cell phone "What did you say! NXL's unborn child isn't from our SY! How is this possible!"
    NQT looking from the side impatiently says "That dead fetus shouldn't be cremated yet, if you don't believe then have it tested yourselves!"
    NXL's character has been fully exposed in front of everyone, ZMJ still in disbelief, facial expression pale, instantly ran towards NXL "You secretly indecent woman! I was wondering why you are so anxious to convince us to hurriedly cremate the child, you said that this is to let the child as soon as possible reincarnate! Originally it was in the name of destruction of evidence!
    Daughter in law caused her son to wear a Green Hat, and caused her pregnant with a bastard child to be exposed in front of so many people, ZMJ is going crazy.
    "ZMJ, don't you talk about how noble the Su family is! If not for you two old farts egged on SY to divorce me, wanting him to marry NX and suck up to the Zhuangs, why would I be forced to this point!"
    Things have become this ugly, NXL directly fights back, but because after all her abortion damaged her physical strength, soon ZMJ's face was stained with blood.
    SHG unable to bear it pulls ZMJ away "That's enough! Hasn't there been enough shaming!"
    The shame caused today is already enough!
    ZMJ's face turns black, "And I'm Ashamed! I forgot someone! ZLY and NYH raised a good daughter! Vicious wild Beast! Bring this scourge into our Su family! Shame is also their Ning Family shame!"
    "You..." NYH was angry enough to die, the moment when ZMJ mocked him, he almost fainted from anger directly.
    ZLY's whole person have become a blank almost trance-like state, the mouth keeps saying Impossible, impossible...
    The two groups quarreled, the whole ward has become chaotic.
    NQT eyes watch NYH and ZLY with pity "I said earlier, take a good at the duaghter who you support over the years really is, covered yourself in lard and were deceived by this woman over and over, now came to this ending, is completely self-inflicted! The only sin, harmed an innocent child!"
    Hear the word "Child", ZLY as if by a huge stimulus, rushed towards NXL "You Slut! Slut! Why do you want to harm me! Why do you want to harm me! Return my child! Return my son's life!"
    Looking at this chaotic situation, LTX's brow lowers, reached out and gently holds NX in his arms, let her eyes stay off the dirty scene.
    NX breathing a breath of crisp air, deep exhaustion suddenly dissipated, like being in a small quiet and warm other world, whispers "Honey, let's go home?"
    LTX: "Good."
    "Little... NX..." Seeing NX and LTX turned to leave, NYH subconsciously want to catch up, seems to have something to say.
    But after all, didn't say a word.

And that's all for today. I do like that NYH seems to have realized how much of a shitbag he is and decided to not bother NX again...

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    @dragonkin550 seeing you mass upload is like how I felt after I saw those 6 new chapters get uploaded, greatness and death (since we did the summaries) :aww:

9. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a rather fun feeling to post 3 chapters at once... :D

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I should try doing the summaries backwards next time 'if' we get another mass upload. :blobxd:

11. Eers

Eers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, sorry for being a busy body but just my 2 cents with my limited chinese knowledge here, 车 (che) is a general description for vehicles in chinese if used by itself it usually means a car. But you can add descriptives before it to change it's meaning 摩托(motou) 车 (che) means motorcycle, 汽 (Qi) 车 (che) is a more formal way of saying car, 货 (huo)车 (che) means lorry and 卡 (ka)车 (che) means truck.

The word used in the translation is 机 (ji) 车 (che) which I've never really used or heard before but its not surprising given my poor chinese education, but I've used the word 机 (ji) before to describe a car engine, 机 for short and 发动 (fadong) 机 (ji) for the more formal word. It could be a local or even a China slang that's not used outside China. But I can see how 机车 could mean motorcycle since the motorcycle's engine is exposed and all and Chinese is a very descriptive language. >.<

Or like dragonkin said it could mean vehicle since 战车 (zhanche) means chariot or if you translate it literally means War (zhan) Car (che) so 机车 (jiche) could mean vehicles with engines.

12. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Entire su family is present what about the half brother and his wife. They have always been sane and knew of NXL character but couldn't prove it.
    Now that green hat is revealed he should step forward and help the su family by running it.
    Wondering if su yan gave his shares to NXL for her to manage

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    ZSS didn't need to lift a finger. NX really is her greatest blessing. :blobpopcorn:

14. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that SY had everything prepared to divorce NXL the day that it was found out she was pregnant, I seriously doubt SY let her continue to manage anything she was managing at that time related to Su family, if he even ever let her manage them in the first place. And with her being pregnant, after that day he had the excuse of 'don't work, you're pregnant, let me take care of it' which is basically what he did regarding removing NXL from her position in Starlight Entertainment.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  15. pigeonchubby

pigeonchubby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think here ZLY is most likely talking about her son rather than NX. I think 你还我的孩子! ( Nǐ huán wǒ de háizi!) (huán means return or pay back, i'm not sure which one is used in this context) literally translates to "Return my child/ Give me back my child" and then continues with 你还我儿子的命!(Nǐ huán wǒ érzi de mìng!) literally translating to "Return my son's life!".

16. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha oh the Ning parents and NXL downfall and the Su's family shame. Now its revealed that NX is the truly filial daughter that decided to not care for Ning parents due to their actions towards her. Its all their own fault. Even if NXL brings out the pregnancy and LTX and NX says XB is their biological son and all I think maybe SY might speak up of the incident of NXL drugging NX?

17. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoo!!! NXL is going down!!! Hahaha
    ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪
    then after all the shitload of scheming of NXL were revealed, our couple is just taking things lightly
    and going home just like that ah! Feeding all those present with dog food (PDA).. HAHAHA :D:D:X3:

NYH, hahaha, now you suddenly want to fix your relationship with NX? huh! Too bad, it's too late, too late.

Thank you for all your hard work for giving us spoilers (y)

Lazy hypocrite, Dnmrsh and akimisa like this.
  18. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he realized that at the end. Since he wound up not saying anything even though he had something to say in the latest chapter released today.

19. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Darn it. I felt asleep while reading the 3rd one.. Thanks for the summary. Too tired last night while waiting for update.

20. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks to all the kind souls who are volunteering in the brief translations of this novel, despite the fact that you are not totally Chinese literate. I can see your passion in trying to share this story to the others who are fascinated with the story but can't wait for the original translators. I would first read them in its original text and then come over to read the translated works. I find that you guys are amazing! Just by reading it on mtl you could second guess how the story is being churned out.
    There are parts that were omitted but since they do not alter the context of the story I try not to "meddle" with your translations unless some requests were made of me to help clarify.But at times there are some interesting details which
    I just want to add like this part of the chapter ...
    LTX made an imposing grand entrance in this chapter. Let me just help in this part.
    At this time outside strong and steady footsteps can be heard coming nearer ..
    The other part which I wanted to point out is this.....
    Behind LTX stood his cold-faced assistant manager and outside the ward stood two impressive rows of heavily armed- men.
    My question is 1.Why would LTX bring a battalion of heavily armed-men with him to the hospital? 2. Why were they even allowed in there? He truly behaves like the "godfather" ...Is this a show of force for the sake of NX? I thought they came with something in mind but after all is said and done, NX and LTX just left the hospital..that's where the update ended. Why were they even there in the first place? Author trying to portray LTX as a heavyweight?
    Anyway, happy reading guys..