Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    So what if after this, NX got shocked, she need a time alone, (means go to the restroom etc, go out from the venue) but later LTX follow her, trying to say that he was actually want to tell her, but he dont have an evidence, even the cctv got altered, and he said actually after this party over he want to tell her or something

Well hope that NX remember that LTX got drugged by LJL

And that, might not becoming True though.

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    4 chapters :
    • everyone sings happy birthday, there's a giant cake
    • The family of 3 wear similar colors, they're a feast for the eyes
    • The LED screen shows pictures of NX LTX and XB, LJL took them
    • LJL feels proud feeding people dog food
    • Single dogs are dying (single people)
    • People comment about NX being a step mother
    • Seeing how the situation is , LJL changes CDs so the screen showed LTX during his childhood
    • Photos suddenly change to NX being pregnant, LJL face changes
    • NX turns white, LTX tries to comfort her, a female laugh could be heard in the crowd
    • NXL tries to expose what happen to NX
    • People think LTX doesn't know about it
    • LTX thanks NXL, he admits to being the wild man
    • NXL is in disbelief, LJL tells her she has great courage calling his brother a wild man and XB a bastard child
    • People find out NX is XB's mom, LTX admits to it, NXL thinks he's lying
    • LJL mocks her saying they did a paternity test, NXL is shocked and in disbelief
    • The dean from the imperial hospital scolds NXL saying how he personally did the paternity test himself
    • People curses at NXL
    • Police come to take NXL as a suspect for drug smuggling and doing foreign illegal things

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  3. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    I think if the author keep saying that it is final then, she might making the thing that are missing as an extra stories or epilogue instead, and making a new book is really unlikely....

4. Mangochic

Mangochic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor NingXi!!! Too much to take at once!!!

5. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2109

On the lawn a melodious happy birthday song is sung, a huge more than 10 layers high birthday cake is slowly pushed out by LJL and ZRG.
    The audience claps and sings happy birthday, blessing LTX, blessing this family of three.
    XB today is dressed in matching clothes with LTX, both father and son wearing the same color clothes as NX, the three standing together look indescribably delightful.
    Accompanied by candlelight and music, on the huge LED screen is a photoslide, all of NX, LTX, and XB's day to day interactions.
    These pictures are almost all taken by LJL, some even NX doesn't know when it was he took them.
    There is a photo of LTX's first time wearing a bright blue suit, this one is NX in the kitchen cooking with XB and LTX on the side helping, there's even a photo of XB's school makeup ball, where NX played little red riding hood, XB played the small wolf and LTX played a big gray wolf, prompted a wave of exclamations...
    Everyone couldn't imagine it, the cool and aloof LTX would wear a cute big gray wolf costume to accompany his son and attend the schools costume party.
    In the photo, a family of three, the girl is charming and pleasant, the little bun is adorably cute, and although LTX is as always expressionless, but his brow is clearly giving off a gentle feeling.
    LJL is looking at all of those who were stunned speechless, his mood is simply bursting with happiness.
    Hahahaha, all this time LJL was fed dog food, finally he had a chance to spread the dogfood to others!
    LJL frantically feeding others dog food, all the single people almost want to throw up.
    "LJL! Isn't this enough!"
    "No more, are you still human!"
    "Leave us single dogs a path to escape!"
    Among the crowd full of envious eyes "Hey, these three people stand together really is like a family of three, can't see NX as a stepmother at all!"
    "This woman can't be underestimated, even the Lu family's little prince was charmed! You know, this little Prince isn't easy to charm!"
    Other than those envious people, some ugly voices sighed and say "Although the two are married, I think that the days ahead for NX aren't easy, being a stepmother is hard after all!"
    "That's true, the young woman becomes a step-mother, even in such a large family, especially since the little prince is so loved, if the relationship isn't handled properly the contradiction may not be light, in any case she's not the real mother..."
    Although people saying these things had been expected, but it still sounds very harsh.
    LJL sees XB's face gradually changed, and quickly put another disc in, ready to show some fun photos of LTX's childhood, teasing his brother and also adjusting the atmosphere, changing the subject as well.
    The large LED screen turns black, the family of three pictures disappear but it soon lights up again, starts to play another set of photos.
    LJL's face has a sinister grin, "Brother, there's a photo of your bare ass in childhood..."
    LTX leisurely looks towards his brother with an angry gaze.
    LJL is suddenly scared and holds his head, saying "No, No! The worst is only a little exposed stomach! I know that we can only show this photo to your wife! Sister-in-law, rest assured, I'll send you the other picture later!"
    edit: unless someone has already started it, I'll start 2111 since @Aiki is doing 2110.

6. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish LTX would have told NX and XB first...

kieselguhr, poirot11, riyo and 7 others like this.
  7. Mangochic

Mangochic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly! I don't know why he waited so long. She will feel so betrayed by him that he kept all this from her. The only silver lining is that little bun is really hers but she has to reconcile that her miscarriage was all a sham and that LTX knowingly or unknowingly took her child away from her and let her think he has been dead all this time

8. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Same.. he knows how traumatized she was from it and how its also the reason why she was so hesitant from being with him too..

9. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 2110 Picture of the Year
    Ning Xi silently stole a glance at the side of LJL (I think), but, LTX’s childhood photos, she really wants to see. Would it not be exactly the same as XB, ah?

It was difficult for Little Second to release this blessing, exposing LTX’s childhood photos. Everyone is interested and look up towards the big screen.

A picture slowly appeared. In the background it looked to be a hospital. On the door, the signs read Obstetrics and Gyneocology and on a nearby bench sat a girl with a very large belly…

Seeing this photo appear at this moment, LJL’s face instantly changed.

Because the pregnant woman in the picture…. Is NX!!!

Although the girl’s facial features look much younger than it looks now, it can still be seen that this is indeed NX.

During this short time of being startled, the large screen flashed through innumerable pictures. All the pictures are of NX being pregnant, in the hospital, on the street, the parks….

“Hey? This is… What is going on!”

“Is it NX in the picture?”

“Looks very young ah, but It should be indeed NX! But why is NX sitting with a pregnant belly in front of the gynecology and obstetrics entrance?”

“Fuck!” LJL’s face suddenly glooms down. He immediately goes to pull out the disc, but was held down by a large palm.

If the broadcast is stopped short at this time, it will only lead to greater speculations, when the time comes more will speak unclearly.

At this moment, NX, after seeing that photo, her face has turned completely white, her whole person fell into a trance.

LTX stopped LJL from pulling out the disc. He stretches out his arm, tightening his hold around the girl’s slightly trembling shoulders, “It’s okay.”

LTX looked at the photos, watching NX with XB, going on walks, window-shopping, going to the hospital, between all that she is full of an awkward look. Subconsciously, his hold around the girl tightens.

“Hahahaha….” At this time, among the crowd, suddenly sounded a sharp female voice.

A woman wearing a waitress’s uniform stumbled from the crowd and rushed below the big screen, in a crazy roar, “What a noble daughter, what days of arrogance!!! This woman was eighteen years old when she became impregnated by a wild man… yet in front of you, how pure and how noble! She’s tattered goods! A woman who doesn’t watch her face!”

Everyone was even more shocked when they saw NXL.

“Ah… that woman, it seems to be NXL?”

“Yes, that’s her! Ning’s adopted daughter! The one who just got kicked out of the Ning family’s house!”

Because NXL’s recent matter is really too hot, many of the people present recognized her.

In combination with her relationship with NX, everyone was more convinced about these photos.

If it is NXL, it is very normal for her to know of NX’s secrets. Did she mix in today to get revenge on NX?

Never imagined that today on LTX’s birthday dinner, such a big matter would unexpectedly come up…

LTX’s wife, Lu Family’s main wife, would unexpectedly have such a big scandal exposed.

18 year old, unmarried pregnancy?!

“My God! No way! Is what NXL said true or false? NX at 18 years old was impregnated by a wild man?”

“Does the Lu Family know about this thing ah? Does LTX know?”

"Certainly do not know it! Otherwise how could he possibly marry this woman through the door ah! Too dreadful! Indeed, the private life of women who mix in the entertainment circle are chaotically fearful!”
    ----
    I was unexpectedly fast this time... I hope?
    Edit: I'll do 2112 too

10. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh dear, I would've preferred it much more if NX had known of this truth first before all this happened. . . :blobwoah: Unless, LTX had already told her? I'm concerned in how NX will absorb and react to this. I hope she'd take it well. . . Well, I bet the happiest is XB. :blobmelt:

Thank you for the summaries. :cookie:
    You guys are awesome. :aww:

11. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like NXL end is so soft? Was expecting she'd die or something

vsukio and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  12. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you all means, but it was unexpected that NXL revealing the things first, making LTX to the point of no return, on the one hand, he must making NX not to be bully, like people talking behind her head, so he feel that he must tell them that time, that was the right moment, better releasing the news in this private occasion first, rather than be known to the public first, something like that, to clear the rumour, then if later he tell NX in private yet the thing that she keep hidden got exposed, making she feels wrong Right

nkring, Dnmrsh, Kittsune and 3 others like this.
  13. 12thbaam

12thbaam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it sure is late to tell her ...basically i wouldn't care that much about the time if at least she had been told about it before the party, XB too, he'll be in shock, well one from happiness probably but still...bad timing
    at least they didn't just leave NXL to go again,she's still getting off easily imo if it ends here though

Kittsune, Lazy hypocrite and akimisa like this.
  14. BunnyPillow

BunnyPillow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That art is beautiful *sparkles* :aww::love:
    Edit: Geez I thought the signature was in the post itself

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  15. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol no problem haha.....

16. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2111

The surrounding chatter is growing louder and louder.
    LTX looking at these so called world's best photos from beginning to end without the slighest change, eyes calmly looks towards the crazy eyed face of NXL rather amusedly, quietly says "Thank you miss NXL for bringing these precious memories of NX today."
    Huh?
    Precious memories?
    NXL looks alarmed and panicked for a moment, the next second LTX continues "The 'bastard' that you mentioned, he's right here."
    After a moment of strange silence, everyone's eyes almost pop out
    "Huh? What... What!!!"
    "What does LTX mean?
    "He is the bastard..."
    NXL's brain is chaotic at this moment, her eyes filled with unbelievable horror, "What did you say? Boss Lu, the woman is clearly pregnant with a bastard! How could..."
    LJL rolled his eyes, sarcastically smiles, "Ha ha, young lady, first called my brother a bastard, then called my family's XB a bastard, I admire your courage!"
    LJL's words also caused an uproar.
    "XB? LJL means that the child NX was pregnant with is XB?"
    "Holy shit! XB's biological mother turned out to be NX?"
    "According to what NXL just said, NX was 18 years old, the time calculation really matches!"
    LTX's eyes cold eyes suddenly swept all the people noisily talking.
    The terrible coercion overwhelmed them all, suddenly everyone is subconsciously silenced.
    A needle's drop could be heard in the venue.
    After a long while, LTX began "Sorry, because of my negligence some unnecessary misunderstandings were caused, NX and I have known each other for a very long time, just because there was a misunderstanding in the middle we separated for a few years, when NX returned from abroad we got back together."
    LTX paused, then continued "NX gave birth to XB"
    Hearing this, NXL was surprised at first, then couldn't stop laughing "Ha Ha Ha... President Lu, did not expect you would be willing to be humiliated, even said a bastard is your own child! Really opened my eyes!"
    LJL's tone as if addressing an utter idiot, faintly says "This young lady, your stupidity really is eye opening, my brother could be mistaken about sowing his own seed? Because of some formalities my sister-in-law underwent a maternity test with XB, since when is everyone else as stupid as you?"
    "That... That's impossible! That is absolutely impossible!" NX's back is extremely stiff, but the tone is extremely sure.
    LJL, eyebrows raised, asks "Oh, Really? Impossible, the young lady, why are you so sure that it's impossible?"
    NXL suddenly couldn't speak, she naturally can't explain the reason.
    She herself drugged NX, she also personally arranged the two prostitutes!
    How is it possible... no... it's wrong...
    The two prostitutes said that they found NX went to the wrong room...
    She had sex with a strange unknown man...
    Is it!
    That man turned out to be LTX!
    Thinking of this, NXL's face turns pale and her body trembles violently, as if knowing something terrible.
    This may simply destroy her brain!
    Just then, suddenly an old man walked out of the crowd.

17. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding people saying LTX was rushed / forced by NXL's unexpected tampering, I feel like he probably did it this way on purpose (Not saying it's a good way of doing it, but it is a somewhat calculative way of revealing it that he 'can't be blamed' for...). As in, he / LJL noticed the photos being added and didn't stop it from being revealed. As for why, I can think of a few reasons. For one, doing it this way means NX needs to control her emotions to not make a scene (something she's very good at), and avoids the issue of him being the one to tell her (or rather, telling her alone. She can't kill him in public).

Her being in public also gives her some time where the only thing she can really do about it is think and so she can come to her own conclusions. I think that doing it this way might force NX to overcome the trauma of making of XB, and will ultimately leave her with the happy thought that XB is her son. There was that whole thing when she first came out of the coma where she acted just like XB did towards her, she was worried about XB finding a new favorite aunt, that he wasn't eating properly, that he was sad because she was in a coma, etc. so it's not like she doesn't have motherly feelings for XB.

Finally, by doing it this way it's also a final death sentence for NXL, as well as an announcement that XB is NX's son (and thus nipping the step-mother issue in the bud).

edit: rereading it, based on how surprised LJL is I doubt he was in on it. I still wouldn't be surprised if LTX knew though.

18. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 2112 The Child Did Not Die
    At this time, suddenly an old man appeared from the crowd, the old man looked extremely unhappy to see NXL, his tone was very stern---

“This young lady, I see you are young, how can you make false slander of other people’s innocence out of nothing! Originally Mrs. Lu and XB’s paternity test, I did personally. XB is 100% Madame Lu’s biological flesh and blood. If anyone has questions, they can even look for this old man!”

The person who spoke was the old dean of the Imperial Hospital, and as the man who treats the head of state, his words are without a doubt a symbol of authority.

Dean Zhao standing out, suddenly the hearts of the most skeptical have been dispelled, but turned into sudden realization.

ZLY looked at Dean Zhao coming forward, and looked at his side, from the beginning to the end the master was calm. He finally knows how LTX was able to convince the father in the end, and why his father so easily accepted XB.

Turned out to be so...

XB and NX who are similar between the forehead, the mother and child’s intimacy, and XB that has the exact same shooting talent as their Zhuang family, everything has been explained.

The surrounding chatter also suddenly rose, everyone did not think that the truth turned out to be so. At the same time, the eyes they watched NXL with all changed.

“Is it really true! XB’s biological mother is really NX?”

“Dang! No wonder, I said that the mother and the child get along so well, just like same mother and son. Originally for a long time they were biological ah?”

“This NXL is too funny. Does not know anything, comes running to sow discord but also curses LTX as a wild man! Criticizing the Little Prince as a bastard!”

“NX is also very miserable, was held wrong, and even meets such a mean dove occupying the magpie’s nest. Her two parents are also not reliable! No wonder the Zhuangs only recognize NX, completely do not recognize the Ning House and NXL!”

“Still talking to her? Such people should go out and be killed by a car! This is the first time seeing such a vicious woman! Killed her foster mother’s fetus and unwillingly looked at NX living well now, must continue to harm NX, makes such a vicious rumour in such a situation today! It’s just as disgusting as the tarsal bone maggots!”

Surrounded by all the hateful, disgusting eyes, those eyes like watching a pile of disgusting, crawling maggots in rubbish.

NXL’s face became blank, her legs softened, with a pop sound she fell to the mud sitting on the ground.

In order to get the Ning home, in order to compete for SY, she exhausted her mind, the results…..

The result is that the mistakes arising out of chance circumstances have unexpectedly brought LTX and NX together…..

In the past the person who NX had relations with was unexpectedly LTX!

Even more unbelievable, wasn’t NX’s child killed by the car?

Why is this so?

The child did not die?

How could it not die!

How could this be……

She could not understand why things turned out to have such a result.

Originally, she was ready to die and take NX together with her in death. She braved the danger of offending the Lu’s, she had nothing anyways. She absolutely cannot see NX sitting peacefully in the Madame Lu’s position!

But now ...

Finished ...

Everything is completely finished ...

At the venue entrance, a few uniformed police with solemn looks walked in and walked directly towards the direction of NXL -

“This young lady, you are suspected of smuggling drugs, participating in many foreign illegal activities. Please follow us!”
    ----
    Before, I posted pictures for characters like NX, XB, LTX, and LJL. Well, here is NXL...
    [​IMG]

19. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    oops? Seems like this was in there double...

Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  20. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, it took 4 chapters for all this to take place....XD the author must love to torture us. imagine if the author post these chapters on separate days...T_T