Discussion What would your ability be?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Shafome, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fatchi

fatchi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ability to create harem...

2. Sharkeisha69

Sharkeisha69 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the ability to devour everything.

3. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlimited Summoning.
    Need a book from a different world. Bam. Here you go.
    Need a fortress. Bam. Where do you want it?
    Need high class battle beast. Bam. You've got your own dragon.

4. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should ask for a mouth big enough to go with that and a stomach wide enough to fit it all, and also not grow fat with everything you eat.

Sharkeisha69 likes this.
  5. LazyCreepyUncle

LazyCreepyUncle Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Power of Omnipotence. I can do what ever I want.Then I will have the largest interior space inside my van. I'll become the lazy creepy uncle NEET

6. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone asking for some really powerful stuff, I'm pretty satisfied with my life if I got any power I wanted any at all I guess I would ask for really good luck.

7. Omnicast

Omnicast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolute Manipulation Of Luck. Taking and giving it as I please.

Don't like someone? BAM negative luck. Watch as his or her life spirals straight to hell.
    Really like/love someone and wish them the best? Plot armor for days!

hiddendeath388 likes this.
  8. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Mind reading..... over the internet
    very good for negotiations

9. hifi

hifi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want the ability to add a background music to a place which every single person and being close by will hear.

10. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    [All Fiction]

11. hiddendeath388

hiddendeath388 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would feel for the other person on the other end of those negotiations. They'll just be like :blobfearful::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Wujigege likes this.
  12. lygarx

lygarx Lazy Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    I would to be able to revive my dead father.

13. congvthc

congvthc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ability to cover the earth with a new law, all hypocrites will die

14. hiddendeath388

hiddendeath388 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here have a cookie :cookie:

15. sweed

sweed l.o.v.e.m.u.f.f.i.n.

Reading List:
    Link
    Death Note. For bad person who govern states or to make easy money, just give me name + photo, I write it down, job finished.
    Translation magic. I can read+write+speak+understand every language, I see any webnovel and "hex hex" it's translated.
    The power to control heat. Cause who doesn't want to explode a solar system at least once?
    To survive and travel in space. Overlight speed ofc and very long life span to see all I want.
    To enter stories and befriend novel characters, travel with them etc. (no harem just fun!)
    Are you invisible Dragon?! If not, you forgot to wish for Social Communication MAX^^

Duwei and Akashura like this.
  16. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as the mind reading works over the internet too.. I added that

Yeah it would be awesome, I would become the closer than Trump claims to be
    I would solve the Middle Eastern Crisis, charge a trillion $ dollars for my services fufufu :blobpopcorn:

17. Cohran

Cohran [Androphobic] [Humble Baker™]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just gimme Leylin's magic~

18. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    I had always had a love for field or limited surrounding based powers. These are a few that I came up with:

Spatial Dominion: In a small bubble (probably 5 meters or so). You are the king of this place. You would have control over pretty much all of the objects here. You could teleport them around however you like, You could also teleport how many ever-time you want in this space. Any enemy here would be in the jaws of a dragon. once they enter this domain you could teleport their limbs from their body, create black holes, or even null gravity. The restriction though is that it's very taxing on the body and can only last for a limited time. The people stuck here could also get out since once the domain is activated, the stationary epicenter is the point of activation so if they manage to walk out of the bubble, they are out of the control of the space. Anyone can walk in or out of the place if you (the King of the Domain allows). You could keep the people trapped in it if you just keep teleporting them back to the center every time the reach the edge of the bubble, but the power is taxing the more you use it. It's also a good temporary safe space since though people outside aren't affected, any attack (bullets, magic) that enter the space will come under the influence so you could just teleport them and change the direction to reflect the attack.

Closed Clock (stole the name from inou battle): Similar to the space except this one controls time and is less battle focus and more support or effect focused. It is also limited to a bubble with a stationary point of activation. Any victim unlucky enough to get trapped here either from walking in the bubble or when it is activated, has their very time in your hands. You could freeze them, make them age rapidly to death, or it could be used to make them younger or reverse their injuries. It's much more taxing than Spatial Dominion, but more OP. You could use the concept of relative time to make the space a training ground where one day here is one hour outside or any other ratio (but it becomes more taxing the larger the difference). You could also use the ultimate which would use relative time to reverse you temporal placement in time and travel back or forth in time, but this will be super taxing and would require a super long time before reuse.

Domain of All-Knowing Mind (don't have a good name for this): In this limited space bubble, every atom and information is directly known into your brain. If you activate this and a book in in the domain, you would know everything in the book as well as the exact placement of the atoms, the age of the material, etc. If a person is in it, you would be aware of ever slight movement they do so you would have perfect fighting abilities here (only if you can actually fight since you still have your normal body) since you know every single movement down to the atom. You can also tell if that person is lying and some basics about their emotions and be the perfect doctor since you can examine ever single cell. Everything here can't escape you eyes and would be as if you studied every single thing for billions of years. You couldn't gain new knowledge though like knowing someone's memory or the entire timeline of an item there, but anything you could learn through close examination like if there was poison in food or if a person had a disease could be learned instantly. You would also be able to have a model of the space in you mind so you have like a 33rd person few of everything too.

Cenarous likes this.
  19. SpiralGust

SpiralGust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm but wouldn't it just stop time not people so let's say stop time but people can still move since it's just stopping time not everything

20. Duwei

Duwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really just want the ability to cultivate my body and mind to the extent where my punches break space , create fire from the friction in the air, walk on air like Sanji and just be really strong and fast tbh and my mind to be better than a supercomputer that's all i need since i like the hot blood battles with the body but don't wanna be a muscle brain since i also like scheming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.