Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'll take a break right now for a bit. @Aiki, you're doing 2124 right? I'll start 2125 in a while, so if you still have time to do another you can do 2126.

Aiki and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  2. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh I see now. Why YS would say that if she ever find out who raped her she won't having bad feelings. I forgot what chapter.

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  3. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 2124 How will you be impolite to me?
    Hearing this, NX’s mind was suddenly shocked and she quickly linked together the feud between YS’s mother and LCS.

Don’t tell me…. YS’s mother and LCS unexpectedly had such a relationship……

YS’s mother’s fate and Anne’s are the same. They both were once sent to assassinate the Lu family’s people, only the target was LCS!

“Little fish, you are much smarter than that silly woman……”

YS faintly smiled, glancing in LTX’s direction, “That silly woman gave her heart, gave her life, but you wanted everyone’s lives!”
    云深似笑非笑地朝着陆霆骁的方向看了一眼,“那个傻女人是赔身赔心,又赔了性命,而你,是要了所有人的命!​

Before, I always wanted to understand who exterminated the Yun family in the end. Unexpectedly he was right in front me…..

Turns out, it’s you…..

Yun family people’s poisoning, were you also responsible for it?

Listening up to this point, NX finally understood.

No wonder YS knows about this poison……..

This "silly woman" that is uttered by YS should be his mother YL, right?

At that time YS's mother had fallen in love with LCS, and because of it she decided to keep YS.

But LCS as Lu’s master has such a mindset that anything can be sacrificed for the sake of benefiting the family, if he discovered YL’s identity…….

The tragedy that followed was almost inconceivable.

Anne did not deny a word. She just looked at YS with unusually cold eyes, “You betrayed your faith!”

Hearing this, YS instantly laughed out loud, “Hehe…… faith? What is my faith? Like you, to kill all the people who were involved in this incident?”

Indeed, he was once the same as Anne.

Even knowing that his mother died in the hands of his own grandfather, was by his family shamefully killed by their own hands.
    即使明知道他母亲最后是死在他的亲外公手里,是被他的家族当成耻辱亲手杀死的。

However, when he finally accumulated strength, wanted revenge, he found out that the Yun family had long been exterminated.

From then on, to kill LCS, to ruin the Lu family, became his only meaning in life.

Until…

YS’s eyes somewhat startingly fell upon the girl beside LTX……

But only for a moment. The man quickly withdrew his sight and looked back at Anne, “You were lurking by my side, helping me, because we have a common enemy, and now that I unexpectedly have to work with my personal enemy LTX, you turned to QY?”

TL suddenly revealed a look of surprise, “QY was saved by Anne?”

At this point, next to TL, FXX and everyone else also heard this and were dumbfounded

Never imagined that unexpectedly so many things would be involved in XB’s past matters, even two generations of resentment.

YS’s mother and LCS, QY, Anne, and LTX, YQZ……..

At this time, in the hospital ward suddenly came the sound of an alarm.

A little nurse rushed out, “Bad, the patient suddenly went into shock! I called the doctor!”

“XB!” NX’s face suddenly changed and immediately with LTX, the two burst into the ward.

“Don’t be concerned! Get the antidote first!” TL’s entire face was full of killing intention as he stared in Anne’s direction, “I cared about you, in the end because of what. If you have grudges, then fight honestly! To use this kind of underhanded and excessive means on a child, how difficult for the child, what a hero!”(sarcasm)

TL said that in the end, Anne does not seem to be a man, but could not control himself and continued, “Now immediately surrender, otherwise do not blame me for being impolite!”(to not be a man = to not be honorable)

Anne heard this and gave a low laugh, “I don’t know you…. How are you going to be impolite to me?”
    ----
    Is Yun Lan a character? A title? Who is this??? :blobwoah:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  4. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh so the whole family of the Yun clan is twisted. Even the adopted grand daughter is twisted in the head. Wow..I want to know what food they eat so we can avoid it...such nutcases...They aren't normal.

zhieland, Ddragonesse, nkring and 4 others like this.
  5. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @dragonkin550 I can do Ch.2126 but I'm in the middle of eating so I'm going to take a small break and continue~ I think 2126 is the last I'll contribute today

Lazy hypocrite and akina09 like this.
  6. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one weird plot twist........

7. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsk tsk. Just got back home. I thought it was weird how everyone had a Chinese name but Anne was the only one with an English name, but because of the name Satan I thought the author just want a little twist. Now I see why I had a bad vibe going off ever since the European emperor was introduced. And ahhhh... the Rothschilds is also in this novel, seriously? One of the world's top 5 powerful and influential families is in this mess?

zhieland, HoneyBee349, cahmil and 2 others like this.
  8. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, what i feel about Anne, she might not be too bad, when she with them, YS&co even when she with NX what she have and show them is her true feeling, think about this, if they not revealing the cctv, the story might be different, if she's really bad, she will not give ning xi an antidote/suppressant 2 years ago, if she is heartless, she will not promise NX and other that if they can beat her, she will give XB an antidote, her true self is the naive one i think, she might be forgot her aim sometimes, struggling between, she still have conscience, QY brainwashed her to invite her to his side..... i think that if the cctv cannot be restored, Anne will stay deep not revealing anything to them *Sigh* hope at the last moment she can come back to become the kind, cute and sweet Anne... and sometimes i feel like she want to be with them, they are her new family, but she got a grudge because of her brother death....

9. CrimsonJade

Reading List:
    Link
    @dragonkin550 i think I can also help with a little. I'm at home so I won't have to leave something unfinished again.

Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  10. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    cool! In that case you can start with 2126, and @Aiki can start on 2127 when finished with eating :)

Lazy hypocrite, akina09 and Aiki like this.
  11. CrimsonJade

Reading List:
    Link
    K I'll start now ^_^

Lazy hypocrite and Aiki like this.
  12. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if I want Anne to die right now I know dats never going to happen so anyway who is GY again

13. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2125

The nearby FXX also advised "Anne, don't be stubborn, surrender the antitode, otherwise you won't walk away today!"
    Anne's eyes swept across TY, TL, and FXX, these three, and suddenly sneers "Just you three small fry? It's better if you all come together."
    "Together? Small fry? Damn! Little girl! You really have guts!" TL was so angry he almost laughed. Isn't this looking down on him too much!
    Even if Anne may be a master, he can feel that familiar atmosphere, but even so saying that much is too arrogant.
    Since XB needs to be saved, the situation is becoming more and more serious, TL refused to continue talking, immediately attacked Anne -
    The nex second, "Bang", a loud noise is heard, TL... was hit by a palm strike and flew into the wall behind him.
    TL clutching his chest in pain "I... Damn..."
    One second?
    FXX and TY's faces changed at the same time they saw what happened, after a few seconds they reacted, followed up and attacked -
    The result is in less than 10 seconds the fight ended.
    FXX coughed up a mouthful of blood, even TY clutching his chest was driven back three steps by a palm strike.
    TL's eyes almost pop out "Damn! What the hell! What's going on?"
    This is simply unscientific!
    Three people guessed that Anne's skill was good, but didn't expect she would be this strong...
    Taking only ten seconds to solve TY, TL, and FXX, these three top experts, what is this idea?
    When NX saw TY, TL, and FXX all three together defeated in the hands of Anne, her face suddenly changed completely.
    No one here can beat Anne!
    How to get XB's antidote!
    NX became anxious, felt a burning pain in her chest, quickly said "Anne, you said this thing has nothing to do with me, fine, your grudge with the Lu family I don't care, but XB is my son, I absolutely cannot watch him die, now with our relationship how is it, are you willing to surrender your antidote?"
    Anne: "give up the Antidote, I can"
    Just after NX's eyes light up, Anne's follow up is heard "Beat me."
    TL clutching his chest in pain, quietly swears "What is the difference between what you said and saying no?"
    NX clenches her hands in fists, "Fine! Beat you? I'll play with you!"
    TL exclaimed "Little sister, you're crazy!"
    LTX's brows lower "NX."
    YS also frowned.
    The temperature in Anne's eyes didn't change at all "You aren't my opponent."
    NX slowly took of her coat, threw it to the ground "How can you know without trying?"
    Anne was silent, thought for three seconds, then finally said "Well, you take my three palms, if after three palms you can stand up, I'll give you an antidote."
    NX: "Good!"
    TL suddenly yelled "Damn! NX aren't you courting death! Her palm strike almost killed me, your little body will be broken by one palm!"
    LTX's face fell instantly "NX, stop this nonsense."
    "LTX, sorry, this time I can't listen to you." NX's eyes are extremely serious looking at Anne, "You know, this is the only way."
    XB's life is at stake, Anne can leave at any time, and none of them can stop her.

Ivivivi, kieselguhr, akimisa and 12 others like this.
  14. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    alright, for anyone confused, here's basically the explanation for the Yun Family:
    YJ - Yun Jie, Head of the Yun family, old bastard who killed YL & YQZ.
    YL - Yun Lan, Satan (YS)'s mother, YJ's only daughter, killed by YJ
    YS - Yun Shen , Satan, YL's & LCS's son
    YQZ - Yun QingZe, YJ's grandson, Anne's brother, killed by YJ
    Anne / LL - Luo Ling, YQZ's adoptive sister, some connection to European Emperor.
    QY - YS's uncle, married into Yun clan (I think?), has tried to kill XB & caused NX to fall into coma, rescued by Anne and sent to European Emperor via her connections.

Ivivivi, akimisa, Ddragonesse and 7 others like this.
  15. CrimsonJade

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2126 Don't make me hate you

After NX finish talking, she looked through the glass window of the ward at XB, then went straight in front of Anne and said "start!"

"You're courting death!" YS pulled NX back right after she stood in front of Anne.

NX slapped YS' s had away and said "Don't stop me!"

YS was nearly angered to death! He angrily looked at LTX and said, "LTX are you not going to stop her?"

LTX lips thinned, his face showing extreme struggle, "Little Xi ..."

Just as he was about to open his mouth, NX's sentence interrupted him, "LTX, don't make me hate you!"

LTX's face instantly paled, not abled to say another word.

After saying this, NX looked at everyone present and said"No one is allowed to stop me!"

She has no time!

After that, she immediately said to Anne"Start!"

"Ok!"

Anne walked in front of the girl step by step, and like a bolt of lightning, she quickly threw a punch at NX.

"Poof -", NX's whole body flew a few meters like a broken kite, only after hitting the cold walls, did she stopped and spit out a puddle of red blood.

"Sister-in-law!"

"Little Xi -"

Everyone exclaimed.

NX stretched out her hand and motioned them to stop, "It's nothing."

TL almost went crazy, My god! How could this be ok! He experienced the strength of her palms, he's very clear of Anne's strength!

"Continue!" NX staggered in front of Anne.

"Bang -" another palm strike jutted her.

This time, NX was hit to the ground, her whole body is motionless. Blood trickled from her mouth onto the cold floor.

Only after exhausting all of her strength, did she finally staggered up.

But her stature show that she can fall any second...

She absolutely can not stand the third palm!

She really will die!

"Fool! Are you fucking crazy?" "YS tolerance ran out and ran straight toward NX.

Ning Xi exclaimed, "LTX, stop him!"

Almost right after NX exclaimed, LTX rushed in front of YS and stopped him.

YS can't understand the man in front of him, "My god! She's crazy! Are you crazy too?"

LTX looks like a tall boulder motionlessly standing in front YS, looks indestructible. But in reality he is going to break any second ...

Taking advantage of LTX stopping YS, NX dragged her heavy body in front of Anne, "The last palm."

Anne did not speak, just motionlessly stared at NX.

Afters who knew how long, Anne finally spoke, "Ok"

Everyone's heart is stuck at their throat, TL, TY, the FXX are all prepared to stop the her.

Finally, Anne moved, like a thunderbolt she struck out towards NX...

TL and the others found out that the palm strikes speed is simply too fast, they want to stop it but are all too late.

They can only watch as NX life is takened by this palm strike...

The corridor of the whole hospital was dead quiet.

However, the next second ...

What they expected didn't happen!

After the palm struck, NX still did not fall!

Anne's palm are held close to NX. If you look closer you will see that the palm did not strike her and there is a very small distance from her chest.

16. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 2127 A Pair of Lunatics
    In an atmosphere where people dare not look away, Anne’s palm slowly retracted.

That palm, finally did not shoot her down!

“NX, you have saved me. This kindness, I already paid back. If there is a next time…..” Anne’s eyes flash with coldness and terrifying killing intention.

At the same time, don’t know when a small sachet fell from her palm.

NX subconsciously reaches out, the small sachet falling into her palm.

NX stares at the small sachet, “This is…….”

Anne sneered: “Don’t get it wrong. It’s not an antidote. Just a temporary remedy.”

And then she turned around and left!

NX was startled for a moment, then she shouts after her, “if someone can defeat you, will you really hand over the antidote?”

“Since I said it, naturally it counts” (or naturally I will keep my promise)

Her voice falling, Anne’s figure disappears at the end of the corridor…..

Almost instantly after Anne leaves, NX collapses similar to a high-rise building crashing down……

The person falling makes one want to warm her up with a chest wanting to burst into tears….
    Had trouble with this T.T : 落入一个让她温暖到想要流泪的怀里……
    NX raises her head, to look towards the face of that mighty man, slowly she blooms into a smile, “Darling, thank you.”

LTX looks at the girl in his arms. His body cannot restrain from trembling. He simply wished to strangle her, but the strength he uses to hold her is as if one is holding a pile of bubbles that will break with one touch, "Only this one time!!!"

“Mn,”The girl gives a well-behaved nod, in which his imposing manner divides in half (?)

She knew she could never take Anne’s three palms, but she was gambling that Anne would not kill her.

Fortunately, she won the bet.

Fortunately, LTX believed in her.

On the side, YS looks at them and almost shouts ‘mother-fucker’. “You pair of lunatics!!!”

“That’s right, go and give it to XB!” NX hurriedly entered into the ward.

TL quickly took the small sachet from NX’s hands, “I said Grandpa Xi. I call you Grandpa Xi, OK! Don’t bend yourself over, let grandson come! I will especially, genuinely serve you!”

Hearing TL call her familiar grandfather, NX’s pupils flash with a small light. Slowly, from her pocket she takes out a silver whistle, “Perhaps, this is XB’s only way to live”

YS’s eyes flash as he glances at the whistle, “This is the legendary insect whistle?”

"What is the legendary insect whistle?" NX did not understand.

“Inside this whistle an insect is kept, a kind of worm. Because of the whistle’s special design, when blowing air, the worms wake up and send information to the mother insects, so that the mother knows the location of the insects” YS explains deeply, then looks in disdain, “This kind of old-fashion thing, no one has used since 80 years ago, and must have kung fu to design this ghost thing. It’s better to buy a locator!”

"......" NX cannot refute what he said.

But this thing for her is not only a whistle, but an important token of faith, represents HX’s human sentiment, an item of life (or an item to order)
    Also had trouble with this : 不过这东西对她而言不仅是一枚哨子,而是重要的信物,代表着寒枭的一次人情,一条命。

Finally, this time, NX personally blew the whistle, then finally when her strength was exhausted, she completely lost consciousness... ...

-

When NX wakes up, it is already the next morning.

Her whole body aches, “*Hiss*…. Really hurts….”

TL, who is sitting on the opposite sofa, gnawing an apple, hears movement from the bed, his lips curl and he says ill-humouredly, “You howl for what! FXX broke two bones, the brothers broke three bones. Not one of your bones are broken! You do not have any internal injuries! I shed some blood in the lungs! I’m not howling yet! You’re howling yarn!”

"... ..." NX hearing this, touches his chest, her eyes become slightly warm.
    ----
    The part about the whistle and the worms is so weird.... :blobwoah:

17. CrimsonJade

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart nearly killed me while translating. Being able to read Chinese, the author portrayed the nervousness and seriousness of the situation. Having to translate it word by word is even worse:cry:. I'm going to have to let my poor heart recover... but while translating the chapter I was ready to tear Anne apart. Other than poisoning our Little Treasure, your going to hurt our Xi-brother. This Lao niang(grandmother) here won't let you die an easy death. I'll make you wish dying is better than living and make you understood why this jade here is crimson!:blobangery::blobdevil:

zhieland, Leilacus, nkring and 7 others like this.
  18. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  19. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The irony is that Han Xiao called her trash in ch.2131... He said each time that NX uses the whistle to call him, it's just for useless matters because to him, Anne is a trash. This shocked Tang Lang, Tang Ye and Feng Xiao Xiao altogether! If HX called Anne a trash, so what are they? hehehehe..

20. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else think the author doesn't like LCS(LTX's and LJL's dad)? Because she seems to make LCS's actions the source of the major problems that the main couple faces. Minus NXL whole thing(even that could be the fault of his actions).