Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    before i start checking out this novel after HM is done, i wonder will someone translate the summary for me?

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  2. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    This story seems like its gonna make me hate more b*****s and douchy guys.

3. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I was saying "I'm not good with the plot holes in HM! So I'm not gonna read the new novel till I recover from it! And not interested with that description okay?!"
    Right now I'm so curious of what happen....
    (You know there's is not so many reencarnation novels in modern time with a good plot... except various I have know and enjoyed to read.. this is my 3 or 4 so)

My hope is this novel having good handwriting and the begin and end of each problem and plot... with good redacted drama, and not leaving side characters without development okay?

(Cuz I'm really upset about NX cousin NTX and with MLT... when she aborted her baby :cry: and the psychologist friend of LTX
    The story of them really hurt my heart and I want to know what heck happen next when NX was in coma and in her abroad life... speaking of this side story I remembered that bitc* Gu whatever liked LTX and created problems and the "love" of MLT)

Hae_UNa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  4. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    We need move our dear translators from HM to this side :aww::D:D

5. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree!! I never understand why the author so invested in the assassins arc? In my opinion she can rid of it and concertrated on ntx arc. Why she keep on bringing the Tang's? They have no weight in NX lives

6. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll stop by once there's more chapters to see a little more of the MC's & ML's personality. If I take a interest, maybe I'll MTL it like I do in HM. Kind of curious how this plot will go since there's only like 5 chapters out.. :blobpopcorn:

Edit : I don't think I can MTL it, I'll cry blood. It's more difficult than HM.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  7. lavieenrose01

lavieenrose01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i find the chapters please? i checked 69shu.com but i couldn't find the story!

8. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully he's not THAT kind of a cold ML who is an asshole to the MC and hangs around other women but forces her to stay with him and dares to get jealous 3__3 *cough cough cough prevents self from mentioning specific novels* :blobdevil:
    So far he seems to only have eyes for the MC *crosses fingers*
    I wish there was a little baby in this novel too :cry: but who knows.... if MC changes the future~~ :giggle::giggle:
    Here's the link I use: http://www.5du5.net/book/3/3823/ :blobpeek:
    Apparently author changed the ML's name? I'll fix the chapter eventually

9. lavieenrose01

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks! greatly appreciated :) some friend this MC has, to get her to fall into this predicament :cautious: what i want to know though, did she commit suicide when she first died or was she killed?

10. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    She died from her cousin torturing her.
    Edit: Never mind, I got this mixed up with another story. :(

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope near the end of the novel, we get a glimpse of the MC's past life to see if the cousin gets their just desserts. :mad:

Hae_UNa, Fuyuneko, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    why did her cousin tortured her?....did she divorce the ml?

13. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah! My bad. I mixed this up with another story. It wasn't explained how she died or what exactly went on with the ML in her past life. We just know that people she thought were her friends ended up creating trouble for her and wanted her to divorce the ML.

14. lavieenrose01

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god for real?:eek: poor thing, she must be the one that appeared in the first chapters
    she is after the position of the wife, so she is misleading the MC by telling her that she will help her escape but instead, she is making up misunderstandings between her and her husband which somehow led to her death!:cry:

15. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll make very very short summaries of what's happening each chapter I guess. (A lot of stuff looks hard to MTL for this imo..)

16. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    I am doing bullets right now. These chapters are harder to MTL than Hidden Marriage T_T

Hae_UNa, Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  17. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Shorts of what's happening
    Ch 2 :
    YWWs friend, Shen Meng Qi comes in, YWW didn't miss her eyes showing jealousy and gloating towards her. SMQ tries to look concern for YWW, YWW thinks about the reason why things between her and the ML is unbearable is due to SMQ. SMQ on the surface looks like she's trying to help the MC but in reality, she wants to become SYH's wife. SMQ provokes YWW's relationship with SYH which causes him great anger. The reason why YWW made herself look ugly is also due to SMQ's advice. One day, SMQ told the MC she'd help her to escape, it results in her selling out YWW and telling the SHY that the YWW had eloped which completely enraged him and made him so possessive it made YWW lose her freedom.

Ch 3 :
    3 days later, YWW had yet to see SYH. YWW had been resting and trying to sort out her past memories. YWW goes out to the garden, because she was trapped before, she never really appreciated it before. Gu Yue Ze shows up and coldly looks at her with disappointment, YWW is keeping her ugly permanence to avoid suspicions. YWW knew SMQ didn't put out a good word for her, if the GYZ really had the slightest affection towards her, he wouldn't believe SMQ's words. YWW looks indifferent to him and mocks him.

Ch 4 :
    The YWW was originally GYZ's fiancee, but now she's SYH's lover. SYH's assistant Xu Yi was sweating while their legs trembled. XY fears that YWW is going to elope with this wild man and make SYH wear a green hat! XY knows YWW is the source of SYH's anger. GYZ tries to grab YWW's arm but she steps back avoid his touch. She questions him, he tries to warn her about how SYH is just playing her. YWW mocks him how much better SYH is better than him. SYH who was hidden in the dark anger cools down. GYZ tries to warn her again saying how SYH is ruthless and violent, does she want to die? YWW yawns.

Ch 5 :
    YWW compares SYH to a peony flower. XY looks at his boss to see if he's angry. GYZ tells her don't blame him for warning her! Then he leaves. YWW has changed her fate in life. SYH had been waiting for her in the house. YWW slowly approaches him, she was then put on his lap and forced kiss, she forces herself not to resists. Since she was 18, it had been 2 yrs since she had been hiding her real face from him to disgust him. YWW doesn't know why he isn't disgusted with her look. SYH falls asleep. XY and YWW was surprised, she knows SYH has a serious sleeping disorder, drugs, even professional hypnosis doesn't help.

Ch 6 :
    YWW was about to speak, XY stops her. Apparently SYH hasn't slept in 3 days, she think's it's during the time when she ran away. A cell phone ring goes off, XY is scared and tries to hang up but it's too late, SYH woke up. XY and YWW were scared by SYH's stare. YWW subconsciously covers SYH's eyes and tells him to go to sleep. 3 Seconds later, SYH fell asleep. XY almost collapsed, they looked at YWW full of gratitude. YWW maintained her posture all night. Didn't know when she fell asleep, after waking up the she found herself laying on the main bed, no sign of SYH anywhere. YWW feels she can finally be herself, even she almost forgot her original appearance. Luckily, she was scared of pain, so she didn't listen to SMQ's advice on getting tattooed on her face, water can easily wash off the mark. She began using make up remover on herself, took off all her heavy metal clothes, then went to take a bubble bath.

Overall, I'm interested in the story so far so I'll probably keep up with it unless some annoying drama goes down and I might just wait it out... Also, I'm missing some details so fill free to add w.e if you find it necessary. I'll probably keep update with everyone's name and who they are like we did in HM so we can remember better..

YWW - Ye Wan Wan - (MC)
    SYH - Si Ye Han - (ML)
    GYZ - Gu Yue Ze - (YWW's former fiance, man she 'supposedly eloped with' in her past life)
    SMQ - Shen Meng Qi - (YWW's 'friend', in love with SYH, contributed to the YWW's horrible past life)
    XY - Xu Yi - (SYH's assistant)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  18. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 2
    • YWW (MC) is wondering how to change
    • At least she isn't the same ignorant girl from 7 years ago
    • YWW hears a voice calling her name. It's Shen Mengqi, her best friend.
    • SMQ rushes to hear talking about how concerned she is and looks at the disheveled bed and the bruises on YWW.
    • YWW didn't miss the burst of jealousy and gloating in SMQ's eyes.
    • YWW thinks back at how SMQ contributed to her current state and her relationship with Si Yehan (ML) in her past life
    • SMQ had long coveted the position as SYH's wife, but pretended to want to help YWW so she could get closer to him.
    • SMQ was one of the people that would always provoke the relationship between YWW and SYH leading to mistreat her to the point where she'd wish to die
    • SMQ was the one to tell YWW to play ugly, but they didn't think SYH would still want to eat her
    • SMQ talks about how she'll help YWW escape
    • YWW sneers and remembers that SMQ's help was that she helped YWW escape but then told SYH that she eloped with another man, Guyue Ze
    • This situation in the past angered SYH so much that he imprisoned YWW and abused her and she only made it worse by listening to SMQ
    • YWW's parents and brother are waiting for her so she must stablize her relationship with YWW and avoid people's interference in their relationship so she can retain her freedom in this life.

19. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah. Thanks! I totally missed your post when I did Ch 2 bullets, I guess I don't have to do the rest now lol The novel seems interesting, but I'm not sure how I feel about the ML.

Lazy hypocrite and vsukio like this.
  20. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Doing bullets is still fine too since I'm missing quite a few details, I'm only summarized the main points.. Also I agree, the ML is just.. not understandable at this point. Heck, he barely said anything at all during his screen time.

He basically looks like the typical rich powerful cold and ruthless type + has a sleeping disorder.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Miaka_Mei, Hae_UNa, Fuyuneko and 2 others like this.