LCD Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by UsernameJ, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    question doe whether the demon king is truly injured else Shin will have a hard time considering he already use most of his big guns.

Deific Manifestation
    Sky God's Rage
    Caduceus
    Orc Lord's Warcry
    Die Hard

although dont know how long his sky rage buff will last

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  2. Dejebel

Dejebel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He needed Peruta för the 2nd in command

I doubt he ever had anything for the Demon Lord wounded or not

3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Watch the metal elemental hatch and miraculously be the weakness of the demon king or something.

bonifide likes this.
  4. Random Refugee

Random Refugee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shin's spear is now at 87%. It gained 33% from Shina's soul-sucking sword. So if the treasure vault has a weapon that is even half as powerful, it will be enough for the spear to evolve. Even one a third as powerful as the soul-sucking sword will get Shin close enough that a couple of floor master weapons will finish it off. But I agree that for story-telling reasons it would be unreasonable for this one trip to bring his spear from 3% to finished; going from 3% to 87% was already too much.

Now that I think about it, wasn't his dream armor made from what looks like Lukadon metal? Maybe that is what he'll get from the treasure room. But it seems too soon to dump his crimson armor.

RxSniper007 likes this.
  5. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    It did say it was 5-colored metal, just like the sword.

6. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else get the feeling that there is a dark side to the dungeon?
    Hitotsu, The dungeon and its connection to earth has been around for at least a few generations since the Japanese girl was appointed by her father right before he died. So for awhile the number of explorers have been in control with at most 4-5 explorers and Shin becoming the fifth since Japanese girl took her father's place as 4th as he died soon after.
    Futatsu, the event raids that spawn field dungeons left uncleared for a period of time didn't appear until the 5th explorer Shin, Earth's HERO awakened the Peruta circuit and we also know from conversation that the Japanese girl didn't clear her first boss until a few months before(?) Shin soloed orc oboss. And awakening didn't happen until after Shin obtained mana.
    Miitsu, the explorers get rewards for clearing event raids, event dungeons, raid bosses similarly to the dungeon and explorers can use dungeon functions to use inventory and teleport to raid bosses. The field dungeons spawn monsters/ demons that can move around and invade Earth (and are after the Hero's head). Other worlds seem to have the same issue of being invaded and being at war with demon invaders. With at least one example of a demon lord killing the hero leading the world to ruin. We also have multiple examples of other worlds ruined with escapees in the dungeons (most likely also due to heroes dying)

7. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His armor is good individually but its main strength is its set effects. That doesn't mean that he can't get another growth type armor like his spear, that although can't compare to the Hero's sword now but will surpass it by taking in extra weapons.
    Plus with the new baby in his elemental family, he needs room for that metal elemental(like a shiny new armor set?)

Edit/ PSS: or he could just get something made of the metal and later melt it down for Lin to make a new armor.

8. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure the Crimson Gluttony Spear is a level 40 Epic rank weapon.

Evolving will probably involve raising it's level first, maybe by 20 levels at a time, and after reaching level 100 (the level cap?), evolve from Epic rank to God rank.

Raenef, RxSniper007 and elengee like this.
  9. Raenef

Raenef Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has one roughly calculated how old the other worlds are?

If we assume earth had 5 starter explorer...

And how are those starters chosen...

10. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say it's pretty much impossible. I wouldn't be surprised if Ludia's world was fighting for a hundred years though.

11. Anon_711

Reading List:
    Link
    Ellos said his world had been fighting for over 200 years.

12. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Professor Oak lets you choose them.

Teisen and Kata-ngahan like this.
  13. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was mentioned that only the noblest and the best in the world are chosen. Afterwards, the starters choose more, and those chosen chose even more, and so on. It was mentioned that after the starter 5, there wasn't a guarantee about the explorer's characters. but the 5 first should be good people.

14. Anon_711

Reading List:
    Link
    EDIT:
    We know that Earth has had explorers for at least 25 years (Shin's Dad), and he is currently the oldest of Earth's explorers. Since few other worlds even know about Earth, it couldn't have been much longer than that. A long-term, high-level explorer from Earth, even under level 50, would have been somewhat famous.
    We know that Minami's dad was a Priest, so he wouldn't have had the same mana issues as the Kangs. He must not have been too high level.
    Walker is close to their ages. Keeps to himself.
    We don't know who invited Hwaya.

15. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    they did say the growth rate of his weapon would be relatively subpar until it becomes complete, so who knows how many times he'll have to max out the % to finally finish fully upgrading the thing. it definitely did go WAY too fast to reach the first level up, and the weapon itself was already pretty OP despite how it's supposed to actually be below average stat/effect/ability wise, but even if it does hit 100% here, there's still plenty more room for it to keep going. hopefully the bonus it gets won't be some ridiculously stupid OP thing like always crits or 5% chance for instant death (with the excuse that it's a side effect inherited from the soul sucking sword), then he can just Deus ex Crit the demon lord to death.

16. 7aco

7aco Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uses all the cheat boss skills?
    new elemental wakes up? metallic?

17. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I don't buy this so called foreshadowing. Just because she got caught and people kept saying don't trust anyone, doesn't conclude she was a traitor. Its strange to include the kidnapped victim in the list of people to trust in the first place. If the author just wanted to show the dream couldn't be changed, sure I'll buy that, but not that it was so obvious.

I also don't like Shin's motivation for killing Shina. Sure she had to die no questions ask, but just because she was a enemy is what I don't like. It would be nice if he felt that it was his responsibility as a friend to cut her down, or to not to allow anyone else to stain their hands. Well, it at least looks like just brushing her off as just another monster made him more aware of himself, though I doubt that he will change. Not unless he ends up having to kill more friends for various reasons.

18. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah... it kinda felt like he was just like "well, i haven't killed an actual person yet. she'll make a good enough start." she's stabbed him, plotted against both him, her sister, the rest of the world, and that sword was gonna kill her anyway and in a very painful manner, so there's plenty of reason to end her. he may as well have just taken hold of the sword and twisted if he wanted to do it directly by his hands. shina being a spy and revealing her true self is one thing, but he just reacted a bit weird to the whole situation and it made things feel wrong.

Overclock likes this.
  19. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Once the sword was destroyed, its life drain effect was also removed, so she could have been saved.

I agree that the MC was being weird, and that's probably because he analyzed the situation and decided to kill her cold-bloodedly, which is not something we'd expect from this musclebrained guy. He certainly has the intelligence stats to act like this, but will he continue to use his brain before acting or will he return to being a musclebrain because the author thinks it'll be funny?

20. Cygsiulle

Reading List:
    Link
    well sure, once he pulls it out. but it was going to kill her before that, and he had already decided to kill her. the only reasons i could see for not just using the sword was because he was rushed for time, the process of absorbing the sword took a little while, and didn't want it exposed, or the sword had the rather literal side effect of actually consuming the person's soul and he didn't want to take it that far. i could have accepted something like either of those as something that he'd consider.

i don't expect him to go changing his attitude after this. he should go right back to normal until the author has trouble answering the question "what's his motivation?".