Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    the author might choose to do the route I've seen some other stories take and solve all the side-stories, or at least some of them, in epilogue chapters or side story special chapters.

2. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    It was like watching a father ground his kid for messing around with other kids too much for being too greedy. :facepalm:

3. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously. The author would have been way better off ending it with NXL's downfall and then maybe having a public wedding ceremony for the epilogue. And then dealing with the side character stories in additional epilogue chapters or something...

4. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, this novel suddenly change genre

5. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I miss the fluffy

Hope tomorrow is back to fluffiness

6. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the plots going awry. Like everyones expecting NX announcing her marriage at entertainment industry and that XB was brought by a good Samaritan but noooooooo instead we dwelling deeper to something that's a wee bit unrelated? Idk I feel like I'm lost with the new development. The upcoming endings impact looks dimmer.

7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    This is too rushed and somehow...seemed too unconnected to everything that has been going on in the last thousands of chapters!
    1. QY, being the bad guy that he is, and twisted, it's too anticlimactic for him to die just like that. it's like reading HM then it suddenly turned Coiling Dragon on us where Linley swatted with fingers his enemy during his final transformation. I feel that he could've suffered a whole lot first.
    2. Being the 'BIG BOSS', the European Emperor isn't exactly the one we call the final boss but the final 'TRUMP CARD' of our leads since he isn't antagonistic of our MCs. He isn't even a little bit of a hurdle but his pathetically ambitious grandson. Seriously...for a FINAL BOSS, this is just too depressing.
    3. Anne, well, I don't mind her hiding her skin too deep. It's a good plot. It's like reading Harry Potter suddenly being slapped of the reality that Snape isn't the enemy but instead one of his strongest allies. But this one though....it was poorly played. Too rushed. No foreshadowing of the event or anything. Just straight up "BAM"!
    :facepalm::blobconfused::blobpensive:

8. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw that another thread was started for the authors' new book. Are her other books not to anyone's taste?

9. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't the author say in a note that she would not give HM a rushed ending? Perhaps she will decide to extend final chapter deadline for another few days to resolve loose ends logically. (That is my hope at least :blobmelt:)

Lazy hypocrite and Leilacus like this.
  10. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I've tried reading author's previous book. The ML was a dickhead and MC too selfless and stupid, it irritated me. Like HM, the synopsis for the previous book took too long to happen that I was tired of trying to MTL it. MC is supposed to be ML's bodyguard, but she's pretty useless?? Anyway I'd say that Ning Xi and HM is a better novel, though the ending is pretty chaotic. At least author said she'll add side stories for side character's loose ends.

11. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the plot turned a 90 degree turn off track after NXL's downfall and the pacing just fell off.

12. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The biggest question is how did Anne know that XB is LTX's child. Why was she so conveniently at the hospital or was the the driver of the car? If she was, then how would she foresee NX rushing out onto the road? Has she been stalking LTX ever since the start of the novel..???? Too many questions left unanswered. Too many loop-holes. The saying "too many cooks spoil the soup" and in here it's too many ideas destroy the story.

13. Vishaakha

Vishaakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's hope we get our answers today.

akimisa and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  14. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing with the author is she had a lot of ideas but was very disorganised. She left so many plots hanging and then after a few tens of chapters, she will pull them out again.. She could have dealt with NXL with about a few hundred of chapters and then move on to another arc, not a little bit here and a little bit there and try to link them together which was so disjointed.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    no chapters yet?

16. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    she release two new chapters for her novels tho. she alive. i thinks she till writing?

17. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    chapters are out!

Lazy hypocrite and zauberesel like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    3 new chapters up! Break is almost over but I'll try to do bullets. Good luck to everyone MTLing the chapters!

Lazy hypocrite and zauberesel like this.
  19. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    ...ok, despite HX's gf QYG dying in HX's arms after having an arm run through her body, somehow Anne appears to be QYG. Author, stop the BS!?

edit: anyway, Anne gives the antidote after some dogfood between HX and Anne.
    also, Caroline, Giles' daughter, apparently loved acting and had a similar personality to NX, which is why Giles asked NX to call him grandfather...

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  20. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT! WAIT! WAIT!!!!

WHAT THE HELL?!!?!?!?!?!

Don't tell me it's the usual amnesia? For crying out loud! Omg! My blood pressure!!! AUTHOR!!! COME HERE AND LET'S TALK ABOUT WHAT LOVE STORY REALLY IS!!!

*breathes in and breathes out* I have to read the chapters before I wreak havoc.