Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    2139-2141
    • Anne is unharmed
    • She wanted to use Byron and QY's forces to destroy the Lu's but the European emperor destroyed her plans
    • HX and Anne are startled by each other
    • Anne screams at HX for using her YQZ's brother's face
    • Anne tries to go rip off his face, HX is motionless while staring at her face
    • HX avoids all of her attacks, people notice that HX isn't even trying to attack Anne
    • HX takes Anne's hand and puts it on his face, she realizes it's not a mask
    • He calls out QSG, Anne is startled
    • HX apologizes to her, Anne cries
    • HX tells her to come with him, he'll help her remember everything
    • NX asks for the antidote, HX asks for it, Anne gives it
    • HX takes Anne's waist then they disappear
    • Giles questions if Anne lost her memories
    • Because the Yun family fancy's her skills they adopted her
    • Because YQZ looked like HX, this is why Anne held an importance to him in her heart
    • NX thanks Giles, Giles say he's just a producer who likes making movies
    • He comments about NX reminds him of Caroline
    • He has two daughters, he had originally wanted HX to marry his youngest daughter but she ran away
    • Author notes their previous mistake about Giles wanting HX to marry Caroline, they meant the younger sister was suppose to
    Class starting so I gotta go! I'll edit this later.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    Ivivivi, kieselguhr, WanderG and 14 others like this.
  2. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if there are more chapters coming out today, but 3 are out right now. I'll start on whatever hasn't been started yet when I get back home from running errands in ~1 hour.

3. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG,,,,, my prediction....:blobfearful: becoming true,, Anne really got amnesiac and got brainwashed..... and they really.... omg.. omg... omg

4. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    the author just wants to finish ....I dont think she cares about the story anymore orz

5. lavieenrose01

lavieenrose01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha in the past i posted a theory stating that anne could be HX's missing girlfriend since when she died, there was no body and she shared the knowledge of medicine that HX's girlfriend had! but people refuted me and said that it was impossible but look now who is right :LOL:

6. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it was as someone says, the author came and looked at the spoiler page here! :hmm::hmm::hmm:

7. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just plain BS, anticlimactic arc.

8. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    alright, I'm back. I'll start on chapter 2139. Seems like today isn't the last day of the series, the author note at the end of chapter 2142 said something like her mood was killed (Well duh, writing this shit would kill anyone's mood) and so she didn't finish it today. 4 chapters total out today.

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf. This is like Naruto all over again :facepalm:

10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Got out of class early, basically in 2142 :
    • NX has mix feelings, she feels Giles is like a normal father
    • She tells him shes sure Caroline doesn't blame him
    • Giles says he has to go back to Europe
    • if NX stops by, be sure to contact him, he'll be a host to her
    • Everyone leaves, only one who died in this war was QY
    • TY put his coat over QY's body then carries it and leaves
    • TL doesn't say anything
    • YS yawns while saying this is boring
    • Someone tells YS people still want to talk to him
    • YS tells the deputy he doesn't want to, he's the new boss now
    • YS leaves, FXX reminds NX to invite her to her wedding
    Won't be MTLing the chapters, won't be home till a hour +

11. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I even want to start reading yet. My previous guess on who brought XB to the Lu's was more plausible than this...She survived??????
    Author is better off spinning a fantasy novel than writing a modern day story.. I won't be reading her next work! She is just an amateur at writing and she kept it on and on for over two thousand chapters!
    When I was reading Genius Doctor; Black Belly Miss although it was over 3 thousand chapters, I was still able to comprehend the story-line and it was plausible albeit with a little bit of disappointment when I read the part where everything was orchestrated by a certain god-being! Can one imagine that all the trouble that one had gone through was orchestrated by some invisible hand.
    Coming back to this Anne, at the hospital when HX asked whether if the Lu have offended the Qin, because he found out that the poison can only be administered by a Qin, that kind poison was their trademark. I was suspicious at that time but I couldn't believe that the author have the audacity to write up this kind of connection..
    The problem with writers who do not make up a proper draft/out-line of a story is the result of a badly written novel. It is like cooking a dish, and found out that it wasn't what it is suppose to taste like and to salvage it, the cook started to add more salt and then found it too salty then sugar was added to make it sweet but it became too sweet, so a bit of hot spice was added and in the end it became unpalatable!!

12. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just one sentence... I was fooled by the writer!

13. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2139

Anne's body is unusually flexible, she stabilized her body in midair and landed on the ground.
    She actually can come out unharmed from HX's palm!
    TY, TL, and FXX were shocked, NX was astounded but also relieved, if HX accidentally killed Anne, NX would go crazy.
    "Now it seems I have to do this myself..." Anne's eyes swept the group, her face cold without the slightest emotion.
    Originally she wanted to use Byron and QY's forces to kill the Lu family, but the European Emperor unexpectedly moved and broke all her plans.
    "Grandpa, she's the one who poisoned XB! Beat her to get the antidote!" TL hurriedly reminded HX.
    But, at this time something is wrong with HX.
    The moment HX turned to see Anne he zoned out, it seems that nothing is really entering his eyes which are suddenly letting out a terrible light, his gorgeous face full of shock and disbelief...
    "Well... Grandpa knew Anne?" TL is puzzled
    "Is there a grudge?" FXX quietly murmured
    After the few people react, Anne's face after seeing the face of HX momentarily changes, looks like she wants to immediately kill him.
    TL suddenly realized "sure enough, they really have a grudge?"
    Anne stared at HX's face, as if full of hatred, her body shaking with anger, "how can you look so much like YQZ... who allowed you... who allowed you use the face of YQZ!!!"
    Anne's brow is freezing cold, her eyes full of darkness, the killing intent is amazing.
    The next second, Anne attacked HX full of murderous intent, fingers flashing coldly accompanied by five sharp concealed weapons, wanting to tear the skin off HX's face.
    HX standing there motionless, seems he is completely stunned, as if his soul completely left him.
    TL on the side is very jumpy "Grandpa! Be careful!"
    What the heck, a grudge against God, wanting to ruin his face? Is she jealous of God's handomeness?
    NX also exclaimed "God!"
    The moment that the blade in Anne's hands was about to pierce HX, his figure disappeared like a ghost, Anne wasn't even able to touch his clothes.
    But soon Anne continues attacking even more frantically, HX takes the defensive, didn't even attack one time.
    NX is confused "What is that about? God seems to know Anne, but it doesn't seem to be as enemies. Anne's behavior also doesn't seem to show that she knows HX, but what did she mean when she said HX looks like YQZ? Does HX look like YQZ?"
    Hearing these words, YS begins "When I was 10 years old I left the Yun family, after that I never saw any Yun family members, don't know what my cousin looked like after becoming an adult, but my Yun family's genes are good, he should look decent."
    NX speechlessly replies "Just OK? He supposedly looks like HX! Absolutely is the explosively valuable face, ok!
    Aware that the temperature around her lowered a few degrees, NX quickly added "Of course, no matter how handsome he is, he's not as handsome as my darling!"
    After NX finished saying this, the other sides fight one sided.
    Strictly speaking, Anne is the one fighting one-sidedly.
    HX's face hasn't changed from beginning to end, staring at Anne's face, let her attack crazily...

14. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true

15. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2140

TL watching feels something is wrong "Hey! Is it my imagination? Why do I feel like Grandpa's treatment of Anne... is somewhat sweet ah... so sweet my teeth are aching..."
    NX: "uh..."
    TL points "Look, look, just now Anne's body didn't stabalize fully, Grandpa quickly gave her a hand! Don't think it's so fast I cant see it... Oh, Anne fell into Grandpa's arms... Grandpa that move suddenly stepped forward... geez, managed to hold her little hand..."
    NX speechless "Stop talking, you're blinding our eyes."
    They almost all can see that HX's behavior towards Anne is unusual, his defense from the start to the end is indulgent, is simply nonsensical, as if lazily playing with his lover...
    The two peoples "showing love" show continues for more than half an hour, finally HX restrains the girl showing fury and exhaustion, one hand blocking her left hand, the other holding her right wrist, at some point pressing somewhere so that the weapons in Anne's hands all fall down.
    The next second, HX holding the girls little hand, gently placed it on his face...
    Anne's warm fingers in contact with HX's facial skin, her crazy face suddenly freezes in shock "not... it's not a human skin mask..."
    This face, turned out to be real?
    How can that be?
    How can this person's face look so similar to YQZ, nearl 70 or 80% identical, just the temperament is very different.
    Anne's face shows her confusion, then her eyes instantly became cold "No one has the qualifications to have the same face as YQZ!"
    HX is still silent, just quietly watching the girl in front of him, the next second when the girls eyes become angry he forced the girl into his embrace.
    TL: "Wow, Grandpa so powerful..."
    FXX: "Oh, why do I inexplicably think God and little Anne match each other?"
    NX "Great god, I asked you to help me get the antidote! Why did you pickup a girl!"
    Suddenly being held Anne changed her face "How dar you..."
    The next second, her ear hears the sound of a man filled with emotion "QYG..."
    QYZ...
    After hearing the name, Anne's face suddenly turns blank as if she's in a trance, "Why..."
    Why is this name... so familiar...
    She obviously wants to push him away, but her body feels as if she's lost control, as if this embrace is extremely familiar?
    Is it because this man is so similar to YQZ?
    But she clearly knows the two men are different, now she feels familiar with more than just his face, this man everything is familiar.
    She knew she should push him away, should kill him, but this embrace is like she's going crazy, manipulating her consciousness, she was completely unable to resist...
    Hearing HX say "QYG", NX, TL and the others are all shocked.
    "What the hell! What did Grandpa call Anne just now? QYG?"
    NX nods "seems like it..."
    TL is dumbfounded "Didn't QYG die?"
    NX: "I don't know..."
    TL "Damn! If Anne really is QYG, then do I have to call her Grandma?"
    NX: "..."
    Must you focus on such crooked things every time?

edit: anyone wanna take 2141? I'll take a break for a while... *sigh*
    edit2: Nope, changed my mind. I'm not going to continue doing these chapters, the summary bullets from @vsukio is really good enough for these chapters. you guys aren't missing out on anything important.

16. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I retract my statement of the novel turning 90 degrees off track after NXL's downfall. It turned a complete 180 and went backwards.

17. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    this better be not be some ploy for the author to not finish the novel. Like "oh hey i still have more stuff to add like i bet the readers would like to know about HX & Anne's tragic love story but i don't want to make another book so i shall squeeze on her" or "i just got more ideas to add into the plot so now i don't want to end it" .....

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So HX and QYG are lovers(?), but QYG was "killed" and got amnesia and adopted by Yun family. QYG liked YQZ because he resembles HX. Then all that crap with the Lu and Yun happened, and then Anne was saved by NX?

19. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, basically. QYG really should be dead though, based on the description the author gave in HX's special chapter, she had an arm go through her chest, and then died in HX's arms. Her body went missing after HX fought the guy who put his arm through her chest, but still. ARM THROUGH THE CHEST. You don't survive that. So the author is pulling absolute BS with Anne being QYG.

20. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    it is a mess of a love story with a messy plot. Anne seemly was HX lover but she got amnesia.

Lazy hypocrite and LuneyLune like this.