Spoiler "Reincarnator" Novel Fan Theory

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by o0FaiZ0o, May 1, 2016.

1. o0FaiZ0o

o0FaiZ0o Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this amazing novel, although it's more of a time-travel than reincarnation. But there's one thing that bugs me off - HOW DO THEY KNOW THAT SHARING INFORMATION WOULD HASTEN THE ABYSS INVASION?

So here's my piece of thoughts: The MC wasn't the only one who time-traveled. Or maybe he didn't only traveled once.

Why do I say so? Spreading information about the invasion would hasten the abyss. Meaning someone affirmed that telling anyone in the past anything related to the Abyss would make the invasion quicker than expected. Hence, the MC needs to be tight-lipped about it, except to the Elvenheim king (in order for the king to cooperate). This would bring us to the two theories above:
    1) Someone traveled to the past other than MC; or
    2) The MC traveled more than once at least

In my opinion, the first one is more possible. Why you ask?

In the first chapter, the MC has comrades who's arguing who'll travel back to the past. Yet, the MC wasn't the one who traveled instead. This comrades of his are much more capable. The first one is the strongest, having the best runes. If that guy time-traveled, he can gather more powerful runes besides his current ones, because he knows how to gather his current ones. Yet still, he made the MC gather his runes on the MC's time-travel.

The other one is a tactitian. Although I have not much information about him, I think he's more ideal to travel back. Yet still, the MC was the one who traveled back.

The third one is a born-leader. She's an expert in gathering capable comrades and make them work together. Along with the tactitian comrade, they know who to let live, who should die, and how to make everyone capable instead. Yet still, She urge the MC to travel back.

I have the suspicion that three of them already traveled back in time. If you don't disregard the MC's reminiscing of his comrades' conversation, they are too capable than the MC, or in my taste at least. If you read it again, I think you would agree to me.

But If you have any conflicting thoughts in my theory, feel free to post it here so we can discuss it and formulate the most plausible one.

Evertime likes this.
  2. Professor Charles Francis Xavier

Professor Charles Francis Xavier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's actually a good theory considering that if he travelled once why can't the others travel back in time. Maybe they all tried except the mc that's why they sent him this time.

3. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah , its basically " do it until you succed"

4. Kagami Ren

Kagami Ren General of Satans 5th army

Reading List:
    Link
    Famous quotes: "A girl can cover up her looks, but she can't hide her chest size"- Tanaka-kun

CloudySkySadMoon likes this.
  5. expertsource

expertsource Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's always stated that in the past mc has crappy skills that evolved which made him one of the final 100. these theories are completely delusional without one basis.

6. Shadowdracul

Shadowdracul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they sent him back not because they already traveled back but because despite having no great qualities like the other three he has the power to be next to those three.

7. Dusk

Dusk Monochrome

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, if you consider Kangtae, Eren & one more who i forgot. The 3 of them had been transported at the early days, they had been there 20 years before Hansoo arrived. Hansoo, in less than 10 years, is actually able to get into their level and become the top 4 of humanity.

Now, when you consider Hansoo's potential, it's already a given if we chose him to be the one who went.

Another one is probably Hansoo's characteristic, he just doesn't kill anyone like one of the 4 ( i forgot which ) and he isn't as kind as Eren is, basically in the middle, so he is actually a good choice.

On my personal theory, I don't think the God who made the apocalypse will alow the humans to continuously go back into the past to fix the humanity, won't that be boring ? If i were the God, i would only give them one chance and no other, otherwise it would get boring.

o0FaiZ0o and linnil like this.
  8. ephemeral

ephemeral sometimes i'm here

Reading List:
    Link
    i think they chose him cause he has unparalleled potential compared to them. aside from leadership, everything they have can be taught to him. he also can learn 7 skills that can become infinitely stronger.
    as for the speed up thing, whatever he does will disrupt the flow of events and the plans of whoever is the cause of this. so it would be natural that the invasion would happen sooner.

9. o0FaiZ0o

Reading List:
    Link
    That's all true. The question is, how does the enemy knows that the MC would give information about the invasion itself? Not unless the God who put them in that place is in the side of the Abyss.

10. Keon

Keon Legend of Xingfeng TL

Reading List:
    Link
    Because of the Library trait

ludagad likes this.
  11. Serene Moon Over Silent Waters

Serene Moon Over Silent Waters Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A simpler explanation is the existence of knowledge thresholds. Assuming there are multiple thresholds, when a race in general meets a certain threshold of information, the timeline for the Abyss to be upon them decreases. This would mean that an unsuspecting race may never know until far too late. More knowledgeable races may find out faster than others, but the Abyss will also occur faster. For added cruelty, as one threshold is reached, knowledge is gained faster, reaching the next threshold. Thus the race needs to advance its strength ever faster.

CaptainToast, paenne and linnil like this.
  12. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    @o0FaiZ0o
    It could be a skill.

Sophia has a library skill that allows her to get large amounts of info. There could be some other skill that helps. Something like a prediction skill

linnil likes this.
  13. o0FaiZ0o

Reading List:
    Link
    That's too cruel and difficult. It's like playing Dark Souls plus Oregon Trail.
    Damn, I'm glad this is just fiction.

fukayuu69 likes this.
  14. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    The reasons why the first 3 did not travel to the past is because of their personality.

The unlimited rune ability guy is like a gangster. A little too merciless. Remember, in the first test, he ended up killing everyone with him.

The natural leader girl was the opposite. Too soft. In the latest chapters, she was being soft on that Miyamoto guy who was an ass.

The third guy.... If I remember correctly he had some trauma or something.

15. linnil

linnil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vote +1 for ya!!

And about the knowledge about abyss should not be share, I think they probably know that from some kind of a trail of someone though.

16. o0FaiZ0o

Reading List:
    Link
    Like what happened to the Elvenheim race?

linnil likes this.
  17. linnil

linnil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy who kill everyone in the tutorial should be Keldian not Kangtae though.
    Kangtae(super lucky guy who got all good rune in the world) is not coming to the past because he have come thus far only his luck which will not have him be more advantage than the MC who have skill more than luck. You must remember all rune and artifact got revert too.

18. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite sure the unlimited rune guy was the killer. Dunno his name. This is what I remembered what happened in tutorial.

One guy slaughtered everyone.

One guy was lucky and kept getting agility rune or something in the tutorial.

One made a team with the other newbes and worked together.

Edit: Ahh.Checked. The unlimited rune guy was the one who kept getting runes. I was wrong.

But I still think that it's scos someone had a skill which allowed them to know that the abyss invasion pace increased the more people learned about it.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  19. paenne

paenne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the best theory I've read so far.

It was already stated that Hansoo was sent back due to his trait giving him massive potential when compared to the others.
    That being said, seeing as the First Gate allows the user to pick a trait, one of the others might have been able to choose it, thus making them stronger than Hansoo (that was easily his biggest strength?) But it's likely it wasn't available as a choice for some reason.

Cool theory though, that this isn't the first time loop because they messed up the one(s) before it.

20. Serene Moon Over Silent Waters

Serene Moon Over Silent Waters Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Elvenheim were destroyed because of what they tried to achieve. They attempted to live peaceful lives and avoid struggle, so the God punished them.

However, it's possible that they also achieved a knowledge threshold too.