LCD The Avalon of Five Elements

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Ryuubii, Mar 7, 2016.

1. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Sand golem for best waifu, i'd deal with the chafing for those meals.

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Having two unrelated conversations happening simultaneously without even so much as an X said Y is very confusing, and strong example of shit writing.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the target was the garden or the students. Currently betting on the students, but I'm not really sure.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They are all cultivators. They are all studying to fight wild beasts. Why is it that the moment danger appears, all the female students are ordered to the center of the formation? What is it with these authors and their continuous assumption that all women are weak and fragile despite all evidence to the contrary in their very own books, and in this case, the very same chapter. Does that moron that gave that order think that the women in his battalion wouldn't chop off his head if he gave it in front of them? If so, then I'm shocked that he's lived as long as he has.

Demonic Spoon likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if that guy actually died, or if he just changed like the student did.

I'm betting that they're not nearly as close to a solution as they think they are. I just hope they're not planning to hold the students until they have a solution.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "he would put his utmost effort…to burn incense and pay his respects. " lol, I really love this MC's pragmatisim ;)

I really expected some exclamations or surprised thoughts when the MC's sword lit up.

So, how is a grass sword highly compatible with metal elemental energy? Doesn't metal shred wood in that system? Wouldn't grass qualify as wood? If not, then how was it grown by wood elementalists?

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been wondering this for a while now, but why was only one student infected? The soldier was infected simply by touching the blood, and that rabbit exploded so quite a few students would have touched quite a bit more blood than him. Plus, I'm sure the rabbit's blood wasn't the only blood that got on them during all that fighting.

8. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sup. Wanted to ask if this is early romance (romance starts at around 50 chapter or early) or late romance (it starts even after 200-500. Chapters). If so can i get the chapter where romance starts out? And is the mc in a solid relationship yet ?

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if his bandages could be the solution to this disaster, or if he's about to go on a world spanning trip as civilization collapses around him.
    We're on 134 and there's no sign of romance with anyone (at least, not involving the MC anyway), so, if there is romance, then its going to be late romance.

10. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? then the female lead already appeared? or its just another character in the novel?

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much will be left of the city by the time they arrive :(

I suppose its a good thing that his best friend after Fatty is of no interest to those things, but I do worry about his Master, Mistress and Senior.
    There are females in it, but no one important enough to be qualified as a potential female lead. Honestly, the closest one to it has only been in like a half-a-dozen chapters or so and we haven't heard from her in quite some time, nor does the MC have a way of contacting her if he wanted to, which he likely never will given his personality and the nature of their relationship.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "He was still using a borrowed military-grade grass sword from the manor’s guard after his Sawtooth Grass Sword was spoilt. " I think it might be more correct to call it stolen at this point...

lol, Manager Li is going to go out of business if he keeps trying to con the MC ;)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if they'll regret their decision to refuse the students' help when the city is burning down around them.

Also wondering how long it'll take her to drop by and ask about his progress in his hunt for himself, and how she'll react to him manufacturing silk, and if she'll recognize the difficulty of what he's doing. Well, assuming he's manufacturing silk when she arrives. It should be a fairly large part of his day though, so the odds favor it.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If she found out that he was the source of those arrows, I wonder if she'd try to monopolize his production using his debt.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "As a girl, she had been a bit scared of the blood poison all along. " Shouldn't this be "as a thinking human being"? Females don't have a monopoly on sensible fears, or fear in general. I really wish this author wasn't so casually sexist.

I have a feeling that he's about to stick his foot even further into his mouth ;)

16. Boon

Boon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    148 & 149 should be taken off NU. They are behind a paywall, so they shouldn't be counted as an update, or we should get a report/filter option to remove it from our reading lists.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "The one with the surname Ai, you’re finally in my hands! Today, we shall settle all the grudges between us! " lol, such a kindhearted friend. Willing to do anything to help his friend, even when he really doesn't want to. I'm sure he's weeping on the inside ;)

I wonder how the uninvited guests will react when they see the new hero of the city tied to a stake and being beaten, especially Duanmu ;)
    They're behind an ad-wall, which Tony has said isn't enough to disqualify them from being listed.

josh_15 likes this.
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If the ball of elemental energy isn't there anymore, I wonder if he'll still be able to make Bunny Hair.

19. Reedknoll

Reedknoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does the lock symbol beside chapter 153 mean?

20. Reedknoll

Reedknoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevermind