LCD Akuyaku reijo ni koi wo shite

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Kawaii Cookie

Kawaii Cookie KAWAII DESU~!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there is a possibility of arnold being thrown aside for some reason or rion and arnold begrudgingly reconciling and both of them hating each other but not showing it on the surface, or maybe in a giant fight arnold goes in kills a ton of enemies but dies himself in a blaze of glory and telling rion to take care of their parents while he slowly dies

2. RandomComment

RandomComment Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea no screw all of that XD they aren't his parents. I mean, they "are", and queen is overjoyed to see him alive and King is relenting to this and didn't have him imprisoned or hanged, sure, i get all that, but they aren't his "parents". He had heterochromia and all, sure, but they just chose to toss him out to die. Like. If they truly loved him they could have tried to hide his heterochromia with an eyepatch and passed it off as an injury or something. As far as a parent-child relationship goes, that should be irreconcilable.

3. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna ask if the btch of heroine will get what she deserves...
    Just scan the mtl and I see the Ariel's step brother(who might be not even blood related) and Leo-something get bad end. But forgot if the heroine get even bad end.
    I hope she got bad end... would be nice to see her pay for what she did to precious Vincent

4. Crash-san

Crash-san Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cry everytime Vincent is mentioned. :cry::cry:

5. DeadZky

DeadZky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always tear up everytime Rion hit by misfortune

6. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    The king is innocent though it was the queen who threw him away

7. Lteam

Lteam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is getting even more interesting. I was thinking that they(clan leaders) weren't betraying but more cleaning the slate of the old guard. But I feel like taking all of the clan forces wasn't right. If anything, I would have taken half of each in a way of needing people to defend the towns and now that a prince is coming, even more reason.

And I'm not sure what will happen with the Prince coming to visit. A lot of things could happen, but I'm more amazed that no one sent a messenger to Rion to inform him of the envoy. And that has be guessing that not even the capital knows. This could look like Rion is plotting to revolt using the forces of the other kingdoms if he isn't careful.

8. RandomComment

Reading List:
    Link
    The kings worse. The queen threw him away because she had to, but has clearly regretted it greatly ever since. The king however, is only "innocent" due to circumstance. We see from his actions now that he isn't willing to do anything to Rion, since he has seen his wife's sadness over the years and doesn't want to upset her. When the king and queen are talking to Rion right after vincent's execution, you can even see the king having signs of fear over Rion's prospects and he does start considering drastic measures. Honestly, if the queen hadn't thrown him away the king would probably have had him killed after finding out about the eye thing anyway.

9. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the queen throw him away because she had to. She sacrifices her own personal feelings for the kingdom, for what she thought would be better for the kingdom. I like that kind of character but morally what she did was wrong and she knows it was wrong. That's exactly why she's trying to help Rion like a apology and a way to condemn herself.
    You said that the king isn't willing to help him. That's not true at all. Do you see how he and the knight captain tried to fix his relationship with the prince. He also constantly listens reports about Rion to check whether he's alright. Yes I admit he did think about drastic measures but it was for the country, for the crown so in a way he's exactly the same as the queen.

10. Lteam

Lteam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't believe the queen is as innocent as you guys make it out to be. She basically believed in that fact that people with heterochromia are bad. Guilty is still guilty and she's trying to make it up because of regret.

As for the King, I'm sure that everything he's doing is simply to stop problems and to please his wife. He threw Rion far away into a territory that was failing only to have to call him back because he's actually good at planning only to worsen the problem by accidentally turning him into a hero by the people. It doesn't look like he's trying to be a father to him and more not wanting him, Rion, to get outta control.

11. RandomComment

Reading List:
    Link
    late response, my bad, but the king is quite negligent when it comes to emotional and interpersonal matters and or judgement skills. Its literally characteristic of him at this point. Its the same with how he wasn't even aware of the full details behind what has happening in the academy. Just hears "oh, 2 marquis family children are being charged with high treason. Execute?" and his first response is "yup" not "tell me more", which he then goes on to do right after the goddamn execution...Moreover, he simply stops Rion's execution at his wife's word, keeps thinking it'd be better to kill him but doesn't wanna make the wifey depressed again. The rest is a salvaging project, and its quite a shoddy workup too. They thought sticking them near each other would just resolve things? As the readers we can see its somewhat working out but thats certainly not because of the king and the knight commander. Its because unbeknownst to them (and even himself), Arnold himself had a lot of time for introspection and decided to improve himself (especially since he isn't bound by the plot of the world to condemn the windhill siblings anymore like he was before), while Rions just tolerating it because he knows he cant just defy the king and knight commander at this stage. Rather, the King and Knight Commander (or the queen for that matter) haven't even bothered considering what kind of upbringing Rion must have had growing up in the slums as a baby. If they did, and had any semblance of regret or care for their son, instead of tying him down continuously in the kingdom's affairs they'd let him be in peace. Instead, for him its a cost benefit analysis on what Rion can do for the kingdom when he should know the antipathy Rion has for said kingdom. Like....come on mate.

12. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well im curious, anyone knows when they realize that the root of the problem lies in Maria being stupid?

13. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    when she got captured during the last battle against Arnold and Rion combined force.. .

Zyront likes this.
  14. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter?

15. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not mistaken, just before the epilogue.

16. OneChompMan

OneChompMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish he would abandon his revenge. the only future i can see if he abandons the grann flamm is war after war after war. and lots of assassination attempts on possible ariel and their future child, who wouldn't be able to inherit Ariel's family title either.

Enori likes this.
  17. UNG

UNG Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was wondering so what will happen to charlotte, will she become MC's second wife or she will marry Arnold or someone else and if you can, please tell me the reason to why it happen too

18. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    sometimes I forget that Rion is fusion soul of two person.

19. OneChompMan

OneChompMan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so who's the traitor they're talking about

20. Enori

Enori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    James, the Intelligence Bureau Head