Question I'm Really a Superstar

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Cupcake, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Cupcake

Cupcake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel good? worth to read? Can see that it have many readers. Spoil it for me MC's character. Give your thoughts about this novel.

-thanks

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  2. Lovely

Lovely 『Valentines Terror!』『Cherished Kitty』『Rika's Twin』

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, yes, he likes to slap people.

Cupcake likes this.
  3. Cupcake

Reading List:
    Link
    Is his emotions not controlled by female leads? CNovels have modern genres mostly like that if you know what i mean.

Lovely likes this.
  4. arrogantyoungmaster

arrogantyoungmaster 20 Nuf = 1 face slap to make your day better

Reading List:
    Link
    you probably won t like the mc but it s a fun novel

Cupcake likes this.
  5. Lovely

Lovely 『Valentines Terror!』『Cherished Kitty』『Rika's Twin』

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o
    :hmm:
    well.....................a little bit?
    he is more moved if is some nationalist thing or to slap people.
    also some people ll say that the history is not what you expect since he kinda change the history flow in the middle of the novel...

Cupcake likes this.
  6. Kylarin

Kylarin Prinny

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is a self proclaimed Super-Nationalist. Loves the fame and cares about becoming the top dawg of superstars.
    He pretty much goes around trying to become famous, people stand in his way, he slaps them silly with his words, poems, deeds, sometimes actually slapping them, more people stand in his way, he slaps them silly too and people are shocked... he then moves somewhere else to become famous and people stand in his way, so he starts slapping- eh, I think you get the general gist of this novel? :D
    If you are not bothered by nationalism and occasional racist comments, if you don't really care about the repetitiveness and just read to pass some time, waiting for people's faces to be slapped and if you don't really care about some really idiotic side characters that creep up to annoy you (like his mother for example), then you'll probably enjoy it. Don't expect much and you may even be suprised from time to time.

It's not a great novel by any means, but it's the sort of bad you can enjoy. Like watching a brainless soap opra show 2000 episodes in.

Cupcake likes this.
  7. namia91

namia91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty good. Most complain is about
    1) Racism - Well, not really a big deal. Pretty common in Chinese novel but if you don't like it then you don't like it.
    2) Immature sex scene - Should be censored by now but many people said they drop IRAS because of it.
    3) Repeated scenario - Well, like most novel here.
    4) Filler - in raw recent chapters mostly.
    5) Plagiarism - If you're against plagiate then don't read because it's the foundation of this novel.

Once you got over those things, it's a good modern day novel.

Cupcake likes this.
  8. Cupcake

Reading List:
    Link
    Li Qiye of ED?

9. Kylarin

Kylarin Prinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Compared to ED, IRAS is not enough to reach the apex. :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    Yes, it's as repetitive as ED. MC isn't as arrogant or nearly as knowledgeable, but he always seems to remember exactly the poem, or saying, or strange weird computer virus whenever he needs to with the help of his weird cheat system.
    There is a little cultivation in this one, but it very very rarely comes up, most is about talk shows, contracts, and the internet. I'm not kidding if all weibo reactions were to be cut out of this novel, what feels like a good quarter of it would be lost.

I read it for the same reason I sometimes catch up on ED, skipping chapters left and right while I do so tho. So if you like ED you might enjoy this with enough chapters stacked up. :D

Cupcake likes this.
  10. howardtm

howardtm Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's the mc like?