[Deleted]

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Panda-emic, Aug 22, 2017.

1. hmm123

hmm123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good for the guy.

Couples splitting up because one is going on a different path, such as going too a different uni, is a normal thing.

U posting all this is just you being lonely. Ur not really that into him, just want him too give u the hormone boost u get from companionship.

When ur at ur new school, u'll meet new peeps n shit.

Leave the guy alone, poor dude.

kaisersose likes this.
  2. kaisersose

kaisersose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did you expect something else? You basically broke up for no real reason

3. Exterial

Exterial @pocketbear ,much oneesama, very friendly, kawaii.

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't responding or you wrote then didn't get an answer in 20 minutes and are now becoming paranoid?
    well this depends on how much effort you want to put in i guess.
    don't know you or the guy so don't know if he's worth the effort, he did cry tho so that's a big plus.
    the BEST way to go about this is to go straight to his house or a place you know he will be at go up to him, hug him and say "i'm sorry"
    if he bursts into tears then you found the right guy, if he keeps a poker face then you completely broke him, if it's somewhere in between then he's prob just schocked and doesn't know what to do.
    man i could write a good novel about this.

Panda-emic likes this.
  4. NaruYuuki

NaruYuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And you go out with him eventhough you didn't have a lot in common?? Still 6 month and you heartbreak to that extend?
    Come on girl go out with your friends more and you will forget about him in no time i guarantee it and it will broadening your view of men and when you do that you will find someone new

Panda-emic likes this.
  5. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    When something better comes along.

Panda-emic likes this.
  6. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was younger, I could only see my girlfriend 1 week out of every month, because of my work.

Panda-emic likes this.
  7. Demizex

Demizex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too young and no experience, you better consider marriage at 25 once your ready for life hurdles (im talking about both since i didnt ask the girl age and she is still studying) unless the relation last longer than 1 year and a half i wouldnt consider marriage for there is a lot that 6 months cant cover, and as i say if time was the hurdle, then sorry to break the bubble but that relation had no future....

Panda-emic likes this.
  8. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    you can already date for all you care.
    but it all depends on how you feel about it. rushing into another relationship just because will likely do you more harm than good.

ps. kill all pandas

Panda-emic likes this.
  9. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats good! xD
    hahahaha
    You know being single is having your freedom!! back!! if you have a bf/gf its a big headache but in a good way..you fight...have some misunderstandings.. but it will let you know more each other and strengthen your relationship more...you should think of it carefully.. having back your freedom?or having back your headache(in a good way)(this is applicable to both..getting together with your x bf back or having another bf..)...having a bf/gf is having your other half so i dont know why you broke up with your bf so.. misunderstandings...fights...is just natural for a relationship..but if a third party is involved..so breaking up is really a very good choice if not and your still dating him knowing that theres a third party..sorry to say but you are a Fool!
    Just follow whats in your heart...and ask God(whoever the God you believe in..) for some guidance...and dont forget to pray..so that you will not choose a wrong choice. :)
    Everything is a choice..you are the controller of your own fate.

Panda-emic likes this.
  10. Panda-emic

Panda-emic • ♡ • Notaborax's Eternally Gone Waifu • ♡ •

Reading List:
    Link
    Like you? ;)
    Damn. How did you cope?
    I added some stuff to my previous comment and you have been a big eye opener.

Pythagoras Theorem likes this.
  11. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    For 6months I'd say 10 days unless you're overly emotional, now I'm sure you will give plenty of guys the usual I recently broke up, I'm not ready bs, but face it, you're just waiting for someone a bit more special and thus lying to yourself that you don't want anyone, 6months isn't even a serious relationship.

Panda-emic likes this.
  12. kurokami43

kurokami43 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just bask under the moment of being free and having no worries, if you think you're good to start anew then just go for it

Panda-emic likes this.
  13. Panda-emic

Panda-emic • ♡ • Notaborax's Eternally Gone Waifu • ♡ •

Reading List:
    Link
    love you too
    Alright! Thank you!!

amilhs likes this.
  14. NaruYuuki

NaruYuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True 22 is still unstable mentaly so if you already ask him for marriage it will put a lot of preasure on him, and make him freak out poor guy........ I can relate for him

15. Demizex

Demizex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i did read the other stuff but it couldnt change the info i said so there was no real reason to edit, and if you were the one rushing him then the one to break up with him if i were him no wonder i would cry after that,seriously some people just dont consider their action first before doing 'em... o well not gonna blame you i'll just blame it on the age 'cuz in the end its true

Panda-emic likes this.
  16. kaisersose

kaisersose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what i got this must have been your very "first love" but 6 month (i'm betting you see each other 2 hours every day at most) is too little to judge a relationship (marriage? only after 6 month of this you're crazy!) maybe you acted on a whim but now that thing are gone this way you regret what you've done. It's ok don't worry you'll find another one, but move on as soon as possible. Next time think better before you act

Panda-emic likes this.
  17. Exterial

Exterial @pocketbear ,much oneesama, very friendly, kawaii.

Reading List:
    Link
    man. i went from feeling bad for you to feeling really bad for the guy.
    you kinda dumped him for a really shitty reason, (i don't know your situation, but that still seems like a really bad reason).
    you clearly like him since you are feeling sad now, he liked you too since he cried, now it turns out you actually do have time and have made a mistake, and are asking for help from us.
    the guy got probably super depressed thinking he did something wrong or that he's not good enough, and you even told him to block you.
    like why did you just dump him so fast ._.
    you clearly liked him so whyyyy? you can't just say "i would have no time" you don't know that. and clearly you were wrong, if you like a person you don't just dump them at the first opportunity you get. even if something really shitty happens as long as you like the person you still live through the shitty situation until you are sure that the relationship has no future and then you break up, you kinda just thought "oh i won't have any time soon, well i guess i will break up" kinda makes it feel you didn't care about him.
    and yet you clearly did since you are sad now ._.
    it's only been a day as long as you haven't completely broken his heart you can get him back, but like i said it depends on the amount of effort you want to put in.
    like i said if you go straight to him, hug him, and say i'm sorry there is literally no way in a million years that he will say no.
    i highly suspect he would hug you back and start crying.
    look girl, next time you want to break up think a little before hand.
    otherwise you just end up harming yourself and your partner.
    well you can still remedy it like i said, depending on if you want to or not.
    i'm not gonna force you to do anything it's your life.

King0Mik and zeus like this.
  18. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    ew. no. 不不不不没有.
    im in land of pandas ready to have my vengance

19. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get failed marriages. From my experience and everyone I know... marriages are for life, in good and bad. Only 1% where they broke off or they are separated.

For me, I would date someone with the intention of marriage and see if the person is right to live the rest of my life with. Marriage for me is not about ifs and maybies but absolute faith, dedication and love that you can live with that person for the rest of your life without any doubts.
    My grandmother recently died but her love story was amazing, she fell in love at first sight with my grandfather. She said when she seen him and heard his voice, she felt an electric shock run through her body and she knew that he is the person meant for her and she will spend the rest of her life with him. I will not bend until I find the person I can spend the rest of my life with, without any doubts like my grandparents and many others.

Sorry, I was ranting but recently marriage is too easy and half-baked, not enough love and dedication, support and understanding.

Panda-emic likes this.
  20. I R Manbear

I R Manbear [Bamboo Warrior] [Chill Bear] [Bruh Perpetuator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hug a panda(me)
    Live life(with me)
    And just be you (again, with me)

All joking aside, you're young. Now is the time to live life without regrets and do what you want. Not to say to be reckless and do some crazy shizz with long lasting consequences(babies will suck up all your free time xD) but to enjoy all the ups and downs life has to offer. Just do what you want.

Panda-emic likes this.