[Deleted]

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Panda-emic, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Exterial

Exterial @pocketbear ,much oneesama, very friendly, kawaii.

Reading List:
    Link
    yup. thats why i made sure to tell her like 4 times to think about if he is worth the effort.
    because going to him half hearted would be very devastating for him.

2. Panda-emic

Panda-emic • ♡ • Notaborax's Eternally Gone Waifu • ♡ •

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. The main problem is time...and my easily giving up attitude.

3. kaisersose

kaisersose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i think i believe the enviroment can change the attitude but people react in different way to different stimulus so the parent are not to blame for what you do (if you're an adult).

4. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this, i remember something someone had said to me + my interpretation:

Marriage failure sometimes happen because you have tried dating, which you can break and mend as you like. This makes marriages seems useless as what you do after marriage is mostly the same as what you did while you're dating and dating have more freedom

5. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    My perspective of "relationships" is kinda skewed because the only times I see them irl upclose is 1) my friend who's pretty much what people call a playboy and courts grils for fun, and 2)my bigger brother's relationship with his long time girlfriend, in which the girl broke up with him 6 months after my brother went somewhere else to study in college (it's also worth mentioning that that was their second time getting into a relationship with each other, and he still cried and went to play MOBA games with his classmates an entire night to, idk, forget the pain?).

So yeah, I probably won't get into a relationship with someone unless I think I'd want that girl to be with me for the rest of my life. (Which means I'll eventually become a wizard at this rate T.T)

Mmm, as for the question when,I don't think it's when will you forget, but rather when will you meet the right person again..... Or some other cheesy stuff XD. (emphasis on again, because the previous one was the right person too. Or so you thought anyway, hah!)

Shem and Panda-emic like this.
  6. Exterial

Reading List:
    Link
    while you might say the parents aren't to blame, at the same time they are actually 99% to blame.
    as we become what they teach or don't teach us.
    that is an absolute fact.
    in our early few years we are basically brainwashed and then branded by whatever we see do hear or have happen to us and that then affects us in the future. and the parents are fully responsible for what we become. but thats only with the major stuff, like whether we are a player or loyal to a girl in the future, or whether we are shy or want to stand out, or whether we are a saint or a serial killer.
    the smaller stuff like laziness for example are things we can control in the future, but you cannot control what your parents make you into.

Panda-emic likes this.
  7. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel you *pat pat* I'm like that. I do easily give up on things since I'm a negative person.

Panda-emic likes this.
  8. kaisersose

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i totally disagree i'm not a fucking robot (you can't make me act like you want now that i'm an adult) and belive me even twins don't react the same in a given situation. So yes the enviroment is important but that's not all. In this whole world there's not 1 people like you we are all different. So the only one to blame for your action is you my friend

9. Panda-emic

Panda-emic • ♡ • Notaborax's Eternally Gone Waifu • ♡ •

Reading List:
    Link
    my teacher actually taught many pairs of twins in his long lifetime as a teacher and he found that they always scored the same results in their exams...even though they weren't sitting together nor hung out together. genetics are an interesting thing

10. NaruYuuki

NaruYuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey i'm on relationship for 5 years now and right now i'm on long distance relationship and the distance is from Bandung to Hokkaido you know, and we still love each other even now we can see each other once a year (i'm not DT just for information I lose it before i meet her and after i meet her she change me completely from a jerk to be a better man)

Panda-emic likes this.
  11. kaisersose

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean that if a twin becomes a cheater the other does that too?
    I'm talking about adults not childrens

12. Exterial

Reading List:
    Link
    oh but sadly it is a fact that what happens to us during the first 5/6 years shapes us, well specifically 1-4 but 5/6 matters as well.
    you are NOT a robot you are YOU but what YOU are is what YOU became due to what happened to YOU or what YOU experienced during those ages. that is not up to debate you cannot disagree as that is a scientifically proven fact. after those ages yes you control your own life.
    however whether at 7 you get bullied or whether you are the one bullying others is depended on your parents.
    i will repeat once more, this is a scientifically proven fact and if you even think a little bit you will be able to understand that as well.
    like i said i cannot make you act like i want you to now that you're an adult that is NOT the point i was getting across.
    my point is that your PERSONALITY is without a shadow of a doubt like scientists have proven, depended on what happens during your early years.
    you may not like it but a fact is a fact.
    twins don't react the same ofc they do not.
    like i said anything you experience during those years impacts your personality, and that includes your interaction with your twin.
    and this is about the major personality things not the small stuff.
    you can choose to be lazy you can choose to go to work.
    but you can't choose if you are shy or if you are the guy that wants to stand out (there is a difference between a shy person and a person with social anxiety btw).
    ask any psychiatrist and they will tell you, you can't change your personality unless they literally brainwash you with drugs that have major side effects and even then that won't fully change your personality.

13. Exterial

Reading List:
    Link
    and im talking about the fact that your personality is set during your first few years of life. so if you grow up in a heavily abused house and become a serial killer that is a normal thing and its the parents fault.
    however due to free will this is a touchy subject, while yes it is absolutely the parents fault the kid BECAME like that and WANTED to become a serial killer. its also NOT their fault he actually went and did it.
    at least LEGALLY, otherwise you would have families going to prison because they didnt raise their kids right and we have enough prisoners as is.

14. kaisersose

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're saying that if the parents are serial killer their son will become one too? I disagree

15. Exterial

Reading List:
    Link
    if a kid grows up in a family of serial killers there is a higher chance of him becoming a serial killer.
    a normal person may have a 0.000001% or so chance of suddenly ending up a serial killer, whereas a kid growing up with serial killers has a way higher chance.
    that also depends on the circumstances.
    if he is locked up with no contact with other human beings other than the parents that teach him to be a serial killer he will 100% without a doubt become a serial killer. if he however has contact with the outside world and his parents dont teach him properly he might no, f.e if he learns a lot about morality and stuff from others as a kid then he will have a lot lower chance of becoming a serial killer.
    thats what make people different, no one person is quite the same because we all experience different things that make us different.
    however if we were all locked up in seperate rooms taught by the same person to do the same thing and were not taught anything else and prevented from learning anything we would be the practically the same, other than looks we would be incredibly similar. however 100% the same? no because even if you are locked up and the exact same thing happens to you and you have no other contact with other people, you will still think and talk with yourself in your head which can cause you to be slightly different. however in that situation the slight difference would be so minimal it might as well not be there.
    thats a theory that is basically 100% accepted by all scientists and psychiatrist.
    the only reason its a theory and not a fact is because they cannot simply lock up hundreds of kids to do that, as you can probably understand.

King0Mik likes this.
  16. kaisersose

Reading List:
    Link
    You can add the teachers, the friends and all the people you came in conctact during lifetime experience in the lot. I see, the only one you can't blame is the person itself

17. Too Honest

Too Honest Creature of Repressed Desires

Reading List:
    Link
    Online, i am a massive pervert, but i will still write this out.
    1. Come to terms with this ending.
    2. Relax your heart. (Do something thats you enjoy/fun) [ i recommend any form comedy]
    3. Re-Evaluate your feelings.
    4. Act on what you have decided. (Dont "beg" him to take you back tho) [unless he wont hold the "superior" position in the relationship]
    5. If you do decide to move on, i wish you luck. (Maybe you might meet me) (y)
    P.S. - Don't rush yourself. (If he found someone else, that just means you didnt mean as much to him as he meant to you)
    P.S.S. - Stay Strong. You will pull through. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Panda-emic likes this.
  18. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    until you find someone who replace him~
    well if I say it hard not really but if I say it easy it really hard~
    time for move on is vary depend each person~ if you can remember bad point about him and keep only remember about it~
    maybe faster~

Panda-emic likes this.
  19. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    *quietly sits beside you and awaits old man stories*

Panda-emic and Nargol like this.
  20. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    If you really want to know I'll tell you in conversation. It's somewhat of a long story, you know?

It had a happy ending anyway. Stubborness wins every time~

Panda-emic likes this.