LCD Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata ~Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Sethnix, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Sethnix

Sethnix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if there are some "must have" for a LCD, if there are please tell me and I'll try to add it

English name: The wrong way to use healing magic
    NU link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/...ta-tsukaikata-senjou-wo-kakeru-kaifuku-youin/
    Batoto link: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/the-wrong-way-to-use-healing-magic-r21946/

Synopsis:
    On a harsh rainy day, a high school student without any particular special skills, Usato Ken got dragged into another world summoning with two others; a good-looking guy and a beautiful girl, both of whom he strangely started getting along with just today. As an especially talentless individual that doesn’t stand out he thought that he wouldn’t be treated as useful, his inner thoughts fearfully thought this. However, the others were unexpectedly kind.

—- “Maybe just like this it will go well?”

Usato who found hope in another world thought that, but the reality was different. He had a certain magical talent hidden in him and he was forced to fall into hell in the name of “training”.

※This story is an another world comedy

My favorite quote (out of the 2 chapters so far :blobwoah:)

I wonder how different the WN / LN versions are

2. Alexios Blake

Alexios Blake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That instructor is certainly the most dangerous healer that I have seen in a while.

3. WorldMaker

WorldMaker Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manga and I liked it, so I guess I'll take a look at it. thanks for the recommendation

candycane_whack likes this.
  4. Alva Quinn

Alva Quinn 『0→1』『The Servant』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the recommendation!

5. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    “Healing magic can be used to cure your own wounds… even you should understand what that means”

I know. It means he will be wounded badly and left to die if he didn't heal himself. Or something in this line. Seriously, this isn't even a spoiler...

And the MC didn't even have a clue. Such thickhead.

6. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-6: Since Rose told him not to come back until he brings back a Grand Bear, and there's a Grand Bear chasing him fairly relentlessly, he should try to just led it back to Rose. She didn't state that it had to be dead.

Paps likes this.
  7. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly!!!

Paps likes this.
  8. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading this recently, and enjoying the heck out of it, liking a lot how they are destroying the perfect image of the School President once they got transported, and how the MC is changing with the hellish training.

lexlangel likes this.
  9. lexlangel

lexlangel Shem's lost butler

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna check it then~ MC hide his strengh EER Tsuki ga and a few others i can bet on your choice xD

10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is funny but no the MC is no hiding his strengh so far, since he is a healing magicia you can imagine that his training is out of ordinary, so far there haven't been any sort of OP at all. But the characters turned out to be fun as hell.

11. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga is being translated. I was also shock to see them be kind to the MC. They are practically kings to success in life so

12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the last chapter was fun, it seems like now thigs will truly star.

13. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    another cliché fight between childhood acquaintances.....will it go the same route as the guy class changing to zombie as he keeps rising up and the girl getting scared by the tenacity.....or will it go the route where the guy is thoroughly trashed both mentally and physically triggering Usato berserk mode.....

BTW how come the LCD is so dead......there r chapters coming out periodically.....

14. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well chapter 63 has a lot of discussion in the comment section there. I have never understood the logic of people reading the comments before watching or reading the chapter. I mean you should expect spoilers or things that happened in the chapter to be discussed down below, right?

Oh yeah there was a raw chapter where Usato's friends, Rose, Lyngle the country was destroyed in the first demon invasion. As a result, Usato became a vengeful berserker killing countless demons in another timeline.

I really wonder if they can do the opposite of healing at some point in the novel once they reach the peak. Such as decay or corrupt healing, taking away vitality from targets or their surroundings like death magic. It feels like Usato is attempting to tap into that mysterious domain later on somewhat.

I do enjoy the antics between Amako and Usato, those moments really lighten up the scenes. They seem to have the best chemistry between characters. Amako's retorts to Usato's statements, Usato flicking her forehead, etc.

15. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    yep....just like i thought....its the closet tsundere route or maybe a future yandere route :hmm::hmm::hmm:.....cant they make any evil childhood friend.....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    IMG_20190624_082651.jpg

16. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    The LN is complete but the wn is still ongoing. Any1 know if this is true?

17. Nano online

Nano online Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER ABOUT ROMANCE (LIGHT NOVEL ENDING SPOILER)
    Can somebody tell me who he ends up with in the light novel?