Spoiler Black Bellied President Dotes on Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 22, 2017.

1. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading the raws..
    wth?! They, or rather ML, really works fast. Just at ch48 they are getting married. He basically didn't give MC too much choice... haha, at least he can protect her more this time...

craz, sandrik, malid and 8 others like this.
  2. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, i'm coming from HM thread as well :D
    This novel sound interesting. Thank you for everyone who is willing to mtling for us :aww::aww:

dynra and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  3. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 1 Driving Neither Fast Nor Slow
    Having already returned home for half a year, from late summer to early autumn, from late autumn to winter, the temperature change in the bustling coastal city of City A is just as distinct as before. It is unlike her study abroad in New Zealand, where all year round is warm like spring and shockingly beautiful.

Shangguan Ning is wearing a sky-blue sweater and dark blue jeans, sitting in a white Audi A4, driving neither fast nor slow.

Her complexion snow-white, her figure tall, the simplest clothes worn on her could still show off her pure and fresh temperament.

The night scene is hazy, the sea breeze enters through the half open window and blows her long supple hair, and in the moonlight, the car’s music echoes in the ear, inexplicably softening the bottom of a person's heart.

A pair of lovers embrace each other in hibernation beneath a Yulan Magnolia tree. With sparks colliding, as if there was no one else present, and with tender and romantic sentiments, people can feel their blazing love from far away.

Envy, jealousy, remorse, pain.

Shangguan Ning’s heart was suddenly seized and tears claimed to fall. She was completely deaf to her brain’s discouragements.

Somewhat flustered, she pulls out a tissue, wiping away the shedding tears.

Didn’t you say that you wouldn’t think about him anymore? You must not be foolish again and yearn for the past. Forget everything that was good. Everything will pass.

She breathes in through her nose, trying hard to make herself calm.

However, some people are destined to oppose her and don't want to allow her to be calm.

Opposite to her, in the driver's seat at the front of a black Land Rover is a handsome man wearing a light green checkered shirt with a cultured and refined temperament. In the co-pilot seat is a woman dressed in a pink dress, with long shoulder-length hair, gentle and beautiful.

The two figures are happy in dialogue, but in an instant, stabbing pain is felt in both of Shuangguan Ning’s eyes.

She naively thought, she can meet them once again with a smile, but why now at this moment, does her heart ache to the point of suffocating?

If she can, she hopes she would never have to see them again in this lifetime, because every time she sees them, she is reminded of how stupid she was before!

“Xiao Ning, you mustn’t cling. I thank you for taking care of me for so long, but I don't love you. You are like my younger sister. Xiao Xue is the person who I love! She is kindhearted. You must not bully her again. I owe you myself.”

His voice echoed in her ear and crushed her heart.

How ridiculous. They didn’t meet for only a summer vacation. Later when school started again he already had a sweetheart, found true love!

Four years, she did not forget the previous four years at all. Shangguan Ning, you good-for-nothing!

Her hand tightly grasps the steering wheel. The excessive force makes her knuckles white.

She wanted to step on the accelerator and quickly leave, but the people across the street had already discovered her.

The two voices sounded at the same time, with surprise and guilt.

“Older Sister!”

“Xiao Ning!”

Shangguan Ning’s whole body froze, seas and rivers overturned in her heart, but her face is expressionless as she scrapes past their car, just as if they didn't exist.

Sitting in the Land Rover, Shangguan Xue couldn’t help but shout out to her: “Older Sister!”

However, the white Audi used up the dust and left.

Shangguan Rouxue’s exquisite and small childlike face is instantly covered with teardrops, her pleasant voice is thick with self-blame and guilt: “Zhou Jun, Older Sister must still blame me. I am no good. I am sorry to her. I should not……”

Xie Zhuojun looked at Shuangguan Rouxue’s sad look, his heart aches endlessly, and afterwards the guilt he felt towards Shuangguan Ning is instantly less than half of what it was originally.

He parks the car on the roadside. Reaching out to embrace Shangguan Rouxue in his arms, he gently wipes away the sparkling clear tears on her face, and comfortingly says: “There is no relationship with you. The person who owes her is me. In the future I will compensate her nicely and fairly. The person I want to take as my wife is you.”

Listening to his words, Shuangguan Rouxue’s heart is moved. She was just about to say something, but hears Xie Zhuojun hesitatingly say: “When did she return to the homeland?”

“I don’t know, Older Sister, she…… even changed her phone number. I sent her an email and didn't get a reply. Mom and Dad are worried about her. Don't know the past few years if Older Sister lived well or not. She was one person abroad. If sick had no one to look after her. In that way she is strong-minded, just she…… I am no good, I should not…… should not love you. What to do ah, Zhuo Jun. My heart feels so sorry……”

Xie Zhuojun did not imagine he would ask this one sentence, and let Shuangguan Rouxue sink into blame. He felt that the words he spoke were wrong. His handsome face pulls a smile, comforting her by saying: “We did not talk about her. Let’s talk about something happy.”

Shuangguan Rouxue tries to make herself look happy and responds to him with a nasal voice: “Mn, okay.”

Xie Zhuojun looks at the person in his chest who hides their emotions just to make him happy, his heart finally settles with firm determination.

“Xiao Xue, let’s go decide on a dress tomorrow.”

“Mn? What kind of dress, are you going to attend your company’s activities?”

“No, it’s our engagement dress.”

Shuangguan Rouxue slightly raised her surprised, delicate face. She knows, this angle makes her the most beautiful.

Her big eyes burst into tears, movingly she calls to him: “Zhuo Jun……”

Her honey-sweet childlike voice seems to bring in profound love. Almost all of Xie Zhuojun’s fluctuating emotions because of Shuangguan Ning's appearance and emergence rapidly disappear.

He lowered his head, impatient to plaster (his lips) on her slightly puzzled lips, from shallow to deep, from gentle to intense.

Two people quickly entangled together, clothes gradually dropped, and the temperature inside the car rose rapidly.

Shuangguan Rouxue’s cheeks and lips are bright, eyes flowing with waves, she softly whispers: “Zhuo Jun, must not here. We go home alright……”

With good performance the Land Rover quickly launched, driving in a certain direction.

And that woman called Shangguan Ning, is merely nothing more than a cloud, fleeting and transient.

Shangguan Ning’s vehicle that started quickly, do not know how long passed until she recovered from the sad mood.

Without needing to look in the mirror she also knows that at this moment she must be pale, broken, and pretending to be calm.

Strangely, although her heart feels like it is submerged in seawater as if in sorrowful suffocation, no more than a teardrop had shed. She thought she would be like before, her eyes crying into a peach.

She smiled self-deprecatingly, laughing. She already let them hurt her to the point of becoming numb?

She parked the car on the side of the road and closed her somewhat tired eyes. Leaning feebly against the seat, she forces herself to think of nothing.

A gentle and cheerful tune sounded. Shuangguan Ning opens her eyes and looks at her phone. The screen shows three words, “Guo Shuai Teacher.”

She quickly becomes alert, suddenly remembering that she stood up this man tonight.

Bad. She is certainly late. Guo Shuai, this person, has a very strong sense of time. He must be angry.

Shuangguan Ning looks at the time. They agreed to half past seven. Now it is 7:40, and she, because of her emotional instability, had driven far away from her destination.

From here to their agreed upon Western restaurant, probably takes 15 minutes.

She connects the phone, trying to make her voice calm: “Hey, Guo Teacher, you arrived?”

There was an unhappy male voice on the phone: “Shangguan Teacher, I have been waiting for you for 13 minutes. This is the second time you are late. Do not blame me for being supercilious (overbearing)!”
    ---
    Woah, this took me so long to MTL :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: The chapter is so long. The part with the annoying sister and ex took me so much time to finish, but the phone call was so quick xD I guess motivation was a big factor hehe

I still need to edit this.

Are most of you guys going to read with normal MTL? I'll continue to help out if other people help translate and there is a need.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  4. Skyforge

Skyforge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah, I'm seriously laughing right now at ch. 33/34. The Uncle is the best :D
    The Uncle wants to find her a new job and after thinking over some companies, he finally settles with the MLs company XD Because he is friends with the MLs father.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? For me, the funniest is ML's cousin/ MC's bff, oh yeah also his doctor friend, Mu Qing... they're a riot...:LOL:

Lilpriestess, stumblmer, craz and 5 others like this.
  6. Skyforge

Skyforge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The mtl is kind of hard to read, so the doctor doesn't sound so funny to me. The MC's bff is a good person.
    Maybe after reading the translation more, it will be funnier, because I can understand the story more ^.~

Hae_UNa likes this.
  7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, reading with normal mtl...which is a headache in itself lol

But with your trans..wow...now I understand...tskkk I seriously hate those kinds of guys who only think using that thing between their legs...tsk...

stumblmer, Ran ahzu and munchin like this.
  8. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To all, I am starting second chapters. Just saying cause I don't want any confusion. ;)

Aiki likes this.
  9. pigeonchubby

pigeonchubby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its just describing the way she is driving (idk how to word it, but 不紧不慢的开着 is saying that she is driving not urgently or slowly)

Btw, are you guys going to translate chapters like you did with HM?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    Hae_UNa likes this.
  10. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I got. Confused with this chapter. Like how in the world it happened so fast? Faster than LTX lol

11. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    {不紧不慢的开着 driving neither fast nor slow}

Aiki likes this.
  12. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Vishaakha likes this.
  13. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Clap clap clap!! you are doing good with the translations..

Aiki likes this.
  14. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang the translation made me feel so sad for MC but I know she gonna be happy :cry::cry:

15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Weee looking forward to the translated (or more clear way of reading)!!! My brain has somewhat given up hahahaha! (for the time being)

munchin likes this.
  16. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's saying that she's driving at a moderate pace - not too quick, not too slow.
    Edit: Oops, seems others have already commented on this. Anyway, thank you for going through the trouble of translating this chapter~ It really is rather long.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Hae_UNa and Aiki like this.
  17. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2 - You an Excavator right?
    Everyone has their own lifestyle, and having a strong sense of time should be an advantage.

SN herself does not like to be late, she felt that this is indeed her fault, and therefore apologized: "I am very sorry, I had little problem on the way, I'm rushing over right now, you can go ahead and eat, you don't need to wait for me.

"Then hurry up, I'll wait for you." The voice on the other end of the phone still sounded unhappy.

After hanging up the phone, SN heart cannot help but felt strange and awkward.

Does this count as ... dating?

SN got goose bumps just thinking about it.

Guo Shuai said he wanted to treated her to a meal today, since they are colleagues that frequently see each other, it would be impolite of her to refused.

After returning home to teach at X University, Guo Shuai teaches freshmans Chinese, while she teaches foreign language.

They usually occasionally meet, smile at each other and say hello and have a short chat, but nothing more than that. A few days ago they ate together as a coincidence. Because she was polite, the two meals were paid together under her tab, and Guo Shuai did not decline.

It was only a coincidence, how did "dating" get involved?

She can't explain it clearly to him over the phone so she wish to meet up as early as possible to resolve this misunderstanding.

A fifteen minutes drive, SN drove like a hurricane, and took only ten minutes to arrive at the restaurant.

She put on a black woolen coat and brought her bag into the restaurant.

Perhaps the restaurant was just open quite recently, she easily spotted Guo Shuai sitting at a window seat.

Guo Shuai is thirty-two years old, with a second-rate university doctoral graduates, dark skin, wearing a gold rims frame glasses, with a scholarly air around him. He was taller than the 168 cm SN by two or three centimeters. His stature is slightly fat, looks are ordinary, from his parents expectations of "handsome" in his name, there is quite a distance.

Taking into consideration of Guo Shuai's feelings, SN specifically wore flat shoes today.

She walked slowly to the table to sit down, picked up the glass on the table and drank a little lemonade, only after drinking did she said: "Guo teacher, sorry, I came a bit late.

In fact, from the moment SN came in, Guo Shuai already noticed her, but he deliberately pretended he did not noticed, with a nod, he answered with a neither light nor heavy "oh".

Woman's are hard to get accustomed to, especially those such as SN who just came back from abroad, they have a good disposition and look, just like fairies.

However, SN is one of the top notch beauties, although she looks a little tired, with her face not having even a hint of makeup, she have an elegant kind of beauty.

Facing such a beauty, Guo Shuai felt that he simply can not get angry.

But he did not completely forgive SN cause she did not seem to put him to heart.

"Shangguan teacher, we are all highly educated people, especially you who stayed across the ocean, oh, yes, it's that small country of New Zealand was it? What, are all New Zealanders this rude and loves to be late?"

SN frown, before she had a good image of Guo Shuai, although somewhat lofty, but he was like a good teacher who loves literature. Why is it today he seems like an twenty-year-old angry youth.

"Xiao Ning, what is the meaning of this?"

Did he just called her Xiao Ning?

Just a while ago it was still Shangguan teacher, how did he became so close in such a short amount of time? SN immediately felt the goosebumps on her arms rise.

"I am older than you by a few years, today I will have to nicely teach you as a senior for your own good. You see, womans are creatures who need love, you don't need to aim too high. You are no longer young, and will only grow older with time, the older you are the more worthless you get. You are barely able to marry me who is this excellent, but later you can only marry our school's security. Really, does your parents not teach you anything ... ... "

Before Guo Shuai finished, SN slammed the glass cup in her hand on the table with a big "bang" sound. The sound drew other peoples attention and made them looked over.

She is not concerned about the strange looks directed toward them, instead she is trying to control herself to not pour the contents in the cup on the person across from her.

She was not in a very good mood, but feel that it was her fault that she was late and was being polite to Guo Shuai, but if others seek trouble, then she can only accompany!

"Guo teacher, you forgot to brush your teeth today when you came out, right?"

Guo Shuai did not understand the meaning of SN's words, staring at her with eyes full of the question "what do you mean."

SN did not wait for him to answer and straightforwardly said: "Your mouth stinks!"

"You……"

"I have not only been to New Zealand, I have been to England, America, France, Germany, Italy, and Japan. The other countries men are all gentlemans, why is it right after I return, I encounter a rustic guy?

"Who are you calling rustic?"

SN ignores the darkening face of Guo Shuai, with a mocking tone: "Guo teacher graduated from a technical school, really not easy. You shouldnt have learned excavating, digging a hole for yourself, if you want to compliment me then just straightfowardly say it without all the nonsense.

"You……"

"No wonder when Guo teacher talks your breath always carry the smell of soil, the were originally an excavator, even with your master's degree, there is still no way to cover up your rustic background. Still you don't need to have low self-esteem, I will not look down on your origin, I just look down on your character. "

"I……"

"You think you are better than the security staffs? NONONO, X school's security staffs may not recognize a lot of words, but they are all better human beings than you! You must have used underhanded tactics to enter X school, or for them to let an excavator teach Chinese, the school have to take a lot of risk.

In fact, Guo Shuai really do have a bit of studying degree, and do not have any underhanded relationship with the school, SN is just deliberately angering him.

Guo Shuai was so angered by SN's word that he don't know how to retort.

He stood up, with his facial features twisted, chin lifted high, and a malicious tone: "SN, you will pay the price for today's words! Hmph!"

He angrily took his own thing and slammed the door as he leaves.

Huuu ... ... finally gone, everything has finally quieted down.

The restaurant is decorated in a pure European style, with a strong classical atmosphere and a low-tempered music. It is a great place to dine.

SN took off her jacket, signaling the waiter with her hand: "Ordering!"

Fresh fragrant steak , crisp and delicious, fresh vegetable salad appetizer, with fragrant Chinese corn peas porridge, satisfying the hungry SN.

She put all the unhappiness at the back of her mind, quietly enjoying of deliciousness of the food.

After she was done eating, and slowly drank half a cup of lemonade, as she was about to checkout, a short hair woman wearing a light gray PRADA shirt sat in front of her.

Shangguan Ning slightly surprised: "An An, why are you also here?"

Zhao Anan played with a strand of her short hair, revealing a bright smile: "This is my shop, as the boss, it's my duty to inspect it is it not?"

18. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the help hehe :cookie::cookie:
    @CrimsonJade Thank you for the translation~ My eyes bleed for you for finishing the chapter * w *

nkring, munchin and CrimsonJade like this.
  19. pigeonchubby

pigeonchubby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys can i try translating too?

20. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE DO~ No need to ask! :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: Just let us know what chapter you do so there's no mishaps :blobowoevil::blobowoevil:

craz and pigeonchubby like this.