Spoiler The Aloof Prince Pampers His Wild First Rate Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kaguya0401, Aug 16, 2017.

1. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emmmm
    PGC i think, it's clear that han yunxi is the one who fall for ML first.
    Just my 2 cents

2. Marilisa

Marilisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am planning to read more. MTL'ing series that aren't being translated is more worthwhile. I rather read translated stuff. It's just less headaches all around. Currently, I am on chapter 33.

Since someones asked about the romance in this novel.
    No real romance atm. The FL regards the 6th prince, who I assume is the ML, as an ice block and a bit annoying. She does ask for his help directly or indirectly. He indirectly helped FL escape her house (had a semi-appointment with fl) and helped her back in to prevent her primary mother from framing her for the death of an assassin (sent by the 4th sister) and her beloved cat (she poisoned the gifts that people were giving for her wedding. MC pretty much let the cat lick the boxes). ML's bodyguard pretty gives off hints that ML is more kind towards FL than most ppl. Helping her get back in her home is kinda OOC for him (she actually asked for help from his bodyguard). However, the whole wedding plays out more as a business transaction.

I think, I like more proactive FL's like Shen Miao of Malicious Empress. Here the FL is more like scheme against me and I will scheme back. She should work on her defense more (Your 4th sister tried to kill you 3 times already lol).

3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Those dog blood, drama-filled ones, where the MC falls in love with a guy who already has a sweetheart, and after getting abused for 200 chapters, the male starts falling for her. The trope used to be very popular, but then female authors and readers smartened up and decided to follow in the footsteps of male wish fulfillment - have the love interest do the chasing. It just feels better and that's why it's wish fulfillment. I get exasperated when the MC has to do the chasing cause I've read it a thousand times in shoujo manga. At some point, I start feeling the MC is pathetic for being cheerful and never giving up her creepy stalking... I could turn this into a rant...

4. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    We are always ready for it, bring it on!

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop spamming Spoilers threads with a post containing only the word spoiler.

Stop double posting in threads. Edit your post if there is no following post after yours.

Stop spamming.

Tyvm.

6. MysticDreams

MysticDreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest, I sometimes don't understand why the FL always bother about their identity right off the bat. They are a different soul, in a different body and it didn't make sense that they'd care so much about the body's actual blood related parents. I would understand if they had the memories of the original body owner, but a lot of them like this one, they take over and have zero memories and zero connection.

munchin and nielyti like this.
  7. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what is her really identity? What happened in the end with her sis and stepmom?

8. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she is actually the secret love child of the Saint of Southern Ting Country and Northern Ming Emperor.. it just that Minister Mu fell in love with the saint and decided to help her hide her child and take FL as his own daughter... Step mom died taking all the blame of plotting to kil FL and lying to the royal family (if i'm not wrongly remember)... sis (as a ce fei of ML's uncle titled Rong Wang) will be killed by Rong Wangfei to frame FL..

OKDR and proudyleo like this.
  9. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! How did she discover her real identity? And Rong Wanfei killed her sis to frame FL? Can you give more details?

OKDR likes this.
  10. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    i think she already have inclination that the Jiang Qing Xue is related to her... but all hell break loose when the 5 princess spill the beans when all the dignitaries from the 4 countries ere gathered... Yep.. Rong Wangfei killed the step sis and frame the murder to FL... but it didn't work anyway... i forgot the detail.. i think ML and FL subordinates find clues and Rong Wangfei's maid that was the executioner..and have the maid confess...

OKDR, proudyleo and Ashie like this.
  11. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you again~ Can you share any fun/cute moments between MC and ML?

12. Aguni_Erina

Reading List:
    Link
    the only thing that remarkable... was when celebrating ML's birthday.... FL cook all the dishes using carrots as the main ingredients from appetizer till the dessert .... she want to tease ML about his childish hatred towards carrots... but anyway after yelling her name MU! YUN! JIN!.. he relents when she said that eating carrots is good for his eyes... he's actually very romantic as he confess first and hold back from eating her until she give her consent...

xyxy6409, OKDR, Maikh and 4 others like this.
  13. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am actually enjoying this story. I like the fact that the conspiracies are neither many in number nor too complicated. Most of the characters are pretty simple and easy to read. I really like PGC and Rebirth of malicious... and this story seems quite light and easy-going compared to most of the Rebirth books. My favourites are To Be a Virtuous Wife and Eight Treasures Trousseau and both these books are a completely different experience from the usual Rebirth plots.

Wisteria48, Ivivivi and nielyti like this.
  14. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My 2 cents agrees with you. :sushi_cool:

15. NaSh

NaSh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw link please :X3:

16. chandergupt

chandergupt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me why mc cried in front of tree and what is her connection to tree

kaguya0401 likes this.
  17. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know this too. Maybe it's the original soul that wrote it?

18. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm curious as to why Mu Yunhan treats MC well. Is there a reason? I don't want it to be a trick, MC needs at least 1 "family member" to treat her well

OKDR and Tsukiyo like this.
  19. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna ask the same thing... anyone got spoiler for that!?

20. Twinkle Twinkle

Twinkle Twinkle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More Spoilers about the novel please.:aww::aww:
    As detailed as possible?:blobwhistle: