Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    It's their first contact in the story. He didn't speak. He led the MC off the carriage and walked him to the destination MC was supposed to go. Mc couldn't see ML well because of the veil, but ML was so gentlemanly, he even opened an umbrella to keep them dry when droplets came down.

reader_O8, Fiorisi, Aeli and 6 others like this.
  2. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since we're mostly reading this from the MC's pov, who had his head covered with the bride's red veil - MC only saw ML's hand and legs and noted that ML wore mostly red + silver armbands & silver clinking chains at the hip. Because of that, ML's reaction wasn't described when he helped MC off the marriage sedan, I believe.

Oops, we both replied to the same q XD
    But you're right, the moment ML took out the umbrella to shield MC from the "rain" droplets made me so impressed. A gentleman indeed. Right up until he's slyly holding MC's hands to teach him how to correctly throw the gambling dice...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    reader_O8, Fiorisi, Andrea kv and 9 others like this.
  3. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the most exhilarating moment for me so far is when MC falls onto ML's lap...and ML's so chill about it. Thinking about that scene always makes me stifle a laugh, it wasn't even a long moment but but...!!

(ノ≧∀≦)ノ kyaaa
    I've been hoping to see fanart of that scene but...I don't know if my heart will be able to handle the pure delight and excitement

MARIA12628, Aeli, Kittsune and 4 others like this.
  4. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg and then afterwards the scene where MC says to ML if he'll be able to see ML if he rolls 2 on the dice, and ML replies that MC doesn't have to do that, since he'll be there whenever MC wants him:blobpeek:
    ML has such a way with words!!!

Aeli, Kittsune, scriptor and 3 others like this.
  5. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAHH my heart was beating fast when I read that!! No, even before I read the chapter itself, the one line chapter summary Xiu Xiu used for that ch was [如果你想见我] (If you want to see me) which raised my expectations so highhhh ahaha
    ML was such a tease though made MC go all "Oh..." before he drops that incredibly romantic line on him _( :3 」∠)_

Aeli, Kittsune, scriptor and 3 others like this.
  6. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiorisi, Aeli, kly and 1 other person like this.
  7. dustmite

dustmite On a roll

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's in response to wei wuxian saying how many times he's slept with his ML by this ML's age.

Fiorisi, Fluted_Trash, kly and 3 others like this.
  8. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    XL asked why did Hua Hua leave home
    HC: First brother (LBH) is a cry baby
    Second brother is a jealous person
    SQQ: That right! Why Xiao Hua hasn't have any lover (?) yet?
    WWX: I have already sleep with Lan Zhan countless of time by your age.
    HC sulked and vowed that he'll definitely find them a sister-in-law. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

9. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. Oh that's what happened, :p I guess he's going to show himself as a candidate lol. Why is LBH the older brother though ....

kly likes this.
  10. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he is from the author's older (first) novel :D

11. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Incidentally, LBH was an only child in Scum Villain, so he'd be the first child. LWJ from GDC/Founder was the second eldest child in his family. And HC in this novel introduced himself as San lang (三郎) because he said he was the third child of his family.

What a beautiful family of MLs (•‾⌣‾•)و ♡
    May this family continue to prosper...*q*

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    AoMay, Zayan, TomiNdumplings and 9 others like this.
  12. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like how @dustmite and @Yuslia have said, and then further down, MC is listening to ML's recount and afterwards realises...: What? I'm the sister-in-law???

I loved that MC's face looks like a smiling Buddha but expresses such bewilderment at the same time...XD

Thank you to Dustmite and Yuslia for sharing their understanding. I couldn't read it well because the characters were too small for my horrendous vision...;;; And thanks for bringing it up, @Neelambori !

Rangeles, Fiorisi, MARIA12628 and 7 others like this.
  13. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been re-reading parts of the novel lately, only every so often, but it's nice to refresh and notice the details I miss. (I missed a lot of details because I mostly skimmed + forgot;;; my memory is wretched;;; )

Anyways, I re-read some parts and in ch 12, where MC and friends are discussing about the mysterious and elusive HC who is infamous in the three realms and his characteristic silver butterflies + blood red attire is the only signature anyone can recognise since HC is master of disguises etc etc.

Of the theories surrounding his origins, people have said that:
    • He was a deformed child born without a right eye and was bullied and humiliated for a long time as a result. Thus he detests humankind.
    • He was a young officer/soldier whom died battling in war for the nation. An unreconciled departed soul.
    • He was a lovesick fool who's beloved had passed away.
    • He was a monster/eccentric person.
    There's even one peculiar theory that reportedly claims:
    • HC was actually a heavenly official who had ascended. However, just as he had ascended, he jumped down from the heavens himself, degrading into a ghost.

All these theories seem to each have a grain of truth in them and it's beginning to paint a heart-wrenchingly romantic picture in my mind lolol :X3: somebody slap me, I can't stop swooning

Also, random side-note:
    In ch 67, after MQ said that little red radish was lying when he said he had no family, the kid blurts out that he quarreled with his family and driven out of the house. Since then, he'd had no home. (PERSEVERE ML, JUST KEEP CLINGING ONTO MC (╯✧∇✧)╯)
    Back in ch 13: MC meets ML and he asks where ML's heading to since they were both on a cart transporting hay, travelling towards the small village MC intended to build and run his temple at. ML says he doesn't know. This prompts MC to ask how that could be. ML replies that he'd quarreled with his family and driven out from home. Gone for so long, he has no place he can go to. That day, he'd been so starved he fainted on the main street. Only just then to choose this place to lie down on without much thought.

Hearing ML's been starved, MC dug through his bag to retrieve a steamed bun (mantou), inwardly relieved it wasn't stiff.
    (MC can eat human food without much or any consequence, regardless of the state of the food too. Daoists typically avoid mortal food due to the high level of impurities that can affect their bodies etc, but this doesn't seem to affect MC - probably an effect resulting from his ascensions to and descents from heaven, perhaps?)
    MC offers the mantou to ML and asks if he'd like to eat, to which ML nods. MC easily gives him the bun. ML looks at MC and asks if he has no more and MC says that he's still fine, not too hungry himself. Hearing that, ML pushes back the mantou in return, "I'm also fine too".
    In the end, MC halves the bun, so that the both of them would have a half each. Seeing ML eating his half of the bun so obediently, MC somehow feels like he's wronged the ML.

I SENSE MANTOU-MOMENT MAY BE FEATURED IN FLASHBACKS - I just want this couple to eaaaaat. Together. :oops: //grovels
    feed him feeeeeed him

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  14. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FB_IMG_1503492890659.jpg Here 's more XD
    Hc: Ge ge (older brother) ge ge ... ge ge
    XL: San Lang, please stop... Stop calling... (Oh really, but seems like u like it though● 3●)
    FB_IMG_1503492867223.jpg FB_IMG_1503492871198.jpg
    LBH: What? Shizun want me to call you ge ge? *blushes* (omg Bing-mei XD)
    SQQ:Couldn't u just call me Ge ge? Lou-mei what are u thinking??
    Beside, it's not weird even if u call me Uncle :)))
    LBH: ge... Ge ge
    SQQ:hmmm... Why do i feel it kinda adorable? FB_IMG_1503492873605.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503492877163.jpg WWX: Hurry up, Lan ge ge, just call me ge ge once. FB_IMG_1503492879494.jpg WWX: just this time.
    FB_IMG_1503492881779.jpg FB_IMG_1503492883962.jpg LWJ: ge...
    WWX: just call me, i had call you that many times. When you done we can do other *cough* thing. (Wifi u little shameless shit XD) FB_IMG_1503492887025.jpg WWX: Hey wait a minute Han Guang Jun, why did u come here, u haven't call me ge ge no no no no Han Guang Jun slowly -ahhh-
    *tear off clothes sound*
    HAN GUANG JUN YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!!

Attached Files:

15. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yuslia YOU'RE THE BEST!!!
    Love that sfx..._(꒪ཀ꒪」∠)_

DAAANG I SEE ER GE's THE ONE GETTING THE MOST ACTION 'ROUND HERE ╰(✧∇✧╰)

OOHHH I ONLY JUST SAW THE ATTACHED FILE - SO WONDERFUL, THIS GLORIOUS PIECE OF FANARTTT //ヽ(;▽;)ノ

16. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My friend 's art XD i couldn't get enough of Shota Hua Hua omg!!!
    Caption: Brother is mine! Do not look! FB_IMG_1503405876587.jpg FB_IMG_1503158624996.jpg

17. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A real man just does, not talk muahahahaha good job LWJ ╮(╯▽╰)╭

18. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aaaaAAAAAHHcuties!!!
    //dies

please let your amazing friend know that I absolutely love them. I love you too @Yuslia . THANK YOU, THIS IS A FEAST FOR THE EYES I WILL NEVER FORGEEEEEEEET

Neelambori, Kittsune, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  19. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can follow us on weibo :3 i mostly post our fandom 's artworks on there .
    Bonus for you XD FB_IMG_1503407171894.jpg

chubbykitty, hopsica, Fiorisi and 9 others like this.
  20. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    //feelingsoblessed
    ✧⁺⸜(●′▾‵●)⸝⁺✧

I don't have a weibo account myself though;;;