Question Emperor's Domination

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by silver7890, Aug 23, 2017.

1. silver7890

silver7890 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did I miss something or is just to many Immortal Emperor before the MC lived again. I mean come on, others have 1, 2, or 3 Immortal Emperor in their sect and their enemy somehow manages to survive until the Immortal Emperor dies. I understand that only one can shoulder the heaven's will so when they do, why not wipe out the entire world. How hard can it be considering you are the strongest under the heaven. As I understand no one can defeat an Immortal Emperor.

2. kingreal92

kingreal92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's no one can kill an emperor not defeat.

3. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    but li qiye did as a dark crow know?? he planned the whole thing to kill Ancient Ming race Emperor??

afire mb likes this.
  4. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortal Emperors aren't actually Immortal. They can die due to old age or be killed. Case-in-point: The previous Immortal Emperor died to Li Qiye's disciple and his Heaven's will was destroyed.

5. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    so different emperor has different Heaven's will? is that what it is?

6. Shadowzz

Shadowzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the last immortal emperor died againts black dragon king

not all immortal emperor invincible, there are rank in immortal emperor too (though i dont quite understand about the rank ).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2017
  7. silver7890

silver7890 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so someone can defeat them. But not everyone is on the side of the Dark Crow so why can't that Immortal Emperor defeat the sect that he had enmity with or did the say that the Dark Crow defends that said sect.

8. Bao

Bao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author had stated several times that there are existences capable of fighting or deterring Immortal Emperors, especially at their own ancestral ground.

Some examples off the top of my head are the Heavenly Dao Academy with its divine guardian and pretty much all of the Forbidden Ground.

9. pukeofhurl

pukeofhurl The Philosopher

Reading List:
    Link
    the immortal emperors are not all powerful nor immortal there are people that can fight against them (not win granted) and not lose sooo if an immortal emp were to take down every single sect against them it would actually be hard if all those said sects joined up to resist this is just my thoughts on it atleast and the only person to ever kill an immortal emp is li qi ye as dark crow (atleast as far as i know as of chapter 1598)

10. silver7890

silver7890 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thanks for all the reply. I can finally enjoy Emperor's Domination much better with this info.

11. aueneg

aueneg 【Lazy】

Reading List:
    Link
    I think only Li Qiye killed an emperor if what I remember is correct and the Black Dragon King pulled the heaven's will forcefully from the immortal emperor before Li Qiye woke up that time...

12. lordgrim29

lordgrim29 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well most of the immortal emperors died in a war happened in tenth world against other races(celestial,demon,last one i forgot ) for humanity
    it will reveal in between ch1600-1700

13. k1nk4

k1nk4 Sage Verdurous Sea Turtle

Reading List:
    Link
    as of the last chapter I read, the heaven's will as if recognize the "strongest dao" between the candidates, by now you should already know how arrongant and self confident those who view for the immortal emperor position are, if they feared competition, they wouldnt become emperor. Plus, who they will rule if they kill everyone?

those sect with emperors may too have something to make emperors not provoke easyly, like some treasure or remaint will that can wound, null the heanves will, can have existence that can fight it or something like that.

14. Dinosquash1

Dinosquash1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emporers are killable, and will die due to aging/passing of time. They just have large amounts of power.

No, there is only one Heavens Will in the Nine Worlds, An immortal Emperor is a person gains it. Once The Emperor dies, the Will is up for grabs again.
    In the Case of the Dragon king killing the previous Emperor, the Will was Destroyed/Damaged, which led to the Desolate Era.

Further more, According to Hommie DC, Emperors are only the beginning of the Path To Power.

15. Hiccups

Hiccups Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also in latest chaps i notice LQ said immortal emperors and immortal monarchs idk if this monarchs is above emperors or below.

16. Rizkyfw

Rizkyfw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is taboo existence in nine worlds that can kill IE, like Dark Crow, The olg ghost in Heavenly Burial Ground, the true dragon (i think) in heavenly secret world (i kinda forgot the name, but it is li qi ye "master" ancestral ground). So claiming them the strongest is only for common people. The one behind the scene is the true controller of nine worlds

it is
    deity

17. MianaXenia

MianaXenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus isnt there a risk that, if the Immortal Emperor does go out to defeat the "sect" or opponent, that also exposes the Immortal Emperor's sect, plus i doubt that Immortal Emperors would be able to do it without getting injured,

18. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe there's some imperial lineage sect that was destroyed by an Immortal Emperor, but unless they're as good as Thousand Emperor Gate ( 4 Emperor ), history simply didn't care and forget them

19. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When a novel started with a boy finding a crow, got his soul transfered for million of years....

I put my brain in cryogenic system to preserve sanity before i read the rest. So yeah, i dont know exactly how the system works...

20. Rizkyfw

Rizkyfw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read at your own risk
    Almost the same, but Immortal Monarch exist only in tenth world, it is another name for immortal emperor that got their heaven will from tenth world. If my interpretation is not wrong, they name named it immortal monarch to differentiate from nine worlds immortal emperor. Another difference is their heaven will, because cultivation in tenth world is different from nine worlds