Spoiler I'm in Hollywood

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CannonBro, Feb 12, 2017.

1. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I don't think he's trying to take it over. Viacom tried to screw him by doxxing his kids with Virginia and Joanna. He crushes their stock price and makes them fire their CEO.
    2. He has to sell UTA to Kapoor. I think that was it? It's been a while.
    3. It's not a big focus besides the Victoria's Secret shows.
    4. Investment + giving them a good portion of their music players when they come out. I don't think smartphones are there yet, but they have developed tablet pcs.
    5. A couple years, and really only for gadgets. He only uses his knowledge to get rich.

It was a conspiracy to frame him. Statutory rape of Drew, antitrust charge about owning a studio and an agency, and a couple more. I forget exactly. They get dropped pretty quickly.

2. kaneabel

kaneabel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by doxxing his kids? How did they try to harm them?

3. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    "Here are two kids that Eric Williams had without marrying the mothers. Here are their names and addresses. Go pay paparazzi to harass them."

4. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    the other 2 charge is him and his malibu 10880 on how he got the land for his house illegally, the other one is some guy trying to sue Eric with copyright on running out of time, saying Eric copied his work

bob3002 likes this.
  5. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send me the raws

6. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Still have no idea why microsoft, aol, etc still tries to mess with Eric even knowing that Eric alone have strength to destroy the nasdaq :\
    我就是好莱坞 just search this on google... any sites works except qidian since on qidian they have paywall

The Punisher likes this.
  7. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know when his house is build

8. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    chap 270

The Punisher likes this.
  9. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks where do u look at ur Rawls when I translate the page some words are not translated on my site

10. kaneabel

kaneabel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does he deal with those 2 charges? How could anyone sue him for copyright? Doesn't the MC usually use future knowledge?
    How does he crush Viacom's stock price and why do they get into a fight with the MC in the 1st place?

11. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    i use google translate for it

after the whole framing of statutory rape and antitrust charge on UTA got solve the other 2 charge got easily solve since the one who charge it against him back outs although I dont remember how he solved the malibu10880 land thing. and the copyright thingy is just meh and they only did it so that they can increase the charge against Eric.

he crush viacoms stock price by saying that BesTV's concealed some of DVD sales and in order to safe guard their assets firefly system, mgm, fox, columbia will stop its cooperation with BesTV which resulted with its stocks going down and due to it being connected with viacom, viacom also started to suffer and it all started because Viacom's spread the information about Eric's children on the internet so that they can boost the movie that they will release a week after firefly's Iron Man.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  12. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  13. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa, you're right. It's totally gone. At least there's an archive on certain pirate sites.

Honestly since around 1000 I got bored of reading it a bit. As the richest man on earth Eric was pretty much impossible to hurt or threaten unless the author started introducing supernatural elements or aliens, which never happened. But I was curious how it was going to end.

14. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Man seems like the problem is not about this novel, all of the author's novels is gone.

I just hope it wasn't author's personal problem and only contract problem with qidian and will be back later.

15. bob3002

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly didn't know about the author's other novels (and now I can't really check). Were any of them especially good? Anything worth trying to MTL?

If the author was having personal problems usually they'll go inactive, not get removed completely. I agree that if it were a contract problem it might explain what we're seeing.

16. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about his other novels either, but I remember seeing he have other novels beside this.

Oh I looked at my library and latest update is like this 0000章 大家少安勿燥, I think it will be back later

17. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Xintest

Xintest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually, it is shielding since qidian want to open its market internationally
    basically, it is forbidden by DMCA to mention any copyrighted material inside of the novel
    qidian and the other novel sites were ignoring it since China doesn't really care about international CR
    it may be considered as slandering or other types of reality twisting court cases.
    such as what we read about companies and people which exist in reality and the novel mentioned them
    in an inappropriate way... what I want to reach to is that this type of things brings unnecessary legal issues
    to avoid this there is a lot of ways just like the korean novel "Game Market in 1983"
    which twist the name Nintendo= Mintendo and such .. it is effective and clever
    so I presume that all novels of this genre will be shielded

CosmicInsomniac likes this.
  19. Tianshen

Tianshen Ex-Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah seems like it was the case, though anime and manga fanfic still there

20. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's strange for that to be the reason , fair use has to amount to something.