Spoiler Black Bellied President Dotes on Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 22, 2017.

1. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HM brought me here :blobpeek::cookie::aww:

Shangguan Chen couldn't help but shake her head, @CrimsonJade this should be Ning isn't it?

2. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter nearly killed me. :sweating_profusely: I thought I was gonna die from it. I was thinking of playing LOL after this but my fingers are to tired to jam anymore keys and I can't bearly think straight. :notlikeblob::blobtriumph:Translating these novels aren't good for my heart, I had a really bad urge to enter the world of SN and just chop down all the antagonist:blobhero:, especially SX and SN's betraying boyfriends. Thank god my ML would do it for me and thank god he won't hesitate to take down those who would harm the MC. :aww::blobpopcorn: I'm gonna snack and go to sleep now. Buh bye. :blobpeek::blobsmilehappyeyes: lol I nearly used all the emojis haha>~<

Hae_UNa, Leilacus and Aiki like this.
  3. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw, the name of the female characters tho... :cautious:
    MC has Ning, and the evil step-sister has Xue :ROFLMAO:

#HMVibe

4. CrimsonJade

CrimsonJade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... chen is my surname, guess I was so tired I put my own name in here. O-O I have no wish to be in this novel just saying. I'll kill the antagonist before we reach ch 20 and give my goddess a happy ending before chapter 40 and have a nosebleed every time I see the ML. ... I won't have enough blood in my body to keep me alive and patience to keep you guys entertained.

5. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you mean. I was working on it before you posted the entire thing. I just wanted to sleep when I TL'ed the first part. lol

Thanks for your hard work!

CrimsonJade likes this.
  6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyahhhh... SN is so bad-ass, anybody yet to read ch297, you can see her slam that TY's face... feels so good to read..

CrimsonJade, pigeonchubby and vsukio like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read it, it was satisfying to seeing both the MC and ML ruin her. What I especially liked was how the grandmother saw through everything and completely sided with the MC and ML regardless what the situation was. :blobmelt:

Edit : Just read what the MC's friends did to her too. Zhao Anan is the best.:blobxd:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  8. Aiki

Aiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 7 Some People's Public Display of Affection
    It snowed heavily for the entire night and the whole neighbourhood turned white.

Shangguan Ning pulls open the curtains and is amazed by the beautiful scene in front of her. She quickly washes up, changes into green sportswear, and leaves to go running.

Two feet tread upon the tick snow, issuing a creaky sound.

The always calm, Shangguan Ning, is just like a child, enjoying the snow and never tiring of it, watching herself leave a string of footsteps in the snow, and laughing merrily.

A small tree is covered entirely with thin icicles. She selects one and places it in the palm of her hand to see it melt, slowly walking away from the neighbourhood.

Standing in the scenery, Shangguan Ning doesn't know that she has become the scenery in other people’s eyes.

From the top floor of a high-rise in the Shanhai Lijing neighborhood, Jing Yichen’s entire body is casually dressed. Carrying a steaming cup of coffee, he quietly watches the green figure walk forward in boundless joy.

She was wearing sportswear. She had obviously gone out on a morning run, but such weather is not suitable for running.

He did not understand why she was so fond of snow, icy cold, without a trace of temperature.

However, he also does not understand, why his mood inexplicably became cheerful.

Ahu brought back breakfast and sees his young master’s slightly raised lips. Although the curvature is almost imperceptible, having accompanied his master’s side for years on end, it was his first time discovering all his subtle changes.

He did not know why the master was in a good mood, but anyhow, it is a good thing because he wasn't picky about the breakfast he had bought from outside.

It is vital to know that the young master is usually particular about the food he eats. In the past, all of his breakfast was specially made by his chef. Due to moving over only yesterday, the chef did not have time to follow, so can only buy first from outside.

Ahu originally thought that he would most definitely be buying today’s breakfast in vain. Hid not expect the young master to actually eat it.

Which group of immortals saved his life just now? He hopes that this immortal can appear day by day, so that his days can be much better.

Jing Yichen finished eating breakfast and took Ahu to go out. As far as he's concerned, the weekend is not a day off at all.

Thus, he did not see the moment that Shangguan Ning returned as a mess, even her well-tied ponytail is entirely loose. She obviously fell down many times.

She rubbed her sore knee and entered the elevator.

She lives on the sixth floor and usually walks up and down the staircase, treating it as exercise for her body. Today, she tripped and fell, with both knees fiercely in pain, she can only take the elevator.

“Ding” sound. Reached the sixth floor. The elevator doors open and both figures of the people she wanted to see the least rush into her line of sight, stinging her eyes.

“Older Sister!” Sounds a tender and pleasantly surprised voice, as if she had missed her, had wanted to see her.

While the other figure who once lived in her heart for a long time, now stands at another woman’s side, with a face of fond love and care.

Shangguan Ning’s whole body stiffens, the bottom of her foot seemed to carry a thousand jin, cannot say when the bottom of her heart began to spread with pain. The ache of her knee compared to the ache of her heart, has already become unworthy of mentioning.

“Xiao Ning, how did you become like this? Did you trip and fall?” Xie Zhuojun sees Shangguan Ning’s sorry figure and could not help but inquire. His brow wrinkled, revealing a hard to detect trace of concern.

Seeing Shangguan Ning at this moment with hair scattered, clothes with mud and snow, Shangguan Ruoxie exclaims in a whisper: “Older Sister, how did you make yourself into this appearance? Where are you uncomfortable?”

Shangguan Ning’s complexion pale and almost transparent, she looks as if she had a great illness.

Her stiff body walks out from the elevator. The bottom of her heart feels ice-cold and sneers: Seeing them, is where she is uncomfortable.

Her considerate, lovely younger sister clearly knows this, but still wanted to ask.

Shangguan Ruoxue’s body is clad in soft yellow, newly-arrived winter clothing from Burberry and clutched in her hand is a Hermes handbag that can be bought with her Audi A4. Carefully managed wavy curls hang down from the back of her head, elegant and refined makeup, her whole body emits the sweet smell of Gucci perfume.

Whole body in a hideous mess, Shangguan Ning in contrast, bears resemblance to a wandering and ordinary beggar.

But Shangguan Ruoxue appears to not be disgusted with her. Her face full of concern and worry, soon after, she then stretches out her hand to explore the temperature of her forehead.

Shangguan Ning sees this and also unexpectedly raises her hand, with “Pa” sound, she knocks away that delicate hand. She had been injured by this beautiful hand too many times that she has already formed a conditioned reflex.

Shangguan Ruoxue didn't seem to think she would be beaten. She gives a painful cry and covers her hand. Both of her eyes immediately fill with teardrops, forbearing and feeling wronged, she says: “Older Sister, do you still blame me? You…… If you feel sad, just hit me once real well. If hitting me once can make you happy, you can hit, ok? I won’t avoid it.”

As she finished, she pursed her lips and her whole body shrinks, as if bracing herself for a beating.

Xie Zhuojun anxiously holds Shangguan Ruoxue’s hand. Seeing her originally delicate and white hands already reddening, he cannot help but angrily say: “Shangguan Ning, enough! To have such an older sister like you! Xiao Xue, how are you? Does it hurt or not?”

“Zhuo Jun, I’m alright. Not a bit of pain, really. Older Sister, she…… accidentally bumped into me, that’s all.”

“Xiao Xue, you do not have to speak for her. I saw, the sound was so loud. How could it be by accident, how could it not hurt!”

Shangguan Ning’s pale face does not utter a single word and watches the two people who have hurt her the most deeply, performing the most romantic drama in history, while she makes a venomous expression.

In the past, each time such a scene arises, she will be anxious to explain, then the more she explains the worse it becomes, and then the two people leave hand in hand, leaving her by herself with heartache and flowing tears.

Now, although her heart seems to have a mountain of pressure, gasping for air, she had already reached the point of not shedding tears.

Her gaze did not linger on them. As if she had not seen them, she walks past the two people.

“Shangguan Ning!” Seeing her simply ignore them, Xie Zhuojun shouted angrily at her, “Shouldn’t you apologize for blaming Xiao Xue?!”

“Apologize?”

Shangguan Ning finally turned her face and looked at him.

Her eyes were too empty, her face too pale. Xie Zhuojun’s heart sinks. He somewhat did not dare to look at her pair of crystal clear eyes.

However, Shangguan Ruoxue tightly embraces his arm, like a fragile flower in a storm, delicate and on the verge of collapse, she makes him take pity on her.

His heart becomes somewhat steadier. He opens his mouth again with confidence: “Xiao Ning, even if Xiao Xue did not do the right thing at that time, she has paid you back enough these four years. She has been living in remorse and guilt. Her pain is no less than your's. Stop before you go too far! Besides, the person who owes you is me. With Xiao Xue, there is no connection. It was me who chased her. You must not hurt Xiao Xue, she is innocent. You acting like this, only makes me…… even more disgusted.”

Shangguan Ning’s heart is desolate inside. She once invested her entire painstaking effort for him, wholeheartedly looking after him, in the end, only to be exchanged with this one phrase, “even more disgusted.”
    ----
    I was getting deja vu looking at this chapter :blobxd: It sounds so similar to HM. It's annoying when people try to lecture people on having to forgive others... :blobexpressionless:
    Also I've been adding periods and question marks when they aren't there in the original text because if I don't, the sentences become huge run-ons ^_^;;

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    Nubzy, Ddragonesse, Kittsune and 4 others like this.
  9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio you will only like her now, but in the coming chapters, you wish you can smack that grandmother's face hard.. i have no idea how she can survive to that age in a bloodthirsty field, having married the strongest family that everyone wants to take down, so stupid and naive... it is irritating....

michoux likes this.
  10. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shangguan Ning is not your typical goody two-shoes kind of protagonist. She is gutsy and merciless. There was this incident when she was in her own cafe drinking a cup of hot cappuccino while browsing through the promotional marketing plans {of the home appliances shop which her late mother left behind } when her stepmother crept up to her and threw a cup of hot coffee into her face..! She reacted by throwing her own hot cappuccino onto the stepmother's face. The stepmother fell to the ground clutching her painful face screaming at the top of her voice..Without hesitation, SN pick up a pot of hot water from the table and poured it down onto the head of her stepmother Yang WenShu. She poured out the whole pot without flinching! At the same time, Xie ZhouJun saw what happen, he tried to stop her by grabbing her arm, but shook him off saying that he makes her feel sick!
    With this scene I can see that SN is really gutsy and she fights back with no-holds barred!
    So I wouldn't say that she is a damsel in distress and needed to be rescued by ML all the time. The ML found out through his doctor friend Mo Qing and that's why he dropped everything and flew home to check on the situation of his wife..She can actually fight her own battles but I personally think she needs bodyguards to protect her so that she can fight without getting injured...hehehehe.

11. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it good or bad when you say that? Who is stupid and naive?

12. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup I noticed it the very first time when I started reading so I asked myself, who was the first in publishing the story. Similar scenario and typical sister seducing older sister's boyfriend! This novel develops quite nicely..I am only at ch 101..

icygreenapple likes this.
  13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    When TY tried to tell the ML's family that she's pregnant with the ML's child, the MC came up to her and slapped the crap out of her until her face was swollen and asked her who's the father of her child? Then after when TY fell onto the ground, the MC stepped on her fingers. The more angry she made the MC, the harder the MC stepped on her fingers. All of this was happening in front of the ML, his half brother, and their grandmother. :blobsmirk:
    I might be wrong but I think @ChuChi was referring to Zhao Anan?(?) Not long after ZAA shaves TY's hair off, ZAA found out Zheng Jing, Zheng Lun's brother (ZL is the MC's and ZAA's good friend) got a girlfriend. This hurt ZL because she's in love with ZJ (ZL is adopted). Both the MC and ZAA knows this, so after ZAA found out ZJ had a girlfriend, she literally attacked both of them which resulted in ZJ having a lot of skin trauma and the girlfriend getting broken ribs etc... this made ZJ decide to marry his girlfriend due to self-blame even though technically they both hold no romantic feelings towards each other. In the end, the MC and ZAA decided to try to talk to the girlfriend (mostly MC) into not marrying ZJ but she also seem to be aware of ZL's feelings towards ZJ. The MC noticed not only did ZJ also know ZL's feelings for him, but the MC believes ZJ also holds feelings towards ZL. The MC believes the girlfriend is sensible so she most likely will not marry ZJ. She also seems to want to focus more on her career than romance, the only reason she was opened to dating ZJ was because he parents keep nagging her to find a man but as for liking him romantically, it doesn't seem like she holds these kind of feelings towards him.

After they leave, they go back to see MQ treating ZJ, ZJ becomes startled after seeing how gentle the ML is towards the MC (he went to take the MC home). MQ tells him that the MC is pregnant then ZJ began to understand. After they leave, MQ and ZJ has a one on one talk, MQ tells ZJ he might regret things etc and mentions/thinks about the past of his and ZAA's relationship when she wanted to break up with him due to her cancer and other things. ZJ later goes back home and thinks about when he first met ZL when he had lost his sister. He realizes he really does love ZL, he kisses her but tells her they cannot marry but he promises her he will never marry, if she falls in love with someone else then he'll be happy with that too. ZL cries and tells him it's okay for him to marry his girlfriend but ZJ knows that if he does, not only will it hurt him, but it'd ruin ZL's life. In the end, they settled on keeping their 'sibling' relationship for the sake of their mother.

Edit : Some things happened, ZJ helps ZL find her real parents, they find out her parents adopted a son but realized how vicious he really is, they exposed his true colors to ZL's parents which made them realized he had been making ZL suffer. After everything gets resolved, ZL's parents wants ZL back. Her parents really like ZJ and in the end, ZJ's mother finally allowed ZJ and ZL to be together. Once everything is settled, they get married not long after.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. That is kinda ruthless.

15. pigeonchubby

pigeonchubby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    山海丽景高楼的顶层 --> Shānhǎi lì jǐng gāolóu de dǐngcéng

Based on the previous translations, the Shanhai Lijing part is the name of their neighborhood/district. The phrase 山海丽景高楼的顶层 translates roughly into "The top floor of a high-rise in the Shanhai Lijing neighborhood"

Aiki likes this.
  16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    A ruthless MC is always a plus in my book. :aww:

17. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    That was why I said that this story is so similar to HM...hehehehe even the names of the two sisters..Ning and Xue...

WagKalimutan, icygreenapple and Aiki like this.
  18. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Even the half sister tried using her pregnancy to keep her man from not leaving her... they both also wanted to abort their child (different reasons though)... they really are very similar. :sweating_profusely:

19. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooooh I like it!!

icygreenapple likes this.
  20. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    But who wrote it first? When was this published? Someone mentioned that she read this a long time ago..so how long?