LCD Invincible conqueror

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Xian Ni, Nov 7, 2016.

1. raifan

raifan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is sympathizing with them? I can care less about them.
    I want an MC who is smart and doesn't resort to violence at every moment. When a simple sentence could have stopped the issue. If he was so upset about, I would think differently. He was cool, calm and collected.

2. raifan

raifan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I am not.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    You're expecting a Xianxia protagonist to be like Great Teacher Onizuka, Buddha or Jesus or something. How dare he not avoid conflict and give young masters face and fart out rainbows. What a dick he is for hurting someone in a genre that kills people by the millions, billions or trillions and exterminated sects or clans every other arc.

Yes, he's a dick but so is everyone else in these novels. Either that or they're fodder.

4. raifan

raifan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not expecting to be like anyone. Nor did I ever say that he should avoid conflict or give anyone face. Don't put words in my mouth.
    I'm saying that he should be above it all. I'm saying that he knows who they are and knows that if they knew who he was, they wouldn't act that way in front of him. I'm saying that he shouldn't lift a finger to deal with them, he shouldn't bother with it. Even up to now, who knows why he did it. He didn't even speak one word to them.

Once he knew who they were, he decided that he wasn't going to really punish them. He could have stated his name and dealt with the issue. Or at least stated his name afterwards so the issue would end.

Everyone else in these novels usually state their name(or have someone else point it out) before they act. Just like in the scene that we are talking about.

At least now we seem to agree that he is a dick. Which is what I was pointing out; no reason to get so defensive about something we agree on.

5. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 237: why they even mentioning a girl from another place. The mc went there and didn't even meet her so why bother dedicating a chapter to her? Is she gna randomly turn up at the Duanren Empire now?

6. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, he mentioned her with a sentence or two, which is kind of far from "dedicating" a chapter, even though the
    chaptertitle was based on her. It was also somewhat relevant as he just came from there so chances are he could've met her.

It wouldn't surprise me if she suddenly showed up because of her father told her to or something ..

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously going to be either a haughty little bitch or waifu 2, possibly both. Inb4 aphrodisiac dual cultivation buddha breakthroughs for both.

8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 238: what's up with this student librarian? He afraid the mc is gna steal books or something? Why's he getting so worked up?

9. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, talk about an over reaction. This guy's gotta be something else, because if he isn't he's got to be the dumbest person ever, in any series. (hyperbole but whatever)

10. W-X-LNOVEL

W-X-LNOVEL New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chp 238! bruh those guard are really idiot they shudnt judge someone over there cloth!

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 239: that got resolved too easily. And there wasn't even anything going on in the background. The guy just didn't recognise the mc. Guess he must just be really passionate about books and his librarian duties...

Basara likes this.
  12. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 242: damn what the fuck is up with this shitty deities place? When did they become the Yao people's bitches? They gotta go to such lengths because of a personal vendetta? That's retarded~

Anyone know when the mc destroys them?

raifan and Basara like this.
  13. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dieties palace or whatever? I doubt it will be soon, they seem to be the current main boss. If nothing else, that means it'll probably take another 100 chapters if not more. Like they could be the final boss of the novel.

This stupid Yao thing did annoy me though. It was pretty random, and not to mention, they all seem to have the arrogant young master syndrome, by default.

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Right now compared to the MC's side they seem a lot more powerful. Either mc needs to get another boost in power or he needs more helpers.

And yeah it stupid. From not accepting the guys invitation to what's happening now. Wtf!

15. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I rly dont get it too cant they see Mc is better than him by 1000 times Both his Talent and spoul whatever...
    And if its cause of his Ancestor mc has better support like the 2 custodians lol
    I guess this happens in every Novel (The author just needs a strong enemy for mc so mc becomes stronger a lot faster..

16. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    100 h? Bruh...The not be the finnal bis but i think he destroys the aroumd 1000 ch amd thats a long time but there nit main boss so yeah

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Huang Xiaolong shook his head instead, “No need to chase.” Although that Yao Shan was merely a Saint Third Order

lol, so, the 'master' of this girl would go against her wishes and break her heart by trying to kill her lover that has infinite potential and support of extremely strong saint realm masters for a piece of trash like that.
    There has to be more to this, like she's the aunt of that prick that showed up before and she wants the girl to be his furnace or something.

At this point i don't acknowledge her as a master, just a kidnapper.

18. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brah, are you speaking ebonics? I honestly find it hard to figure out what you trying to say.

19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Just ignor me lel
    Was saying it should end in a 100 ch should take around 1000 lol But there not the end Boss(Talking about Deities Palace)

20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 249: HX wants to take over this place. But how will he do it? He doesn't have the strength for that right?