LCD Possessing Nothing

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Its just a Cash-shop. Exclusive but still a cash-shop. So the answer to not having any Talent is to Pay-to-Win. He can buy the goodstuff but still has to go back to Mush Mountain between objectives to train... It's a Scam where he pays to suffer!

2. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahah so it is like that after all.... i thought that pay to win stuffs will make you OP and dominate others.

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    I want that kind of store near me >.>

4. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything will be overpriced.

5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    he only need to pay 5% of them compared to the 15% of the normal guilds

6. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    For you. Everything, will be overpriced.

7. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he has to go back to mush to use the shop. He just needs to think and they will come. If you mean doing more training than that over on the mountain. Our mc overcame suffering and despair, so he can't become stronger here. Those rewards are his graduation gifts.

8. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Our MC has no Talent, this means that only suffering on Mush Mountain can compensate. The Key Feature of Mush mountain is that penalties will increase in proportion as you get used to them. The gifts are his graduation from that level of penalties which means if he comes back, the next penalties he take will increase to match his advancement.

9. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    It probably won't be easy to become number one and OP just because of the shop. He's not the only person with access and they are hinted at being all super geniuses, since by skill and talent alone, he couldn't join without a recommendation from a god. As the man said, the mc stayed on Mush for three years with the worse penalties while working harder than others, yet couldn't even reach the apex. If people like best girl savior or someone like a real life palm have access to the shop, they could do much more with less.

That's what I'm expecting from here on. I admire the author for his writing of a true weak to strong novel. Most authors at this point would have discarded his talentless trait after the training to now depict him as a OP badass heavenly prodigy.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    Arbalest likes this.
  10. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    But the training buff has a lot to do with how long your session goes on for as well as the suffering. Mush just reset his training progress by lifting everything off. And would Mush keep allowing him to stay and train? Do remember she keeps saying the mountain alone wouldn't help him reach his goal, since he is talentless. That's why she keeps asking for his soul as a trade for something better.

11. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because he had nothing else on hand to study. The mountain is like training weights, training with weights will improve physique but won't let him learn new things so he needs to leave the mountain to earn money to buy "textbooks" then come back to train the skill, hence the scam where he basically works for an organization affiliated with her to get money to buy stuff he needs and have to go back to her and suffer to be able to make full use of. Since she cannot get his soul, she may as well get his money.

Arbalest likes this.
  12. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not a shop girl. He isn't paying her and she isn't running the guild or getting a finders fee.

As for coming back to train I've said my opinion on how unlikely it is.

13. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    She's a member of the organization with high standing, she's definitely abusing her position for personal benefit.

14. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Too much forshadowing..
    I bet he will sell his soul later on when he meet a dead end on his journey.

Would you sell your soul if youre given the chance?

15. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. If your soul is valuable, even if you can't use it properly yet, you can use it as bait to draw bastards who want to exploit you into a trap and loot their corpses.

16. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    As I thought little mush are collecting some requiem of souls then sell the low quality once on that guild, interesting...

17. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he and the original armor user become friends, and he hesitates to take the armor. If so I predict the mc get a better armor or tool. If you recall he said it was a random handout to the c class, so there might have been a few more A and S class tools.

18. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    If sungmin decided take that armor
    I hope that he atleast support that c rank mercenary a little as compensation, (any kind of support will do) he's about to change his destiny so to make his mind at peace he need to do that thing...

19. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't save the Doctor who gave surgery, why would he take care of that random merc?

20. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude don't be like that a honeybadger type. I'm just saying if he's a decent one a little compensation for that poor merc is required so you can have a peace of mind,he did bond on that dude a lot back on his merc days and it's different this time that doc is nobody to Mc but that dude deserve a little respect cuz he spent a lot of time on that place as co members and he's his senior so gave him some face. But if that c-rank merc is also another type of scumbag forget what I said on this conversation...

Overclock likes this.