Spoiler Across the Stunning Beast Princess: Phoenix Against the World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sparkleme1110, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have romance if yes who's the ML? Also pls provide any other spoilers.

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the synopsis, it's the guy who spied on her when she was threatening that maid. I've read the manhua raws but I don't see any romance happening yet

3. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Was hopping someone to give me a raw link... The manhwa looks interesting..

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw for manhua or novel?

5. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
  7. shelvibie17

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yunchii : its okey cause i like this novel and try to read raw with MTL (but its so hard to understand)

8. lya

lya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa but i can't understand anything because i can't read chinese (well, not read only look the picture *tehee :p*)
    Anyone kind to give us spoiler? i am waiting for the translation but there are 6 chapters only and they didn't update since january. I hope they continue the translation or someone pick it up.

kiara8 likes this.
  9. shelvibie17

Reading List:
    Link
    @iya i already put a pick up request yesterday.
    Just hope some one will interest and pick it up soon.:oops::oops::X3::X3:
    Actually i try to read raw using MTL but you know MTL always make me confused...:cry::cry::cry:

10. shelvibie17

Reading List:
    Link
    etern likes this.
  11. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoilers about it here? I want know some things. What is the ML's identity? And what will happen in the next chapters? Will MC be able to cultivate or never will be?

12. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no spoilers? Please anyone? I want know more about it!!

13. Daffodileifa

Daffodileifa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to read the novel raw with google translate. I manage to read up until chapter 800 hundred so I don't know the whole story yet but I can give some spoiler to the chapter I have read up until now.

The Male Lead is Feng Lian Yi. He is the guy Huang Bei Yue saw after she woke up and kill a servant who used to bully her.

MC Cultivation is a bit weird. Since she has the black jade she already at the nine star summoner stage (a pretty amazing stage for her country) but later on she will cultivate another way and learn spell cultivation (which no one has ever do other than her real father) she is also a refining pharmacist

Since there is a lot going on so just post what exactly the spoiler you are looking for, and if I have read it I will try to give the spoiler

14. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that scum is not her father...
    Who is the real father?
    And cute moment between the mc and ml please:D

15. Daffodileifa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the cheap father is not the real father

Her real father is an expert who seal a beast or monster inside her body and one of the reason she cannot cultivate the normal way is because her vitality will be taken to reinforce the monster cage. Her father is already dead though, but even when he is already skeleton, he still hold her mother hair (will be a key for her to inherit his father power) there is still a lot going on and very complicated so i don't fully understand her father power etc

There aren't much since the feeling trully develop after she is 17 yo
    1. She will save him from the xiu luo city because his mother locked him there to make him forget her, he needs to forget the feeling of love so that he can ascend the throne to be xiuluo king. She will come and to save him, he doesn't believe her, he think she is an illusion. She will kiss him and asked whether the illusion her can kiss him. Because he is not quite ready, he asked for a second one but she flat out refuse
    2. Because he is one of the candidate to be king in the north country. he asked whether she will marry him, but she refused saying she love to live free and not locked in the palace. He will then asked if he didn't become king will she marry him. She say he is silly, then he asked even if he is silly, does she like it? She answered like! They kissed and Yuwen Di interupted the moment
    3. She fight with the ml mother and when they are arguing, ml mother asked what qualification mc got to judge ml and ml mother relationship. She answered, he is my man! ML really love her domineering answer that time

16. Daffodileifa

Reading List:
    Link
    Oo I forgot

When she is 12 yo they go to the forest with their school (ml is teacher mc is student), he will use a beast that can show memories (it make people sleepy so that ml can get people memories. He want the black jade but doesnt know it was with her, he thinks the school dean will know something about it
    She dream when his real father been betrayed by his colleague and die (in her previous Life ) mc become very violent try to avenge her father, then ml hugged her and try to wake her up. She then cry (if i am not mistaken) and the ml feel very guilty about it, he allow her to make contract with the beast he used to weave people memories even though that beast is exclusively for xiuluo people

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  17. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh... So this is what happen, I've seen this scene in the manhua.
    Thank you for the spoiler(y)

Anora likes this.
  18. Daffodileifa

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome :) I am still marathoning through the chapter and things start to clear up slowly

19. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just starting to pick up on this..Looks interesting. I like spunky female lead...

20. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is Feng Lian Yi? What's his identity? He is a prince? Cuz I can't remember now anything. And how old is MC now?
    Oh and how about the MC ex-fiance? What happened to him? And her sis? When will the other people know that she is at the nine star summoner stage?