Spoiler Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Luyan, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me more about Ryuen? And about the Class D popular boy? In this 6 volumes, did we already know their past?

2. Raizu

Raizu An Enthusiastic Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    You're asking me to make a long summary for that lol. As I said on previous pages, vol.4 and vol.5 gonna focused on the relationship among class D, especially Ayanokouji and Karuizawa.
    The anime studio might different if they are still insist to push Horikita as the solely main heroine.

Anyway, you will see it in the anime later. XD
    I'll point some differences between anime and novel later when the next episode is up.

This is my own opinion, but Sakayanagi is neither hostile with Ayanokouji nor become ally of him.
    Sakayanagi only appear for a short scene in the beginning and ending of vol.5 anyway. We probably can get more development between her and Ayanokouji in the future volumes.

Not yet. What we know so far is Ryuen is the main antagonist atm. Cunning, evil, and ambitious.

3. repleekhan

repleekhan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry and thank you sir. I hope english ln translate continues. I really want to read it since u said there are many differences between anime and ln.

4. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the spoiler regarding volume 5.

Student Council President Manabu vs 52% Ayanokouji.
    - During the selection of who to choose for the individual events for the athletic festival, they used a grip to measure their grip strength. Not knowing what the average was, Ayanokouji asked Sudou who said it should be around 60 kg. Believing this, he adjusted his grip strength to this, without asking someone else for other opinions, something he lamented later. This means that he gripped too good and now he's 2nd in grip average, just behind Sudou.

- During the class relays, Miyake said he had sprained his right ankle and hoped to shake it off, realizing it wouldn't, he asked someone to replace him. Ayanokouji suggested himself, to everyone's surprise.

- Waiting for their turn, Ayanokouji and Manabu strikes a conversation. Just note that Manabu is a real monster. Manabu showing surprise that Ayanokouji was the anchor, though he is just a replacement he answers. Some banter between them about how the class has changed and Ayanokouji mentions that it was because of Horikita. Manabu asks if Ayanokouji has any motivation for this, which he says that it was as usual. It's just an athletic festival with results already decided.

- He then mentions that it was regrettable that Manabu won't see them graduate because their class will become strong. Manabu says he isn't interested in their class. Ayanokouji asks if he was interested in him as an individual which picks Manabu's interest. Ayanokouji invites him to a serious competition between those two, which Manabu says is should be interesting. A first year and a 3rd year having a duel between themselves. When it's their turn they start sprinting, Manabu waits for Ayanokouji and them to start together, letting other teams pass them. They leave only one phrase to each other "Run all you can!".

- Everyone is shocked at the speed of those two, overtaking everyone.

komo komo, kenar, Zaltrhiz and 6 others like this.
  5. repleekhan

repleekhan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And you say he was only in %52 ?! :D Omg can't wait to see when he is absolutely serious.
    I even heard that Matou Sayo falls in love with mc when she sees mc's run. It must be a badass running competition between them, I assume Ayano won the race.

But too bad, it will probably not be shown in anime. Waiting for ln translation

6. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone tell me the black haired girl is not the heroine/love interest. I just don't want that to happen. I don't hate her but tired of the same character archetype.

7. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From spoilers, it seems hard to say if anyone's a heroine/ love interest so far and apparently, Horikita (Black haired girl) only feels curious about MC at best so far, so no feelings on her part so far.

Also, why did Ayanokouji volunteer himself for the relay in v5? Does that mean he's planning to stand out more in v6 and v7? Because if he didn't want to stand out in the grip strength as of that volume, then what's the point of standing out even more in a contest with the Student Council President?

Neelambori likes this.
  8. deadsouls19

deadsouls19 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Sakura X Ayanokoji? I dont care about Horikita X Ayanokoji anymore, as long as he ends up with Sakura.

9. BryanStupid

BryanStupid Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Raizu, can you tell me what exactly is the outcome on the island arc. Does the MC will showcase his ability or the class D will go down fall?

10. Izanagi_Mikoto

Izanagi_Mikoto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a fan of Horitaka, so it was a little disappointed to hear the differences from the novel. I say "little" because the novel sounds like the differences are pretty interesting.

11. regan

regan Forever baby!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Dis spoiler is delicious:blobmelt:

12. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Sakura is passive as always. She is a shy girl, you know.

You have seen it in the anime.

He realized the plot of class A and C. He is also noticed Kushida's plot too.
    He will keep helping class D in the shadow. Class D won't go fall down when he is still around.

deadsouls19 likes this.
  13. Raizu

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is something good for Horikita and Kushida's fans.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can only found two of these character details though. I'll post the others if I found them. :D

komo komo and ISmilel like this.
  14. ISmilel

ISmilel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very curious and exciting about this novel. Thank you very much for all the spoilers <3 Raizu-san !
    Can you tell me more about the relationship between Ichinose and Kiyotaka, please ?

15. BryanStupid

BryanStupid Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they will get decent points after the exam in the island is finished?

btw, you're a great help man. Somehow Im now satisfied

16. raynokosen

raynokosen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi raizu, could u tell me more, who will win when manabu & ayanokoji running? n please tell me more what will happen next.. I really corious..

17. raynokosen

raynokosen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is matou sayo?

18. Phanotak

Phanotak Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What role does Honami Ichinose play in later volumes and how does her relationship with Ayanokoji evolve?
    I'm wondering cuz I saw volume 6 illustrations and was wonder what goes on.
    Did she discover some secret about the MC?

19. repleekhan

repleekhan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A girl who is in class D. U can search her photos on youkoso wiki

20. HuskyBaby

HuskyBaby Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the deal with the guy that is ALLWAYS calling things buitifull

Shratath likes this.