Spoiler Have to Marry Seven Men, How to Bail!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 6, 2017.

1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, that's just like ZYS from FoD

Wait, so Wrath knows that MC has been done by other guys even though he has a dif body?

Anie, cheerydandan, kly and 1 other person like this.
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gosh... where can I adopt this system :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:. Right now (ch52-53) yandere mode Pride wants to wipe MC's memory since MC's second body is 'in love' with Envy. MC tells the system to tell him everything after he loses his memory (00: What if you don't believe me? MC: It's alright, I know myself what type of things I could do. I'll still be me.) System says there's no need to worry. So... after MC is 'forced' to take the forgetfulness pill, he wanders around a bit in the fog of his memories (inner world), then recalls everything. So he calls the system, and system replies weakly.

MC: You preserved my memories.
    00: Yes.
    MC: What price did you have to pay?
    00: Returned from dos 2.0 to dos 1.0.
    00: I lost my emoticons pack...
    MC: ...

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  3. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's kinda complicated. He found out that second body is still MC, because he's smart even though is a battle maniac and stayed behind to monitor MC for a few nights. Then noticed some rune arts that MC was doing that only the first body MC could do. Then he didn't bother asking questions, just directly tested his rune arts by fighting him. If MC wanted to live, he had to use them and reveal himself.

Wrath is only interested in MC's battle potential right now, due to MC giving him a challenge in the first life. He knows MC is entangling the two other bros ( they might be related, but not I'm not sure), but is convinced the MC is doing it for revenge. And he helps along so the MC will stay with him afterwards, grow his potential, and give him a nice fight eventually.

Nao Otosaka, Heungbo, Miki T and 13 others like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What revenge?

Heungbo and kly like this.
  5. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its called seke lol

kly, Haigi, KuroYousei and 5 others like this.
  6. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    First body MC had his whole clan murdered by Pride when he was 10-12, who then took MC in and raised him like a foster father. Full of kindness and doting. It's Pride's sick hobby to raise the orphans of the clans he kills, teach them martial arts and promise to help them get revenge for their families, then when the time is right, reveal to them that he's the killer and watch them crumble. Oh, the reason for killing those clans is not too frivolous - they all live in the demon territory, so none of those clans are very clean. He's still a psycho tho. Anyway, MC knew that and didn't care, but for the play to develop, he grew closer to Pride, then shifted the relationship to lovers. At which point Envy came into the picture, and he has the good hobby of breaking clean, pure and beautiful things, not to mention he detests loving couples, cause he doesn't have that. So he did some tricks to strain their relationship, which Pride actually allowed in order to strengthen MC's love for himself (in the sense that only after going through hardship will love grow stronger). Anyway, after that, MC and Pride really became lovers, but Pride never slept with the MC. Reason being that he got cursed a while back, so if he sleeps with someone weaker than 70% of his own cultivation level, that person may die or at best - be crippled and never cultivate again.

So, MC needed Envy's help to get Pride out for a few days while he handles an issue with another orphan that Pride brought later (who's the best bro of the protagonist of the novel and MC's fave character). That boy had some fire core that erupted suddenly, and it has to be contained, but while containing it, there's some toxic fire that sneaks into the soul of the person doing the containing. To 'save' Pride, MC decides to 'sacrifice' himself and take that toxin without telling Pride anything. So he has 'no choice' but to ask Envy for help (00: Do you really have no other choice? MC: Quiet, the plot needs to develop.) Envy asks for his body in return and MC agrees after a lot of 'struggling' and after Envy blackmails him that he'll tell Pride the plan (he figures it out himself due to MC 'innocently' showing clues on his face). Yada yada, then Pride catches them in bed, goes ballistic because Envy convinces him it's because he never did it with the MC, so MC is 'hungry'. In a fit of rage, Pride does the nasty with MC (and asks in a quiet voice afterwards, why couldn't you wait for me). MC loses his ability to cultivate... More things happen, MC picks himself up, and upon seeing that resilient spirit, Pride gets curious about how MC will react when he learns who killed his family. At this point, Pride is already in love, but doesn't fully realize it himself. He orchestrates an event where the MC finds out the truth himself, then waits for result. More things happen, MC sacrifices his life to protect Pride and his final words are that he hopes he wouldn't meet him if there's a next life. Pride preserves his corpse and spends 3 years in denial, treating the corpse like he's just asleep. Anyway, he goes even crazier.

So... Wrath believes MC wants revenge on Pride for killing his family, and doesn't know exactly what grudge he has with Envy, but since he knows his brother so well, there's no doubt the grudge is deserved. Though Wrath realizes quickly enough that things don't seem to be so simple. He notices that MC is being very ambiguous with him, but despite knowing, he hates it that it works. He does want MC. xDD Maybe he'll realize the true purpose soon enough.

7. Manna

Manna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaah,, this is good! Lemme bookmark this thread~

kly and ludagad like this.
  8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    all the spoilers rly want to make me read this sooner, im still trying to finish 'there's always a protagonist with delusions of starting a harem'

btw it's completed right ?

ErryChu, kly, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  9. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, I think so. I haven't checked. Looks complete to me.

kly and clear like this.
  10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful:Wrong term!! See what happens when you read too much MTL and RAW text-to-speech, you start forgetting English :notlikeblob::blobpensive:

Only FYJT has a switch couple (on NU) AFAIK Get me more of these novels and I'll propose the ♡Seke♡ tag to the council muhahahaha :blobowoevil_horns::blobnosebleed::blobowoevil_horns:

:blobfearful:D--don't look at me like that. I have my kryptonite okay :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Are the 7 ML ever met each other or is it like different verses?

>_>
    <_<
    >_> I'm not asking for an orgy demmit....but I'm not saying no to an orgy scene muhahaha

Miki T, Yocchi, Inland and 15 others like this.
  11. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    Wonder whether the author is a fan of the movie Se7en.....the spoilers seem to indicate it. It's one of my favourite movies so I still remember the plot.

Lianna and kly like this.
  12. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and then???? o my gosh this sounds so goood XD XD
    more spoilers plz :D:love:

kly likes this.
  13. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Afraid there's no orgy in the works. The guys know each other. They're those 3k year old god level cultivators in the demon world and each rules over a domain. I think they might be brothers, or at least bros. Some have better relations among each other than others, but they all visit each other or trick and fight each other, etc... I actually want to see how the souls will combine into one haha. Cause right now it only looks like we'll get 7 yanderes who can't share (except for Envy who might have a ntr fetish lol, though he'll probably change his mind when he's properly fallen for the MC).

Miki T, Izn, Blood A and 10 others like this.
  14. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    More than that, do we get an introduction to the other brothers? So far, I think you've spoiled Pride, Envy and Wrath.

kly and readerz like this.
  15. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read that much ahead. There was some Sloth. He keeps a dead body in an ice cellar, the body looks just like MC's original world body. I'm expecting that MC will get reborn in the past at one point in order to bring this about? Sloth took me by surprise, he's the crazy yandere - 'Even if it's just your corpse, I'll still get you.' type. He almost never goes out and just stays all day and night with the corpse, and the cold has soaked deep into his body. If he didn't have godly cultivation, he'd have died 100 times already. He's an alchemist-pill refiner and can't be bothered with anything. MC theorizes he can't even be bothered with sentiment, but he doesn't know about that corpse.

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for Lust's arc

Miki T, kly, Haigi and 3 others like this.
  17. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *got reminder of a HPLV fic with Harry and Voldemort's horcruxes*

18. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this seems soo interesting . :X3::X3:

kly likes this.
  19. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it Nature vs Nurture by RenderedReversed? Bc ngl I was def thinking of that fic when I wa reading these spoilers lol

cheerydandan, Redo, kly and 2 others like this.
  20. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    So who among u people finished it already??? Can someone summarize the arcs ???

kly likes this.