LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    She no longer has it, Yi Yun 'dual cultivated' with her already, remember? Plus, even White Fox said she was powerful. If we think that White Fox had a lucky encounter and broke through Dao Manifestation (with what seems to be 8-leaf Dao Fruits considering she impressed a mighty person), we can assume Lin Xintong would be at least at that level if not higher. And she can change her appearance with the Star Changing Technique or whatever that she and Yi Yun cultivated. Plus, she is gone for a almost 400 chapters now and having another guy chasing her after Shen Tu Nantian did that would be annoying as hell.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. Aizael

Aizael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A prophet has appeared!!

3. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    And a terrible one at that. But hey, trying to guess what will happen is always fun.

4. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about jiang xiaorou's father?

5. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    He is somewhere, and probably powerful like yang emperian god

6. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess YY will bring Xiaorou with him when he goes to Tian Yuan again. Maybe her family arc will be after he becomes a Divine Lord. Her father seemed to be pretty strong to be able to travel through a spatial node between worlds by himself. I guess he was a Supremacy, and the war involves Divine Lords.

7. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If this is going to become a harem, Princess White Fox would be a good choice as a member but it seems the MC is only interested in Lin Xintong for now. Though you know a ton of jealous guys are going to challenge him now. Typical novel fodder.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  8. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyone should remember that Yi Yuns talent for martial arts wasn't that good in the first place. The whole reason he got where he is, is thanks to the PC
    which is literally the ultimate tool for essence cultivation
    and the divine tree.
    As for Lin Xintong she's actually gifted so she might have reached 1st floor Dao Palace or even higher but unlike Yi Yun who can fight almost a realm higher she probably can't

9. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    But frl said great empress heart sutra doesnt follow him. And this was said in when he is heaven ascension realm. So he changed with a high lvl one. Than now you said with empress sutra and without any resources, xintong reached even higher realm? ...

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  10. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it!

Double chapters today!

11. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    A.K.A. until near the end of the novel.
    This whole chapter was simply filler to appease the raving masses that want LX to be found in any scenario.

12. Evilnemesis7

Evilnemesis7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always thought that the reason why Yi Yun was "calm" was that he accepted the futility of searching for her. The setting is much too large for a weak cultivator like him to find the needle in the gigantic haystack that is the known universe.

The last time this was touched upon was when Yi Yun arrived to where he is currently. IIRC, it was mentioned that even his master would take some time to arrive to where Yi Yun was, provided he knew the location. I assume this is just like "Soon™" is in video games. His master can live quite a long time. Exact amount of time was not explained, could be months, years, decades or even longer.

Yi Yun is much weaker, has no transportation vehicle like big factions have. Lastly, he had no idea where she is/was.

I'm not sure what some readers expected him to do. His only "tool" right now is to ask around to whoever large faction he is friendly with, which he did previously when he asked the Emperor of w/e that faction was called in the last place he was at. I am sure that he would've done the same thing here once he got invited to join/guest in some larger faction had he not received the information just now.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  13. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the mtl (ugh), was too hyped to wait. And hey, I got it right (one day it would happen), although I thought he would do it in his hurry to see Xintong, not because of a sudden development like that.
    And I can see the OTP tag turning into a harem. I mean, the girls even know each other and all, and the main wife saved the lives of the other two, so it's alright, they are all friends, sisters...

14. solgera

Reading List:
    Link
    İf xintong meets white fox and purple spirit, that means she learned yy has a master in fey heaven. İ think she also try to go fey heaven and luo clan for yy. Most likely when xie'er healed, yy is gonna return to his master side.

Edit: Who knows white fox girls name xue wuxia. İ always thought her name bai xue'er.

15. Xiao x2

Xiao x2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that there's news about Lin Xintong how about we make a guess when will he meet again with her? How many chapter will it be before they meet face to face? And once he meets with her, will he be there to save the damsel in distress which is very typical when it comes to CN or will it be something unique?

16. Dat_Karma

Dat_Karma Still Here

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing after 2-3 arcs/volumes.

17. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    What about guessing how long it will take? A few months? A year? Couple years? I'd say no more than a year and a half

18. Liron

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I think exactly that. Xintong knowing about the Luo clan and YY knowing that she knows sets up a rendezvous point. About PWF, I think her name is Bai Xue'er, but she is under an alias, maybe to protect herself from the remnants of the FPS or just protection in general. Being a princess far away from your country is never a good thing. There is always the risk she would meet someone that knows her by name or recognizes the White Fox clan, I mean, she met YY, that is proof enough.

19. Samosam1996

Samosam1996 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking real life time ? Or in story time ?
    I would agree with real life time. But in the story, yi yun need to participate in an event in three years, so he will not move from where he is now.

kennykdogg likes this.
  20. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    CC offering something that differs from the generic CN tropes...?:hmm:
    *Looks at MW and what's been released of TMW*
    Doubttt it!