LCD The Black Card

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by danielmoon7, Sep 9, 2017.

1. danielmoon7

danielmoon7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    miss xu likes this.
  2. SpiralGust

SpiralGust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I would do for one of those

TaoistImmortal likes this.
  3. siwakotisaurav

siwakotisaurav Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah interesting concept. With there being an intelligent being judging rather than having rules which could have loopholes, this I guess could counter considering just buying stocks as "spending".

4. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldn't he just donate it to charity, make grants for people or just give really big tips to service workers?

whosays25 and miss xu like this.
  5. SpiralGust

SpiralGust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He has to spend it tips are giving away like the robbery aswell as the charity

6. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to starbucks and say "I'll pay the next ??? dollars worth of orders." Go to the bar and buy a round for everyone. Go to the adult district and do some lennyface stuff. Any amount of money will be gone surprisingly fast.

It's too easy to spend money in the real world for the concept to really interest me. I might consider trying it with a few more chapters out though.

7. danielmoon7

danielmoon7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are rule for spending making it more difficult but it's true that he could just order stuff online as long as he doesn't need to posses the product before the time limit

8. wolfsrun

wolfsrun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    couldn't he just buy gold and jewels? Jewelry if there is a rule prohibiting the purchase of raw materials. He could always resell those later to make a fortune. Seems like a pretty big loophole. Of course how he is going to avoid being arrested for his unlawful income is beyond me. If he has to spend it, there is no way to avoid being found out unless he moves to a third world country.

StuffedDuck likes this.
  9. Underload

Underload <I need someone to scratch my back!>

Reading List:
    Link
    simply by saying its his masters money and send the police on a wild-goose chase.

10. Underload

Reading List:
    Link
    Though the setting kind of reminds of of a 80's American movie. In the movie our MC had to sped 30million dollars in a month to inherit 300million dollars and the rules were that he couldn't buy anything twice. like no buying too many cars etc. can't buy anything which is worth something. So no buying diamonds either. he had to spend the money and he barely gets finishes his last 10000$ by employing his secretary.

11. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    ... thank you, now I try to recall the film's title ... :blob_coughblood:

12. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it the one with Richard Pryor becoming extremely rich and running for president among other things?

13. Underload

Reading List:
    Link
    no not that one. i try to find it.

14. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Underload and StuffedDuck like this.
  15. Underload

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why doesn't he fight back. Just swing ignore the pain and keep swinging on one of the guys head or balls. It's not very hard to fight if they can't hit you hard enough to knock you out in one hit. He already been hit multiple times but still gets up but still doesn't hit back. He is taking hits needlessly. Also it's pretty scary not knowing what counts as spending it or not. But let's be real here. Just buy shit online. It definitely counts as spending. Merely it takes time to get to your house. Unless of course you pay for 2 day shipping which costs hundreds for some items. I googled it and 20,000 yuan is roughly 3,000 usd. That's not that hard to spend in a week.

17. Basara

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was me I would treat my friends to an expensive buffet that costs like 60+ per person and my circle of friends be like 10 people. 600 right there. Then I would be like him get some expensive Jordans that's like what? 300? 900 total. FoG or Supreme shit. that's like 500+. so 1400. Go to Best Buy and get me the most sharp thin TV that's easily like 1500+. So that's basically 3k. Next week I would custom make my computer parts that can easily be made into the few thousands. Then next week get myself full carbon fiber bike and if I still have left over gonna get an electric bike and board. Next week get myself a smart car I've always wanted. etc.etc.

18. Basara

Reading List:
    Link
    At the very least I feel like I would be fine for the immediate first 2-3 months. I got a lot of shit I want. Probably when it gets to the realm of 200-300k I wouldn't know what to do. Since I wouldn't know if stocks count as spending. Hopefully by then I would have leveled up. Then I can truly go buy whatever I want. At a certain point would buying houses every week count? Cause you can resell it when needed since your buying land and you can count it as multiple villa back up and vacation houses.

19. Diato

Diato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rules. It has to be friends, and the Master still judge if this "friends" is really friends of yours

20. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of buying top of the kind smartphone/tablet/laptop, he should've bought one of the previous versions (but one that is better than what he had).
    This way he can upgrade to a new, better one each week - and since it is an improvement over what he had, it should be approved by the master.