Discussion What was the most severe injury you got?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cite, Sep 10, 2017.

1. SpiralGust

SpiralGust Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iv had a paper cut before

2. Cite

Cite 『Procrastinator』

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF, how does a car drop on ur head?!??!?!??! wut...

3. ShimizuA

ShimizuA the best teacher is Life.

Reading List:
    Link
    got hit by a car. sadly it didn't send me to another world, and left me with 20 stitches on my belly instead.

4. slakids

slakids Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lost some flesh in my foot because bamboo, and got poisoned by sea urchins(though not too severe cuz ordinary poison have little to no effect for me)...... So the unlucky ones are my foot....

5. Willheim

Willheim Sometimes here, sometimes not

Reading List:
    Link
    Broke my chin when i was 8, they had to first put anesthesia but i've always since i was born maybe, afraid of neddles so i went berserk and they had to put this coats for crazy people to stich me. While i scream kick spit and profane 9 generations of their ancestors

6. Noche

Noche New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A dog bite in the ass and a lot of dick punches

7. k1nk4

k1nk4 Sage Verdurous Sea Turtle

Reading List:
    Link
    The girl I used to like broke my heart... I got shot twice, like one got through my right ear, and the other on the back, +-one centimeter right my spine.

I got quite worried in the hospital cause I thought I was going to have to live with a big opening in my ear, but one week later it was all covered.

edit:

I still have shudders when I remember what happened after I got out of the hospital, almost every single d*mm person who came to visit me asked how it happened, I must have repeated that story hundrends of times.

I had got some trauma about guns... but after some sessions of playing and bringing hell in GTA VC (was around the time it was popular) I overcome it.

btw ppl, if you ever get a friend that got into a accident, as almost everyone here did, dont ask him to repeat the story, ask someone who already asked, that is one of the most annoying things ever.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    mir likes this.
  8. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was 6 years old I fell and fractured my left elbow as well as dislocating it in a very disturbing angle. We couldn't make it straight again because I was too young to go through surgery. To this day I still have a not so straight arm but It's hardly noticeable unless I span it and I can't complain because it works fine. :blobhero:

9. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got hit by a car when i was little but didn't quite break my elbow.
    I have also fractured my left wrist twice...
    The 2nd time the doctors first told me i just sprained it, then they called like 2 weeks later to tell me they made a mistake and that it was actually fractured...

10. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    I was young and listened to my elders a bit too much.
    Was letting a neighbor I know well weld my new vehicle so it could pass inspection.
    Drove my car up on 2 tire ramps so the front was up high and the rear was a bit lower than normal.
    My elder jacked up the car from the back and asked me to go under and place a stand on both sides of the back of the car.
    Me being foolish I listened and went head first under the car to place these stands. When I was under, the jack failed and the car came down. Thank God they hadn't rushed to take the wheels off before the stands were in place cause if they had I would be a brainy stain on his garage floor.
    So the car fell hit my head then sent my chin to the ground which caused me to bounce up and meet the car as it came down again. My head was essentially a ping pong ball for 2 seconds there.
    Afterwards I could barely walk without making my head pound in pain.
    I spent awhile blacking out some weeks after... but it was so seemless that I never actually noticed it happening. 4 hours would seem like blinking my eyes. The only reason I ever realised was because some friends caught it happening. Once I realized it was easier to catch when it happened but I'm sure I still missed some cause it was so seemless.

Best part is I had to take an exam the same week... I understandably didn't do well. :/

So ya. Technically a car fell on my head. Definitely not what you pictured as is with most people but still true.

11. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sprained my ankle while walking near an uncovered drain channel

12. King0Mik

King0Mik 【An Actual Idiot】

Reading List:
    Link
    One time in high school, I tripped on my way and didn't realized I injured my knee and was bleeding until my friend pointed it out during first period lol. The school nurses freaked out and were like "omg i'd be like crying if that was me" lol

Either that, or that time I fell down a flight of stairs (in my house) while walking up them, and I think I sprained my ankle. Idk it really hurt when I put like any weight on it for a few hours, so I had to limp back to my room lol

I'm but a weak child

13. Black Parcher

Black Parcher The Eternal World Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek:I'm surprised salt water helped instead infecting it since it's a fishes' toilet:eek::eek:

14. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Slice to my heart from thousand blades of vicious women

15. kaisersose

kaisersose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mmh let's see.. split my tongue and had 25 stitches in my mouth without anesthesia when i was 5
    that's the most severe cause i lost a lot of blood, thank god my kindergarten teacher took me to the near hospital in her hand i still owe her my little life (the hospital was in 100 m range).

16. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess there was enough salt to balance that out

17. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An erection maybe?:hmm: Yes, it was hazardous, but life, you gotta move on~:blobwoah:

18. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm one of the worst might've been when I pulled a muscle in my neck. I woke up one morning and couldn't turn my neck without a lot of pain. Took half a day before I could look around

19. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I never broke myself anything. I played soccer for a year or more in a club. Before that I always played casually. But I never got real injuries from that.

So maybe my worst injury was just a bruise or a burn from a campfire. The burn hurt the most in my life

Oh when I was peeing blood that was scarier and more painful but that's not an injury but an infection

20. Aegis21

Aegis21 Hiki wanna be

Reading List:
    Link
    I fall on my head and need to get stitches