Spoiler Have to Marry Seven Men, How to Bail!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 6, 2017.

1. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it lol Sloth Horcrux is fun xD

Redo, Mukuro, kly and 1 other person like this.
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhu, here's some more of the cute system~ (There's a lot of rewording and 00 uses an emoticon in almost every sentence, but I have no way to replicate them, too lazy to copy-paste)

After MC successfully proposes to Pride, the system upgrades.
    00: I upgraded! I got my emoticons pack back!
    MC: ...Don't tell me that's the only thing you got.
    00: I also downloaded supplementary material.
    MC: What kind?
    00: *lists names of obviously smutty slash fanfics*
    MC: Be good, tell me how to format you.
    00: ! Those are the top posts in the forum of your novel.
    In the end system relents and deletes the download. 00: Have more space for emoticons, happy.

In other news, after MC successfully captured Pride, he bailed out of there with Wrath. So Pride used some magic arts to see fragments of the past and witnesses all the MC's alone time not in role expressions. But he's actually more attracted to that MC. He also realizes he's been played. So... he says, Don't think you can run from me. Eek, creepy yandere mode activated... I get the feeling MC will die again soon, but he was looking forward to trading bodies. The second body is some rare magical beast that can turn human with enough cultivation. But the rare part is too lewd - his body is easily excited and his 'you know what' as the system puts it (his semen) is some magical substance (MC thought how crazy his novel's fangirls will go if he had thrown such a character in among the 7 sins demons, all kinds of plays @_@) and he feels he's lost his seme dignity...

On the other hand, he tells Wrath: You remember your promise? After I defeat you... I'll make sure you're unable to get out of bed.
    Wrath, excited: Looking forward to it.

I wonder, will MC break out of his uke fate? xD

3. Lhie

Lhie 『Procrastinator』「Argetlam」『Bibliophile』

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew you'd br tagged here.. Since the part where it says mc is a perfect guy...
    囧rz

4. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this seems pretty long O.O how many chapters? :rolleyes:
    and does the original!protognist even show up? (there is an original protog yea? )

Neelambori and kiara8 like this.
  5. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't reached the part where protag shows up, but I expect that he will. It's 200+ chapters but less than 300, so I consider this manageable length xDD.

6. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~ho I do love Sekes the best~:blobnosebleed: Hope he manages to top Wrath (or a few more of them is good too~ reversibles are love <3 )

All these spoilers make me wanna go read it but....:sweating_profusely:I'm too busy!!!!!!!!
    *adds to list while crying*

7. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    MC got to top Pride and Envy to his heart's content, in a threesome...in the illusion created by one of Lust's pets... Well, he knew it was an illusion, but he wanted to get the most out of it xDD. BTW, they do have actual names, but I find it easier to refer to them as the sins they're based on.

Nao Otosaka, Miki T, Izn and 15 others like this.
  8. Skyelyne

Skyelyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda skimmed through the raws using google sensei~ It was a good story though I do feel sad for the several MLs (tho they're actually all the same person) at times, but all ends well \o/

267- MC got all his memories back *cough*
    From those flashbacks, the 'system' is not exactly a system, there's more of how he became that and what he actually was/is~
    270- MC finally went to the real ML (well main body, whatever you call him xD not that those 7 aren't the ML, just pieces of his soul)
    I say pretty much after this chapter, it's just happy & fun times :)
    272- more stuffs happens but one part I love is when MC and Envy were doing it, MC started begging for mercy. Then Envy kissed him and started saying that in Devil, MC and Greed did it 697 times, with Lust it was 3455 times, and Wrath... MC cut him off by kissing him :LOL: Envy kissed back and naturally keep doing it cuz the 'debt'. MC fainted and somewhat heard Envy doing some calculation but then Envy said something like it doesn't matter, you owe me, we got lots of time...:oops:

Then then later while MC and Lust were in the yard, the system (well not really a system anymore) walked in and saw them, he shouted out to close his five senses (since he usually does that when MC is doing it with MLs) but since he's pretty much a person now, MC was like you should close your eyes and block the ears. The system proceeds to do what MC said but then Lust looked down to MC and said you don't think he should leave quickly? he should just close his eyes and block his eyes standing here like a pillar? MC was speechless and then Lust continued with 'Fortunately we do not have children or else...' :ROFLMAO: more stuffs happens \o/
    Then they decide to go back to Earth o: more stuffs happens on Earth in chapters after this~
    There are 279 chapters I believe.
    (This is all from skimming using google sensei so I can't say I'm 100% sure about the details)

Nao Otosaka, Heungbo, Miki T and 13 others like this.
  9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    does the mc top anyone :oops: .....also is there a special reason he got transported into his novel?

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean all his memories?

Lust sounds like he's pretty responsible

Misaki Yata likes this.
  11. Skyelyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Near the end, the whole entire plot is exposed with flashbacks and all, with how everything came to be like why MC was on Earth, how and why the 7 MLs came to be, how the system became to be and yet MC pretty much forgot all those memories. If I'm not wrong, the ML is actually in another world, the world that they're in right now with the 7 MLs is the world that the MC actually created and spent like 2,000 years on it. (iffy about this but ML let MC go before was so MC would be free, and the reason why MC created a new world so he and ML could be together, something about God but kinda skimmed through that so can't help much there) the system was actually a beast that MC raised iirc. Well you can pretty much consider him being the father since he raised the system as well as the 7MLs just that he doesn't remember exactly.
    The book, Devil, written by the MC came to be was because he subconsciously remembers all the events that happen and ended up writing them all down into a book. ML finds out about it later when they were on a date on Earth and hear people freaking out about MC since he was the author who refused to the proposal of turning his book into a movie.

Nao Otosaka, jhoelaf, Miki T and 13 others like this.
  12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    <~~ asking the important questions

Did the mc ever had a ''party'' with more than one of the ml's soul parts? >.> ....and did he managed to beat up wrath in the end?

Also does the ml remember the mc and their time together (when he was in 7 parts)

Haigi, readerz, LaDyViL and 2 others like this.
  13. Skyelyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, don't think he ever did it with more than one, especially after they all became one. As for wrath, I don't think he did (may be wrong? I think Ling Xuan is still topping MC).
    Not exactly sure if it was directly stated out but I think he does, the 7 do share the memories since they're back to just one body and when one of them comes out and do stuffs, the others know about it. At the end of the novel, ML dressed up and had MC dressed up too, rode a nice expensive black car out to the beach iirc then ML said something like you asked me 7 times, I promised 7 times, so is there a wedding then he got a ring and pretty much proposed :D

Nao Otosaka, ErryChu, Miki T and 12 others like this.
  14. Skyelyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah poor ML... Lust found out about MC's uhm friend when things were heating up and then came that text message+photo from that friend on phone :notlikeblob:afterall, MC was seme when he had no memories of ML during his time on Earth.
    MC sighed: On earth, I do not remember anything so...
    Lust: In the Devil, I do not remember you. But I have not touched anybody
    :(

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    The one who MC made an appointment with to dine together before getting into the car accident?

Heungbo and readerz like this.
  16. Skyelyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Now reading back, yeah when the seven soul went into the ML's body, he became complete and remember everything.

Yes that one, in the chapter Lust and MC were in a car and things got hot, so they drove to a secluded place and started kissing and all then phone rang that guy who sent a message trying to introduce a friend of his to the MC along with a picture of two of them uhm, Lust was the one who took the phone and saw and read the message out. Well yeah things got cold, Lust coldly said let's go home, yay silent car ride...

After the appearance of Lust, Sloth came out next and when asked by MC what he wanted to eat, Sloth wanted to go out and eat. Guess where he wanted to go, the same restaurant that MC had his appointment with that guy before xD well since they share memories with other MLs not unexpected. While out with MC, that's also when they found out MC wrote the book Devil and that he subconsciously still remember them.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So did the car accident ever happened at all? Does the ML have a schedule for switching up or is it random?

Edit: Sloth is so cute, is that what they called passive-aggressive?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    Heungbo, Ease and readerz like this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @Skyelyne What is this "door" the devils keep talking about?

readerz and alexfilia like this.
  19. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The car accident was the cause of MC going into devil world, but when MC came back, it was in the middle of that drive so the car accident was cancelled?
    Btw the reason MC mission to marry the devil cause the system know that MC love the devils, and the system got inspiration from a jewelry advertising board for proposal "if you love her, then marry her" it was ring advertisment :LOL::LOL:
    And the MC Neighbor also not a "normal" person, his notebook that awaken the system in MC consciousness. The neighbor show up in last chapter and it was hinted that the neighbor lover are from future?or interstellar dimension. They might be characters from author other novel

Miki T, Izn, swordfish and 11 others like this.
  20. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to fangirl to someone~ The setting is: MC is raising Sloth (who's thousands of years old but nvm) and is currently in one of those pocket dimensions looking for the recipe for the reviving pill (he slipped into the past, so now he's making sure Sloth becomes a powerful alchemist and is the only one who can create the revival pill to keep in line with the future development). They met with Greed, who separately from Lust, is also looking for the recipe in order to revive MC's previous body. Greed starts suspecting that current MC is his MC and sticks to their group in order to probe. They set up for the night, and Greed proposed to soak in the hot springs near them. Sloth accepts, MC is *facepalm*.

Sloth: There's an ore under the hot springs which is very beneficial.
    MC thinks: That's not the issue...
    Greed: It's fine, we're all men.
    MC thinks: Normally it would be fine, but we're all homosexuals...
    00: Should I seal up my senses?
    MC: ...
    00: *blushes* I'm quite shy.
    MC: Don't imagine stuff blindly.
    Me: *starts imagining stuff blindly*

Good, I know they won't do anything, but huhuhu, can't stop my imagination. Off to read the rest now.

Edit: For the curious, no a threesome or anything lewd didn't happen, sigh... Sloth only showed off in front of Greed, declaring 'ownership' by letting Greed see them kissing. And at night, they did some covert stuff (no third base tho) and Greed stewed in his tent, listening to those suppressed gasps and moans lol. Poor dude. (I don't really pity the lot of them, they were demons in the full sense of the word before MC.)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    reader_O8, Heungbo, Miki T and 18 others like this.