Novel [BL/Smut/18+] A FotD Fanfic (FotD Ch8 minor spoilers)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by XD, Sep 11, 2017.

1. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: “I feel that Mr. Acheson’s devotion to Romeo was not part of the act. My whole body heated up when they flirted. When they stand together, Acheson always leans a little forward, as if he wants to pull Romeo into his arms. I drew inspiration from them, so my next fanfic will be about them. The loyal servant looking upon his master in forbidden lust. A dark story full of imprisonment play, water play, BDSM, candles, whips, the whole shebang.”

X quickly opened up a word processor program and typed down all the rotten ideas as fast as possible. Scenes of lust, passion, and desire quickly filled the screen...

Genre: BL, R-18, fanfic, adult, smut

Table of Contents:
    Prologue: Who's topping who? (NSFW)
    Chapter 1: Their First Meeting
    Chapter 2: Night Sights
    Chapter 3: Fixing a Nightmare (NSFW)

Author Note: This is being written because I'm haunted by dreams and have to somehow exorcise them. Unsure of how many chapters there will be. WARNING: There will be MANY graphic scenes. They will be under spoiler tags or something. The paragraph from the synopsis is from Chapter 8.14 of Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil by Fengliu Shudai, translated by keztranslations.wordpress.com.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    -kiai-, iampsyx, mereumsama and 10 others like this.
  2. Juno

Juno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes Ero novel to excorcise bad dreams:facepalm:

CloudySkySadMoon, readerz and Hotato like this.
  3. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    did you read the tags?

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    XD and kiara8 like this.
  6. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue: Who's Topping Who?
    The ending credits of "The Next Supermodel" played into a small room occupied by a lone figure. Sitting on the couch, X typed frantically, fingers flying on the keyboard as though possessed. The only other movement made was to turn off the TV when the song ended and the commercials came on. The action was automatic; not even breaking X’s train of thought as one hand continued typing.

Romeo Parker 17 orphaned raised by grandfather heir to Parker estate moving to the city to gain experience grandfather gave him an estate in the outskirts secretly gay tries to be aloof and comes off as hostile because trying to hid that he’s gay from his grandfather and the rest of society
    Gustav Acheson 23 butler. Family of butlers. Uncle is Romeo’s grandfather’s butler. Took care of the brown city estate since the age of 18. Used to taking care of an empty estate. Worried that new master will be a nuisance but will maintain a butlers professionalism
    Hayden Brown 22 Father Valentine Brown Mother Susan Brown heir brown estate annoying cocky needs to be slapped on the face. Fiancé Emily Taylor knows Romeo’s secret wants to have him as well.
    Ivana Ivan Brewster 18 Romeo’s childhood friend best friend male not female she’s lesbian anyways make it so Romeo already confessed to Ivan that he’s gay and Ivan tries to introduce him to prostitutes ha–

Thoughts materialized onto the screen without care of grammar or spelling. The important thing was to get these ideas down. Don’t delete anything, don’t change anything, just write everything down…

Gustav retired to his room. It should be at least 3 hours before his Master returned from visiting the Brewster estate. His heart was still beating fast. As though possessed, he quickly sketched his Master, his hand skillfully drawing Master’s beautiful eyes looking up, arrogant --

Gustav held the drawing in his hand, imagining the scene. He remembered how his Master grabbed his tie and dragged him down, almost strangling him... the action awakened a strange feeling inside him, and Gustav braced his hands on the wall, fighting the urge to push down the boy and --

Staring at the image, Gustav’s other hand slowly reached into his pants and held onto his throbbing member. He was erect ever since his confrontation with Master, but after seeing those eyes glaring at him from the paper, his erection started to throb painfully. Gripping it, he moaned as he shut his eyes, recalling Master’s scent. His hand clenched around his member, but his clothing restricted his movements and denied him the ability to fully stroke himself. Groaning, he couldn’t be bothered to stop stroking, so he continued on with his unsatisfactory self-pleasure. His breathing labored as he imagined how Romeo’s haughty façade would look if he was actually pushed down in that small coatroom. How would his Master react if he had succumbed to the temptation and –

The door to his room closed with a very loud ‘click.’

Gustav gasped, eyes opening in surprise as he dropped the sketch from his hand. His excitement was quickly deflating as he stared in shock at his Master leaning on the closed door. “You … What …”

Romeo ignored his words as he pushed himself off the door and walked further into his servant’s room. His eyes stared straight at the petrified butler as he slowly advanced towards him. Gustav’s words faded. He sat still, unmoving, and even held his breath when Romeo finally stood in front of him. Romeo looked to the ground. The paper fell face-down, sparing Gustav some of the shame until Romeo leaned against the desk and softly said commanded, “Pick it up.”

Face plastered with a creepy grin, X continued typing different scenes and events, not quite finishing one before starting on another. Edits can be completed later. The important thing was to keep typing while the muse continued to convey ideas.

Gustav became unreasonably irate, forcibly pushing Romeo to sit on the couch. Romeo’s temper also flared. “How dare you -!” His words were cut off as Gustav fiercely caught Romeo’s chin and captured his lips. “Mmph!” Wide-eyed, Romeo struggled to push Gustav off, which triggered the already enraged Gustav to let go of his chin and grab the boy’s wrists…

‘Wait…Romeo’s only 17.

Which means that even if it’s consensual, Gustav is committing rape?

…Crap! No, wait!’

X finally paused as realization hit.

“No way!” As a rule, X never writes anything with rape. There’s already too much of that ugliness in the real world, so this fantasy should only showcase the pure love between the Master and his servant. X pondered briefly before adding a quick note to her already long document:

Gustav’s the bottom, while Romeo’s the top!

---

[Back to Index]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    -kiai-, UpInTheAir, Kanana and 6 others like this.
  7. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Young and smaller seme rules~! :blobnosebleed:

XD likes this.
  8. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Wait, *stares at title* FoD? :hmm:

Ahh, Face of Devil, not Founder of Diabolism.

Continue bleeding, blobs.
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

9. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1: Their First Meeting
    Romeo Parker pulled opened the carriage curtain and breathed in the city air. It was distasteful, completely unlike the fresh and green scent surrounding his grandfather's country estate. His lips twitched slightly into a semblance of a smile as his thoughts wandered. 'How repulsive... a fitting place for someone like me.' He observed the chaotic evening scene as the carriage passed by the bustling city street, face impassive as if he were used to the scene. If he were travelling with a companion, that companion would be disappointed by his lack of response. After all, when one comes into a new city, one would show excitement and perhaps fear of the unknown. Yet Romeo remained aloof. After a few minutes of observation, he lost interest and allowed the curtain to fall. Leaning back on his seat, he rested his eyes and tried to clear his mind.

Outside, a pair of eyes followed Romeo’s carriage as it meandered its way through the busy streets. A smirk formed on a pair of lips as a gloved finger tapped on a chin.

The bustling sounds quieted as the carriage crawled away from the center of the city and towards the Parker residence. After an unknown amount of time, the elderly carriage driver spoke. “Young Master, the town home is in sight.”

Romeo slowly raised his head. “Thank you, Matthew.”

He looked out the window as the carriage stopped. Parker Terrace, a five-storey terraced house in the “fashionable” West End of London, was surrounded by iron-wrought fencing and an open gates. In front of a gate stood a man and two women dressed in traditional livery. Before Romeo can take a good look at the man, he stepped forward to open the carriage door and offer his hand.

“Young Master, welcome to London.”

Wearing a black low-cut waistcoat, black trousers, black dress coat, black well-fitting trousers, and a black tie over a white wing-collar dress shirt, he exuded a dignified yet impassive air. He was bowed as his white-gloved hand extended forward, awaiting Romeo’s own.

Romeo blankly looked at his hand before ignoring it and jumping down from the carriage on his own. He secretly observed the butler’s reaction, feeling slightly disappointed when the butler merely closed the door behind him before walking to stand by Romeo and continuing to speak.

“My name is Gustav Acheson, Otto Acheson’s nephew. Both your grandfather and my uncle has instructed me to attend to your needs. I will be joined by Emma Lechner, the housemaid” –he paused in order for Emma to curtsy – “and Sarah Bauer, who assists as the cook and parlor maid.” After Sarah’s curtsy, he continued on. “Emma and Sarah both serve starting at six in the morning and will retire to their own residences at six in the evening, unless you otherwise require their assistance.”

“”Welcome, Young Master.”” The two curtsied again as they greeted him in unison.

Romeo nodded his head. Looking only at the two maids, he commended the maids. “It is already eight in the evening. Thank you for staying late to greet me. You may retire and treat tomorrow as a holiday. The rest of my luggage will not be arriving until the day after, and I will be requiring your assistance then.”

The housemaid quickly hid her shock before speaking. “Young Master, without us –” before Emma could continue with her refusal, Gustav interrupted by clearing his throat.

“All will be well, Emma. I can take care of Young Master’s meals and the housework.”

Emma and Sarah both curtsied, murmuring their consent. Romeo turned his head towards the carriage driver, who has since disembarked to bring Romeo’s belongings into the house. “Matthew, take Emma and Sarah home after you complete your task. Gustav, make sure Matthew has something to drink before sending him off.” Striding through the gates, Romeo didn’t even glance at Gustav as he made his way into the house.

Gustav bowed in acquiesce, his stoic face unable to hide his dissatisfaction. The Young Master seems to be a generous Master to everyone else, yet refused to even look at him. Something stirred within Gustav’s heart as he helped Matthew carry in Romeo’s luggage.

[Back to Index]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    -kiai-, UpInTheAir, Kanana and 2 others like this.
  10. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    !! Planning on making him an S and Gustav an M. Let's see how my writing skills are...
    :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd: Changed it so that people won't come in and get disappointed.

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohoho, the 18+ is very not disappointing.

*bleeding intensifies*
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

12. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess FOD fanfic there's finally(?) one & a bit of nsfw at the prologue already :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Huehuehue chibi seme :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

XD likes this.
  13. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if I should change it to a spinoff instead of a fanfic. What do you all think?

14. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    Fanfic since it still uses the characters.... though they are quite inspired on the moment.... :blobnosebleed:

XD likes this.
  15. nixxara

nixxara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::aww::aww::aww:

XD likes this.
  16. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2: Night Sights
    Romeo walked into the entrance hall and was immediately surprised by the change in air quality. He has been breathing in the filthy London air for hours and have gotten used to it. The clean air inside the house was refreshing, contrasting with the sooty scent that still stuck on his body. Sarah, having walked in from the servant’s entrance, silently offered him a tray with a wet towel.

“Thank you, Sarah,” he said with a slight smile. The fragrant towel and fresh air helped to alleviate his nervousness ... Nervous? Yes, he was very nervous. Gustav’s uncle served as his grandfather’s butler for almost forty years. Otto’s age, coupled with the description of his wise and mature nephew, led Romeo to believe that Gustav would be at least thirty, if not forty years old. He was not expecting such a handsome young gentleman to greet him. Gustav's face was a graceful mix of masculinity and elegance. His whole bearing was one of humble dignity. When he held out his hand to help him down the carriage, Romeo’s own hands were sweating, his muscles stiff as a rock. And when Romeo alighted from the carriage, he noticed Gustav's unique scent and as well as his height. In order to stop his heart from beating out of his chest, he decided to avoid looking at the butler. 'Ah, his scent is similar to the air inside this house...' Finished with wiping his face and hands, he dropped the towel back onto the waiting tray.

While Gustav and Matthew took care of Romeo’s belongings, Emma took the initiative to show him the rooms. They moved from the entrance hall to the foyer, to the parlor, then the dining room “…beyond is the kitchen and scullery. Although the hour is late, Sarah prepared a meal should you feel hungry. She should be done preparing your bath as well if you would like to wash.”

At this point, Gustav walked into the dining room and made eye contact with Emma. Catching his cue, Emma curtsied towards Romeo. “Gustav can serve your meal if you desire. If there is nothing else, Sarah and I shall take our leave.”

At Romeo’s nod, Emma departed towards the servant’s entrance. Gustav stepped towards Romeo. “Please allow me to take your coat, Young Master.” From the outside, he looked calm and professional, but internally he was denouncing himself. Knowledge without practice makes but half an artist, as the saying goes. Taking care of an empty home for five years meant that Gustav’s skills deteriorated. He should have tended to his Master first by taking his coat and showing him the estate while leaving the luggage in Matthew's capable hands.

The only response Romeo gave him was to shrug off his coat before Gustav could reach him to help. He handed the coat to Gustav with a cool air. “I have no appetite; do what you will with the food.”

“Understood. Shall I show you to your chambers?”

“Emma told me where it is. I can make my way there,” Romeo dispassionately replied before turning towards the hallway. “Bring me a cup of tea in ten minutes.”

“As you wish.” Gustav turned towards the coat room with a strange feeling in his chest. He was still dismayed with his performance. As someone raised in a family of butlers, how could he have forgotten to take care of his Master’s immediate needs first? How did he get so muddle-headed? He reflected upon the evening: before meeting Romeo, he feared that the young boy raised in the country would be wild and unruly. Thankfully he seemed to be the opposite. In fact, Gustav felt an immense relief when he saw that angelic face framed by the carriage window. But afterward … ‘why does it seem as though he dislikes me?’ Shaking his head, Gustav went to prepare the tea.

--

Romeo was already done with his bath when Gustav came up with a tray. The door was left open, so Gustav was able to easily see into the room. Romeo was naked, his back towards the door as he upended his bags onto a chaise longue to find clean clothing. Unlike most men, Romeo wore his hair long. Wet platinum strands were plastered onto his shoulder blades like rivulets. Water dripped down his naked back, snaking towards his – Gustav swallowed hard and averted his eyes. He knocked on the door to announce himself. “Your tea, Master.”

Romeo half turned while still looking sorting through his clothes. “Just leave it there. You may retire.”

Gustav placed the tray down and walked towards the chaise longue, grabbing the towel discarded on the end of the chair. “Young Master, please allow me to help. I am ashamed that I did not prepare your clothing for you.” He draped the towel on Romeo’s back, wiping off the dripping water. For some reason, his face heated up as he did so. ‘This is the first time I’m actually serving someone, and I am completely failing,’ he chided internally. His thoughts faded as his eyes followed the towel, gently wiping down the curve of his back...

“It’s fine.” Romeo turned around, reaching to grab the towel in Gustav’s hand. Taking the towel from him, he tossed it on his head and rubbed his hair as he walked towards the tray of tea. “Help me find my bedclothes.” Gustav’s eyes followed his Master’s graceful body for a few steps before he caught himself staring. He forced himself to turn away and go through the clothing on the chair, expertly sorting them into piles so that he could later properly put them away. He was feeling flustered; he has been making mistakes all evening and now he even dazed out while staring at his Master. What was wrong with him? Finding the appropriate clothing, he abandoned the remaining clothes and turned around.

“Master, your bedclothes…”

Gustav’s voice weakened as he stared at a fully naked Romeo calmly drinking his tea. The towel was draped around his neck, partially covering his chest but somehow highlighting his muscular abdomen. Gustav forced himself to look only at Romeo’s face, focusing on those big blue eyes. His stoic façade cracked once again as his face burned. ‘He truly is a wild child! Why does he strut around naked?’ Gustav was so perturbed that he didn’t notice Romeo’s lips curve slightly.

Romeo placed the teacup down and walked towards the nervous Gustav. He took the clothing, brushing his fingers against Gustav’s gloved hands. With a start, Gustav withdrew his hand and stared down at Romeo’s, coincidentally looking towards his other appendage -

“Thank you, Gustav. You may retire. There is plenty of time tomorrow to take care of the rest of the clothing.”

Gustav again forced himself to look at his Master’s face. He slightly bowed in reply before turning to depart.

“Gustav, please take the tea tray away.”

The already agitated Gustav silently cursed himself. He turned to take the tray while avoiding eye contact. His nervousness was betrayed by his hands as he accidentally rattled the contents of the tray. Turning again, he started to make his way towards the servant’s stairwell.

“Goodnight, Gustav.” Was it his imagination, or did Master’s voice have a hint of mischief in it? Afraid to look back, he looked only towards the door as he answered with a shaky voice.

“Goodnight, my Master.”

Gustav strode out of the room, trying his hardest not to hurry. Behind him, an angelic face smiled a devilish smile.

[Back to Index]

17. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Romeo such a tease :ROFLMAO:

XD likes this.
  18. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    A devilish awkward little seme-chama~:aww:

XD likes this.
  19. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3 Fixing a Nightmare (NSFW)

Romeo suddenly realized that Gustav would be coming up with the tea he requested while in the middle of his bath, so he quickly finished up and dried off. He didn’t want to be caught naked! He emptied one of his bags onto the chaise longue to find his clothes.

Of course, he forgot to close the door to his bedroom, which led to Gustav seeing him naked in the end.

Romeo hid his nervousness and tried to drive Gustav away. But the butler had other thoughts. Instead of retiring, he approached his Master with a towel to dry him off. Gustav started wiping his back, prompting Romeo to turn and grab the towel. “It’s fine,” he said, tossing the towel on his head to hide his embarrassment. ”Help me find my bedclothes,” he ordered while drying his hair.

Why am I so nervous? He already saw me naked. Romeo wrapped the towel around his waist before picking up the saucer and teacup from the tray. Taking a sip of tea, he turned to watch the butler. Gustav’s actions were as graceful even while leaning down slightly to sort clothing. His posture allowed Romeo to appreciate his heart-shaped butt and long, slender legs. Romeo continued drinking the tea, fully enjoying the taste while his eyes devoured the young man in front of him.

Romeo’s eyes widened in shock. Gustav’s ears were bright red … was he embarrassed? A glint of mischief appeared in Romeo’s eyes. He balanced the teacup on the saucer and took off his towel, draping it on his neck instead. He then continued drinking his tea.

“Master, your bedclothes…”

The butler’s voice faded to nothing when he turned to see the naked young man. He stared as Romeo slowly finished his tea and put away the cup. Straightening his back, Romeo slowly walked towards the entranced butler, amused by the stoic man’s flustered face. He purposefully brushed his fingers on Gustav’s hand while taking the clothing, taking note on how Gustav‘s breath hitched.

“Thank you, Gustav. You may retire. There is plenty of time tomorrow to take care of the rest of the clothing.”

Gustav’s face was flushed. He bowed awkwardly before turning away, walking partway to the door before Romeo reminded him: “Gustav, please take the tea tray away.” The already stiff butler paused before returning to the tea tray to pick it up. His nervousness was evident as the tray shook, producing a clatter. He was avoiding looking at his Master, but Romeo found the whole episode provocative. He watched Gustav walk towards the door before wishing him goodnight.

“Goodnight, my Master,” he replied, voice strained. Romeo’s heart beat faster. Unnoticed, he continued smiling as Gustav scurried away. The stoic butler can be agitated. When the door closed behind the retreating butler, Romeo started putting on his clothing while turning towards the bed. He blew out the candles along the way. Getting on the bed, he extinguished the last candle before closing the bed curtains. Surrounded by darkness, his thoughts revolved around Gustav. Romeo grinned. Being able to make Gustav feel nervous allowed him to stop being nervous around the sexy butler. In addition, being able to disturb his calm façade was … thrilling. Romeo buried himself in the sheets and contemplated how to continue playing with his alluring butler.

In another part of the house, Gustav was finally able to calm his mood while tidying up and preparing for bed. But once he lay between the sheets, the feelings of confusion and disgruntlement returned. His thoughts kept circling around his master’s every action that evening. Why did he avoid his hand in the carriage, but purposefully touch him in the room? Every time he closed his eyes, a vision of naked Romeo calmly drinking tea appears in his mind. How would he have looked while still glistening wet from the bath? The haunted butler twists and turns in the sheets, unable to forget how Romeo’s wet hair was plastered on his skin. His face burned as he thought about wanting to wrap those platinum tresses around his fingers. He only had fleeting glimpses of his beautiful body... Gustav’s face burned hotter as his body reacted, his mind full of the delicate beauty. No! He denied the thoughts of him lusting after his beautiful master. He tried to convince himself that he was only excited to finally be serving. But darkness has a way to compel confessions…

Despite his agitation, Gustav finally sank into a fitful sleep.

Gustav started his career as a footman apprenticed to his cousin. He was 12, the youngest in his family, while his cousin was in his mid-thirties. One day, he made a mistake. It was so long ago that he doesn’t remember what the mistake was, but he had to be punished in order to appease the Lady of the house. His cousin made him bend over a chair and started to cane him.

It has been so long since Gustav dreamt this nightmare.

“Do you know what you did wrong?” his cousin asked. If he didn’t answer, or if he answered incorrectly, he would get caned again. He wanted to answer, but he didn’t know what he did.

*Crack* The cane landed on his young body. His cousin didn’t exert a lot of force, but the pain still made him cry.

“Do you know what you did wrong?”

That voice … it was Romeo’s voice who asked, prompting Gustav to look back. All of a sudden, he realized that he wasn’t 12 years old anymore. And that he was fully naked.

“Do you know what you did wrong?” The cane disappeared as Master caressed Gustav’s bare thighs with his gloved hands, feeling up and around his buttocks before sliding a finger down the slit in the middle.

“No,” Gustav uttered, confused. Was he saying no to what Master was doing, or was he answering the question?

*Smack* Master spanks him once.

“What did you do wrong, Gustav?” His voice was gentle and sweet. Master’s hand continued to caress his naked ass, slowly tracing the area that was just hit. The caress alleviated the pain. Gustav gasped, finding pleasure as his master stroked his stinging flesh –

He was no longer bent over a chair. Master was seated on the chaise longue while he was laying on top of it, his torso pressed upon Master’s lap. His wrists were held behind his back by Master’s other hand, and he was forced to look towards the open door in which he first glimpsed his Master’s naked body.

His body… master’s hand slid to his inner thigh and caressed the sensitive region, making Gustav realize how hard he was. Hard – so hard, and to his embarrassment, pressed up against master’s leg. Master’s hand pushed Gustav’s legs apart, making Gustav whimper and squirm.

*Smack* As soon as Gustav moved, he was hit again. “What did you do wrong?” That voice with a hint of sorrow, as though he was disappointed in Gustav.

“Master, I’m sorry -”

*Smack* Each hit elicited a whimper, but strangely his erection got even harder. The pressure building up on his groin turned into an exquisite pain which promising pleasure once released.

*Smack* The spanks started to come in faster as Gustav was gasping for breath. Each hit drove him towards a precipice, making his heated body twitch. Each time he twitched, he was spanked. Panting, Gustav spread his legs wider, allowing his master access to hit his inner thighs as well.

“What did you do wrong?” The same question, but now master’s voice was very soft and gentle, a contradiction to the vice-like grip on his wrists and the strong hits on his ass.

*Smack*

“I viewed Master’s naked body…”

*Smack*

“I lusted after Master’s naked body! I wanted to see more of Master’s body!”

Master’s hand paused before resting on his stinging thighs. “Very good,” he whispered while suddenly grabbing Gustav’s testicles. The action pushed Gustav off the edge, making him come all over Master’s thighs –

Gustav sat up, waking from his dream with a gasp. The dream felt so real that he still had a stinging sensation on his backside. Groaning, he reached down to his still-hard erection. He was already 23! How is it possible for him to have a wet dream at this age? Wrapping his hands around his cock, he stroked himself, groaning as he remembered the Master in his dream caressing his ass before spanking him. He quickly came again, moaning while imagining that he was coming all over Romeo’s chest, dirtying his Master as he looked towards him in pleasure …

Panting heavily, Gustav stared as his soiled hand. Pervert. He is a pervert. He truly is a pervert.

[Back to Index]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  20. HikikomoriGirl

HikikomoriGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *reads title* Interesting...
    *reads synopsis and blushes a little*
    *reads prologue and covers eyes*
    *reads chapter 1 and 2 while peaking through fingers*
    *reads chapter 3 and starts rolling around bed*

Huhuhu I found something nice...keep up the good work.

-kiai-, UpInTheAir and XD like this.