LCD Warlock of the Magus World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kelvk, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Awe 128

Awe 128 Sedun dnes esaelp

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently at 301 can anyone tell me his age?
    I thought it was 20 but it said 40 in the novel help?

2. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there are going to be various time skips in the story. He might be 20 in the chapter you are reading, he will be older later

Awe 128 likes this.
  3. JackStone

JackStone Wow. How nice. Good job.

Reading List:
    Link
    He'll be centuries old...

Awe 128 likes this.
  4. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Age is just a number. Well, only in this novel. Not in real life.

5. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol in any Xianxia age is a worthless number past the first few volumes.

After that your MC will spend thousands of years sitting on a star not moving.

He will spend many many millions of years in an accelerated time treasure.

The inheritance they pick up were waiting for the right person since the creation of the universe itself.

Past the first few books age becomes completely irrelevant.
    The only time the author will ever bring it up is to say something stupid like "What!? You are only 1 million years old? It usually take people 30 million years to reach your level of power! What a monster!"

onnyfp, Anon2.0 and mrttao like this.
  6. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Lelyins true body can only advance to rank seven after he devours rest of the law from gluttony right?

mrttao likes this.
  7. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, beelzeebub

Blitz likes this.
  8. Anrkiss

Anrkiss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a quick Question. what are the injuries that leylin main body recovering from and what chapters or arc was it in ? im at chapter 1008 which is the latest chapter as of my posting this

9. Haiku575

Haiku575 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was from splitting his soul to make his World of Gods clone. I'm not sure if he was suffering from anything other than this.

10. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    You are correct. When he split his soul his main body had to go into slumber because of the suddenly missing portion of his soul that needed to be re-strengthened.
    There are no current injuries on his Main Body or 2nd Body. He is in tip top shape.

11. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    So this just reminded me of a point i wanted to bring up after re-reading some of the good parts in the book.
    This is a quote from Chapter 625 in which Leylin his having his first fight as a Rank 5 Warlock against 3 other Rank 5 Magi.

So this has me wondering especially since his Innate Devouring skill is now comparable to 99% of a completed Law of Devouring. Why was Leylin not able to just go into a Spatial Crack and absorb some of its energy for awhile so his True Soul would be healed up right away. He was able to absorb matter and spatial storms. I mean it has already stated he can mend his True Soul with the Basic Ability let alone when it is powered up by his Devouring Law so did the author just forget about this tidbit or did he willfully ignore it so Leylin couldn't rely on help from his Main Body when in The World of The Gods?

After he split his True Soul he should have been more than capable to immediately or nearly immediately heal himself.

12. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    If Leylin healed himself that fast, he could just steamroll people even easier.
    Plot dictated that he had to have some resistance.

Viola likes this.
  13. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    He couldn't immediately get help from his main body until he hit a certain level. Also, the help that the main body could send was limited.

14. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally understand why the Author had Leylin take that time to recover. I even agree with it since any help his Main Body could give Clone Leylin would make him way way way overpowered in the early stages.

But still, this issue was never addressed. Since the ability was so OP then, boosted by Laws it should be just as OP now. Taking in all of the knowledge inside of the book and not what the Author had ignore to make his next arc viable, Leylin should have been able to easily heal himself and given his clone much help.

I just can't find anywhere that address's this issue. So by the book the World of The Gods Arc should have been a heck of a lot easier for him and a bunch shorter.
    Though i wouldn't want to see that happen... but still. An error is an error. Especially one that could cut the book down by at least 50 chapters.

The only reason his Main Body was not able to help was because it was in slumber. It had nothing to do with his Clone needing to reach a certain realm of power first.

15. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    And there's the answer to your question.

Agame, jirka642, mrttao and 1 other person like this.
  16. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, ya.

I was just trying to point out the error even knowing the cause.

17. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they do but it also shown that god are affected by the image that their followers have of them. so if they see him as a saviour and a person that help's people . it would affect his personatity and we would lose that evil MC that we read this novel for
    but those guys aren't real followers, its stated that the main source of faith is from those that truely believe in a god. and that would be mainly natives not pirates.
    yeah, and its going to be stupidly hard for leylin to spread his faith to the main continent, as he states himself that he is the master of devils. which pretty much makes him enemies with all forces, not that he wasn't that to begin with, but it would be harder to continue being "low key".

that could be true, but as they are clerics that are going to spread leylins faith, to keep his image as a serpent of desturction and devils. is going to be hard if they praise his belvonce and healing ablities.
    i see your point, but don't gods need to stick to their image to gain power? for leylin if he became the god of plagues, he would of gained a ton of power. and if the cletics of leylin heal and save people then he is not going to go anywhere with his god of massarce occuptation

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  18. iCataclysm

iCataclysm [Sleepy Slime] [Skullie's Unwilling Pokemon no.2]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more of along the line of "I need to nurture my split-soul so there is no point in healing up immediately."

Not sure if it happened in the current chapters but he actually regained consciousness in his main body a long time ago but he was still doing things in the world of gods with his split-soul.

Basically, he didn't need to heal up immediately since he needed to control his split-soul and make it grow into a being that can open up the crystalline protection of the world of gods (or whatever it translates to) from the inside. If not, even with a healthy body, he'd leave his body to sleep and just do things in the world of gods so... there wasn't really a point?

19. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his main body regained consciousness when he reached demi-god, due to the orgin force or laws, or something. not sure how. and think it doesn't make sense.
    As i think it was just coincidence, as it stated when he first split his soul, he had to get rid of all connections with it in order to make it a native of "god world". and that it would have to do it alone, with just the trusty AI chip by its side.

20. iCataclysm

iCataclysm [Sleepy Slime] [Skullie's Unwilling Pokemon no.2]

Reading List:
    Link
    He was basically the one controlling it though. Also he regained consciousness when his world of god (WoG) body started to use the law of devouring to devour the faith that was in the items of the gods. So yeah I think he basically healed to his peak by basically sleeping and messing around in the WoG