Japanese Parallel World Pharmacy (LN version)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by WhiteWolf42, Sep 12, 2017.

1. WhiteWolf42

WhiteWolf42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Parallel World Pharmacy
    Different World Pharmacy
    Isekai Yakkyoku
    異世界薬局
    Raw Link: I can provide the raws, just ask (5 LNs)
    NU Link: Doesn't exist
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I've read the web novel translation and so far, it is my most favorite novel. I don't know what others who've read it may think, but I really want to get the LN version translated. I really hope, someone is interested in picking this version up, although there aren't much changes. But I will glady provide the raws (also the beautiful illustrations).
    Description: A young pharmacologist and researcher in Japan died from overworking, and was reincarnated in a Medieval Parallel Europe.

He was reincarnated as a 10 year old apprentice to a famous Royal Court pharmacist, had attained an inhuman skills of ability to see through disease, material creation, and material destruction.

In a society in which dubious medical practice are rampant, price gouging through the monopoly of the pharmacist guild and good medicine isn’t available to the commoners.

He was recognized by the Emperor at that time and opened a Pharmacy at the corner of the town.

He will wipe out the fraud that has swept the world, and deliver to the commoners a truly effective medicine that was developed using present day pharmacology.

Thus the boy pharmacist will cheat by using his previous knowledge to create innovative medicines while helping the people of the parallel world, a story about living his new life to the fullest this time.

kavinh, vsukio, SoulZer0 and 4 others like this.
  2. BattleNoob

BattleNoob Founder of the NooB Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a huge coincidence since I'm reading the the very novel now and the manga

3. WhiteWolf42

WhiteWolf42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, you are reading it right now? Lucky you, that you understand the language. I also love reading the manga, but currently just 7 chapters are translated.

4. BattleNoob

BattleNoob Founder of the NooB Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh im a noob how could i read the raws when im a noob at that plus Im also reading the translated version 2

5. Claire Lilly

Claire Lilly ~Fairy of the Moon Blossom~

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhh, this is one of my most favorite (web)novel series I've read on NU! I just love it!!! I really, really hope someone will pick up the light novel version!!!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  6. Claire Lilly

Claire Lilly ~Fairy of the Moon Blossom~

Reading List:
    Link
  7. cboy123

cboy123 A Very Dirty Old Man

Reading List:
    Link
    BUMPING THIS ONE

8. Ianisomega

Ianisomega Well-Known Member