Have you been mindbroken in a dream?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ai chan, Sep 11, 2017.

1. yuzuki

yuzuki [sweet night] [plum blossoms]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not quite sure about "mindbreak", but I've had plenty of very scary dreams.

I can't remember them much at all, but I know for sure there are plenty of violent ones and some semi-sexual-related ones.

I say semi-sexual because I don't ever recall having an erotic dream -- mine are more so along the lines of suddenly realizing (in the midst of a completely unrelated plot) I'm only wearing a blanket or towel with nothing underneath at school, and proceed to semi-panicking about what should I do.

Yeah, usually my dreams don't make sense.

One moment there are robots chasing me and the next moment I'm trying to make a fried egg (I don't even know why) but failing even though I know how to make them just fine irl and the next moment I don't have pants.

Good for all of you(?) who have sensible dreams with actual plot.

AliceShiki likes this.
  2. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    *Remembers Some Dreams*

Wow, i'm really glad that this lifetime of mine right now seems a bit mellow than the one in my dreams.

It seems that in my dreams, i sometimes been born more as a girl than a guy. Most of which, i was either sold as a sex slave, being tentacled raped, gangbanged or some horrible than death. And some of the guy dreams are either been NTRed, turned as a girl(repeat process) or got into some BL relationship. So thats why my eyes seems dead...

3. Skullie

Skullie [Lonely][I want cat :(]

Reading List:
    Link
    My dreams are very hazy but some of them are very realistic. Sometime I can even control what I want to dream about by just imagining the event inside the dream and continue it. One time I didn't dream anything and woke up at 11 pm. I couldn't sleep so I decided to just immagine myself inside a story.......aka a Chinese story I read once (I fought the name and what the content of the dream, sorry). So, at first, I just start to daydream(night dream to be exact) the story and the next moment, my alarm rang and I woke up. It might not sound genuine but that's the overview of what happened to me a couple of months ago.

4. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    I only have dreams that make me go wtf when I wake up, and they end up being either a dejavu type of dream or the type that's showing me something i need in life or simply showing my repressed emotions which are rare...these days don't have much dreams

5. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Science has not progressed far enough to explain dreams in a logical and reasonable manner. From personal experience, I do not remember my dreams anymore since I don't try to write them down. I guess creativity has a part to play in dreams, since imagination has a big influence in what happens to someone in a dream.

Ai chan likes this.
  6. Flamemaster

Flamemaster [TheCakeIsALie][LordOfTheDivineFlame][ThePinkPuff]

Reading List:
    Link
    nope cause i forget those long dreams as soon as i wake up, i know it was a long dream but i don't remember the details of them, sometimes i do but I'm mostly busy in the morning so i quickly forget that as well, the dreams that which i do remember are those ones which are shorter and are in infinite loops, which are are harder to forget.

7. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, Ai-chan didn't realize that there were responses to this thread a couple of weeks ago. Anyhow, the story based on Ai-chan's mindbreak dream in the OP has finished being edited and can be read here.

https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3556917/

Now you can read how Ai-chan was defeated and collared in that dream.

Lapin and juniorjawz like this.
  8. SilverFeather

SilverFeather [Seeker of Yuri]•[Likes tomboys]

Reading List:
    Link
    Deep shit...

Well I think I have never been mindbroken in a dream, most of my dreams are pitch black, no images no pictures, no anything, not even a self if I wanted to say it, well sometimes I dreamed of events in the close future, or getting stuff I desired (Like getting that one 0.0001% chance drop)
    Although once in a while I dream relatively crazy stuff, like...
    Lets see it was third person pov, the dream's protagonist was a female, short relatively flat I can't really remember her hair color though, the world was filled with monsters and demihumans, however it was Earth (it was in the city where I live) the protagonist was into girls and went snu snu with some monster girls of varying races to the point that she had made a harem, by the end of the dream she got called by her mother(?) who seemed to be some sort of mad scientist, and after a scene change there was a foreshadow of a male monster planning to capture her or something, he seemed yandere for her tho, and after that I was forced to wake up and was left with a cliffhanger... damn it... it was a beautiful dream, now I am worried... did she manage to deal with the guy and live happy with her harem afterwards?! I want the continuation!!

9. Oburi_Rozu

Oburi_Rozu ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃReinedKahel( ̄∀ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes we get only pitch black dreams when we are physically tired and really need some sleep.

Englandismycity likes this.
  10. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    damn. 50+ years. quite the processing

11. Kudaranai

Kudaranai                                                   

Reading List:
    Link
    does laughing like a maniac count?

12. OriginalChaser

OriginalChaser Dying as a Human

Reading List:
    Link
    if you call constantly getting betrayed and killed in your dreams so often that you don't even trust people irl anymore as becoming mind broken then yes

side not: judging from that dream you need a hug @Ai chan!

AliceShiki and Ai chan like this.
  13. Rokuman_24

Rokuman_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wow itbwas really a rare case for that to happen in z person, i guess your brain was really working a lot while you we're sleeping.. But Because Dark magics are are concerned you we're under attacked by bad spirits..if you believe in them.

14. MrSplashy

MrSplashy Grey Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    AAAAAAAA I AM TOO EDGY. Stop this... AAA

Ai chan likes this.
  15. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    Couldnt remember last time had a dream, but i was mostly mindbroken after awake from certain dreams

16. eklok14

eklok14 Lvl 20 Corporate Slave

Reading List:
    Link
    I have recurring dreams of me falling down high places or getting chased by something and waking up when I get caught. Happens every couple months or so, especially during times I get stressed at work

17. Scarlett

Scarlett Your Own Personal Gal ^.<

Reading List:
    Link
    "Mind break"
    Mine was nightmare
    Still dreaming about my ex for the past 2 years

18. noob_slayer

noob_slayer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still dreaming about the grudge chasing me, and always freaks me up in the bed.