Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    That moment when you think the acting is 50-80% too real to exist. I wanted to castrate this man for her...:mad::cry::cry::cry: SYH, go eat spoiled noodles and die of diarrhea!!! A humiliating death for you!!!:cry::cry::cry:

2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope he's happy with his decision to leave SMQ alone :D. He already knew she was doing her best to drive a wedge between him and YWW with her 'reports', but he still went and trusted her first without asking YWW questions. He didn't even wait for XY's report before going and hurting the girl he 'loves'. Regret is just a little too late when she already has bruises. DV much? Must be a delight to marry this guy. I bet SMQ continues her merry existence afterwards for some other illogical reason and because the author needs her as a villain, so she can't have SYH getting rid of her just yet :D. Can't wait to see more of SMQ's tricks and more of SYH's abuse to YWW while she suffers in silence like a small white rabbit (even if she's acting, those bruises are real, yo).

a_b, Kalione, Hae_UNa and 7 others like this.
  3. MysticDreams

MysticDreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally having the awful feeling that SMQ is going to stick around til the end even though it's totally incomprehensible that she manages to pop up again each timeo_O:mad:. NXL 2.0 :censored:

ludagad likes this.
  4. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I'm pissed, I'm still thinking about how MC hasn't taken a knife and stabbed SYH in the 7 years of her abuse. Yeah, an abuse victim wouldn't have the guts, but I want that much guts in my MC >_>;; Anyway, got me thinking whether sweet ol' grandma will see the bruises and how she'd react. Bet it wouldn't cross her mind to help MC get away from her psycho grandson. Since he's so pitiful for having insomnia, and the temper isn't really him, and give him another chance he's a nice boy. In the real world, MC will end up dead one day while everyone will have pushed her there, and she'll just be another stat in the newspapers.

Edit: Still pissed. Like, he can't control his temper cause he can't sleep, but he can control just how much to choke her so she won't die? Yeah, I totally see him misjudging the intricacy of choking one day. Anyway, he did sleep earlier that same day, so what's his excuse for not thinking clearly and waiting for the second report first? Especially as he already realized a few chapters ago how SMQ manipulated her reports to him before, in order to put MC in a bad light. Conveniently forgotten?

annkanni, alexfilia and Fuyuneko like this.
  5. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she did try to stab him, but she failed or would she even be allowed near knives and other sharp object after she threatened to kill herself in the previous life?

ML's behavior is wrong, but I think it would take more than one night of sleep for ML's brain to be normal after a lifetime of sleep deprivation. Lol, probably conveniently forgotten. At this point, I have to wonder if author actually wants the readers to like ML.

And there just inconsistencies with people's behavior because the author is writing this as she goes. For example, we're told that by the end of MC's captivity, she scared of light and crowds, but we don't see any signs of this at the beginning of the story and a few chapters earlier she held ML's hand because she was scared of the dark.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Shikha, Kalione, Hae_UNa and 6 others like this.
  6. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting to see how SYH is gonna revenge in YWW stead. Well, the guy is so bloody creepy right, SMQ ought to suffer in his wrath.
    It's good that SYH spoils YWW with his riches but trust? I just realized how little trust he had for her.
    Banzai YWW! First step to conquering his trust achieved.
    Then again it's understandable. Since YWW had been rebelling him for 2 years. Now that she suddenly turned warmer, he'd be suspicious of her. (Pfft-- Anybody would.)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Kalione, Fieyy-Qa and Nanashy like this.
  7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    At least she starting to fully manipulate this guy.

ravenjaz and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  8. annkanni

annkanni Membrum Bene Notum

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this is the last time SYH hurts YWW. :notlikeblob:

Nanashy and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  9. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobxd::blobxd::blobxd::blobwoah: Me too.

Lazy hypocrite and annkanni like this.
  10. annkanni

Reading List:
    Link
    Was thinking, compared to her dead-end existence over the last two years, YWW has made significant progress towards reversing her future in the last two weeks. Hope she soldiers on. :blobhero:

Miaka_Mei and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  11. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's like watching a mouse stuck in a maze, and instead of bumping or trying to jump over the walls, it has finally figured out how to navigate the maze. But it's still closed in a maze... I hate the ML full force though. At this point, nothing in his past or future will be able to make me like him. It's a lost cause. So I'm only hoping he treats MC well and helps her out from now on, instead of raping and abusing like in the past life.

JimmyFalcon, Hae_UNa, Nanashy and 2 others like this.
  12. annkanni

Reading List:
    Link
    The author wrote SYH as the polar opposite of LTX using the same premise (there's no one else but the MC) for whatever reason. :rolleyes:

SYH VERSION
    YWW instantly felt pain, she could not think of anything. She could only unconsciously murmur, “Why… Why me…. Si Yehan……. Why must it be me….”
    "Because, only you."

(WHILE RAPING YWW)

LTX VERSION
    Ning Xi looked up with a gentle gaze towards the gloomy man, "Lu Tingxiao, actually you don’t have to be like this. What was that sentence again? It's a big ocean out there, you should go out and explore for yourself. Who knows? You might meet a girl you like even more."
    Lu Tingxiao spoke up before she could finish, "Ning Xi, there is no one else, you’re my ocean, my whole world."
    (ANXIOUSLY RUSHED TO HIS OFFICE AND HURRIEDLY EXPLAINED ABOUT THE ALBUM, IT'S HIS PARENTS WHO WANT HIM TO GO ON BLIND DATES BUT HE'S NOT GOING EVEN IF EVERYTHING IS ALREADY ARRANGED)

Don't know how the author will steer SYH to redeem himself. Hope SYH bulldozes that maze for good.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  13. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually understand him trusting her because she always set up the mc and he knows this so he thought it happen again

14. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I'll behave like I'm sold to this "acting" scene. But please don't forget no acting is groundless most of the great actors have their share of traumatic experiences that feed their acting, or they destroy their life to get the perfect acting like Heath Ledger

Hae_UNa likes this.
  15. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I might start rooting for SMQ soon... I want her to get together with SYH. I want him to treat her the same way he treats YWW (treat her like a queen on his good days, but restrict her like a python around its victim, watch all her moves, have her followed, doubt her at every step, and other escalating behavior typical for abusers, ending up in choking her, threatening her life, confining her, etc). And YWW looking on from the sides and thinking 'You two deserve each other. Wish you happiness.' and then go abroad for college, set up her business, find a lover and live a healthy and fulfilling life, while those two destroy each other with time.

I know it's wishful thinking heh. But it pisses me off that SMQ gets such a nice treatment from the ML, while he treats MC like crap. Like, he doesn't actually love her, right? I'd be able to accept that if he doesn't love her, doesn't even like her. She's just a toy or a pet to him. It's an owner getting angry that the toy doesn't behave, so he throws it against the wall, but then puts it back together since he can't have it broken, since it's his thing. Okay, I'm just waiting for the next chapters to see how he reacts. But I' not expecting much at this point.

Shikha, Elliana, a_b and 8 others like this.
  16. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the Ml realizes his mistakes and lets the mc go ...the mc ends up with his cousin intead \o/

ludagad likes this.
  17. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, the cousin is too girly for my tastes (I mean behavior, not looks). I'd be fine with having no romance here, or late romance with some other dude from the states who helps her rise in the business world and acts as a partner to her.

alexfilia likes this.
  18. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recommend having so much hopes on the cousin he I from the same gene pool with that creepy guy, he might have a horrific side too.

19. annkanni

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind noona romances, but can't imagine them ending up together. ;)

Wishful thinking twist: SYH is not the ML. The real ML will appear in later chapters and behave more like Gong Sang Mo. :love:

That's possible. :eek:

a_b, Nanashy, ludagad and 2 others like this.
  20. Miaka_Mei

Miaka_Mei Researcher

Reading List:
    Link
    Whuttt wicked! I like your idea. That'd be the best revenge. Mwahahahah too bad I can't give u double likes

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    a_b and ludagad like this.