The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    indeed :hmm: what a fortuitous name :hmm:

2. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, daomei for unlucky. ur the one who used him in a one sided bl relationship tho so i was wondering if maybe all the danmei had gotten to u :blobpeek:

Gav and IzKir like this.
  3. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the emot's you put into the story really adds to it. I love them

4. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have plans that both Enlai and Wanyong end up with harems.

For one, Enlai likes girls as is foreshadowed in a previous post and for another he was too traumatized by living in that brothel before Cang Qiong bought him to ever want to have sex with a guy.

Nekura, wraven881 and IzKir like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, last question.
    Will any of these sets do? Or do you want to keep the white set?
    A.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    or
    B.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

or
    C.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Nekura likes this.
  6. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    They remind me of what they could actually look like before the whole fatal frame series happened :blobxd:

Redo likes this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS FATAL FRAME SERIES :blobwoah:
    Explain.

8. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh A is actually very nice. Me likey.

Google-fu has enlightened me and I shall stay very far away from that.

IzKir likes this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Right, claim noted, claim on white set erased, I shall be noting your claim on set a for the discord apartment manager rp. XD

Nekura likes this.
  10. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Love that grin from G :blobowoevil_horns:

Gav likes this.
  12. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    emoji reaction: :blobunsure::hmm::blobconfused:
    text reaction: there's a discord for this thread??????

Nekura likes this.
  13. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of rp-ing when will that happen exactly? Just asking since i'm rarely on discord

Nekura likes this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I did post it. wPvZTjb is the discord server we are in.
    The meatbun is one of the GMs and Izkir is the one in charge of scheduling the rps.

15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT-Huang Enlai
    Enlai had no idea what to do with all the marriage proposals he had gotten from the families of some of the rescued girls. He also had no idea what to do with the approbation of the families, much less the adoring looks on the faces of those women in question, given some of the women he rescued were actually older than he was.

That bastard had been operating for a long time, after all, and even if his victims tended to be mostly among the poor members of the populace, and generally didn't last long, the girls still tended to get his attention when they were fifteen or whenever he caught sight of them.

The male victims who had been healed and were still valued by their families had tried to move on with their lives, and some had proposed to women and gotten married.

Some of the victims had set up a correspondence and visited each other constantly for support. Some of those had even gotten married to each other, as they felt that no one else would understand them.

Some of the victims avoided each other.

Some of the victims... mostly women though there were more than a few men who also could not deal with anything that reminded them of their suffering... had become shut-ins.

All of the people who had been rescued had traumatic flashbacks at the sight of anything that had been used to torment them. Some of the people had ravenously eaten until they were sick, because the man starved them. Then they had to be nursed back to health after vomiting up everything they ate and in the end there had been meal plans limiting them to eating soups, broths, porridges, congees, teas and mildly sweetened herbal infusions for the first two months and then small portions in small meals at evenly spaced intervals to get their mental states and guts ready to digest solid food in normal portions again.

And all of them looked to Enlai as their savior, so that meant that they clung to him as he had been the first light in their darkness. Several had wanted to kowtow their gratitude and he had stopped them fearing it would make their conditions worse.

Their bodies had fully recovered, their limbs and other body parts had been returned to them in some cases, but their minds had not recovered and would need time to deal.

Musicians who had lost their limbs and had them restored, for instance, practiced frantically, only relaxing when their skills were seen to be as good as they had always been.

Mingyu and Mingzhu for example, always had incense burned, and brightly colored lanterns in their rooms for night lights to remind them that they were safe.

Those who could manage to get it, or rather had been close enough to Enlai during the rescue to catch his scent, tended to burn that blend of Qing Jing incense or scented oil.

Mingyu and Mingzhu slept with the jewel beetle wings that had fallen from Enlai's robes under their pillows or in their hands or wore them on ribbons as amulets, and with their instruments close to hand.

All of this made Enlai uncomfortable. He was only sixteen, and this adoration was far too much to place on his shoulders, he felt. And some of them wanted to marry him?!

Wasn't that a bit much?!

He had turned to Shifu for answers. Shifu had placed a hand on his shoulder and said,"Infatuation and hero worship doesn't last and is a risky basis to build a marriage on. Friendship, true, lifelong friendship, does last. So. Make friends with the girls who want to marry you. Right now, they see you as some kind of bodhisattva or war god come to save them. Get to know them, talk with them, visit them at their homes.

See if you can trust and like them.

If they worry about paltry things like losing their looks or fertility, I can brew something to help with that, but personal and emotional compatibility is important in any marriage or relationship and being hasty ruins futures. Right now, they're being hasty because they feel trapped or afraid and are clinging to you because you are safe. Give them the time, space and help to heal before they can make any big decisions."

Well. That... sounded reasonable. More to the point, it gave him the time to see if he himself was willing to be married.

He had always liked girls and always intended to get married anyway. It was just... a lot earlier than he had originally planned for?

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT- Chen Wanyong
    Liu Mingyan was surprisingly easy to talk to, once she had managed to ascertain that he really was just trying to avoid his ex.

For one, the idea that he had started by mentioning he was avoiding his ex made her more interested in getting to know him, because apparently everyone else just wanted to know how she looked like under the veil.

Wanyong was the first person whose reason to meet with her wasn't her appearance. Plus, secret sorrows apparently made women more interested in men. Or so she said over her tea.

Of course, before that, to test him, she'd taken off her veil.

He'd stared at her dumbstruck for a moment before snapping out of it and turning his attention to drinking his tea and checking for angry Liu Qingge.

Perhaps the man was watching from the ceiling? He glanced suspiciously upward. No. No enraged Liu Qingge.

How strange. It was rather unusual not to have him barging in like this. Or maybe he was just inured to it.

She really was gorgeous, but then so was her brother and frankly, he'd seen Liu Qingge's face far too often as it was, mostly because the man kept barging into his master's home in earlier years.

Seeing one of the two Liu siblings in such an unflattering light constantly had done wonders in insulating Wanyong from the attractions and charms of the second.

Of course the fact that he'd apparently snapped out of it instead of bursting into poetry like scholars often did and following her around with his eyes constantly or whatnot already made him a step above the boys she normally ended up being annoyed by.

Instead, he dealt with the problem by apologizing for getting her entangled in his crazy master's bad ideas. He had no idea how his master had even gotten her to agree to come here, but he was preemptively sorry for it anyway. In advance.

Naturally she was amused by this and the topic turned to his master's other crazy ideas. Like the flying boats. She wanted to ride one.

He pointed out that didn't her brother have a flying sword? The boats did a lot more swooping and looping in midair but it was essentially the same thing.

She grinned and said that was the whole point.

Ah. So she was one of those people. The ones who liked the loops.

In his case, Wanyong preferred the straightforward movements of a flying sword to the loops, but to each their own.

Eventually the conversation turned to her brother. Or rather her brother and his crazy master. Liu Mingyan shipped them. Actually, she shipped them and Yue. In various permutations.

She also shipped Heiying and Aoguang, and Aoguang with Sun Jin and Wu Gui with Heiying and Sun Jin with her brother's disciple, Daomei. And apparently him with some guy he kept beating up from Bai Zhan peak.

What the hell.

That such a beautiful girl could hide a rotten core.. that someone so elegant was a member of the fujoshi fanclub. It made him hurt deep inside.

Lady, why do you even?!

Wait, no, why was he even upset about this? He should be getting sweet vengeance on Shifu! Sweet vengeance!

"Lady, I'll tell you everything I remember about all the times your brother barged into Qing Jing if you'll help me avoid my ex and stop shipping me with men. Please."

He was a desperate man here, okay?!

"Also, Heiying is totally straight and Wu Gui intends to revive his clan. But you may be right about Sun Jin, we're still not sure."

Hey, he had to get that out there. Heiying would never forgive him if he didn't. Aoguang... half the time he thought Aoguang didn't like anyone. At all.

Poor Sun Jin should have known better than to drag Daomei around at all hours, so he got thrown under the wheels for the sake of the rest of the peak.

"Also, Shifu said I have to tell you that he tops, okay? He says he wouldn't trust your brother to do it right, so he'd never bottom for that guy."

Her giggles were evil. Eeeeeeeeviiiiiiiil.

17. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *rambunctious laughter*

Nekura likes this.
  18. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a SWEET LOVEABLE BUN (who happens to have castration-fu)

Nekura and Gav like this.
  19. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I am aware I responded to the posts backwards. Tried to go back and add a quote on my phone and phone did not agree.
    THANKS FOR THE MEALS!:cookie::cookie::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::X3:

Nekura likes this.
  20. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think i missed a couple of posts. Are you still posting them on a seperate doc or am i just gonna have to go through the pages of the thread