NUF truth!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by maskedcerf, May 7, 2016.

?

do you know who is main?

1. no

42.9%
  2. NO

50.0%
  3. are you a [Fragment]

28.6%
  4. are you an "outsider"

35.7%
  5. do you think that I am a god?

57.1%
  6. you wanna join the pervert brotherhood

7.1%
  7. little dragon = maskedcerf (maskedcerf and lil dragon agree on the fact that thats a lie)

28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    the story i'm gonna tell y'all is a truth that the current leader of NUF may try to hide with the help of his minion but eventualy someone else will sacrifice himself to provide the people of NUF with The truth.
    and thats why, I, Maskedcerf also Hailed as the Perverted God leader of the lawless thread(http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/what-is-madness.1874/) of NUF will take some time to write what may be my last word here!

some might not believe but at least i would have done my duty as a man by dying for the truth!

years ago in our own world a young human was discovered with a special talent.
    i will refer to "it" with him but keep in mind that "it" might also be a girl and even if "it" has a man name if it's a girl then that just mean that it's parents had bad taste!
    in our world a lot of human showed talent above our understanding.

there is a man who never sleep, a man who can eat metals an digest them or even a man who can make his own skin harder! the one who don't believe me can look on the internet, it will prove that i'm only telling the truth!

this man talent seemed basic at first, he was able to do multiple things at once because his brain had an amazing processing ability.
    after displaying his talent to the world some secret agencies began to grow interested in the man.
    two years later the man died in a weird manner, his corpse was never found the only thing proving his death was some blood on a knife, the case was quickly closed because nothing was able to prove that the man was still alive.
    in some dark appartement Antony was sitted on a chair, after being kidnapped he was forced to help a secret agency planning mission, aside from all of his restriction his life was quite comfortable but he was still on the verge of mentaly breaking!
    the mission he coordinated had to do with assassination, human organ, torture, ect... sometime he had to tell to one agent that he had to torture another or sometime he had to tell them to rape or kill chilidren to be able to enter some closed society.
    his mind in all his cleverness never had the possibility of reaching insanity for insanity is but false wisdom.
    unable to go insane but seeing himself becoming more twisted everydays, he... one day... finaly broke!

the man know as agent AN was not able to continue this road any longer, his boss shouted at him "AN, AGENT AN *SLAP* AGENT AN CALM DOWN!!!*
    The man who had now become a laughing maniac didn't even care one bit, the agency choose to drug him to make him have a long sleep to heal his mind, it worked....... only partly!

the agent AN was not the same he continued to work but would occasionaly talk to himself but strangely his ability to do multiple things at once seemed strenghtened.
    with the advencement of technologies five years ago AN entered a capsule connecting him to a computer making him able to use his ability fully!
    but the agent AN was not alone anymore, he created a self who was like the previous him and said
    "So i am AN? the its only natural that my other half will be called @Tony "

the view of this old him always managed to warm his hearth and helped him to keep going.
    but @Tony was lonely in the mind of AN and used his ability to do multiple things at once to create four personality who would always be with him, loyal and doing everythings in order to please him.
    those four gardian are also know as @FlowingSong , @Satan , @Lachiel and @Jesus !

with time more personality were created, the stronger the personality the earlier they created an account on NUF but i need to remind you that this dosn't apply to the gard of @Tony .
    also you probably noticed that some were not active anymore or were even never active?
    those are the defeated, they might come back one day when their strengh recovered but until then they will stay lifeless.

so the innocent @Tony needed a way to be able to keep trace of what the other personality were doing in order to entertain him.
    he first created NU in order to please the other personality and attract "outsider" and after created NUF to be able to watch how they all interacted with each other, sometime the [Main] fuse a bit with @Tony creating what is called "madness time" afterward @Tony get rid of the madness fragment by injecting it in the other personalities who are then called [Fragment] (for exemple I am a [Fragment]) then show a behavior that would be called strange.

as the forum grew @Tony desire to hide his condition grew, he began to strictly forbide the [Fragment] who were the only one who might leak the information to say anything about it while allowing some of the slip in order not to raise suspicion.
    but putting a leash on us [Fragment] make us suffer because we must contain that berserk power called [MadF] .
    because of this sometime some [Fragment] explode and create thread like my for the lolicon of NU (http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/for-the-lolicon-of-nu.1008/ )

THIS is the truth about NUF that i tried writing with my meager skill.
    also know that [Main] have an account on NUF and that he is ALWAYS watching us, ALWAYS!!

even I don't have the balls to tell [Main]'s account

thanks to @Pie , @Professor Charles Francis Xavier and my lovely @ABMAINA for their help .
    i had a fun time here, lets , just hope that our overlord @Tony won't erase me for releasing the truth

2. Little Dragon

Little Dragon I does what I likes and I likes what I do

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. Average conspiracy thread.

3. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    @maskedcerf
    Haha! The Truth! Finally it is Revealed!!
    image.gif
    Tony Right Now:
    image.jpeg

Risus, Random, Mikey and 4 others like this.
  4. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    As one of the researchers I can validate this and little dragon is one of them....

maskedcerf likes this.
  5. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    It really did I can attest to that

maskedcerf likes this.
  6. Azusky

Azusky Gazing At Moonlight | 50 Shades of Blue

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to knock it. But at least once a week there is a @Tony conspiracy thread... just kinda bored(?) of it now.

coveted likes this.
  8. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like you answered it yourself.

maskedcerf likes this.
  9. NoxDobber

NoxDobber 『Resident Dark God』

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Enigma likes this.
  10. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't a Tony conspiracy it's a nuf conspiracy difference in scope

11. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    image.jpeg
    When the Truth finally comes out:
    image.gif

ElTorroLoco likes this.
  12. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    I can neither confirm nor deny this.

ElTorroLoco and Enigma like this.
  13. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    ElTorroLoco likes this.
  14. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thing.

15. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    seriously?

16. Satan

Satan Yes

Reading List:
    Link
  17. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Against. If there is a popular cause I have to pick the side that is in the minority. It's how I live my life.

19. maskedcerf

maskedcerf DCLXVI

Reading List:
    Link
    what post are you talking about? i never wrote that ;)

20. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

Random and maskedcerf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.