Spoiler Heaven's Blessing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fiorisi, Aeli, kiara8 and 4 others like this.
  2. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG BING-GE! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUUU XD
    Well, LBH's more like Bing-mei so it would've looked strange to try and draw serious art with a teary-eyed ghost in the picture lol
    Somewhat resembles Saitama/One Punch Man though, so that's pretty badass.

WWX and HC on the other hand, are such excellent eye-candy. LOOK AT THEIR BISHIE-NESS *q*

Kittsune, scriptor, Ami and 2 others like this.
  3. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now im curious about HC's height :3 WWX is 180cm, he has to be taller than him.

4. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm laughing so hard at the idea of monk!Bing-mei, because you usually send a Buddhist monk or cultivator to deal with 'evil.'

...either Bing-mei's in disguise or he's too busy pouting at being separated from Shizun to cooperate like the other two. :blobxd:

Fiorisi, Kittsune, kly and 2 others like this.
  5. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha enough of bullying Bing-mei
    Time to act like a real man :blobowoevil:
    FB_IMG_1504017193475.jpg

6. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    YAY BING-MEI IS NO LONGER A MONK

did Shizun tell him to man up from the sidelines lol

OMG the eye candy *drools*

Lunnear, Kittsune, kly and 3 others like this.
  7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, Baike Baidu is amazing.

They have the heights for Scum Villain characters (probably because it's finished). Here's the info for comparison with HB~

LBH: 188 cm (Shizun, what did you feed this kid. And don't tell me it's love)
    SQQ: 184 cm
    LQG: 186 cm
    YQY: 187 cm

8. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol BingHe's height is the same as LWJ OxO

Fiorisi, Pretty Yunita, kly and 2 others like this.
  9. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Busy busy with classes and the mountain of assignments that accompany them orz. Here are the summaries for ch 71-73. I probably don’t have any more time for long ver. of spoilers after this but I wanted to, at the very least, cover ch 72-73…hahaha;;;

-MC pays a visit to GS, the monks and nuns who witness his arrival were blown away.
    -GS face palms and makes everyone leave to chat with MC privately.
    -While normally, people who’ve ascended aren’t supposed to personally meet and interact with humans without permission, MC can actually converse with GS w/o penalty.
    -GS deliberately did not allow for MC to find out about YA’s situation.
    -MC isn’t truly supposed to meddle in the affairs of humans, being the heavenly offical that he is. He’s esp. not supposed to appear and interact with humans.
    -GS warns MC that GS’s seen his future and it’s completely dark. MC doesn’t pay it too much attention if any at all.
    -GS reveals that it’s not like the emperor hasn’t tried to alleviate the issue before, but the results haven’t shown much improvement.
    -MC heads to take a look at YA’s situation himself.
    -It’s is terribly hot, the sun radiating with such torrid heat. YA is in terrible shape.
    -MC’s trying his best to come up with good plans but they are either unfeasible or risky with no assured positive result. He doesn’t want to give up though and so, goes off to deliberate on the issue.

@ Tai Cang Shan, Crown Prince’s Peak. Travellers aren’t supposed to stop and stay so everyone had been asked to leave the mountain and the temple there already. Inside the XL palace-turned-temple(?), around a thousand nuns/monks remained and were conducting a sutra chanting session in the late evening. GS + his assistants were presiding over their activities, seated on the side of the 50 feet tall golden image/statue’s foot.

In the Crown Prince’s palace hall, both sides of the room had been arranged with blessing lamps from the floor up to the ceiling. MC drops from outta the sky, floating down as light as a feather onto the praying platform, coincidentally right in front of his God image.

With a wave of his hand, MC flattens the place with a gust of fresh wind. Countless lamps were spinning as they rose gently into the air. With the lights blurring, one by one, the nuns/monks lifted their heads gaping in wonder* as faint murmurs began to spread.

actually, it was said that they clicked their tongue in wonder but that idiom sounds a little strange in english so I tweaked it a bit. Bottom line: everyone was amazed and astonished etc. at the spectacle.
    GS had initially knocked against his closed eyes, paralysed in his seat before abruptly opening them, calling it a day and shooing everyone away.

All the nuns and monks got up and withdrew. Although the remaining 3 GS assistants were unable to see MC’s true form/body, they figured out quickly that someone had just descended and so retreated together with the rest, closing the large shrine doors on the way out. Smart lads.

The moment those tall doors shut, MC opened his mouth, impatient, “GS, were you aware of the YA drought issue? It seems there wasn’t any such news over at Imperial father’s side, has any matters come from the royal court? Or is he not clear about the details of the situation?"

Heavenly officials mustn't personally meet humans face-to-face or make their presence to be felt without explicit permission, however, only certain people were an exception to this. More specifically, the GS, a high-ranked religious leader whom practised Daoism. These scholars/senior ministers of profound skills acquired through religious practice were the equivalent of heavenly officials residing in the secular world as ambassadors, therefore, MC could directly converse with GS. That “Within the Crown Prince’s palace hall, kowtowing is not allowed” rule was precisely through the GS’s mouth that MC had borrowed to relay his words down to his worshippers.

MC originally assumed that there might have been some unusual situation to have fully occupied GS’s attention and time that he had no way of dealing with YA’s disastrous situation. Or perhaps that the emperor was not at all aware of how critical the situation had already become ’til it’s reached the point of people dying. But GS is really chill, “The emperor’s been fine, nothing big has happened, and in regards to YA’s calamity, he is also well-aware.”

MC: “Then why aren’t I hearing father making blessing prayers for YA whenever he visits here? How come he doesn’t even mention a single sentence?”

Even though MC’s on bad terms with his father all year round, he also understands thoroughly, the emperor truly isn't a muddle-headed monarch. Even if he’s conceited as the Son of Heaven and attaches heavy importance on respect to seniors from juniors, he would never go as far as to be indifferent to victims.

GS: This isn’t the fault of the emperor, it was I who suggested to let him and the empress not to raise the issue of YA when praying for blessings.”

“… …”

MC: “Why?”

GS: “Because there’s no use.”

MC: “Why say it’s no use?”

MC: “So what you’re saying is, because I’m a military god, it’s not involved with droughts at all. Hence, mentioning this matter to me has no use? But have you forgotten already? I’m not only a military god, I am also XL’s Crown Prince. My citizens are currently caught deeply in difficult circumstances, suffering, how can I possibly sit back and watch indifferently?”

MC: “Right now, the matter of vital importance is to reduce and medically treat the YA victims. I’ll trouble you to advise to father on my behalf not to embellish/decorate those temples & shrines anymore. There are too many palace halls for Crown Prince throughout the country from top to bottom that I don’t need at all. Furthermore, those golden images/statues can be smelt down completely and allocated to the disaster relief fund. To the western side of YA experiencing the water shortage and drought, a river can be dug out and the water drawn from the eastern side over for irrigating the farm crops, nourishing the land… …”

GS shakes his head, murmuring, “Too early, too early.”

MC: “What are saying is too early?”

GS: “Why I had said you ascended too early, do you understand now? It’s because your citizens still have not all died out.”

MC: “GS! What… What kind of wards are you saying? Why would you say… Why would you say that it’s because my citizens still have not all died out?!”

GS: “You’re already a god, yet you’re unable to forget about your identity as a mortal, not getting involved with the mundane world is to the benefit of both sides. However, even though powerless anyway, within that body you are only a total mess in the end/muddled and completely collapsing.”

MC is seated on the god platform, GS is standing off stage. Evidently, it is MC who is overlooking GS, yet when GS said these words, only it seemed GS was the one to be from up, up high instead.

MC: “How am I powerless? As long as I go do something, there’ll definitely be reciprocation^. Able to save one life is still one life. Even if it turns out I only save one person, it’s still better than being unconcerned. In the event that you are unwilling to act on my behalf and convey to father, then in that case, I’ll go find him myself.”

^as in, his efforts will be returned such that it reflects in the result where ideally, the situation is completely resolved.

GS: “Come back! Do you know why heavenly officials must not show themselves in front of ordinary people as they wish? Naturally, there is a reason for him to set down this rule hundreds and thousands of years ago. Do act foolishly!”

MC: “Then what can I do? I can’t do this, I can’t do that. GS, at present, many people are dying on my land! Isn’t it exactly because gods are able to rescue the common people that they are known as gods? If I cannot appear at this time, then at what time am I able to appear?! For what meaning have I ascended?!”

GS: “Crown Prince, (sigh), Crown Prince. Do you know what I have seen/foreseen?”

Calming down in a flash, MC sat down once more, “Please say.”

GS fixed his eyes on him, “I’ve seen your future, (it’s) a scene** of pitch-blackness.”

MC did not look away, “You’ve perhaps seen wrong. I only love to wear white.”

**counter word for scenarios but also used to refer to a sheet/strip of cloth. LOL MC you smart-alec.

GS: “I’m afraid you’re unable to save your citizens, and instead, you’ll be dragged down the the god altar by your citizens.”

MC: “My citizens aren’t that sort, they can distinguish between right and wrong. If I’m unable to save them, there’s no meaning itself for me to stay on the god altar.”

After a long while, GS sighed, “Although it can’t be said your father is correct, he’s not wrong either. You’ve requested to allocate funds for disaster relief but actually, it’s not that your father hasn’t already set aside funds however, you can see how that result turned out. You’ve asked for a river to be dug to draw water, then you should go look at that river yourself, see if it’s capable (for channelling water etc).”

MC nods, “Got it. Thank you very much, GS.”

After leaving Tai Cang Shan, he headed straight towards the west, arriving at the city of YA of XL country.

Over the past twenty years, MC has never felt the sun could be this mortally scorching. Setting his first step on this land, he soon felt the parched heat was difficult to endure, the air itself appeared to distort/shimmer. Searing sun overhead, the earth had become chapped, split and crumbled into lumps of soil etc. On the roadside, there was a deep trench that appeared initially as a river channel, however, due to the drought, the black riverbed was releasing a peculiar fishy stench. Walking for a long, long time, he did not come across a single field of farmland even once. Perhaps they were there, but he couldn’t make out at all what they originally were for anymore.

MQ and FX reach MC. MQ informs MC on the info he’s gathered.

Turns out, in the past one to two years the entire western side of the country have been experiencing a water shortage and this year, the situation has burst out. YA is the most critical, river has dried up, no rain falling so plants cannot be grown. The wealthy are a bit more better-off, having money, they can access water and food from distant areas. However, a vast majority of the wealthy have moved their whole families to the east. The remaining people are the poor and the ones who cannot run.

MC asks why YA is still in such grave conditions even when his father has tried to help and has ordered for funds to be allocated?

MQ says something along the lines that while the money is being allocated, as it’s handed down from the emperor’s hands, by the time it reaches the people there isn’t any of the funds remaining for them. He’s implying that the officials (“wood-boring pests”) etc are embezzling the money that’s supposed to help the victims.

MC is furious and wants to bring out all the “wood-boring pests” out to light and destroy them.

MQ reminds MC that it’s not his duty, heavenly officials mustn’t get involved in the problems of the secular world etc etc. Moreover, this is to just treat the symptoms and not the root cause.

FX pipes in, saying that the main cause for this disaster is water and its lack thereof. And guesses correctly that MC had probably asked the GS on his behalf to request that the emperor dig a river to the west from the east’s to share the water, didn’t he?

MC shook his head in affirmative, “I was just telling GS this plan.”

FX: “And what did GS say?”

MC: “… …”

MC: “He roughly said that couldn’t be done. But, I found out just now that it’s not really feasible. To transfer the water, that requires digging a river out in advance. Yet, to dig a river, it would need to recruit people for the manual labor along with many years. In addition, it’s a waste of manpower and resources that can’t afford to be squandered.”

FX nods, “Indeed, water from afar cannot quench nearby fire^.”

^Long-term solution doesn’t solve an urgent issue. Very apt idiom considering the issue truly is talking about water and considering MC’s initial idea… lol

MC’s stubborn and doesn’t want to just let things unfold and brings up that there’s a newly ascended rain master who’s very reclusive. He wants to see if it’s possible to visit him and ask the rain master using rainfall to lead water from the east to west.

MQ tells MC not to, it’s not a good idea because in fact, the whole of the country has been lacking water for the past two years. It’s just that the east relies on the sea, skipping over the rivers and lakes so it’s not too obvious and at this time, there are no calamities. But the bodies of water’s volumes and level of rainfall, compared to the past, have all deceased by a lot.

Also, MC’s not too chummy with all the other heavenly officials and such because since he’s ascended, he hasn’t gone out of his way to greet and gift presents to them etc. MC also treats everyone equally so no one’s closer to him than another so it’d be strange for him to single out somebody at this time.

MQ continues to hammer his point home further, saying that by doing this, it’s not guaranteed to save everybody. All the while, the chances of a drought occurring in the east are increased. Not a good idea.

Given that the east has nearly 3 times greater a population than in the west, were a drought to strike in the east, innumerable deaths would result, even graver than in YA.

MC realises the meaning behind GS’s earlier words, telling him that the emperor has made a choice to preserve the larger population of people.

Throughout the journey, MC has seen the eyes of the starving and dying people. Everyone’s skin was dark as leather, men and children with bare torsos, chest with rib bones sticking out very distinctly. All the women’s faces deathly, eyes godless. Nobody wants to move, neither do they have the energy to do so. Everything emits the stink of death.

MC tells MQ and FX to stay here and try to transport as much water as possible to here. He’s leaving to contemplate further.

But MC is a military god. Even if he was a water god, it’s not like he can magic water out of nothing. If you can’t solve the root of the problem, this is not the way to go on with. In the end, it’s like using a cup of water to extinguish the cart of burning firewood.

-MC actually goes back to the imperial palace in the capital.
    -He’s hidden witness to his parents’ conversation and realises that his father is also worried and thinking of him. MC feels ashamed for not visiting his parents more.
    -MC departs the palace, standing around outside when it starts to rain quite heavily. Some travellers passing through nearby make a dash for it.
    -Those same people, unaware of his identity, notice MC and give him an umbrella.
    -MC holding an umbrella, sights a nearby tiny temple.
    -This humble temple can hardly be called one. No donation box, no images and only an ugly/crudely made sculpture of him with some plates of food offerings fruits left out for him.
    -Within, MC sees freshly plucked white blossoms have been inserted into the hole of the sculpture’s left fist to cover up the gap.
    -Suddenly, there is a surge of rapid footsteps close by. A young teen around 12-13 years old, dressed in dirty clothes, a dirty bandage covering half his face bursts in. In his hands are freshly plucked white blossoms preciously guarded within the cupped palms.

my… my heart… … //clutches chest and keels over.

Tell me if this works, please? Or if it doesn't work?? I'm experimenting, you see;;;
    Ch 72 (long ver.)

-MC secretly observes the teen who’s come bearing pretty, white blossoms
    -A bit of an altercation happens when a group of youngsters pass by, see mini-ML and decide it’s a great idea to pick on the poor kid.
    -MC breaks up the fight with some intense wind generated by his sleeve-flapping that scare those whipper-snappers away.
    -MC maintains his hidden status by doing this.
    -MQ and FX receive their summons and go off to fetch MC.
    -MC leaves the parasol he’d been hanging on to by ML huddled in the corner.
    -ML notices the umbrella and immediately gives chase, calling out to MC.
    -FX’s impressed by how quick to the uptake ML is.
    -ML pleads to MC to answer his q’s.
    -MC, in the form that ML can’t see anymore, manages to convey his reply as a faint, disembodied voice before being bustled away by FX and MQ who are…resigned to him.

Ch 73 (long ver.)

Aaaaaand here's some quick bullet points covering ch 74-79.
    (Latest chapter as of right now is 88. Waiting for 89. - Things get tough for MC;; )
    - FX and MQ are baffled by how MC can just so easily tell someone to live for him.
    - MC argues that what he did was worked because when the three loo down at tiny-ML, he’s eating the food offerings.
    - Anyways, MC makes a visit to the eccentric rain god. Rain god teaches MC a way of making it rain in YA, but warns him that it would consume a lot of power to summon and maintain (the power MC receives from his oodles of believers praying to him).
    - Actually, it’s only moving water from elsewhere over to YA and not making the water itself. Because XL country doesn’t enough water alone, using the technique will also migrate water from other countries nearby to rain unto YA.
    - MC is super grateful to the rain god for helping out and tells the rain god if he ever needs anything, to send for MC and he’ll do his best to repay this favour.
    - MC uses the technique and he’s feeling slightly drained by it but he doesn’t mind esp since he has faith in the faith of his large gathering of worshippers.

- When MC went to visit the rain god, the difference in time zones meant that MC was actually gone for a a great number of days.
    - MQ was looking for MC because the prayers from MC’s believers at the Ba Tian Temple accumulated like crazy since MC went missing.
    -YA people who fled to the east were quite a sizeable some 500 people. Overjoyed at the greenery in the east, they noisily settle down. The citizens of the east are disturbed and complain about the ruckus that the refugees make. Given that the YA from the west conduct themselves not along the customs of what the people in the east are accustomed to, there’s quite a lot of friction between the two sides. Since YA mass include the injured (maybe along the journey) and the starving etc, they might’ve stolen food and medicine leading to the city guards to apprehend them.
    - LY appears and defends the guy the guard is accusing of having robbed.
    - Seeing LY, MC materialises to ask him why he was still here in and not back in YA even when MC had given him that priceless bead.
    - LY replies that his son is (buried) here.
    - MC does his best to persuade LY to return back with the group if YA people and guarantees that it’s raining at YA right now and will do so tomorrow + days after.
    -LY refuses.
    - Because of the public unrest caused by the YA people fleeing over to the east, a month later, emperor passes on the decree for the city gates to be shut.

- All the YA people are indiscriminately locked out incl. the elderly, the young etc.
    - At the limit of 5 days since the lockout, a child requires serious medical aid.
    - The child’s father, desperate, attempts to climb over the city walls to bring his child to see a doctor.
    - As the father’s climbing the rope with the child on his back, someone on the other side cuts it and the father-son pair tumble to the ground in an explosion of meat sauce (description courtesy of Google-sensei)
    - The guard responsible for the two’s death was killed by LY in return.
    - Things get heated on both sides

-The confidence of XL capital ’s citizens are boosted when MC appears to them
    - Prior to that, because the situation is escalating so bad, MC had spoken to the Heavenly Emperor who still advised MC not to get involved in human affairs.
    - MC insists saying he'll accept any punishment afterwards
    - MC beams himself down to the XL palace and greets his parents. They’re of course overjoyed to see him again but very swiftly scold him for coming down.
    - MC and emperor get into a spat again
    - MQ and FX also start quarrelling too. (The two are always fighting;;;)
    - People are crying that YA is sowing disorder etc etc. this is due to an indecent a while back when the YA people had been running about in the capital, they caused a lot of trouble here and there
    - Leading to the citizens of the capital urging for YA people being banished
    - One YA person who stayed secretly in the dead of the night, even broke into a family’s house and abducted their daughter because he wanted to marry her. (implied attempted?? rape) Otherwise it was impossible for the family to consent to the YA taking their daughter’s hand in marriage.
    - That’s why at the forefront of this rally protest is that very same girl.
    - That girl was actually going to be sent as a candidate for being MC’s concubine given that she came from a wealthy and noble family
    - MQ urges MC to go back but MC loudly refuses, drawing the eyes of the people on the streets.

- All the people begin to rush over and fawn over the MC, recognising him.
    - MC tells the crowd to believe in him! He’s protect them and the country!
    - Crowd of people are excited, cheering
    - People even rush trying to touch him and the fanatical crowd had to eventually be dispersed by the city guards.
    - In the messy footprints, MC spots the same white flower on the ground with only a few petals still attached after braving the stampede.
    - Emperor calms down by the time MC returns to the palace. GS, having expected these course of actions from his student doesn’t say a thing.
    - Because MC is a military god, he’s heading the troops that will be sent out to deal with the YA army.
    - As a result, a huge number of young men throughout the country suddenly apply as soldiers to fight on the frontline.
    - LY earns a reputation for himself among the XL soldiers as that fearsome guy who always dashes to the front battling. Hearing this nickname makes MC’s heart clench because he’ll think back to that child’s corpse.
    - 2 months later YA people launch another attack. But not even half an hour in and the YA side is overwhelmed.
    - XL soldiers are celebrating joyously.
    - MC is disconcerted by how easy it was to kill people. Like they were ants. It’s also his first killing thousands of people too.
    - The situation’s not optimistic though. Every time YA and XL fight, YA increasingly gets better.
    - Even under extenuating circumstances, people can’t grow this strong so quickly. It’s likely the YA are also receiving foreign aid from an unknown source.
    - MC is, at this point, still making it rain everyday in YA (like a daily period of rain or something)
    - He’s actually not looking too good because of the drain.
    - As MC’s conversing and thanking FX + MQ for being by his side and supporting him, their quick to bring their guards up when they detect another person’s presence.
    - It turns out to be a young soldier (MXTX’s calling ML Hua Hua which is too cute??!!).

- The soldier’s hands are bandaged but blood still seems to be seeping through.
    - MQ and MC are super wary and kinda interrogate the kid
    - MC has no idea who it is and is unsure of the soldier’s allegiance before FX pipes up, asking if MC truly doesn’t recognise the kid.
    - Actually, this soldier was the very same one that had been rushing ahead of MC during the battle (as if to protect him). FX remembered him because of how ruthless ML was when cutting down the enemies.
    - MC apologises for scaring him with his earlier interrogation.
    - Suddenly the kid calls out and rushes towards MC.
    - Aww, MC is still doubtful of the kid and thinking he wanted to attack MC, was actually about to kill him. ;;;;
    - Turns out that mini-ML was rushing forward when he saw arrows flying toward MC.
    - The person shooting the arrows was LY
    - On the arrow shot, there’s a cloth that says “Qi” on it.
    - Alarmed, MC tells FX and MQ to check on QR and stay in the city while he goes to give chase to LY.
    - Running for a while he notices footsteps following after him and saw that young soldier. MC tells him return and when the kid shakes his head, MC speeds up and ditches him.
    - Eventually MC comes to a hill where having from a tree is a beaten-up and unconscious QR.
    - MC vs LY
    - LY’s motives turn out to stem from his self-destructive desire for everyone to die. Not even god’s stopping him from provoking war.
    - MC hears a crunch from nearby and thinks its the soldier but it’s actually a man dressed all in white wearing a pale mask that’s half crying, half laughing.
    - MC’s intuition identifies the man as non-human.
    - There are ghosts on the mountain.
    - MC orders QR to leave with his sword while MC stays back to fight them off.
    - Soldier Hua Hua is also there to hold off the ghost/demons/spirits/whatnot with MC
    - MC compliments ML's skill with the sword but tells him he’s much suited with a knife.
    - MXTX’s note at end of ch: Hua Hua is actually only 14 yrs old now. But due to his growth spurt where he suddenly shot up, mini-ML in in fact, no longer that tiny, pitiful thing so MC doesn’t recognise him. looool

.┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ

10. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers ❤❤❤
    I got stuck with classes and homework too :sweating_profusely:
    This's what i do instead of studying lol
    https://imgur.com/gallery/G0Ago
    Shota Hua Hua is definitely an angel to my poor soul~ its heavenly bless~

Fiorisi, Aeli, Fluted_Trash and 4 others like this.
  11. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

GASP
    CUTIEEEEE!!! HUA HUA YOU ADORABLE SHOTABUN YOUUUU
    //hugs @Yuslia
    also also, I love your dp very much. so fluffy, too cute:blobmelt:

:blobnosebleed:Thank you for sharing!! The tragedy when hw and assignments come crashing down ;o;

Kittsune, alexfilia and Yuslia like this.
  12. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :3
    Here's more of Shotabun Hua Hua from my friend. He's a fudanshi lol FB_IMG_1505314694094.jpg

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  13. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (♡´艸`)
    AAHH THIS IS SO WONDERFUL!! //flails
    Wow, I'm in love with the poofiness of his hair HAHAHA ups the cuteness factor +100 hands down!!

Your fudanshi friend is doing amazing work ( ƅ°ਉ°)ƅ♥

Only realised that your dp's not what I had saw previously just now @Yuslia but looking at it still makes me squee nonetheless XD your taste is impeccable!

Kittsune, Yuslia and alexfilia like this.
  14. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    O.O kly kun you basically translated those chapters :aww::aww:

Kittsune, Yuslia and kly like this.
  15. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coughs I figured since the current translation of the novel is quite far behind that it wouldn't hurt to go into extra detail for just those ch's... ...;;; :sweating_profusely:

Ahem, thanks for reading!:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Aeli, Ami and alexfilia like this.
  16. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aeli, Ami, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  17. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the summaries:aww:
    Omg I just remembered that MC once told ML that he told "someone" to not die and live for him..
    I wonder how ML felt that time ;;

BTW while ML was fighting LY did this happen ?
    http://0linyueran0.lofter.com/post/2e4f9f_11192777

Rangeles, Aeli, Fluted_Trash and 4 others like this.
  18. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Reached my max liking capacity TToTT

To answer your q...kyaaaa Actually, what's depicted in the art is what happens in the ch 80-86 or so;;; :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:
    I'll get to working on quickly summarising those so you understand...Those were some great ch's HAHAHA:blobnosebleed:

But to quickly shed some light, those women you see are actually flower demons/ghosts who used their aphrodisiac?? on MC which weakened him. ML's standing guard and the flower demons are trying to lure ML. The flower demons are trying to figure out what kind of form they should take to entice him and one of them is like, 'aha, I know what type he likes...' //sexy no jutsu
    That's about as far as I can recall.
    Situation gets resolved because MC takes drastic actions to summon FX and MQ who arrive and exterminate the cave full of flower demons.

Thank you for linking btw!! The art was so pretty and kyaaaa :blobmelt:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  19. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Phew! This took me a while so please excuse the delay. The cave arc is from ch 80-83 and that's all I'm covering here.

Overviews:
    • Not-so-tiny-ML is confused why MC would tell him he’s more suited to a knife
    • MC elaborates that from the way ML swings, MC can see he’s not able to use his full strength
    • MC can’t help sharing some advice every time he sees someone with good fighting potential and this time is no different
    • There’s a loud noise that comes from further up(?) the mountain which brings the MC back on track lol
    • MC can’t be sure there aren’t any other ghosts like that creepy white one on the mountain so he decides to thoroughly clean the mountain.
    • Now, MC can’t force ML to leave the mountain by himself because who knows what’s on here so MC’s bringing ML along with him to protect him, warning ML to stay alert at all times.
    • They reach a cave of 20-30 slaves corpses littering the ground.
    • Before that, the pair came upon this large-headed slave(??) monster thing that was killed while eating people.
    • They find a injured young girl.
    • There are a group of those same monsters sighted earlier, munching on them.
    • Seems that YA people had fled to this mountain but LY may be working together with that pale ghost who MC theorises is the one responsible for bringing all these demons over to the mountain. Could it be that LY used the YA people as a bargaining chip for feeding the ghosts in exchange helping to fight against XL??
    • Young girl pleads to MC to save her.
    • MC gently promises to save her but ML brandishes his sword towards her, warning MC that it may be a mountain ghost/evil spirit.
    • MC uses up all of this elixir which not only cures poison but heals wounds too.
    • Girl latches onto MC at which then, ML stabs her in chest at once. But she’s laughing and it’s revealed that she really is a mountain ghost and managed to successfully poison MC with this kind of toxic scent.
    • MC is quick to realise he’s fallen for the trap and immediately instructs ML not to breathe in the scent.
    • ML tears off the cloth from his most clean sleeve to offer to MC but it’s too late at this point.
    • That girl’s dead and the elixir is all used up
    • Other nearby flower spirits that have yet to mature into human forms are gleefully cheering at the sight of MC poisoned.
    • ML’s furious and yells that he’ll set fire to them all, until not one is left!
    • But MC urges him not to, because burning them down will only spread the fragrance and cause more chaos.
    • The grand scheme is unveiled: QR was intentionally kidnapped to this mountain to draw MC away. Then the white ghost’s appearance was to lead MC into investigating further into the mountain where he was to stumble upon this cave, waste his elixir and get poisoned…(I’m impressed by how well this plan has gone so far BUT don’t forget ML’s present too so at least MC's not alone)
    • The scent makes MC’s blood roar and heart race, face blushing slightly (from the shame).
    • MC now has barely the energy to support himself, if this herd of flower spirits were to bear fruit, the situation will only get worse. Best way is to flee back to the capital and get FX and MQ to kill of these ghosts.
    • But in MC’s current weak state, he can only rely on ML whom he beckons over.
    • MXTX’s note: Of course there’s no way to relieve by rubbing or doing X…But Hua Hua’s sexual awakening starts from this….XDDDDD omg

-ML is hesitant but MC assures him he won’t do anything to him so don’t fear, quickly come over!
    -MC: “Help me up, bring me away”
    -As ML carefully and gently holds up MC, MC can feel ML’s hot palms trembling slightly
    -Flower ghosts caution them not to leave because they’ll meet him if they do.
    -MC:???
    -The very same he who brought the flower ghosts to this place (the pasty white creep)
    -In other words, if MC and ML leave from the cave, they’ll be killed on the way back to the capital. If they stay in this cave, that guy won’t come.
    -MC’s mad but got no choice, and tells ML to bring him over to the other side of the cave where there seems to be a small cavern(??)
    -Right before then reach that smaller area in the cave(??), MC asks for ML’s sword. He’s going to use it to draw blood for setting up an array.
    -Hearing this, ML insists on sacrificing his own blood to the cause, and quickly slices his arm before MC can say anything.
    -Actually, MC’s blood as a god has special properties and can be used for things like arrays. The blood of a human has no such characteristic but MC doesn’t say to ML that doing such a thing was useless, seeing how sincere ML is.
    -MC still cuts his arm and from that blood, the barrier is set up.
    -In that corner of the cave, it’s pitch-black dark so ML sets up a fire quickly. After ML fixes up his bandage, MC tells ML to quickly extinguish the fire and goes on to meditate (also to conceal his sorry state: oozing cold sweat, chaotic hair & blood leaking from the corner of his mouth)
    -MC’s matrix functions just like a brick wall in front of the exit in the sense that he's using it to keep the ghosts outside from coming in, but to also prevent himself on the inside from going out.
    -MC tells ML to stand guard at the cave cavern’s entrance and no matter what he hears from where MC is, do not come in. Similarly, regardless of whatever he hears coming from outside, do not go outside. He makes it a command and ML answers with something along the lines of, "not even ten thousands deaths will prevent me from following your order" <<idiom
    -The fragrance strengthens as the flower demons’ fruits “ripen” and roots “harden”. The spirits are exuberantly rejoicing at their upgrade.
    -Anxious to hear such delight coming from the flower ghosts, MC hurriedly urges ML to go, not to breathe the aroma and if the flower spirits get close, that he can kill them if his feet is stepping on the array.
    -From the cluster of flowers, out comes a woman.
    -MC’s reciting buddhist scriptures, ignoring the flirtatious calls of the flower women.
    -One of them was even like, “Crown Prince, big bro. You’re not a buddhist monk, what are you chanting scriptures for…ouch!” and gets poked by ML’s sword without mercy, making that female flee far away. As a result of this, the group of flower women are all tsking and scolding ML.
    -Soon, the women even move onto wheedling ML, saying that they just want to seal the deal and become MC’s wives. Laughing, they lament that it’s a shame that this little brother is still too young, and does not even know about the wonders of the birds and the bees…
    -One woman even boldly questions what type of figure does he prefer? At this point, ML’s still refusing to reply to anything these women are saying, steadfastly ignoring them.
    -MC advises that ML not to look at them, and if it gets tough, to close his eyes, nose and mouth.
    -ML replies in affirmative at once.
    -Seeing this, a woman abruptly cackles, “I’ve figured it out! Young friend, I'm guessing that your favourite figure must definitely be this type, right?”
    -A body crawls out from the ground and there is a moment of silence. ML inhales deeply in surprise.
    -The next moment, all the women are laughing mockingly while ML is incredibly livid, his voice shaking, “You’re all courting death!”
    -At that same time, MC’s body reaches its limit, toppling over as he groans in pain.

-The moment that groan escapes from his mouth, MC hastily covers it.
    -ML turns around, “… … Your Highness?”
    -One handing propping himself up, another hand tightly stifling his mouth, MC’s breath is chaotic as his shoulders twitch. MC’s afraid that he might’ve sounded like he’s sobbing. He's never suffered this kind of torment before.
    -MC shouts that ML is not to come over. He’s told him to not pay attention to anything he hears coming from MC!!!
    -Flower women clap and laugh, still cajoling MC to just let go and do it. This agitates MC, but then he notices that his hand seems to rush out with a bit of power that dissipates quickly after.
    -When MC was caught up in the toxic scent earlier, his limbs were going numb. Now his limbs seem to be going mad. The intention behind MC locking himself in the cavern was to preserve his reason and prevent him from rushing out. His moments of clarity come and go.
    -The fragrance is very frightening, you could say that it makes your blood and brain go out of control. MC’s now wondering, how is it possible that he’s managed to hold on up until now? Are there no other reasons than just because he was determined to maintain sane?
    -MC calls ML over.
    -ML seems like he wants to run over, but after a few steps, he pauses and thinks back to the order MC made prior insisting that ML should not to listen to anything MC says after under any circumstances.
    -MC, helpless, tells ML to come in first and then’ll he speak further. Hearing this, ML doesn’t hesitate to dash over.
    -LOL @ the cavern description and the scene: The cave walls were long and narrow. Inside the cavern, it was damp, moist and pitch-black. Relying on the soft sounds of MC’s breathing, ML gropes about, making his way to the front of MC’s body.
    -MC instructs ML to place his sword on the ground, not too far away from MC and ML does so accordingly.
    -ML kneels to help MC up when MC asks for his assistance. As ML reaches out his hand, his fingertips come in contact not with clothes, but with warm skin. ML retracts his hands at once.
    -Registering a hot hand on him, MC then remembers that he’d torn his shirt off earlier during his fit. Cue a moment of flustered silence between the two. But ML brushes off the embarrassment and is already reaching out to MC once more before MC even opens his mouth. ML quickly lets go of MC the instant MC’s standing against the wall. MC calls ML back when he hears ML stepping away.
    -MC tells ML to cut a lock of MC’s hair. Some accidental touching of MC’s bare chest happens causing MC to groan again. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    -The two stiffen.
    -The flower women outside listening closely begin making fun of them, agitating MC. ML, hearing this, meekly backs off.
    -MC tells ML not to panic and just continue.
    -Still flustered, ML places his hand on MC’s chest and slowly feels his way up. MC’s standing there miserably waiting. lol, this burn.
    -MC asks for ML’s hand and ties the lock of hair around ML’s wrist.
    -It’s because the women’s fragrance have entered the second stage, and as MC’s going to borrow ML’s sword to use, this lock of hair will protect ML from harm. MC then shoos ML back out again lol.
    -MC then slashes his left arm with that sword placed nearby, regaining a bit more clarity. Slashing his left arm once more, MC experiences a burst of intense pleasure. Turns out, because ML had used that same sword to chop down that flower woman previously, the blade was contaminated with her blood (or fragrance juice). MC was impatient and muddle-headed, otherwise, he would’ve noted this earlier. MC’s berating himself inwardly as he tears his sleeve and frantically wipes the blade clean. He tears cloth from the other hand’s sleeve to stuff into his mouth and restrain himself (from crying out loud??).
    -Because acoustics is always great in caves due to the level of echo it has, even with MC muffling himself, his moans can still be heard by ML.
    -ML: ???Your Highness?
    -MC’s trying to say, “You mustn’t come in!!!” but what actually comes out are whimpers/sobs.
    -ML’s super anxious.

-MC’s goes on a self-inflicted stabbing frenzy. Stabbing into his left leg, ML who can hear the sound of the blade digging deeply into meat and begins to bolt over towards MC who only waves him away desperately.
    -MC: “I will not die, I will not die, I will not die!!!” and stabs into his belly, nailed rigidly to the ground.
    -ML still dashes over, stunned and kneeling beside the motionless body of MC
    -Just then, FX and MQ arrive at the scene and they make quick work of the flower women.
    -MC weakly replies to MQ and FX calling out to him
    -They’re shocked by MC’s current state.
    -Back at the capital, QR’s being confined by the emperor now. He was parading around outside which led to him being captured so easily. After he got back, QR immediately went to find FX and MQ
    -MC questions if MQ and FX met anything on their way here to which they reply that they hadn’t. MC conks out before he can caution them about the pale ghost creep.
    -From the time MC had come down to the human world, it’s been almost a month since he’s slept. After the accumulation of work piling up having burst over, MC’s being resting for 3 days.
    -During that time, MQ has been investigating the foreign aid YA people have been receiving and from the accents, MQ has determined other countries really are supporting the YA army.
    -MC then remembers the young soldier and asks about him.
    -FX: “Which? That soldier? That day after he frantically brought you all the way to see GS, nobody paid any attention to him so he’s probably returned to his station.”
    -MC: “That child’s skill is pretty good. In my eyes, he has high aptitude for wielding a knife. If he can be nurtured well, he has the bearings of becoming amazing. MQ, later, remember to find him and arrange for a promotion.”
    -MC is the type who’s fond of people with fighting potential and would definitely want to raise them by his side, happily looking after them everyday. This is not the first time. What is the first time is how he’s evaluated this small child. MQ, when hearing such high praise from MC about ML, his expression turns somewhat subtle.
    -FX’s doubtful, saying that ML’s roughly 14-15yrs old, still too young.
    -MQ adds saying that it’s not appropriate and doesn’t conform to military customs. (MQ??? Have you seen your master? MC’s no stickler for rules. In fact, MC’s like a really flexible gymnast when it comes to bending around the rules sometimes even breaking them XD)
    -MC elaborates further on the ghost he met that day to MQ and FX before dashing off to see his parents in the temple (@ cang shan)
    -MC offers incense to god emperor but doesn’t have the guts to go back up there and see him personally due to a number of reasons.
    -MC stays on earth and continues to defend the city
    -After that meeting with the white creepy pasta ghost on the mountain, MC has never seen him again and so, relaxes a little.
    -MC goes on a walk around the city
    -Passing the base of a small stone bridge, and going around the weeping willow tree nearby to observe the lively red carp swimming in the running water under the bridge, MC felt vaguely envious. MC also feels somebody staring at his back but when he turns around, he doesn’t see anyone. The stare wasn’t murderous or malicious so MC doesn’t mind much, shrugging it off.
    -Walking along the street, MC once again feels that gaze on himself, and abruptly turns back. He catches sight of something flashing to behind the willow tree. Just as MC reaches out a hand and almost grabs on the person, he sees that its the bandaged head child and startles.
    -MC: “It’s you?”
    -ML using his two arms to cover his face, calls out dully, “Y-Your Highness Crown Prince, I’m not intentionally (following you??)”
    -Pointing at him, MC: “You’re that one from the other night… …”
    -Recalling the embarrassing incident(s) from a few months ago, MC coughs, “So it was you. I’ve always been thinking of finding you, but with so many matters, I’d forgotten. Aren’t you part of the army? Why are you here in the city?”
    {two versions from diff websites. I think one website which updated faster was without later modification but I prefer and am following the edited ver. here because it flows better. Not really any major diff’s though.}​
    -Hearing this, the juvenile stared blankly and replied gloomily, “I’m not in the army anymore.”
    -MC, flabbergasted, “Ah? Why aren’t you anymore?”
    -At this, the teen who’d become even more astonished than MC, replied, “I… …was driven out, Your Highness, you… … You didn’t know?!”
    -MC answers stupidly, “Not know what?”
    -MC had distinctly told MQ this child was a very good seedling and wants to properly promote him. How is it that after repeatedly urging, this boy was expelled from the army instead???
    -Meanwhile, the adolescent appeared to brighten up, becoming cheery again as he suddenly put down his arms, “So it was that Your Highness didn’t know! I had thought… … I had thought… …”
    -The more MC heard, the more confused he became, “Come, follow me and tell me. Why have you been expelled? Who dismissed you? Why did you think that I would know? Also, what is it that you thought?”
    -Just as the convo’s getting interesting and cutie-ML opens his mouth to respond, a fearful shriek rings out from the main street.
    -MC looks back to see a man cradling his face and staggering towards the side, rushing over.
    -MXTX: MC is a very passionate military-might enthusiast! (The way she worded it was like MC's interest was a very critical disease, kind of the same way you’d describe an obsession. MC’s Achilles’ heel XD)

Please note that I have not edited the spoilers so...misspellings and terrible punctuation galore;;;;; I've done what I can but they're there... All those inaccuracies, misspellings and everything my english teachers hate to find
    :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017